Dragons Love (Sting x Reader...

By AbiToto

Complete 18 year old (Y/N) Dreyar is the Shadow God Slayer of Fairy Tail. However, she holds one of the most... More

We're Back Everyone
It's Over Gray
A Day With Natsu
We're Going to the Beach?
A Day at the Beach Part 1
A Day at the Beach Part 2
Strange Encounter
A "Date" With Sting
Kissed by Two Dragons in One Night
(Y/N) vs Bacchus
Fights and Confessions
Mr. Dreyer Part 1
Mr. Dreyer Part 2
Hey Sting
Eavesdropping
We'll Protect Eachother
Rogue...
I Remember
For Fairy Tail
We Won
The Ball
Fairy Tail Battle Royal
(Y/n) VS Gray
(Y/n) VS Natsu
(Y/n) vs Natsu part two
Headaches and What Ifs...
Over My Dead Body
The Voices in My Head
Mard Greer and the Demon of the Night
And Maybe Mine Too
Her Life is in My Hands
Let's Play
The Two She Loves
Defeat the One You Love to Save Her
Yoru No Akuma
Salamander
She's Right Here
Time to Make a Choice
Ending 1 - Sting
Ending 2 - Natsu
Special Ending

8th Place?

6.7K 192 198
By AbiToto

Your P.O.V.

"I'M HERE!!!" I yelled as I burst into the motel we were staying at. It was 11:45pm.

"You're late." Erza scolded. "You should have been here at 11:00 pm sha-"

"Since when did I take orders from YOU?" I asked smugly. She just sighed and sat on the bed which made me smile with pride.

"Oh crap!" I said as I looked through my suitcase. "I forgot my pajamas!" I looked at Gray with puppy eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Since you don't wear them anyways... Can I borrow one of your shirts. He sighed in annoyance as Natsu, Lucy, and Happy laughed at my remark.

"Here." Gray handed me one of his white button up shirts. It went down to my knees. "But was there any reason to imply that I NEVER wear them?"

"Thank you. Also, yes there was a reason. Because you NEVER wear them" I smiled and walked into the bathroom to change.

When I reached the bathroom I took off my outfit from the day. I put Gray's white button up on over my black lace bra and panties. 'What a great time to be wearing these.' I sweatdropped.

"Hey." Natsu threw his arm over my shoulder as I walked out of the bathroom. "I thought you said you were gonna come explore with us." He puted slightly.

"Well I was gonna but I had the strangest encounter." I sighed and Natsu and I sat on a bed. I leaned into his chest and chuckled lightly. "Then I got lost."

"What do you mean by strange encounter?"

"Lets just say that I have to go on a date with a blond guy tomorrow." I sighed.

He wrapped both his arms around me and rested his chin on my head. "No. Mine."

"N-Natsu! Wh-" I was cut off by Erza.

"Has anyone seen Wendy? She isn't back yet. I'm getting worried."

"Yeah, you're right." Gray said, "Didn't Carla say they were just gonna go sightseeing? It's not like her to be late. And even if they got lost Wendy should be able to use her nose to find us."

"What if something happened to them?" Happy asked worriedly.

"I'll go look for the-" I was interrupted again. This time by a... Pumpkin? The pumpkin man thing was announcing that all wizards were to take part in a preliminary round.

"Preliminary round?" Erza said. "The handbook said nothing of this."

Elfman and Lisanna came in.

"Hey guys!" Lisanna said, "What's up?"

"We brought refreshments!" Elfman added.

"ALRIGHT!" Natsu and Happy cheered. Then the building started moving.

"What's going on?" Lucy screeched and hugged Natsu.

"GET OFF ME LUIGI!" He yelled

"ITS LUCY!"

The mascot explained that paths would appear leading to a sky lacrima. The first few teams to make it through will be participating in the Grand Magic Games.

" if someone in your team falls you are out of the games. Also we are not responsible for any injuries or deaths. You may begin... NOW! MATO!!!"

"Deaths!?" Lucy gasped

"who cares!? let's go! None of us are gonna die!" Natsu laughed.

"Since Wendy isn't here Lucy will have to take her place. Happy, Elf-nii Chan and I will look for Wendy. Go win! For Fairy Tail!" Lisanna said.

"FOR FAIRY TAIL!" The five of us cheered in unison then ran up the path.

"So this is like a race or something?" I asked no one in particular as we ran.

"I think so." Gray replied. "Your guess is as good as mine."

"Either way we're coming in first!" Natsu yelled.

"Yeah!" I agreed. "Wow!!!! Look at this!" We made into the giant sky lacrima only to find that it was totally wacko. There were stair cases upside down and sideways and diagonal and every other way. And some weird objects and other things that confused me.

"I'm gonna get sick just looking at it!" Gray exclaimed.

