Forever In Love With My Broth...

By Faded_May_Roses

(Second Book to Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend) Dylan landed the role of Stiles on the new sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 7

32.2K 536 96
By Faded_May_Roses

It's way over due, but here it is. How was everyone's weekend? :)

I don't know what to say in this author note. Lol, comment some questions you'd like me to answer!!

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

--------------------------------------

~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~

"Dyl, get up." I grunted and put my head into the pillow as Callie opened the curtains. "Babe! Scott and Julia are going to be here soon. They're coming home!"

I opened my eyes to see Callie changing into a pair of jeans and one of my sweatshirts.

"No." She said to herself as she looked in the mirror. I grabbed her hand before she could move. She looked back to me.

"You look fine." She held eye contact then walked out of the room. I got up and went to the shower.

The hot water felt good on my body. I stood under the water, relaxing. With Julia and Scott coming back home, the only time I will get peace is when I'm in the shower.

"Dylan!"

"Yeah?" I called out. The bathroom door opened.

"Can you-" Before she could finish, her phone started ringing. I shut the shower off and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist. I shook my head and Callie put her palm to my face. I smiled and kissed her wrist.

"Hey, Em." She smiled. "I can't today. Scott's coming home." It's so great to see her smile. She walked out of the bathroom, giving me the chance to stare after her.

"Stop." She laughed covering the phone with her hand.

"I'm not doing anything." I leaned on the wall.

"No, it's just Dylan." I shook my head and walked to the room to get dressed.

I walked up to Callie and placed my hands on her hips, deciding not to get dressed just yet.

"Believe me, I know."

"Cals," Emma said through the phone.

"I'll think about it."

"Promise?" Callie didn't answer. "Callie, I swear to god. If you don't at least think about it-"

"I promise, Em."

"Good! I'll talk to you later. I need something to eat."

"Alright, see you."

"Tell Scott I said welcome home."

"Will do." Callie placed her phone into her back pocket before looking up to me.

"She wants me to go out for dinner with her and the girls."

She didn't want to talk about it right now, I could tell. When she walked out of our room, I threw on some clothes.

"Where's Maverick?"

"Sleeping." I kissed her forehead before grabbing the eggs and placing them on the counter. "Shouldn't you be working today?"

"No, they gave us a week off."

"How come I didn't remember that?" She asked. I turned to look at her. She looked to me.

"Baby, with everything going on I don't expect you to remember everything." I cracked the eggs into the hot pan. I turned to look at Callie. She was leaning against the counter, biting her lip and staring at the ground. "Hey."

"Have you ever thought about having a baby in the house?" She asked.

"Is that what you're thinking about?"

"Yeah." She looked to me. "Babies cry a lot. They also poop and make messes." I laughed and put some bread into the toaster. "It's true."

"I know."

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Scott will get better and find a house or something. Don't worry about that. They'll be out in no time." When she looked to me I gave her a soft smile. "If you help me this will go so much faster." She turned around and grabbed the plates. I watched as she placed them on the table. "Callie," She turned to me. "You know that I love you right?" She smiled and nodded.

"They'll be here in ten minutes." Callie said rushing into the apartment. She threw the bags on the couch. "Help me hang this."

"You're so fucking adorable." I said as I wrapped my arms around Callie from behind.

"Dylan! I don't have-" I spun her around.

"Ten minutes is plenty of time to have a sign hung and whatever else you need done." She nodded.

Kyle walked in and threw his coat to the couch.

"Sup, sis and best friend."

"Help us!" Callie said pushing him over to me.

"What's going on?"

"She's wants this sign hung." I pointed to the sign.

"Of course."

"Shut up and do it."

After minutes of Kyle cursing at his sister, we were finally done with the sign.

"It looks good!" Callie smiled.

"For once it actually does." Kyle said.

Callie sighed and he picked her up over his shoulder.

"You're an idiot."

"Take it back."

"Why take it back? We all know you are."

"Set her down, Kyle." Scott said with everyone behind him. Callie smiled and hugged him when she was set down. "Maverick!" He smiled and bent down, slowly. "Hi, buddy!" Scott laughed when Maverick licked his face.

"How are you?" Callie asked Scott and Julia. The two looked at each other and smiled.

"Fine."

"Good." I said.

"Hey, dude." Scott and I did our handshake then I hugged Julia.

"I love the sign." Scott told Callie as he sat on the couch.

"So far you're the first."

"I never said I didn't like it." I told her. She looked to me.

"The complaining said it all."

"Because I was standing on a chair making the sign straight for five minutes."

"Everyone be ready in five!" Kyle said.

"For?" Lauren asked.

"We're going out."

"Why?"

"Yeah, they just got home." Callie said.

