Green Eyes [EDITING NOW]

By Vena_Mulani

Sahila Abbételli is a force to be reckoned with. She's the young daughter of an Italian Mobster, Antonio Abbé... More

Green eyes • Chapter: One
Green eyes • Chapter: Two
Green eyes • Chapter: Three
Green eyes • Chapter: Four
Green eyes • Chapter: Five
Green eyes • Chapter: Six
Green eyes • Chapter: Seven
Green eyes • Chapter: Eight
Green eyes • Chapter: Nine
Green eyes • Chapter: Ten
Green eyes • Chapter: Eleven
Green eyes • Chapter: Twelve
Green eyes • Chapter: Thirteen
Green eyes • Chapter: Fourteen
Green eyes • Chapter: Fifteen
Green eyes • Chapter: Seventeen
Green eyes • Chapter: Eighteen
Green eyes • Chapter: Nineteen
Green eyes • Chapter: Twenty
Green eyes • Chapter: Twentyone

Green eyes • Chapter: Sixteen

3.5K 147 14
By Vena_Mulani

Date: May 23, 2020

Time: 8:50 AM

~ Zahir Zahavi Zaccari

I woke up to feel Sahila's tiny arms pull me back down to bed.

"Don't leave me." she mumbled half sleep

"I'm just going to pee."

Her tiny arms loosened there grip.

I threw my feet off the bed rubbing my face. Getting up walking to the bathroom I turned on the light, then raised up the toilet seat. As emptied my bladder I looked at my face in the mirror. My ears were slightly red, I had bite marks on my shoulders. As I finished I flushed the toilet washing my hands. I then looked at my back which had scratch marks all over it. I walked backed into the bedroom to see Sahila sprawled out over the bed, taking open up most of the space.

I shook my head as she played with her ears like a little child. Today Sahila would be picking what we do today, but until then she would be getting her hair done. I walked over to the bed finding a piece I could fit my body on, but there was none so I simply pushed Sahila's heavy body to the side. I picked up my phone seeing that I had a couple texts from Antonio, and Hakeem. I opened Antonio's first.

You leave Friday at 10 pm

The job I had to do for Antonio had completely slipped my mind and today was wWednesday. I jumped up out the bed. Sahila coming to my aid.

"What's wrong." She asked still sleep

"Nothing."

She didn't reply as I replied to his text. Then replying to Hakeem. Getting up I started taking off my clothes heading in the bathroom to take my shower. Sahila then got up and went to the bathroom also. I hopped in while she pulled down her imaginary panties and did whatever she had to do. She was naked so I don't understand what she was pulling down.

30 minutes later I was done showering and ready to start my day. Unlike Shailah who was still sound asleep. She wasn't really a morning person like me, that was just one of the differences between us. I shook her lightly but she was knocked out

"Sahila get up."

"Mmm." she mumbled

"Get up."

"Why." I sat at the edge of the bed

"Because."

"Because"

"Cause I said so."

"Then no."

She changed her position, throwing her legs on my back.

"So you gone sleep the whole day."

"Maybe."

"Aiight bet, so I'm a run to the store real quick and if you not up, me and you gone have a serious problem."

"You got it dude." she turned back over on her stomach and played with her ear. I then walked out

20 minutes went by and I was on my way back home. I kilt the engine and walked to the door, opening to find the house still quiet.

I put the bags down and walked over to the fridge, taking out a cold bottle of water.Closing the door behind me I walked up the stairs to see sahila hanging on the bed. But she was still sleeping. I took a sip of my cold refreshing water as a thought popped in my head. I poured the ice cold water on her face as she jumped up falling off the bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK." her mouth was left open and her eyes were wide as the rest of the water ran down her face.

"Refreshing right."

"Get the hell up." I said as she sat on the floor playing with her wet hair that slowly started to curl up.

