Ass of Patriotism |Steve|

You guys probably really hate me because all I ever write now is Steve.

I'm not even sorry.

. . .

"HQ to Aura. Report." The voice on the comm becomes scratchy over the gun shots and I make my way to the large crates for a hideout.

"Aura to HQ. Send back up, preferably a man with the ass of patriotism and the abs of freedom please." I grunt as a bullet grazes my right thigh. "Aura to HQ. Location, well you can find me near the gun shots-" the neighboring crate explodes and I groan again. "And apparently explosions."

. . .

"You almost got yourself killed Agent." Steve stands over me and continues. "What do you think you were doing disregarding orders and exploding weaponry?"

I take a bite from my cookie and wait that pregnant pause before responding. "Saving lives."

"Dammit not with stupidity

"Dammit not with stupidity." Steve grits his jaws before continuing. "If you don't start following orders-"

"Specifically yours." I mumble.

"If you keep this up you'll end up with a desk job, and it might just be permanent." And before I can protest he leaves the room slamming it behind him.

. . .

I drag my feet into the kitchen groggily and pause spotting Tony at the counter "innocently" sipping his coffee. Should I turn back and get more sleep or should I eat and endure pure torture from Tony. Of course because of Nutella, I just had to take the chance and sit.

"Sooo..." Tony begins.

"Please no, I didn't want to shoot anyone today Tone." I groan and dig a spoon into the jar ignoring the grimacing look from Clint as he came in.

"Heard you got a lecturing." Clint chuckles. "Last night."

"Not the type that I want." I scoff. "Besides he hates me now. He even ignored the whole ass of patriotism and abs of freedom speech."

"That's because he wasn't there." Nat comments digging a finger into the jar.

I smack it away and whine. "Really? Ugh, and it took a lot of courage too!"

"I do not get why you can't just tell him." Wanda points out.

"And the whole party decides to join..." In cue everyone but Captain America himself was in the kitchen, cooking up breakfast of course.