Hello Captain (Steve Rogers)

By rogerthatbarnes

Book 1 of the Hello Series - completed "Are you okay, ma'am? I'm so sorry..." my voice trailed off as... More

Hello?
Speculation
Meet the Avengers
Impressions
What a day...
Second chances
Stay With Me?
Training Day
Dr Banner, I presume?
20 Questions
Catching Up
Change of Plans
Man down
Teamwork
Mission Report
Emoji's and Hieroglyphics
Best Day Ever
Competition
Plans?
Za Vstrechu
Avengers Movie Night
Good Night, Sweetheart
Home at Last
Tour guide
Steve! It really is you!
Graduation
Photographs
Rescue
Chloe
Not an ordinary conversation
I Don't Dance
Seeing double
Exercise
Hey neighbor
Temper
Temptation
Parade
Grilling out
Jet skis
Round Two?
Happy Birthday, Steve
Fireworks
Take me out to the ball game
Root for the home team
Promise?
Mission: South America
Infiltration
Hurry up and wait
Act 1
Curtain Call
What do you have in mind?
Nadia
Warning
Blast from the past
Alliances
Level 7
plans
Take over the world?
Auction
Going in
Bittersweet
Debriefing
Bandages
I'll come with you
I need you
What're you doing here?
Worth It
What's up, Doc?
Little Talks
Guy Talk
Guy Talk Part 2
CVS
The Show Must Go On
Epilogue

The Right Partner

2.5K 58 9
By rogerthatbarnes

Warning: Smut!!!

*        *       *

Sarah's POV

I unlocked my door and went inside, taking the bags with me into my bedroom. I tossed them on my bed - none of this stuff was really for tonight; I needed a little time to figure out how they worked first. I stripped and got into the shower, letting the hot water relax me.

I'd had a lot of fun shopping with Natasha tonight - even if it wasn't the normal kind of shopping. I'd vented to her earlier this week about my frustration with Steve's stubbornness. Natasha had been quite amused by my sexual frustration, which was why we'd planned this impromptu shopping trip tonight after she'd texted me to say Steve was going out for drinks with Clint.

It was harder now for me than it'd been before Clint and I had been in Brazil. I'd gotten a taste of what intimacy felt like and I missed that feeling. Before, I hadn't had a solid idea of what I wanted from Steve, I was just happy to spend time with him. 

Now I knew I wanted a physical relationship, too. Part of my frustration stemmed from the fact that I'd went from intense stimulation several times a day to not doing anything other than kissing and mild petting. Natasha said I was going through withdrawal, for lack of a better description.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off before picking out one of the halter top and thong sets that I'd worn in Brazil. I put it on and looked in the mirror and blushed, suddenly understanding why Clint had liked these so much. They hinted at everything they covered until you got closer and could actually see through them. I put on my light sweater and grabbed my phone and keys before I headed over to Steve's.

He was still in the shower, so I switched out my laundry and started a new load. I walked into the bedroom and plugged my phone in, taking off my light sweater and setting it on the chair. I turned on the bedside lamp and flicked off the overhead lights. The CVS bag from earlier was on the bed, and I peeked inside to see what he'd bought that had made him so embarrassed earlier; his flush had been obvious to me since I could see in the dark.

I smiled to myself when I saw what was inside: a wide assortment of condoms and lubes.  I made a mental note to thank Clint later - I was certain that this was his doing. Steve wouldn't have bought them on his own; I wasn't totally sure he even knew what condoms were, now that I thought about it...and I could see totally Clint telling Steve that he needed them without telling him what they were for.

I opened a random package and put it in the nightstand drawer on my side, along with one of the bottles of lube that said for her. The rest I left in the bag and set it on Steve's desk. I'd made a plan of action, so I sat down on the bed, intending to catch Steve before he could get dressed. I usually got further if I surprised him than if I waited until we were both in bed.

I heard the water turn off and a couple minutes later, Steve came walking into the bedroom, a towel wrapped around his hips. His eyes widened as I stood up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and going up on my toes to kiss him. He tasted like whiskey, I determined as I stroked his tongue with mine.

He put one arm around me and I ran my hands over his toned body, pushing the towel off of his hips and taking his other hand and putting it on my ass. I deepened the kiss, backing him up until his legs met the bed. I pushed at him and he sat down suddenly, pulling me with. I boldly climbed into his lap, straddling his hips.

