One Shots and Imagines

By BBuchananBarnes

Fandoms such as: Marvel (MCU AND CAST) Supernatural ALL XREADER More

Battle of the Bands /Civil War AU/
Ass of Patriotism |Steve|
The interruption |Steve|
Love to Watch You Leave |Steve|
Soulmate |Steve|
Dance with me? |Steve|
Love... Right? |Steve|
Memories |Steve| pt. 2 of Love...Right?
Remember me. |Steve| pt. 3
Infinity |Steve| pt. 4
Home |Steve| Final Part
Nox |S. Rogers|
Flying Condoms |S.Rogers|
This is What Heaven Looks Like |Steve|
Not The Movies |Steve Rogers|
(Prompt) Sharon No |Steve Rogers|
Before He cheats |Tony x Reader x Steve|
The Real Hero |Steve|
BARF |S.Rogers|
Language of Love |Bucky|
"I've got you." |Bucky|
What I Want |Bucky| Pt. 1
9 Words |Bucky| pt. 2
Winchester Trio |Bucky|
"No Bucky." |Bucky|
You Didn't |Bucky|
You Didn't |Bucky Barnes| part 2
Pokemon Go |Bucky Barnes|
Drag Me Down |Bucky Barnes|
3 AM |B.Barnes|
NEW VERSION Lucky Charm |Tom Holland
But I thought- |T.J Hammond|
Maybe I'm Scared |Sebastian S|
The Past |Sebastian Stan| part 2
Movie Night |Sam Wilson|
Stranded |Clint Barton|
(Prompt) Left hand Red |Steve/Reader/Bucky|
(Prompt) Our Child |Avengers/Steve/Reader|
Bloodstream |Tony Stark|
Drive By |Tony Stark|
Numbers |Bucky Barnes|
What I've Learned |B.Barnes|
Me and You |J.Barnes|
Home |Peter Parker|
C'mon! |Peter Parker|
#Blessed (Avengers/Reader/Steve)
Loud Much? |Pietro Maximoff|
Friend in Me |Bruce Banner|
Forever |Tony Stark|
JAWLINE NATION
Fanclub |Avengers/Reader/Peter|
Up All Night ·Tom Holland·
Vlog Life | S. Rogers
Can You Imagine? |Tony Stark|
Can You Imagine? part 2
Own it |B. Barnes|
The Loop |S.Rogers|
Goodbyes |B. Barnes|

Push Away |D. Winchester

2.1K 50 33
By BBuchananBarnes

Here's my first ever Dean Winchester x Reader I understand most of you are Marvel fans and this book started out as a Marvel One shot and Imagines, but I decided to branch out cause I'm not just a one fandom girl.

Expect Some: Marvel, Supernatural, Arrow, Riverdale, The Flash, and much more!!

I really hope my writing has improved from my 8 months hiatus.

But hey plus side: At least you can expect me to make a comeback (1D I'm looking at you)

· · · ENJOY!!!! · · ·

"I love you," she paused and Dean stood speechless. He couldn't respond, he was a coward. "I-i need to go now. I need to leave." She sobs and Dean is still frozen in place, he feels as if he takes action he'll only make the situation worse.

"Why?" His question is choked and nearly held back, but she answers anyways I'm hope that he'll stop her. Hold her and tell her that they would get through it together, that he could change, become a better man. She couldn't make him promise it though, somedat Dean would have to do it for himself."

"Because we're going to ruin each other."

· · · 5 Years Later · · ·
Sunday Night

"Pax stop." Kenna whines again a permanently pout etched on her face. Her brother snickers and takes another piece of Lego from her pile. "Pax I said stop! Paxton sto- MOMMY!" The five year old screamed and I sighed dropping the paper back onto the dining room table I leaned over slightly to see them past the enormous pile of papers.
"Paxton what are you doing?" I ask sternly.

He looks up emerald eyes twinkling with mischief and to today it still brings a slight sting whenever I think of Dean. "I'm helping momma."

I quirked an eyebrows and tilted my head. "Doesn't sound like it..."

"I wanna build Ken a towa." He confesses. "But-But I don't have enough pieces!"

Before I can reply Kenna steps in a large smile now I'm her face. "It's okay Pax we can build a tower together okay?" My heart literally flutters as I hear this, she sure as hell did not get that from Dean and I. In truth our stubbornness clashes and we never quite found a way to not end up heads butting against each other.

i smiled and returned to grading papers trying to forget about Dean. He was gone now part of the past, but somehow six years later he's still glued to my head.

