Innocence Lost {Tokyo Ghoul}

Da TG_Fan_Nekocriza

In this world full of sin The demons that lurk within the hearts of people and takes shape as them but, they... Altro

Authors note
1 |What Didn't Happen part 1
2 |What Didnt Happen part 2
3 |Metamorphosis
I'M NOT GIVING UP!
4|The boy's Frustration or Heart break
5 |A New Life Is Made
6| Entering The World of Ghouls
7|Want Meat?
8|The Oddest Night
Another A/n
9 |Applying To Be Minimum Wager Barista
10|True Power
11|Confinement
12| Death Sentence
12|0.1
Sorry..minna
13| Scary
14| Rush Hour At Friday
16| Learning
17| Masks and Cannibalism?

15|Unknown Enemy

78 13 8
Da TG_Fan_Nekocriza

Hey meh readers!
Just wanna say the competition I entered is now over, and by amazing luck,

I didn't win.

Oh well, maybe next time I guess. Hope you still like reading this book and all that, almost summer vacation and I'm free to do my work now, minus the chores and errands XD

I feel like I'm going to make another book in April, I guess
for now stick with my fanfic

Congrats to the winners and all that.

One other thing, as you may know, the books that was saved in my library have been deleted, why? I guess maybe to actually start writing stuff..Tragic isn't it?

Not going to quit just yet in finding the true style of my writing. Onwards! To a new day.

Bye-bye for now minna-san!

And also, I found that there is a anime based community and that's where I entered my book, the admin is pretty nice and you should join if you want AnimeBookAwards
Well that's it folks

--*-*-

I pressed my hand to the side of the counter, it was the only thing I could do to stop my shaking "Can you teach me how to manipulate the kagune.." I stared directly to Carrot head's irises of green whilst asking innocently "And the eye thing?"

From the side, Seiji dropped the metal shaker from what I questioned (surprised much?) He picked it up immediately, setting the thing on the sink, turning towards us and crossing his arms to his chest.

"I want in."

Haru's eye's widen. "Ha!?" The Carrot head-I mean, female ghoul exclaimed with the addition of a scowl, was that actually surprising to hear?

I looked at her with another questioning gaze, whilst I huffed a deep breath of small anger in my voice. "Is there a problem with that?"

Seiji, nodded in agreement, as he strode near us to get the full conversation going on, "Yeah Aneki, what's with the overdramatic reaction?"

The she ghoul averted eyes from us and rubbed the side of her arm. "There's no problem with that, guys, it's just.." She bit her lip.

Seiji and I nodded to each other, signalling for the same answer.

"What?" We both question in unison, Haru was acting strange(r) than usual.

Now, she gazed down to the floor boards. "I don't know if I can hold back, I'm.."

"...Kinda like a beast in training" she muttered.

"Oh really?" I ask in grin, she's just teasing. Like she always do.

Carrot head gazed at me, those mischievous irises of green shone hesitation "You'll both die if you go up against me in your current states" She boldly said.

My brows raised to her at her grim remark "Oh really?" I walked towards the employees room, not without saying my request. A swift turn, I faced the two siblings.

"Why don't we find out" I place my hand to side of my hips, was I really getting cocky about this? "Where's the best place to use combat?"

This was pretty humiliating, A challenge from a full fledge ghoul and I was asking the challenge, wow. A well, what's the point of having powers if I can't control them?

She smirked like she always do, utterly certain about her abilities.
"Getting sassy with me I see, I like that attitude of yours.." She strode closer to me, we were eye to eye "...Yuna."

Seiji gasped in the sidelines, as I stared once again to a pool of green eyes with devilish aura mixed into them. I nodded to her praise..? She smiled more wildly in return.

"That's good to see," She steps off and grabs the broom next to her, she shone another look of joy "I accept your challenge Miss Yoshikawa, but first, clean up the shop"

Haru points me the broom like a Knight's lance, ready to strike "You better ready for an butt whooping later, this includes you too, Seiji" She gazed to young male,eyes looked with intensity of a beast.

He gulped in response,grabbing the dish cloth from the counter "S-Sure" he dried up the remaining cups, becoming silent in the process. He was the one who asked for this, why the hell was he nervous?

I shifted my gaze to the she ghoul, "Remember Yuna," She spoke almost commanding "Prepare a set of extra clothes later" She finally said, finishing up her chores.