*      *          *

Steve's POV

I put my hands on Sarah's hips to keep her from wriggling against me, splaying them over her pert ass, kneading it as I felt her barely covered breasts brush my chest. Sitting back up on my hips, her golden eyes were dark with desire as she lightly ran her hands over my body. Leaning back, she skated her fingers over the planes of my chest, following the contours of my muscles. My skin quivered under her hands and I closed my eyes, just letting myself enjoy the feeling instead of thinking of when I needed to stop her.

"All the way up on the bed, Steve," she ordered as she nipped at my ear.

I scooted us further up on the bed like she wanted and let her push me down on my back. She crawled up on top of me, rocking forward to kiss me, hands stroking my chest and abs. She kissed down my neck to my chest, licking, blowing on my sensitized skin, and flicking her tongue, making me jump slightly. I pulled her back up before she could reach my throbbing cock, kissing her hungrily.

She caught my hands and placed them on her breasts, leaning forward as I palmed them through the silky fabric of her opaque top. Her nipples were taut peaks already and I ran my thumbs over them, making her gasp against my mouth. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, muffling her whimper.

I ran my hand over her curves, squeezing her ass before running my hands down her toned legs. She rocked against me, rubbing my cock through the fabric, which wasn't helping my control. I groaned and she smiled wickedly. If she kept that up, I was going to explode, it felt so damn good.

I ran my hands back up her legs, under her top, resting my hands on her smooth hips, rubbing circles on her taut belly with my thumbs. She reached down and gracefully eased her top off, baring herself completely to me.

I exhaled loudly, and her smile deepened, her dimples showing. She leaned forward to kiss me again and her soft, full breasts filled my palms for me to tease and knead the way she liked best. Breathing a little quicker, I moved suddenly, flipping her onto her back.

I leaned over her, careful to keep most of my weight off her so as not to crush her and captured her lips. Breaking the kiss, I slowly worked down her neck, nibbling at her collarbones, capturing one sweet pink nipple in my mouth and suckling, making her gasp and arch her back. I tweaked the other nipple, rolling it in my fingers and kneading the soft flesh.

She speared her hands in my hair, then ran them over my back, feeling the tight muscles there. She slid her fingers down my belly, reaching for my cock. I grabbed her hands and brought them back up over her head, not letting her rush my exploration of her body. I licked down to her belly and nibbled on her hip, making her gasp as I found a sensitive spot.

I looked up at her questioningly as I hesitated at the junction of her legs. She nodded, breathing shallowly as she lifted her hips so I could pull her sheer underwear off. She watched me part her curls and brush my thumb over her clit. A shiver ran over her skin and I knelt between her legs, parting her with one hand as I brought my face down to her clit and ran my tongue over it, causing her to wriggle beneath me.

I sucked and blew over the little nub and she moaned softly, hot and wet with need as I eased one finger into her tight cunt, slowly at first then faster until she was panting. I eased in a second finger, but that was too much for her and she arched her back, bucking against me as her head fall back as I felt her muscles spasm around my finger. I watched her orgasm with a great sense of satisfaction, the sight turned me on intensely.

She pulled me back up to her and kissed me with the taste of her still on my lips. I felt her small hand firmly grasp my cock, running her fingers over its full length, lightly cupping my testicles. I knew I was leaking pre-cum as I felt her rub it over the head of my cock. I closed my eyes and groaned, dropping my head into the crook of her neck. That only seemed to embolden her and she reached over into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a little packet. I watched her tear it open and realized what it was as she rolled the condom over my cock.

She lined me up with her entrance, pulling me forward by my hips. I slowly eased into her, knowing that two fingers had been a tight fit, and my cock was a lot larger than my fingers. Her head fell back and she moaned my name. She was so wet I slid in easily, her tight heat scorching me. I stopped when I met resistance, and I felt her tense.

Leaning down to kiss her, I paused for a long moment, letting her adjust to my girth, even though it was killing me to stay still right now - she needed this moment. With one hand, I teased her nipples, rolling and tweaking until she was moaning and rubbing her legs against me. With a firm push, I broke her barrier and seated myself fully within her. Sarah's eyes were closed and she was tense beneath me again.

"Are you okay, Sarah?" I kissed her gently, "I can stop if you want."