Okay, so maybe planning this right when they got home wasn't so good.

Kyle looked to me for help.

"Scott do you mind going out?" I asked.

"No."

"But you just got home." Lauren repeated.

"We understand this, Barbie. But we're going out." Kyle said.

"Barbie?" Lauren asked not amused.

"Yeah." Lauren began to yell at Kyle for calling her Barbie, Callie rolled her eyes and turned to Scott.

"Let's go." He smiled.

"Do you know anything about this?" Callie asked me. I grabbed her jacket and helped her put it on.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Dylan, you-"

"Be good, Maverick." He barked and ran to his bed.

"Why am I blindfolded?" Scott asked no one in particular.

"Because its a surprise." I said and patted his back.

"You know, I haven't gotten to see anything in the past four months. I would really like to see."

"Calm down. We are almost there."

"You okay?" I asked Callie. She had her elbows on her legs and her hands covering her face. I placed my hand on her back and began rubbing it. She nodded.

I leaned down so I was level with her.

"We're just taking him out to eat. Just us and some friends." I whispered into her ear.

"It's not that. I'm just tired."

"Come here." She laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me. "You have a couple minutes until we get there." She nodded and hugged me tighter.

I smiled and looked up. Julia smiled at me and then looked back up front.

"How are you doing, Scotty?" I asked.

"Hungry. A little scared. Tired."

Ten minutes later and we were at the restaurant. Kyle helped Scott get out from the car.

"Baby, time to get up." I told Callie. She slowly unwrapped herself from me. I grabbed her hand then closed the door after she got out.

"Jules, where are we?" Scott asked. Julia looked back to Callie and smiled.

"You'll see in a minute, cutie."

"You guys are so mean." He grumbled.

Everyone that we invited was here and ready for Scott to see. So far, everything looked like it should.

"Ready?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you-"

"KYLE!" Scott yelled causing Kyle to laugh. Scott smiled when he saw what we did.

"I'll be right back." I told Tyler. He nodded and kept on talking.

"You three did this for him?" Kelly asked, stopping me.

"Yeah. We figured he wanted to see everyone and that he would like to eat at his favorite restaurant." Kelly smiled and hugged me.

"You're awesome, Dylan." She smiled and then walked away. I looked around and seen Holland, Crystal, Emma, Caity, Seana, and Callie at a booth. I walked up behind Callie and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Hey, gorgeous." I told her. She smiled and put her hands on my arms.

"Hi."

"How are you?"

"Fine."

"Ladies." I looked up and smiled to my co-workers and Callie's friends.

"Who knew you were so sweet." Holland said sarcastically.

"He's the best. Isn't he?" Callie said. I leaned over and kissed her.

"Do you need anything?"

"No." She smiled and ran her thumb across my cheek. I kissed her wrist.

"Ok, I'll be right back." She nodded and I let go of her to go get a dessert. I told the lady at the counter what I wanted.

"Dylan!" I looked up and Lauren coming towards me.

"Hey." I put my phone back in my pocket, giving her my attention.

"I need to ask you something."

"Ask away." I smiled, leaning on the counter.

"Has Callie been alright? I'm really worried about her." I looked over to where she was. The girls were laughing at something.

"Lately, yeah." I looked back to Lauren. "Don't worry. She'll be fine. She's going to her doctor next week for a check up." She started to walk away, but she stopped and turned around.

"Callie's lucky to have you." She gave me one last smile before turning around.

"Here you go, sir." I turned around to the lady and grabbed the plate.

"Thanks." I went back to the table and set the plate in front of Callie. I pulled up a chair and sat next to her.

She looked up from the cheesecake and to me. I put some on a fork and fed it to her.

"Awe!" Crystal said.

"My next relationship better be as cute as theirs." Holland said. Callie laughed and looked to me.

"Just look at them!"

"God! Why are you two so cute!" Caity yelled. She then put her head in her hand sighing.

"What are you ladies squealing about?" Tyler asked sitting next to Seana.

"Callie and Dylan. They are so cute together." Crystal said.

"I don't understand why you guys are making a big deal." Tyler said.

"Just go with it."

"Dylan, do you two want to go out tomorrow?" Tyler asked Callie and I.

"If she wants to." I said taking another bite.

"You two are going to have beautiful babies." Caity said.

"You guys are so weird." Callie said. I put the fork up to her mouth. "Yeah, that's fine with me." She said after she finished chewing.

Everyone started another conversation. I watched Callie as she listened. She's so beautiful. She looked over to me and smiled. I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers. Then I leaned over and kissed her.

"I love you." I whispered looking into her beautiful eyes. Her hand went up to the side of my face.

"I love you, too."

Continue Reading