"Then, it's settled." I smiled once more to my new friend. I seem to belong with this odd bunch.

The employee's door came ajar, the brash action nearly made me jump, so did Seiji.

The oaken door completely had been opened, admitting and old male in his late sixties, a peculiar bowtie hung around his neck added the signature anteiku uniform for males. His greyish white hair, pulled into a slick back style. His mouth curved into a wide welcoming smile like any other, as his eyes clammed shut.

He spoke like that of grandfather, meaning to say calming to the ears "What's settled?" Hands behind his back, he always did this mannerism.

"Uh.." I began to explain "You see Manager, we were just planning on a.." Haru, was behind Yoshimura, she mouthed some words I couldn't comprehend at that time. I brought in a deep hand full of air to my lungs.

"On what Yuna?" He raised his silver brow, waiting for answer, eagerly.

"On..a " I shifted my gaze to Carrot head, who was ferociously mouthing to stop, I scrounged my brows, to try and make sense what she was babbling about.

Manager sensed Haru's actions from his back, and glanced behind. The she ghoul, reverted herself, to a stoic expression of oblivion.

I exhaled, and wondered why she was acting this way? It wasn't like her at all.

"What's the matter Haru?" The Manager, Yoshimura had a tone of sadness over his masculine old voice.

"Nothing important for you, Manager" She shook her head, maybe displeased? By his concerned query "Where has the staff of Anteiku been, this past day?" She questioned the questioner more boldly.

Manager, let out another puff of breath "The people have attended a gathering.. " He raised his head towards her "for Fuegichi"

Her stiff expression, crumpled to a state of worry "What happened to them Sir?" She clenched her teeth

"Miss. Ryouko, Hinami.." She whispered in somewhat regret.

"Apparently, they followed by the Doves from the 13th ward after her husband was killed." The elder ghoul frowned upon remembering the incident. What was happening to those two now? "The Mother and daughter will be staying here at Anteiku for a while"

"When will they be arriving?" Seiji, finally said something, I was the only one not following the conversation.

Manager looked to his wrist, a silver watched strapped tightly around "Right about.."

The entrance of the large wooden door leading in the cafe knocked, softly "Now" he finished the the last word, walking toward were the noise sounded.

With swift movement of the arm, he opened the door. Welcoming two brunettes, a women possibly in her early thirties. Her long hair tied to the side wearing a brown coat and a simple white dress. She was beautiful, even if she was my years senior.

The child that looked like the older female had short hair, a clover pattern head band, she too wore, a simple long dress.

"Good evening." The elder woman greeted, a sweet smile spread across her lips "I'm Ryouko Fuegichi." she bowed to us.

She glanced at her daughter for a introduction "Come now Hinami" she slung her arm abruptly around the young girl. "Won't you say hello?"

"He-llo." The middle school looking girl, greeted in a whisper.

"Oh..are you new here?" She smiled at me, was this woman actually a ghoul? Through her kind demeanor, Ryouko-san was like that of a human. Plus the child, Hinami looked more human than I was.

I nodded, flashing a grin "Yes, I'm Yoshikawa" This woman, never shone malice in her sweet greeting, some ghouls are good in a way.

"Ms. Ryouko, please follow me?" Manager lead the two she ghouls, in the employees room, leading up to the second floor. The living quarters of my kind. The small girl stayed silent throughout time, she was nervous from the whole encounter. But before they completely went I way, I caught a sudden word from Yoshimura.

"I'll give you the package later."

The three other ghouls disappeared above and It was only us teens left. What could Doves mean? Police investigators? Doe's killings ghouls happen constantly? I needed answers or else, my perspective on things will crumble, once again.

"Hey.." With my head down, I murmured. "What are they talking about? I know I'm not supposed to know much right now, but...what is a package?"

I waited, silently I waited for anyone to answer, the mood in this warm place changed once again. I was going in too deep in the waters of the unknown, the Ghoul world. Where I had no clue whatsoever.

"Its alright," The ghoul, shook his head slowly. "We might not understand what you're feeling from this situation or another," he walks next me "I'm willing to tell you all about it, just don't.."

"Freak out on the things we'll be saying" She added, the gloom aura Haru emitted dissipated.

