I'M YOURS β€’ Jenzie | TheUnico...

By Baejiyoung

Will Johnny still remember Kenzie? Will they get back to the olden days or will things change for them and t... More

Intro
Prologue
PART 1// Thats my locker
PART 2// The Bracelet
PART 3// Kenzie to Kelly
PART 4// I wanna know
PART 5// Confusing
PART 6// First sight
PART 7// Crush
PART 8// Stares
PART 9// Truth or dare
PART 10// Caught
PART 11// Remember
PART 12//The younger days
PART 13//Flowers
PART 14// Sophie
PART 15//Broke
PART 16//Cuts
PART 17//The prick
PART 18//Plan
PART 19//I have to know
PART 20//Vaca
PART 21//Plane rides
PART 22//Text
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
EPILOGUE
Hi (I love you all)

PART 37// New start

2.2K 77 58
By Baejiyoung

* 5 YEARS LATER *

Johnny is working as a young businessman and director of a management in Los Angeles. He owns two hotels in Toronto, and one restaurant in New york.

Johnny is 22 years old and he lives with his girlfriend, Sophie. They bought a house in LA and lived there for almost 6 months

His parents live with Lauren and Darian
Lauren doesn't want to leave her parents so she stayed with them. Even though she is a young busy doctor but she always has time for her family.

Maddie and Darian are both married. Maddie has  twin daughters named Jasmine and Jessica.  Darian has a son named William.

Maddie lives in Michigan at her husband's house, and Darian decided to Live with her parents.
-

As for the Zieglers,

Maddie is now a famous fashion designer and she lives in Pennsylvania with her Mom

She is engaged with Jack her long time boyfriend and they are going to be married next month.

Mackenzie is working as a secretary in a company in LA that can pay her more than enough for her to live alone at her apartment.

Their Dad passed away as the years went by.

It was a really hard time for Kenzie an Maddie but they stayed strong for their Mother.

Kenzie is hasn't found a boyfriend yet, even though there are always people trying to get in her pants but she is still a 22 year old virgin.

She really thinks that reputation is number one and losing something as pure as virginity is like losing a good reputation.

But that's not the only reason why she hasn't dated anyone since that incident.

There is one and only reason why no one can fit in her heart.

It's because she still loves him, her first ever love.

Johnny Orlando.
____________________________________
A/N: Okay peepz this is my point of view and this is a major time skip woohoo.

So exited for the new chapters. Hope you agree with me, there won't be a sequel but i'm making a new book and it will be as exciting as this so be ready :)

What's gonna happen?! Kenzie is in LA and johnny is also in LA but they never met again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 1.6K 28
*COMPLETEDπŸ˜‹ {its finally high school year} {me and my best friend will have an amazing time} {omg i havent met Lauren's family} {they will be kind p...
17.5K 631 33
Flings aren't meant to last. That's what movies and books had always taught us. Kenzie's first day back at school didn't go as she planned: she was l...
47.2K 1.5K 51
βžͺ︎ π˜”π˜’π˜€π˜¬π˜¦π˜―π˜»π˜ͺ𝘦 𝘑π˜ͺ𝘦𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜‘π˜°π˜©π˜―π˜―π˜Ί π˜–π˜³π˜­π˜’π˜―π˜₯𝘰 𝘒𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘺 π˜₯𝘦𝘴𝘱π˜ͺ𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳. π˜‰π˜Άπ˜΅ 𝘰𝘯𝘦 π˜₯𝘒...
300K 12.3K 38
❝I can't be pregnant, I'm only seventeen!❞ High school was going great for Mackenzie- until her best friends brother knocked her up. β€’β€’β€’ Ge...