Her eyes bored into mine as she stuck her tongue out at me, and spit. She then got up going back on the bed reaching for her phone that was ringing. She glanced at it and then put it back down. Not too long after we heard the door bell ring.

"I got it."

Sahila said quickly before running down the stairs. I quickly followed behind her not expecting anyone to be showing up at my house unannounced. Once I reached the door, I came to see that it was Fedex coming to drop off a package. But it made my blood boil that Sahila stood at the door in just a loose t shirt and by the way the Fedex dude was looking at her it didn't make it any better.

"I'm a need you to sign right here." He said handing her the package but watching her every move.

I quickly grabbed Sahila pulling her from the door.

"I'll sign for it." I simply took the pen from him and signed the little screen.

I didn't bother to look at his face before I slammed the door.

"Fuck wrong with you." I looked at her like she was crazy

"What I do."

"You know damn well what the fuck you did."

"Hold up."

Sahila went to the kitchen looking in the cabinets, I raised my brow in confusion. She even opened the dish washer checking in it then looking in the closet before coming back to me

"Who the fuck you talking to."

I sucked my teeth then laughed. The room was filled with our laughter for a minute before it died down.

"Please don't do that again."

"Im sorry pookie." She said trying to kiss me

"Move stink breath."

"I cant get a kiss."

"No."

"Not even a little peck."

I looked at her then gave in. She pecked me on my lips then looked at me

"What niggah."

"Don't be a sour patch" She continued to bother me

"I'm not I'm very sweet."

"I wouldn't know."

I looked at her then laughed at her little joke. I walked over to the couch with the package still in my hand.

"Shut up, I swear I don't like you, what the fuck is this package for anyway."

"Probably my hair."

"Its funny how you don't live here but yet you got packages coming to my house."

"Whats mine is yours." She walked over to me sitting on my lap

"Why don't you move in."

I guess she was taken back by my suggestion because she just stared at me with her big green eyes.

"I don't know, I still like my own place. How bout we move in to mine."

I looked at her stupidly "No yours is a condo mine is a house its bigger its meant for people to be in it, but right now its just us."

"Mmm more people like who."

"I mean like its a family house, I'm waiting to have little mini me's running around the place."

She smiled wide at the thought.

"Mini you's or lord no you mean mini Sahila's because everyone loves Sahila and her personality."

"Um no Sahila has a bad attitude, she's fat, she's a spoiled brat, but she's also nice and kind and she take other peoples feeling into consideration first before hers once in a while. I would want my baby girl to be everything like me because i'm the nicer one."

"Okay so you call what you just did to the post man nice, at least I don't slam doors in peoples faces.

"I don't do that either."

"I'm not gone do this with you." She laughed

"Uhh I can't wait."

"Wait for what." She looked me in my eyes

"To have a whole football field of kids." I said grinning.

"How much kids do you want."

"A lot."

She laughed "I'm serious so I could be ready to give them to you."

"5 6 or 7."

"Woah maybe i'll give you 5, stopping up to there."

"I'll even gift wrap them for you."

We both laughed as she tried to get up from off my lap. I pulled her back down trying to get a kiss.

"I love you."

"Ew stop that, I didn't even brush my teeth yet." she got up running up the stairs

"I love you more." She screamed I just shook my head.

~ Sahila Mahendra Abbétellî

I walked in the bathroom taking off my clothes. I put my ipod on the dock to play whatever music I wanted it to play. I got in Zahir's walk in shower and turned on the water to steaming hot. Even though it wasn't good for my skin I still loved the way it felt.

As I washed my body I thought about moving in with Zahir . Was I ready.... I was at his house every second of the day I slept over almost every single day. I barely even remember what my own place looks like. It wasn't even a big deal so why was I thinking about it so hard.

My train of thought was soon broken when Zahir opened the shower door.

"Can I help you."

"I'm bout to go to the grocery store theres nothing in the house to eat."

"Wait I want to come, can we get breakfast from Mcdonald's."

"Its passed breakfast Sahila."

