Push Away |D. Winchester

Here's my first ever Dean Winchester x Reader I understand most of you are Marvel fans and this book started out as a Marvel One shot and Imagines, but I decided to branch out cause I'm not just a one fandom girl.

Expect Some: Marvel, Supernatural, Arrow, Riverdale, The Flash, and much more!!

I really hope my writing has improved from my 8 months hiatus.

But hey plus side: At least you can expect me to make a comeback (1D I'm looking at you)

· · · ENJOY!!!! · · ·

"I love you," she paused and Dean stood speechless. He couldn't respond, he was a coward. "I-i need to go now. I need to leave." She sobs and Dean is still frozen in place, he feels as if he takes action he'll only make the situation worse.

"Why?" His question is choked and nearly held back, but she answers anyways I'm hope that he'll stop her. Hold her and tell her that they would get through it together, that he could change, become a better man. She couldn't make him promise it though, somedat Dean would have to do it for himself."

"Because we're going to ruin each other."

· · · 5 Years Later · · ·Sunday Night

Sunday Night

"Pax stop." Kenna whines again a permanently pout etched on her face. Her brother snickers and takes another piece of Lego from her pile. "Pax I said stop! Paxton sto- MOMMY!" The five year old screamed and I sighed dropping the paper back onto the dining room table I leaned over slightly to see them past the enormous pile of papers.
"Paxton what are you doing?" I ask sternly.

He looks up emerald eyes twinkling with mischief and to today it still brings a slight sting whenever I think of Dean. "I'm helping momma."

I quirked an eyebrows and tilted my head. "Doesn't sound like it..."

"I wanna build Ken a towa." He confesses. "But-But I don't have enough pieces!"

Before I can reply Kenna steps in a large smile now I'm her face. "It's okay Pax we can build a tower together okay?" My heart literally flutters as I hear this, she sure as hell did not get that from Dean and I. In truth our stubbornness clashes and we never quite found a way to not end up heads butting against each other.

i smiled and returned to grading papers trying to forget about Dean. He was gone now part of the past, but somehow six years later he's still glued to my head.

Back then when I met Dean I never meant to fall for him.

At the time I met him I was spending her own time looking for myself without needing someone with me.

I didn't want to fall for him either, and God did I try with all my might. But I saw right through his facade, this man was vulnerable and sensitive and as I got to know more about him, about the saving lives and jumping in front of bullets for a complete stranger I knew that he deserved the whole world handed to him on a silver platter.