"I agree." Erza said. "But we don't have time for this. We gotta get going or everyone will be ahead of us. If my memory serves correctly the arena was East. So I suggest we head eastward." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Leave it to me!" Lucy said with determination as her boobs bounced. "Open gate of the compass. Pyxis!" Some weird pangueign thing came out causing me and Natsu to sweatdrop. It made a weird noise before pointing somewhere. Lucy pointed in the same direction and said "East is that a way!"

"Im well aware." Erza responded as she held up a little round object. "I brought a compass of my own."

Lucy and her spirit started pouting as they poked at the ground. (a/n-imagine Tamaki) "O-Oh... well thanks anyways Pyxis." It made another noise before disappearing

"Now isn't the time to be gloomy Lucy." Gray said.

"Yea we have a race to win!" I pumped my fist in the air.

"C'mon." Natsu helped her up and we continued walking.

---------------le time skip---------------

We eventually got the idea to start making maps to keep track of were we have been. Erza pulled out a random pen and paper and threw them to Lucy so she could begin working on the maps.

As we started walking up a staircase though, the face in the front of the lacrima began glowing and the entire lacrima shifted which caused Lucy to slip. She was falling and, as much as I dislike her at the moment I can't let my family get hurt. Also, we would get disqualified.

"I've got this!!" I said as I jumped off the platform I was standing on towards Lucy. I used my shadows as a boost so I would fall faster. I got underneath her and turned so I could use my feet to kick her up. Natsu grabbed her wrist and pulled her back up with him and the others. I was about to get myself up but-

"Hehe, say good night, fairy scum." I turned around mid-air only to see a couple members of Twilight Ogre swing a giant hammer at me. It hit me square in the stomach and I grunted in pain as I was thrown backwards.

"(Y/N)!" Natsu screamed.

My back hit the stair case that the rest of my team was on. Natsu grabbed my ankle and I winced at the sudden pain I felt. It wasn't terrible, just surprising.

"U-uh.. (y/n)?" Natsu stuttered.

"What?"

"Y-your shirt..." He grabbed his nose with his other hand due to a steady blood flow. I looked down (Or up since reader Chan is upside down.) and realized that I was still only wearing grays shirt. My black lace panties and bra were showing. I quickly pulled the shirt over my panties with a red face.

"J-just pull me u-up..." He pulled me up and we both sat on the staircase blushing.

"A-are you okay (y/n)?" Gray came over to me. "I thought I saw a bruise."

"Let me see." Natsu grabbed the shirt but I backed away.

"Guys we aren't gonna make it if you keep worrying about me. I'm fine, really. I've gotten worse in fights with this numbskull" I said as I hit Natsu in the head.

"She's right." Erza said. "Let's get moving. (y/n) is a big girl and can handle a bruise or two."

"Wait a second!" I shouted and everyone stopped.

"What is it?" They asked. I laughed evilly and turned towards the members of Twilight Ogre.

"I wonder if they made a map." I jumped down to were they were.

"Hey!" I yelled and pointed at them. They turned around to look at me.

"What!?"

I cracked my knuckles and sent them a devilish smirk. "Give me that map."

(A few screams and punches later.)

"Here you go Lucy." Erza handed her all the maps the four of us had collected. "Find us a way out of here."

"Me!? WHY ME!?"

"This is kind of your thing." Gray added.

Natsu nodded in agreement.

She sighed in annoyance. "FINE!"

---------------le time skip---------------

"Look down there." Erza said. There was like a whole field with a pond and everything below us.

"How do we get there?" Natsu asked.

"Wait a minute." Erza responded. A few seconds later the lacrima moved again and we all began to fall.

"FALLING WAS NOT A PART OF TODAY'S AGENDA!" Lucy cried.

When we hit the water I looked to the boys only to see they were both having a nose bleed and intently staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

Natsu shakily pointed to me "Y-your clothes."

I looked down and saw that the white shirt was see through. You could clearly see my underwear. "Guys quit staring at my underwear and lets go! I think I see the finish line!" I got up and ran. The others soon got the idea and quickly caught up. When we got all the way up the stairs we were greeted by the pumpkin thing.

"Congratulations! Mato!" The pumpkin said when we got to the door. "You have secured a spot in the Grand Magic Games!"

"ALRIGHT!" Natsu, Gray, and I cheered in unison.

"We came in first right?" Natsu asked.

"No, you came in last." We all sweat dropped.

"Well at least we made it." I said trying to cheer everyone up.

"Indeed." The pumpkin said. "Now you all better go rest up because the Grand Magic games begin tomorrow."

---------------le time skip---------------

"Here ya go!" Master gave us all matching outfits to wear for the games.

"Why do we have to match!?" I whined. My outfit was a pair of black shorts that had a purple lace cape on the back that went down to my knees. I wore it with white and purple sneakers with black laces. My shirt was a purple crop top with white trim. On my left hand I wore a black fingerless glove and on my right a purple one. In my right ear I had a long silver earring and in my left a plain diamond stud.

