Falling for You(GOT7 Jinyoung...

By shamin2215

Published on 29 sept 2016. Kim Nana, a teenage girl came to Korea from States. She is quite a cold girl. She... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
YUGYEOM DAY
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 37

Chapter 33

532 19 8
By shamin2215

Jinyoung's Pov:

           I'm  Shin Jaehyun,Nana's friend,she said extending her hand to me.

I grabbed it and shake it saying, Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Jinyoung, Nana's fiance.But why are you here now?For what?,I asked her.

Ahh, She is Mark Hyung's yeochin, Youngjae said who was standing between us.

Is it? Then are you here to see Mark Hyung,he is in his room,I said pointing the direction to her.

But she is not here to see Mark Hyung,she is here to see you,Youngjae said.

Na?Wae?,I asked.

Yah Park Jinyoung, why are you like this uh?,she asked me out of sudden,a bit loudly.

What about me?,I'm like what?,I asked in confusion.

Don't you know?,why are you like this to Nana?,Why are you treating her like this and make her sick, she said with an angry tone.

Ahh..., we made up already,I said.

YOU AR-,what? you guys made up already?!!When!!???,she asked.

Yesterday, I replied.

Hyung, Then you didn't came home last night,because of that, right?,you are coming now only right?,then you stayed with Nana last night right?,Youngjae asked me continuously

Yup, I said simply.

Then, it's a relief,we don't have to suffer anymore,he said. Noona you don't have worry anymore, Youngjae said to Jaehyun Noona.

But noona did you came here to ask me about that?,I asked her.

Yeah, you two were fighting and you were always hurt her and she was always crying because of you and fell sick and I was the one who assured her,she said with a sigh.

I'm sorry Noona, you also suffered because of me,I said as I felt slightly guilt for what I had done to Nana.

Then Noona you came here for nothing. You came here to talk with Jinyoung Hyung about that but they made up already,but you were shouting and yelling at me earlier for nothing, Youngjae said slightly whining.

Mianhae Youngjae-ah, I was really angry at Jinyoung,she said to him.

And you, you better treat her well from now on otherwise I will not spare you, she said to me.

Ne,Ne, I said. Noona,you go and see your boyfriend,I have to fresh up and have to go to Nana's house, I said before making my way towards my room.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After getting freshed up and I went back to Nana's house at 10 am. In the dorm, some of them are awake now. Yugyeom and Bambam are still sleeping.As I arrived in front of her apartment and pressed the bell. No response, I pressed again and no response.I think she must be sleeping. So I was about to press the password but just before my hand reached the buttons, the door swung open revealing Taehyung Hyung.

Why are you here now?Did you guys get back together?Already?,he asked me as soon as his eyes met mine.

Ne~ Hyung, we made up yesterday and How are you?Have you been well?,I asked him as he moved aside to give me way to get in.

Mmm,I am good, Neoneun?,I guess you had been freaking out, he said while doing something in kitchen.

Where is Nana?,Is she still sleeping?,I asked him as I sit on the couch in the living room.

Yeah, she is. Where did you guys went yesterday? and when did you guys returned?, he asked.She must be tired, he said while came with a coffee cups in both his hands and sit beside me,handing me a cup.

Actually we went to amusement park and we came earlier and we fell asleep earlier yesterday, I said to him not knowing that I just merely told him that I slept here last night.

Did you sleep here last night?,he asked while glaring at me.

Ahh...yeah Hyung because Nana was not feeling well yesterday, she had a slight fever yesterday,I said while sipping the coffee.

Was she sick?Really?,I don't know about that. Is she feeling well now?,he asked worridly.

Dunno about that, that's why I am here now and btw where is Jongin?, I asked.

He is not here yet, he said he is coming but still not arrived yet,he said.

How is your studies and life?,Are you dating someone, Hyung?,I asked him.

Studies are boring as always and Yeah I have girlfriend now,he said.

Jinjja?,Did Nana know this?,I asked.

Ani ,I didn't told her yet, he replied.