Back then when I met Dean I never meant to fall for him.

At the time I met him I was spending her own time looking for myself without needing someone with me.

I didn't want to fall for him either, and God did I try with all my might. But I saw right through his facade, this man was vulnerable and sensitive and as I got to know more about him, about the saving lives and jumping in front of bullets for a complete stranger I knew that he deserved the whole world handed to him on a silver platter.

So there I was, falling, falling hard.

I knew it wasn't the right time, but I also knew that love wasn't going to come conveniently. It just happens when it wants to happen.

During our short time together I grew to be okay with that, but suddenly he started pushing me away again, and I couldn't do shit because I couldn't make him change. I could help him, but even that seemed to be a losing battle. Hoping to make an improvement one night I confessed my feelings and told him I wanted to help. I wanted to be there for him not as a fellow hunter but as a save haven. He threw it back in my face claiming I was too young and didn't realize the dumb decisions I was going to making.

I grew angry, it wasn't his life. I could make my own mistake and I could make my own choices. The night grew on and we began to continue to yell and taunt each other and before I knew it I was laying down my hair splayed around me and Dean hovering over my body. Lips smashed against each other my hands clutched to his hair and the other on his chest. He used his own to support himself above me, but the other roamed the soft skin exposed.

"Mommy... MOMMY!" Paxton and Kenna both stood in front of me eyes gleaming and adorable pouts on their faces.

"Sorry babies, mommy's a bit tired." Paxton climbs onto my lap and leans his head on shoulder letting a sigh escape. "Are you guys hungry?" Kenna nods in front of me as I feel Paxton do the same. "Alright mommy's gonna make lasagna, you two have to stay in the living room okay?"

"Can we watch 'punzel mommy?" Kenna asks softly.

"If that's okay with Pax. Is that okay bub?" He yawns and nods his head hopping back off my lap and walking towards his sister. "Alright neither of you fall asleep okay? You have school tomorrow." I remind them.

They nod again and run towards the living room the movie now being the only thing on their minds.

I smiled and stood up getting to work on dinner.

· · · Lebanon, Kansas · · ·
Monday

"And here is my number." The brunette giggled and flashed her fake long lashes on Dean. Who in return gave his winning fake charming smile, hands reaching towards the napkin she had just written on.

"Dean what do you think you're doing?" Sam always the clock block.

He groaned and turned slightly giving his brother the famous, "dude seriously?" look.

Sam just rolled his eyes in return and walked around the waitress. "Coffee please." He didn't bother to look at her as he reached into his bag and pulled out his laptop already set on working.

"Would you like anything else..." the waitress hooked a finger around her hair and as if Dean was no longer there burned holes on the side of Sam's head with her plead of attention.

"No thanks."

Well damn, Dean thinks. There goes such a promising lay- who was he kidding? He wasn't actually going to sleep with the brunette waitress. He hasn't gotten much action since.. her. Since Y/N.

As soon as the waitress left Sam finally looked up and gave Dean a questioning look. "Seriously dude? Stop leading them on."

"Sorry Sam, if I'm not laying anyone down tonight I gotta at least ponder on what ifs." Dean shrugs.

"Yeah? Well what if you call Y/N?" Sam challenges.

"Shut up jerk."

"Bitch." Sam rolls his eyes at his wimpy older brother and turns the laptop screen towards him. "Look, there's been signs of tracks with bodies turning up and people still missing. I'm thinking vampire?"

"Lawrence?" Dean's eyebrows crease and he drinks down the rest of his coffee.

"Its down the road we can get it done within a day and be back at the bunker by Wednesday." Sam shrugs.

"Lawrence?" Dean repeats.

"Look Dean it's a simple vampire case we can handle going back there for this short amount of time." Sam pushes. "Or at least I can." He adds.

"Fine." Dean slaps a few dollars on the table and doesn't wait for Sam to get up. "If anyone recognizes us we walk away. Do you understand?"

"Fine Dean, that's fine."

· · · Back in Lawrence · · ·

"C'mon Kenna!" I sigh and tap my feet leaning against the open door.

She smiled and hopped down the white staircase backpack already on her back. "Ken... please tell me you did not stuff Riley into your bag."