"I think it's rather cute." Erza said.

"Of course YOU would." Natsu answered grumpily.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

"You kids better get going!" Master said. "They are gonna be announcing the competing guilds soon."

"Okay! We are gonna win it gramps!" Gray said.

"Aye sir!" Happy high fived Natsu.

"I'm proud of you brats. You have the most pride..." Master whispered.

We began walking out into the stadium.

"This is gonna be great!" Natsu cheered.

"I bet the crowd will be excited that we've returned." I smiled at the thought.

"In last place... FAIRY TAIL!" Chapati Lola announced. We all waved. Lots of boos were heard.

"WHAT THE HECK!" Natsu and I yelled.

"Calm down." Erza sighed.

I was distracted by the boos when I heard Fairy Tail yelling over the crowd. They really are the best.

"I personally hope they win." Yajima said.

"I'm just glad that they are all back home safe and sound." Jenny added.

"Alright!" Chapati began, "In 7th place, QUATRO CERBERUS!!!"

"WILD FOUR!!!" They all cheered.

"In 6th place is Mermaid heel!" Yajima said.

"That beautiful all female group!" Chapati cooed.

"DONT underestimate a mermaid!" The bigger of them said.

"in 5th place is my guild, BLUUUUUEEEE PEGASUS!" Jenny cheered.

"Meeenn!" Ichiya said. "*sniff sniff* I smell the lovely perfume of my dears (y/n) and Erza!" Erza and I shivered and inched further away.

"In 4th place is... LAMIA SCALE!" Chapati cheered.

"HEY GRAY ITS YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I laughed. He just got really offended. It was funny. I couldn't help it.

"In 3rd place is Raven Tail." Yajima said. I clenched my fists and held an angry expression.

"What's wrong?" Gray asked.

"That's the guild my father runs..." I replied bitterly.

"Master Ivan... Isn't that right, (Y/n)?" Erza placed a hand on my shoulder and I nodded.

"I hate him." I spat.

"In second place is... FAIRY TAIL B TEAM!!!!" Chapati yelled excitedly.

"EEEEEEHHHHHH!?!?!?" Natsu, Lucy and Gray yelled kind of dumbstruck. Erza didn't seem too surprised. I was just plain confused.

"Nani?" I blinked

"The odds are in their favor." Yajima stated.

"Agreed." Jenny huffed.

"And... In first place... Fiores number one guild AND everyone's personal favorite... SABERTOOTH!!!!!" Fireworks shot up and confetti was thrown. EVERYBODY except the competing guilds cheered. Sting smirked seductively at me and winked.

I was going to throw a sarcastic look his way but something unexpecte happend.

"AHHHHH!!!" I screamed and grabbed my head as I fell to my knees.

"(y/n) what's w-" I blacked out.

Mirajanes P.O.V.

I saw that (Y/n) fell on the ground unconscious.

"Laxus! What's happening to (y/n)!?" Laxus didn't answer as he was holding his head as if he was immense pain.

Ultear's P.O.V.

"Melody. Do you feel that?" I turned towards my pink haired friend.

"Yes." She nodded. "That feels like Zeref..."

Sting's P.O.V.

I knew this was going to happen sooner or later... But why now?

...TO BE CONTINUED...

A/n- The special guest is... STING!!!

Sting: *sobs*

Me:*sigh* Sting what's wrong?

Sting: R-reader Chan... is she d-dead?

Me: No Sting. Reader Chan is gonna be fine.

Sting: *Completely okay like nothing happened* oh. Okay! Well thanks for reading and don't forget to <3 Sabertooth! Bye m-

Me: STING ITS DON'T FORGET TO <3 FAIRYTAIL! AND IT'S NOT TIME FOR THAT YE-

Sting: Sush.

Me: What? *dark aura surrounds author chan*

Sting: Oh crap! Bye minna!

Me: STING THAT'S MY LINE!

Sting:* runs*

Me:*chases Sting* STTTIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!

Sting: I love you Abi!

Me: *Blushes* Nani.

Sting: *runs even faster* JUST KIDDING! I LOVE READER CHAN! HAHA!

Me: *Growls* I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!! STING! GET BACK HERE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.1K 49
Y/n has lived her life in the shadows. Literally. Being a member of Sabertooth since she was little, her life had always been in the shadows. Jiemma...
287 1 10
A young girl appears at the guild wanting to join Fiore's no 1 guild Fairy tail. all the members welcome her into their family with open arms howeve...
14.9K 521 13
πŸ₯€πŸ’”βŒ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
1.3K 52 11
(Y/n) (L/n) isn't new to Fairy Tail. She was away on a mission for a few years. Sadly, her job she went on failed. She wasn't able to complete her m...