She shook her head. "Don't stop - I'll be okay in a moment. You're really big, Steve."

She ran her hands over my shoulders and back and I smiled as I kissed her again. I started to move when I felt her relax and the sensation was incredible, even better than I'd thought it would feel like. I could feel her quick breaths on my neck turning into gasps and moans as she rocked her hips, matching my pace.

"Mmm, Steve, that feels so good!"

Her fingernails scraped the skin of my back lightly and I felt her muscles clench around me, pushing me over the edge. I pumped into her firmly and captured her lips, swallowing what felt like a scream as I buried myself deep inside her one last time, filling the condom with a groan. I collapsed on her for a long moment, breathing hard and unable to get my body to cooperate.

She was almost boneless in her repletion and I felt a deep sense of satisfaction that I'd made her that way. A small part of me rejoiced that I'd been her first, just as she'd been mine; it had been worth the wait. After a long moment, she stirred, reaching up to kiss me deeply. I liked the feel of her skin on mine and I rolled us so she was on top of me and wrapped my arms around her.

"Mmmh. That was very nice, Steve," Sarah whispered in my ear, her voice rough from all the vocalization she'd done.

I smiled into her lips. "Such an understatement. You're feisty when you're riled, doll." I looked over at my arm to see the marks she had made on my arm with her teeth trying to keep quiet.

She kissed the bruise before looking back over at me. "I just couldn't wait any longer. All the touching and kissing had me so turned on I thought I was going to explode if we didn't do something more."

I smiled wryly. "Believe me, I know. I felt like I was going to crawl out of my skin – that's what took me so long to come to bed. The cold shower wasn't working very well, so I finally gave up. And then you ambushed me."

"It didn't seem like you minded." She grinned at me mischievously and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Someone made me see that holding back wasn't doing you any favors." I brushed my hand over her face, the silky skin soft under my calloused hands. She leaned into the caress, closing her eyes briefly.

"True. I'm glad I waited for you; I couldn't imagine a better partner." Her smile was euphoric and I felt a sharp pain in my chest as I went back in time for a brief moment.

I know she saw the fleeting emotion that passed across my face as her words reminded me of something I'd told Peggy. The happiness on her face dimmed slightly and she tried to lay her head back down on my chest. I wouldn't let her, though, instead rolling us so her face was even with mine.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Sarah," I told her.

"I did it again, didn't I? You know, for as much as I've said I don't want to hurt you, I feel like that's all I do. Over and over again. How can you stand to be around me?"

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I've hurt you, too, and that's not acceptable to me." I brought a hand up to her face, stroking her cheek with one finger, my eyes holding her golden brown ones that were a little shinier than usual. "It's not like you could've known what was said to me more than 70 years ago. Some things are entirely coincidental."

"Coincidental or not-"

I gave her a quick kiss. "Because of you - only you - I've finally started to live again. I've been alive since I came out of the ice, but it's taken you coming into my life to show me what it's like to do something other than just exist." I took her hand and kissed it, then laid it on my chest so she could feel my heartbeat, covering it with my own.

"Steve?"

"Feel that?" She nodded. "Before I met you, this was just an organ that moved blood through my body. Now it feels things, emotions that I've forgotten, and I'm still relearning them. Some of them are easier than others, but that's just how it is."

"No one ever said being human was easy." Her smile was wry and I thought of how often she had to pretend to be a normal human herself when she was anything but.

"No, it's not easy. There's no way of knowing when something you say will stop me in my tracks, Sarah. You know that."

"Yeah, I do."

"I've waited a lifetime for you, Sarah. Yes, I loved Bucky and Peggy before I knew you," I caught her eyes with my own, holding her golden brown eyes captive with my gaze. "But I'm learning to love you in a different way, and it's terrifying to me." She gave me a radiant smile and I kissed her again. "I love you, Sarah Maria Evans. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Steve, but you knew that already," she whispered against my lips and I crushed her to me, my heart swelling with joy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 9K 127
Highest Ranks •#40 on Fanfiction(05/11/18) •#8 Captasha . •#4 Romanogers This takes place after Captian America: Civil War. Sharon is now officially...
172K 5.1K 15
"𝚒 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜" @𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑒 "𝚞𝚛 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎�...
1M 31K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
857 26 19
"Your hands are drenched from murder, and yet I trust them completely" She said to him as he hold her head while blood flowed from her wound. ...