Watched

By LittleRedJewel

What if you found out someone was obssessed with you? They followed you everywhere, left you gifts, and wante... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Meeting Charlotte
Chapter 2 Pickles (Mystery Man POV)
Chapter 3 The Box
Chapter 4 The Present (Mystery Man POV)
Chapter 5 Meeting Mystery Man
Chapter 6 Home (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 7 Home?
Chapter 8 Bedtime (Mystery Man POV)
Chapter 9 Her Escape
Chapter 10 His Escape (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 11 Found
Chapter 12 The Mall (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 14 New Job (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 15 Student Teacher
Chapter 16 First Day (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 17 Movies
Chapter 18 Birthday Present (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 19 Birthday
Chapter 20 Taking Her-Part 1 (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 20 Taking Her-Part 2 (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 21 Terrified
Chapter 22 Fun (Mason's POV)
Chapter 23 Tragedy
Chapter 24 Hospital (Mason's POV)
Chapter 25 The Date-Part 1
Chapter 25 The Date-Part 2
Chapter 26 Captured
Chapter 27 A Plan
Chapter 28 Maid
Cover Contest!!
Chapter 29 Damon (Mason's POV)
Chapter 30 Guest

Chapter 13 School

1.1K 27 8
By LittleRedJewel

Charlotte's outfit for school (Below) Agent Riley AKA Dr. Spencer Reid AKA Matthew Gray Gubler (Above)

The next day, after my meeting with him, my mom and Agent Riley take me to the mall to get things for school. I'm still a little unsettled after last night. I couldn't sleep. When we get to mall, mom drags me to an office supply store and we get paper, notebooks, pencils, highlighters, pens, etc. Then I drag her to Hot Topic so I can get a Twenty One Pilots book bag and a couple more shirts. One from 'Supernatural' one of my favorite tv shows and two Twenty One Pilot ones.

Buzz. My phone buzzes in my pocket. 'Where are you?' I try throwing him off and message back. 'The Park. Please don't come.' I don't get a response so I put my phone back in my pocket and continue shopping.

After that we go to Forever 21 to get some jeans and shirts. I also grab a couple of skirts and a dress. What? I have to look nice my first day at my new school. My phone buzzes. 'Where are you? Tell me the truth this time or I'll have to punish you.'

I push my phone in my pocket, ignoring him. We go to a shoe store and I get a pair of converse and a pair of flats.

Agent Riley helps me and my mom carry our stuff, my mom has bought some things for her as well. We stop back at the office supply store one las time then we  go to the food court. We order our food and sit down. A few minutes later I feel someone staring. I look up, across the room and see him glaring at me. I still don't know his name. I look away instantly. We finish and stand up grabbing out bags.

"Okay two more places and then we can leave." I say and lead them to the jewelry store. I grab a few things and so does my mom. Finally I lead them to Candyopolis. My mom gives me a look.

"What? I want some candy. Also I want to see if I can apply for a job. I point out the sign that says 'help wanted'. We go in and I get 3 pounds of candy and some lollipops. What? I like candy and it's not like I'm going to eat it right away. I also grab quite a few packs of gum. I need it for school.

While checking out I ask the cashier for an application. She hands it to me and we pay and leave. "Can we go home now?" I ask.

"Yes, just one second I want to go into one last store." My mom says and sends me and Agent Riley to wait outside while she goes in. A few minutes later she comes out with a single bag and we leave.

.

.

.

When we get home I go straight to my room with my bags. I have school tomorrow so I put my bag together and set it by my desk. I spread all my clothes out on my bed. I pick up a white dress with red roses on it. I hang it up on the closet door and then look in the closet for a pair of shoes. I grab a pair of matching strappy wedges and put them by the dress. I put the rest of my clothes away and look at the jewelry I got. I pick out a pair of red gemstones and put them on the dresser.

Then I lay on my bed and staring at the ceiling. Tomorrow is the day. I get back up and change into a pair of shorts and a tank top and get under the covers. I put my music on and make sure my alarm is set before falling asleep.

.

.

.

'Am I more than you bargained for yet, oh I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear cause that's ju-' I press dismiss on my alarm. It's 5 am. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I get in, wash my body and hair, and get out. I blow dry my hair, straightening it a bit, it still has some waves in it. Then I get dressed. Ding. My phone goes off. I pick it up and turn it on. 1 New Message From Unknown. I open it. 'Look on your window sill.'