"Awww." I stuck my lip out

"Thats what happens when you wake up late."

"Whatever wait for me."

He nodded shutting back the door.

Couple minutes later I was finished showering, I had brushed my teeth and put on my clothes. I threw on some black nike tights and a black nike crop top. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to see Zahir on the couch with left hand in his pants while his right hand typed away on his phone.

"Ready."

"Shoes."

"I'm not no little kid." I looked to see if his shoes were even on and they were

"Yea but you saying you ready, you not ready till you put on your damn shoes on,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Keep rolling them eyes they gone get stuck like that."

I silently mimicked him, thinking he wouldn't see. I later got a pillow thrown at my head.

"Can we go now."

"I'm waiting on youuu look you still don't even got your shoes on."

I stomped my over to the door opening it then putting on my black grape 5's. Zaire then got up following behind me, locking the door we walked over to his Mercedes

"Why you got on leggings." He whispered in my ear making the hairs on my arm stand

"Cause I felt like it."

Zaire didn't reply as he came to my side to open the door. Before I could step inside the car I felt his large hands wrap around my neck. I Let my eyes roll to the back of my head as I started to act like I was choking to death.

Zaire couldn't keep a straight face as he laughed in amusement.

"You play to much."

"I know."

He walked back over to the driver's side getting in and starting the engine. I turned on the radio as we headed to Walmart.

It's not good enough for me, since I been with you
It's not gonna work for you, nobody can equal me
I'm gonna sip on this drink, when I'm fucked up
I should know how to pick up
I'm gonna catch the rhythm while she push up against me
Ooh, and she tipsy
I had enough convo for 24
I peep'd you from across the room
Pretty little body, dancing like GoGo, aye
But you are unforgettable
I need to get you alone
Why not?
A fucking good time, never hurt nobody
I got a little drink but it's not Bacardi
If you loved the girl then I'm so, so sorry
I got to give it to her like we in a marriage
Oh, like we in a hurry
No, no I won't tell nobody
You're on your level too
Tryna do what lovers do

I sung along to the chorus only not knowing the rest of the words. I scrolled through my instagram as Zaire's hand rested on my thigh while he drove with one hand.

"What time you plan on getting that mop on your head done."

"Its not a mop it's all naturalll and I don't know whenever china comes over to do it."

"China could do hair." He asked surprised

"Where have you been."

"Sleep apparently." He said checking his phone

I continued looking at my phone.

"Who got your attention." Zaire asked slightly squeezing my thigh

"Fashionnova." I replied

"I'm looking for a birthday outfit."

Weirdly Zaire smiled big

""Why you smiling."

"What I cant smile."

"No not weirdly."

"I'm just excited."

"Ew why you got something planned."

He smirked "Maybe."

"Want to let me know."

"Now why would I do such thing and spoil the surprise."

"Okay so its a surprise."

He didn't answer as he pulled in the parking lot, looking for parking.

"Answer me."

Once he found parking, he kilt the engine and got out.

"Get a cart fatty."

"Kiss my fat ass."

"I already do."

I rolled my eyes pushing the cart to the entrance.

"So you not gone tell me whats plans for my birthday."

"Nah you good."

"Pleaseeee, I need to know so I could know what to wear."

Once inside I pushed the cart to get waffles.

"Don't be like that."

"I'm not being like nothing."

"Okay." I said looking at my phone

"Why don't you push the cart and I'll pick up the things we need."

"Zaire."

"Huh." He looked up from his phone

"Did you hear me."

"Yea."

"So what did I say."

"Something bout pushing a truck."

"I said push the fucking cart."

He looked at me like I was crazy as people looked in our direction.

"Damn I heard you."

"No you didn't." I took the cart back and

"Fuck is so interesting in that phone anyway."

"The boys." He replied laughing

A hour later we were cashing everything out and then headed out the store. Zaire put his phone down for once and helped me pack everything in to the trunk.