"No I swear mommy! Riley's in her cage." Kenna promises. "I just had to give him kisses before we left." I stared her down, silence filling the air in cases I need to hear the bunny shuffle in her bag.

"Alright I believe you. Get in the car and buckle your seatbelt mommy needs to lock up." She smiles and jumps down the porch steps opening the door to the maroon car.

I sighed and locked the door shifting my messenger bag on my shoulder. I smiled and got into the car watching the both of them buckle up in their car seats. "Are we ready to go?" They both just smile and nod in response.

The car ride wasn't long under ten minutes, luckily once I had gotten away from Dean and the hunting life there was money saved for me in the bank by my grandparents. I only had access to it once I started a family and apparently being a runaway pregnant woman counted. Husband or not I wasn't gonna let my babies grow up unhappy.

The money had come a long way, and luckily there was even some for Paxton's and Kenna's future.

I dropped them at the front entrance, at first they weren't as enthusiastic about as school. What child ever was? But once realizing that it meant making friends they got along to the idea pretty well, the only thing I was afraid of now was the stress they were going to uphold coming into high school. It was hard for me when I was in that boat, which is why I decided to become a teacher. The system was corrupt and if I wasn't saving lives now I wanted to be helping them.

"Good morning Miss Y/L/N." One of my favorite and brightest students, Courtney walked into the room. It was sad to be seeing her leave next year, but luckily she had applied to be my intern this year and I tried to give her the easier jobs. This was her last year who knows how stressful her plans for college were going to be.

"Hey Courtney." I smiled and set my bag down.

"Do you have anything for me today?"

"Other than helping me grade papers?" I thought about it for a moment and shook my head. "Its Monday, I don't expect you to help me write recommendations today's because I won't be doing them either!" She laughed and nodded her head.

"How are the twins?" She asks excitedly. The great thing about Courtney was she lived only a couple of houses down and watched the twins whenever I had tried to attend a date. Which wasn't often. Not that I minded.

"Good, handful the usual. Speaking of I don't think I'll be needing you Friday." I give her an apologetic look but she smiles and shakes her head.

"It's fine besides my mom thinks I should be going out more." She snorts. "Something about living my life, and not stuffing a book in my face."

"You are only young once." I tease. I look back down to my bag pulling papers and the Mac book out.

"I know, I know.. but with the recent attacks-"

My head snaps up instantly. "Attacks?"

"Yeah?" She looks at me surprised. "Two students have gone missing just this weekend." She says nervously.

Of course I didn't hear about it. I spent the whole weekend indulge on the twins. "I didn't even hear about it... who were the students?"

"Sophomores actually both of them. At some party. Mathew Klein and Bella Ross."

I nod hesitantly. I couldn't connect the dots with this litter information at this point it could've been anyone..Or anything. No. I left that life. "Mathew Klein was trouble himself, but he was a great student. And I didn't have Bella yet..." I trail off. "Hopefully there's some way we can pay our respects."

She smiles and shakes her head. "You never fail to amaze me Miss Y/L/N. You're always looking out for others and that itself is admirable."

"Thank you Court, but I think I'm just wise beyond my years." I shrug.

· · · Three Hours Later · · ·

Dean huffed and tugged on the collar of his monkey suit, the eyes of young teenage girls staring him down as Sam spoke to one of the victims closest friend. The girl was sobbing into the Kleenex she was handed and Dean was pacing on his feet. He didn't know what was wrong just that he was feeling something familiar in his gut.

"... Matt said he wanted to show Bella something out back, but they never returned and we figured they were you know.. getting it on." The girl sniffled. Sam nodded awkwardly and tried to give his best sympathetic smile. "Are they going to be okay officer?"

"We-we don't know-" the girl cut him off bawling her eyes out again and Sam just tried to pat her back before turning to Dean with a pleading look.

Dean just smirked and shook his head already feeling uneasy by the stares he was getting from the old lady at the front desk and the hungry looks he was getting from all the high school girls.

Sam finally finished a 10 minutes later and walked the now empty halls with Dean. "There's no specific connections as of right now, but we need to continue asking if the students were close with any of the teachers, or maybe talk to more of their friends and family see if all the victims knew each other."

"Of course they know each Sammy! I mean it's high school, your nobody if you don't know anyone."

"Alright Dean, but I mean talk to them real life conversation instead of dark janitor rooms." Sam scoffs.

"Excuse me?" They both stopped and turned in unison to see another practical teenager girl call for them.

"Yes?"