"Don't worry, " I raise my head to the pair of siblings "I can handle it"

--*-*-

In another part of Tokyo, darkness had fallen. In which both races of monsters lurked. It was where the easiest of prey and predator came. A body swayed from side to side, a male in his fifties to sixties -his head hung long-as his long, white shriveled shoulder length hair was a mess that hung. The only things that were visible from sight was his pure colorless long coat, his attaché case, judging by looking at it, clung loosely around his slender gloved fingers.

The only sounds present, where his footsteps that treaded through the puddle infested narrow alleyway. Another part of the cramped alley was a delinquent, his black hoodie pulled above his bright orange hair. The piercings on his nose were apparent like any other trouble maker. But somehow this person was different.

He spots the aged male walking about, no direction seemed to cross his old mind. The delinquent, stomach rumbled upon seeing the docile looking man.

He took a sniff to guy, and he shown a face of disgust. "What's this, a stick looking old man?" He closed his irises, shaking with sheer hunger in his mind. Once he shot open his eyes, a pool of black enveloped at the once white sclera, the once black irises transformed into pulsing red beads.

The kakugan

He surges to the man, with another action of speed he closes in on his prey, ready to give his demise, he hollered "I mean, I'm fine with anyone at all!"

The elder male didn't turn his back on the attacker, instead he clicked the brief case he held on his gloved hand. From that un denying sound, he got what he wanted. The elder man, glanced to the side, revealing his features; consisting a irregular large round eye ball and one ordinary one, he smirked to his offender knowing he was the one that got him.

The once thin stick looking man, became agile in dodging the opponent, he releases his weapon, slicing the unexpected delinquent effortlessly to his stomach. "Hmp, what a foolish ghoul you are" He chortled at the sight of the bleeding male, his legs and arms severed from his body cleanly.

"My, my you leapt right into the fire. A species which against special precautions, should be taken up, as Ghouls the are distinct if they can be confirmed with a kagune and kakugan." He inches forward, the handle, wrapped tightly around his hands, the wide grin of murder never left his sunken face.

"Don't tell me you're a.." The ghoul was spewed, incoherent words "Y-You're gotta be f*king kidding.." His irises of scarlet widen, knowing what was his demise later on. He trembled in fear.

The throes of agony echoed loudly to the silent alley way of one Tokyo's darkest places. Which each scream of pain was countered with deranged laughter. He ripped the ghouls body parts to shreds in a matter of minutes, before his young partner came.

Another one, in contrast from before had black hair and oddly shaped brows and height very tall. "Sorry to keep you waiting," he walked past the barely human looking pile of meat. "Um..what happened here?" He pointed to the corpse.

"Well, I was attacked by a foolish ghoul, while I was in patrol." the old man adjusted his gloves "This weak bastard was extremely idiotic"

"Is that so?" The tall male smiled at what his superior reported.

The elder man started to chuckle again "A complete imbecile if you were to ask me, he actually fell for my weak trap."

"What a very foolish ghoul indeed," He fixed his coat and turned to the superior "Am I right, Mr. Mado?"

"Correct Amon." Another bone chilling grin speared to his face. From his deepest pocket, his phone vibrates, making the necessary action to answer.

He pushed the electronic device, to his ear "Nakata? What's the situation on the other end?"

On the other side was another young sounding male "Amon, there appears to be a meeting in HQ, You and Mr.nMado have been ordered to attend" He coldly retold the summons, with no hint of emotion.

He sighed for a response "Not again," he muttered, and continued to relay orders to the his junior "Prepare for the reports, on number 696."

"Understood" The call ended, and with that, the two police investigators head off in to the nest of the 1st ward. Things were about to come to a the turn for both races.

-+-+-
I have a question, do you guys prefer me writing in third pov than in first?

Remember, vote (still, if you want to) comment anytime. I would love to hear your thoughts about this :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1K 9 20
ayato x oc nishiki x kimi uta x oc one day a girl enters the anteiku cafe. she invites the people of the anteiku cafe to this place. A place of what...
52.3K 2.1K 41
Being a CCG investigator was your dream since you were little. You wanted to be like your parents, to protect the people of Tokyo from monsters who...
80.4K 924 17
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ: Hi, I'm James Gibbs. This is my first fanfiction, and my first story on Wattpad. This is based off of the Japanes...
20.9K 598 33
|UNDER HELLA EDITING| She was a human. He was a ghoul. Little Red Ridding Hood and The Wolf. Two completely different worlds. But yet two very simila...