We drove home in a silence as I texted China, telling her that we were on out way back. It didn't take long to get back to Zaire's house with the way he drove. I then spotted china's car in the drive way. She got out giving me a big hug

"Hey babes."

"Heyy." I said happy to see her

"Wheres Zaire."

"Taking out the bags."

"You sound..."

"Mad." China finished her sentence

"I'm not mad." I said she looked at me like I'm your best friend you cant lie to me

"Maybe agitated but not mad."

"Come tell mama what happened."

"Nothing really happened." I said walking in the house with china behind me

"Hold on I got to use the bathroom, ya'll niggahs had me waiting forever."

China wiggled to the bathroom while unbuttoning her pants. Zaire then walked in with the last of the bags. I didn't even look his way as I caught an attitude.

I went up to the room massaging my head and playing with my ears to relax. China was still in the bathroom probably taking a shit so I patiently waited. Zaire then walked in the room trying to kiss me up and give me attention for the day but I had an attitude.

"Why you rubbing your head you only do that when agitated."

I didn't say anything to engage in conversation with him cause if i did I wold yell at him.

"Talk to me, what happen."

I looked down at my nails picking them

"YOO wassup talk to me nice, I know you like that song."

He was all up in my face and it was just pissing me off

"Move get the fuck out my face." I screamed

"Woah wassup with you."

"Nothing."

"What's the problem let me know"

"You is my fucking problem."

He twisted his face up surprised

"Me, what I do."

Just then China knocked on the door saving me

"I'm ready for you girl."

I got up leaving Zaire baffled. I took my phone off the charger leaving the room as Zaire walked in bathroom.

Me and China walked downstairs and I fiddle with my hair some more

As china walked to her things, I sat down on the couch laying down. As I stretched my feet I kicked something off the chair arm. I jumped back up picking up what I dropped which happened to be Zaire's phone

Not thinking anything I pressed the home button to see he had 4 missed calls from a girl named "Tori". I felt my blood boiled as I read the rest

Tori You think this looks good

Tori Sent an image

Tori I know I came over last night and we discussed it, but theres still more we have to go over

Tori 1 mins ago But we still got to go over what you going to say to her

Tori You don't have to thank me Zaire I'm only doing this to please you

I tightly squeezed the phone as If I wanted what I saw to just be a dream. Looking at the phone again I read it over once more before going upstairs to Zaire. I walked in the room to find him not in there but in the bathroom, shaving.

He looked at me and smiled but I wasn't smiling with him. I was curious yet I was ready to go off on him. I had mixed emotions. A big part of me wanted to beat the fuck out of him for having me look dumb. The middle part of me wanted to sit down and talk to him, ask questions as to why. Why would he do this to me, why would he make me feel special when there was another, why would he disrespect me. What was all of the talk for, the I love you's. Then a small pat of me wanted to cry but that was never me. Then there was a whole other side that thought your pushing it just ask but i went with entire different option.

"The boys right." I mocked his words from earlier

Walking to the toilet as Zaire watched my every move I threw his phone down the drain

"YOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOOD WITH YOU MY NIGGAH ARE YOU CRAZY." He asked rushing to get his drenched phone out the toilet

I nodded my head but it was like a you not bout to fuck with me nod

He rested his hands on the counter with half his face shaven and just stood there as if he was in shock.

I then walked out the bathroom, I was not bout to stay here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You think Zaire cheating ?

Maybe

Or Is Sahila over exaggerating

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 16.9K 37
An 21 year old African American girl named Annabel Smith is in college and meets the man of her dreams, the 23 year old Samuel Mussolini Jr. who help...
355 10 14
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...
88.6K 1.2K 25
Bella the daughter of the Italian Don is trying her best to live a normal 23 year old life although her father has trained her to kill like an assass...
11 1 8
After witnessing her father murder her grandfather nothing has been the same in her life. Layla has been wanted in her country ever since and on the...