Can You Imagine? part 2

Tony was seventeen, clad in only boxers and wide eyed when they met

Tony was seventeen, clad in only boxers and wide eyed when they met. As for Y/N she was twelve, covered in dirt and frozen from fear at the loud rustling and grunting from the bushes fearing what it could be, mind you it was 5 AM.

"Hello?" Her voice was a soft whisper and if she wasn't already living in a dark abyss the situation would've replicated one of the audio horror movies her father refused to get her. (Not that she had any interest in them)

"If you're a robber, well I'm in no position to stop you, but if you would mind stepping around the flowers I just planted." Dear Lord what would her father say to that?

"Excuse me?" The surprised voice of a slightly low pitched voice had her squeak.

"Are you a robber or not?" She asked, she could practically hear the fear from his voice!

"No I live here!" The voice hissed back, now she thought about it, whomever it belonged to was only a couple of feet away. Right on her flower bed.

"If you don't mind... could you get of the morning glories?" She asked impatiently.

"The what?"

"The purple flowers you're stepping on." She hissed.

"Actually they're lavender."

"Excuse me?"

"The flowers, they're lavender." He repeated.

She took a surprise step back, the flowers that her father's assistant described were a simple purple. She didn't know what the hell lavender was, but it sure wasn't purple. "What's lavender?"

"Are you serious?" The voice gave off am irritated tone and Y/N put her hands to her hips, standing with confidence now.

"I'm blind you bloody idiot."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Pity

"It's fine whatever," she started to back away now wanting to escape the awkward situation.

"It's a soft purple, lighter and if you ask me it suits the surroundings."

"What?"

"Lavender, it's a much softer purple. Purple is like touching... silk except the silk is fresh from the dryer, still overtly warm. Lavender is much different, it's like a pillow that grew warm from the heat of your body and it's soft to touch. Soothing kinda."