"My teacher... She didn't know Bella well, but she and I know Mathew pretty well he uh stayed after a lot for her class. Needed help and Miss Y/L/N had me tutor him."

Sam and Dean's eyes widen at the sound of Y/N's last name and listens intently to the girl. "Did he talk to you guys a lot, you know about his personal lives?" Dean speaks up.

Luckily the girl nods and continues talking. "You'd have to talk to my teacher too I can't fill in on all the blanks and I didn't really listen half the time he boasted."

"Uh, do you and her have free hour together?"

"Yeah, luckily I'm actually her Senior intern we have mornings and the 7 hour together."

"That's in twenty minutes." Sam notes. "Uh alright can you perhaps give us the room number and we'll meet you there in 25?" He asks. The girls nods and pulls a pen and post it note for her bag. "This is her room number and that's her school extension. I hope we can help and you find whoever did this."

"You're already doing a great deal uh-" Dean smiles.

"Courtney. Sorry I'm Courtney."

"I'm agent Moore and this is Agent Smith." Sam introduces.

"Nice to meet you." She looks at the time and they wave goodbyes before parting ways.

"Do you think-" Dean cuts him off already knowing what his little brother was going to say.

"It's her. She's here and I don't know if she's hunting on her own or actually settled, but it's definitely Y/N."

· · · End of 6th Hour · · ·

The girls in the class giggled and whispered among themselves and I coughed loudly. "Ladies... is there something worth gossiping about the human skull?" I ask playfully.

Olivia one of the girls speaks up and shakes her head. "Sorry Miss Y/L/N, its just there's federal agents roaming the building right now and-"

"They are hawt." Kate giggles.

I snort and shake my head. "Course what else is on your mind, but older men dressed in monkey suits."

"Okay, but you should've seen them!" Olivia argues.

"Right! Daddy material." Nat bursts out.

I roll my eyes and smile. "Just make sure your working at least okay?" They nodded and continues on their whispering and giggle spree.

I won't say I was a "cool" teacher just more laid back than the others and definitely more understanding. I saw no point in ruining their fun for my amusement.

The bell rung in time and they all put the skull models back on the shelf and ran out to lunch.

Five minutes of grading tests flew by until the knock on my door had me jump and I zipped around apologizing. "Sorry you just startle-" I stopped and froze watching the same owner of the emerald eyes look me over his brother right behind him.

"Oh you guys are here!" Courtney walked in cutting the tension. "Miss Y/L/N this is Agent Moore and Smith." She introduced. "I told them that we knew Matt, and they came here to interview us."

I nodded my head slowly still in shock. "Of course."

"I hope we aren't a bother to you-"

"No no it's fine." I cough and motion for them to sit at the lab stools. "Just finished up grading papers." Dean avoided my eyes and instead settled for them to roam and inspect the rooms. "You're the-"

"Anatomy and modern literature teacher here." I blurt out.

"Right, right. Did you know Bella as well?"

"No only Matt. Although she is scheduled for my second semester Anatomy class." I shake my head and smile politely although my insides were twisting and turning and my hands shook on my lap.

"And Matt? Can you tell us anything?" Sam asked and from then on we continued the interview Courtney sitting beside me answering questions and completely oblivious that I once knew the men in front of us. One as a friend and the other as... what did Dean and I even have?"

"Your eyes look very familiar." Courtney comments towards Dean. I jump out of my daydream and come back into reality.

"Uh-"

"Not you in particular, but your eyes..." She tilts her head slightly and I hoped to God the fears just her mind weren't already turning.

"Court- we should let the men to now." I nudge her.

"Oh yeah, sorry sorry. Miss Y/L/N I might need a pass."

· · · After School · · ·

After exiting through the back doors of the school, (as I had seen Dean talking to,students asking questions at the front doors knowing he was waiting for me) I sighed and hopped into the car thankful that I had made a stealthy exit.

The knock interrupted me from catching my breath and I looked towards the window where Sam stood giving me a pointed look. I rolled it down just the tiniest bit enough so he couldn't reach in in case I planned to make another escape. "Sam."

"Y/N."

"Did you need to ask me anything else agent?" I asked bitterly. I shouldn't have attacked him so rudely just now I realize. Sam took no part in my leaving five years ago. In fact just had missed the giant moose.

"Are you hunting or are you settling?" He asked.

"Hunting." I lied and he caught on quick.