Do you know Shin Jaehyun noona?,I asked.

Yeah,she is Nana's friend and a friend of mine also,why?,he asked.

Then , do you know that Mark Hyung and Jaehyun noona are dating?,I asked.

Really!!,Mark and Jaehyun, he asked a bit surprised.When did they started?,I mean I didn't know about this when we were in States, he said.

I also didn't know about that, I came to know about that just an hour ago. But Hyung, why , you and Mark Hyung are fighting?,I asked him because I was curious about why they are fighting as they used to be friends back.

I don't even remember why the hell we fought, it's just a lame problem,he said. But we are now no longer fighting, he said.

Ah~,really!!,then okay, I said.

K then, I gotta go,I don't think that Jongin will come, he must be forget about that, so you take care of her, he said before he get up and walked towards his room.

I also gets up and just then he came with his backpack and I bid goodbye to him.

After he gone, I came to Nana's room but she is still asleep. I came near the bed and occupy the space next to her. I checked her temperature. Her fever has gone.I wake her up by shaking her shoulder.

Yah, sleepyhead, wake up, I said shaking her by shoulder. She was mumbling something and hid her face with a pillow. But I didn't stop and I continued on shaking her till she opens her eyes.

Morning Babe~, I said as soon as she opened he eyes.

Just five minutes more,she said and closed her eyes.

Yaah, get up, I said while pulling her arm. She doesn't even move.

Yah~get up or else I will kiss you, I said hoping she would get up,but no use.But she opened her eyes widely.

Then go ahead,she said.

Ok, I know you want me to kiss you and for now just get up,I said while pulling her up. She finally sat up.

I want to sleep more,I am tired Oppa, she said cutely using agyeo.

Agyeo didn't suit your morning face, I said.

Really??,then I will never ever do agyeo for again, she said as she gets up and stormed towards the washroom.

Yahhh~,I was just joking, are you mad?,I asked but she already went in and slammed the door.
*
*

Here, eat your breakfast, I said while placing the pancakes in front of her.

Woah, did you made this, for me, she asked with sparkling eyes.

Nope,your brother made this, I said.

Is it?Taehyung oppa was here?why didn't you wake me up,she asked.

I woke up earlier and I went to my dorm and I came here after showering. When I came here, Taehyung Hyung was here.He thought you must be tired  and didn't wake you up.

Hmm, she hummed before eating the pancakes.

Did you eat your breakfast?,she asked me as I sat next to her.

Nope, I didn't and besides I am not hungry, I said while resting my head with my hand which is resting on the table.

You should eat something, she said and feed me some pancakes. I eat it anyways.

After that we came to the living room,I was flipping through channels and Nana was resting her head on my lap with her eyes closed. She must be still sick. Just then I heard the unlocking sound of the door.

Hyung, Na wasseo~,Jongin cooed or I should say shouted as he coming inside.Then he spotted us and I singnalled him to shut his mouth.

Uhh, are you here? And why are you here?when did you came?Did you sleep here last night?he attacked me with questions lowering his voice than before but for me he is  still shouting.

Nana just groaned hearing him, so I just carried her bridal style and went to her and laid her down on her bed and came back to the living room where Jongin was sitting on the couch, no he was lying in a weird position.

What happened to her?why is she sleeping now?Is she sick?,he asked me while I came and sit in the couch kicking his feet off.

Yaahh~,I am asking you, answer me, he said half shouting.

Ask me one question, how could I answer when you just asking continuously, I said.

Whatever, tell me, he said as he sat up.

She was sick yesterday and she is better now and must be tired, I said while grabbing the remote and started flipping.

Are you guys reconciled? When?,he asked.

Yesterday, and we didn't broke up to reconcile, we just fought, I said.

Whatever,he said rolling his eyes.

We just chatted and eventually dozed off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sry for the late and lame update (T_T) (T_T)

Kamsahamnidha for reading ☺☺☺

See you guys in the next chapter,Annyeong 🙋

_shamin2215

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 5.3K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
626K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
483K 17.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...