I walk to my window, a little silver box is sitting there. I look outside, no one, but I know how he got up. There's a tree right by the window. I open the box, a silver heart locket is inside. Ding. 'Put it on. Wear it, always.' I close my window and open it, inside is a picture of him. I put it on along with my earrings. I look at myself in the mirror. I look good.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Most of the FBI Agents had left last night. There are still a few camping in the living room. I grab a poptart from the cabinet and the car keys. I walk to Agent Riley's room and knock. He comes to the door, fully dressed in regular clothes. He is driving me today, just to be safe.

We walk out and I get in the passenger's seat handing him the keys. He drives me to school, I'm early so there aren't many people here. I thank him and get out.

"Have a good day and be safe, I'll be here to pick you up at 3." He smiles.

"You have a good day too, see you later."

I walk up to the school and walk in. Lincoln High School. My new school. I look around. It's a pretty normal high school. I walk to the counseling office to get my locker info and my class schedule.

I walk in and a woman with a warm smile welcomes me. "Hello. You must be our new student Ivy Riley, it's nice to finally meet you." They don't know that he found me so we are sticking with the fake names. She hands me my papers and a map of the school. "If you need any help just come back here!"

I smile. "Thank you!" I walk out and look at my first hour. English with Mrs. Ana. Perfect, my favorite class first thing. It seems to be upstairs and so is my locker, I find a set of stairs and walk up. I find my locker pretty quickly and put my bookbag inside it grabbing only what I need. I look around and eventually find my way to the class. I'm still pretty early so I walk in.

Mrs. Aria is a pretty woman who looks to be in her late 20s. She has dark brown hair and blue eyes. She smiles at me. "Welcome, you must be Ivy! You can sit anywhere you want. We don't have assigned seats."

I decide to sit in the back, so I won't call much attention to myself. I open my brand new notebook and grab a fresh pencil from my purse and start sketching. By the time the bell rings I have a pretty good sketch of a girl sitting on a swing, her hair covering her face.

"That looks amazing." A voice says from beside me. I look up startled. A guy around my age smiles at me. "Hey I'm Max Green. Nice to meet you." He holds out his hand and I take it.

"Nice to meet you I'm Ch-Ivy Riley." I smile at him and turn back to my drawing. I erase a few lines and fix a few places, finally it's finished. I close my notebook when the teacher starts to talk. She hands me a book, the one they're reading, 'Life of Pi' by Yan Martel. They just recently started it so it won't take long to catch up. I spend the class period reading.

The bell rings and it's off to second period, French 2. I go back to my locker and get what I need for the next 3 classes. I make my way to French class with Mr. Moreau. I walk in and go to his desk. 'Mr. Moreau?" He looks up and smiles.

"Bonjour vous devez être Ivy, agréable de vous rencontrer. Vous pouvez prendre un siège n'importe où."* He says in perfect french and I turn looking over the seats kids were coming in and just sitting wherever so I find a spot in the back again and sit.

French class passes by quickly as does, Calculus and History. Finally it's lunch. After lunch I have AP Chemistry, Art, and finally Photography. Then I can go home.

I walk to the lunch room and get my food, deciding to eat outside. It's a beautiful day out and I sit at a table on the grounds and eat. When I'm done I throw my trash away and sit in the sun my eyes closed. I feel someone sit beside me and voice speak up. "Hello."

I open my eyes. Sitting beside me is a girl, about my age, with lavender hair and blue eyes, with freckles. "Hello." She repeats. "My name is Maria, whats yours?"

"Ivy. Nice to meet you." I smile and we chat for the rest of lunch.

Hey guys! Guess what? Another update! Hope you guys liked Charlotte's first day at school! I will update again tomorrow. Tell me what you think, I love feedback! See you guys in the next chapter!

*"Hello you must be Sofia, nice to meet you. You can take a seat anywhere." This is what Mr. Moreau said to Sofia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stolen Love By Gabs

Mystery / Thriller

395K 9.5K 33
My name is Morgan. My life used to be great: I was a track star, I had a great family, and the greatest best friend I could ever ask for. I was a qui...
9K 425 19
"Today I met the woman I am supposed to be with for the rest of my life. My soulmate. If only she would see that we are meant to be together too." An...
Endless obsession By L.A.G.

Mystery / Thriller

156K 4.8K 37
6 months after the worst point of Alexandra's life, she's finally starting to get back to normal. She has her own apartment, her best friend lived ju...
Forever Mine By elminey

Mystery / Thriller

54.6K 1.3K 63
Sequel to You're mine!!! Avery's life was just beginning. She was engaged, just graduated college until a note is left in her apartment with the we...