"Y/N if you don't want me to tell Dean-"

"Please don't. Just please, finish finishing and leave. No pit stops no nothing."

"Y/N."

"Sam step back." I order and knowing not to argue does as I say and I pull out of the parking lot before another breath escaped my lungs.

· · ·

"Hi mommy!" Kenna smiles buckling her seatbelt, Pax handing me another work of art.

"Hi babies. This really good Pax, I'll put it on the fridge alright?"

He nods happily and takes the juice boxes I hand him giving one to his sister. "And how was your day?"

They answer enthusiastically and I feel the pang of guilt as I catch their gleaming eyes on the Windshield. The same ones Courtney was thinking of earlier.

"Then we took a nap, Allie forgot her blankets I hate with her." Kenna says.

"That's really nice of you Ken."

"Yeah I got a good star and my teacher gave me a high five!"

"Nice." I pull up to the driveway but stop spotting the familiar 1967 Chevy Impala parked at the front of the house. "Hey... Do you guys wanna go to the park? We can get ice cream too." At the mention of their two favorite things they nod eagerly and I drive right past house. Hopefully he'll be gone by the time their back. If not we could always park at the Jefferson's house, who lived right behind us and enter through the back door.

· · ·

Dean was annoying, driving past the house again I sighed and glared daggers at the Impala. If only he had been this persistent on me staying 5 years ago. I quickly explained to the Jefferson's why I parked the car in their garage and luckily Melanie understood and didn't pressure me to call the cops instead.

"We have to be very quiet okay?" I instruct the twins.

"Like we're playing spies?" Kenna whispers.

"Yeah just like that baby." We enter through the back the twins running quietly on their toes closing the latch on the gate we walk to the back door and I open it. "I'll help you guys through the dark okay?" I see their heads Bob up and down before I make them take their shoes off and place their bags down. "You two can play in the den right?" Again they nod and I lead them to the basement door.

"Mommy is gonna hear Pizza up don't go upstairs or turn any of the lights on down here okay?" They nod and I turn against. Going up the stairs and into the kitchen.

· · · ·

"Anything yet?" Dean's eyes scan her house looking for any signs of movement.

Sam sighs and presses the phone closer to His ear, he sat at the edge of the motel bed and waited for his brothers response.

"No."

Maybe that's not her house?" Sam replies, but of course he knew it was your house. He hacked into the school directory, the Lawrence's books. It was definitely your house. "You need to eat, come back here and maybe we can try to catch her before school."

"No."

"Dean-"

"Dammit no Sam, she has to come home at some point right?" Dean isn't asking he's practically begging. He hangs up and waits another two hours before finally the front lights flicker on and Y/N herself is clad in a lavender shirt and gray plasmids pajamas. She's walking down the steps and towards him now.

"Dean..."

He gets out of the car towards her and surprising both of them engulfs her into his arms.

"Y/N." She thanks her self out of his arms and he feels a pang pain.

"You need to leave Dean." He looks over her eyes and he can see she's trying g hard not to cry. "Please."

"I-I came to apologize." He mutters.

"Then do it and leave." She pleads.

"I'm sorry." He whispers and without hesitating she turns around but he trips her arm stopping her. "Y/N I'm sorr-" He's cut off completely surprised by the hard slap across his face.

"Leave." She seethes. He deserved that. She yanked her out of his grip and continued to walk away.

"Do you regret it now?" She stops in her tracks and Dean chooses to continue. "Do you regret it?"

"What?"

"I don't know." His voice shook. "Everything."

She turned around and eyes completely red and tears rapidly fell. "You don't get to do this Dean. You don't get to question me when you where the one that pushed away."

He was quiet for a long moment. Heat flooded his cheeks. He opened his mouth to tell her to forget he asked, but instead she continued. "Just because we didn't work out doesn't mean you weren't the best thing that ever happened to me. Because you were." It's like a confession, something she would have never had the guts to tell Dean back then. There seemed to be no holding back now, but still the air lingered with hesitancy from the last time she told him something she kept hidden from him.

"Yeah," he said with glistening eyes of his own. "You too."

"Do you regret it Dean? Me walking into your life."

"At first did, but in the end I need you. Sometimes I still do."

"P-please don't."

Part two?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 624 11
"𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾... 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽?"
33K 262 38
Hope You Enjoy!
536K 9.7K 125
The title says it all my people.
55.5K 808 40
Random stories about Peter and the avengers.