Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots

By SugaCube11

Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots Includes - Fluffs, AU's, Crossovers, Angst, and anything requested * Beginning... More

Olympian ; Tsukishima Kei X Olympian! Reader
Milk ; Kageyama X Reader
Accidents ; Sugawara X Injured!Reader
Champion ; Hinata X Reader
Accident ; Oikawa X Nurse/Doctor! Reader Part I
Accident ; Oikawa X Nurse/Doctor! Reader Part II
Promise ; Nishinoya X Injured! Reader
Protect ; Yamaguchi X Ninja! Reader
Rain ; Lev X Neko! Reader
Nights ; Tsukishima X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Dreams ; Hinata X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Nerves ; Kuroo X Dancer! Reader
Long Distance ; Kenma X Reader
Awaiting Death ; Kageyama X Reader
You Are My Sunshine ; Hinata x reader
Dream ; Oikawa X Reader
Late Night I Love You's ; Tsukishima X Reader
Surprise ; Sugawara X Kpop Idol! Reader
Bro ; Nishinoya X Reader
Costume Shenanigans ; Tsukishima X Reader
Onesie Party ; Bokuto X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Onesie Party ; Bokuto X Reader (Drawing)
Isla Nublar ; Tsukishima X Reader (Jurassic World AU)
Christmas ; Karasuno Team/ Yamaguchi X Reader
Rare ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Rare ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader Part II
Fan ; Nishinoya X Model! Reader
Portal ; Tsukishima X Reader
Help ; Psychotic! Sugawara X Nurse! Reader
Prank ; Bokukuro X Reader
Selenophilia ; Tsukishima X Reader
Just A Dream ; Tsukishima X Reader
Regretful Tears ; Oikawa X Sister! Reader
Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader
Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader Part II
Miracle ; Tendou X Reader
Flower Crowns ; Yamaguchi X Kpop Idol! Reader
Group Chat ; Tsukishima X Reader
Prank Wars ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
Everdream ; Akaashi X Reader
Our story ; Iwaizumi X Shy! Reader
Scary ; Hinata X Reader
Don't Wanna Cry ; Kageyama X Reader
Summer Night Adventures ; Tsukishima X Reader
The Hidden Broken Boy ; Yamaguchi X Reader
Good Luck Charm ; Tanaka X Reader
Angel Eyes ; Sugawara X Angel! Reader
Pet Names ; Kuroo X Reader
Birthday ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
X ; Asahi X Reader
Childhood Friends ; Tsukishima X Reader
Piercings ; Terushima X Reader
Vampire Reign ; Ennoshita X Reader
Notebook ; Nishinoya X Reader
Promise ; Hanamaki X Reader
English ; Kageyama X Reader
Night Sky ; Ushijima X Reader
Help; Psychotic! Sugawara X Nurse! Reader Part II
Crybaby ; Goshiki X Reader
Mistake ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
Missing Words ; Bokuto X Mute!reader (Soulmate! AU)
Manager ; Iwaizumi X Foreign! Reader

Titans ; Tsukishima X Corporal! Reader

20.2K 362 799
By SugaCube11

Attack On Titan/Haikyuu Crossover

"Corporal (Y/N) is going to be leading the squads out!"

"We have to go see her/him!"

"This is her/his first appearance!"

The frantic voices of Hinata and Nishinoya scramble out pleas.

The enthralling news that Corporal (Y/N) was going to be leading all of the squads out of the village, and out into their next mission, spread like a wild fire. Rumors that Corporal (Y/N) was going to be Commander of the Special Operation Squad were also flowing throughout the village. Now, why would these announcements and rumors be so exciting to the villagers?

Well you see, you, Corporal (Y/N), are one of humanities best Captains. But, you've never shown your face. Nor have you ever been physically spotted by any villager. You simply appear in different missions, but you never withdraw the villages with the squads.

Many people know about you through the News Paper. People risk their lives, just to capture a picture of you. Some individuals are lucky to make it out of the war zone alive. Most individuals however, contain no luck. But the individual who make it out, receive an abundant amount of pay for capturing a picture of you. Their picture gets placed in the News Paper, where there, thousands of people read about you. Lots of people have come to admire you throughout the years, being as you are Humanities strongest soldier, along side Captain Levi.

People have been eagerly waiting for the day you appear in the village. And now that you finally are, people begin to crowd and gather around Wall Maria days before your arrival.

Including Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Hinata, Kageyama, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita, Nishinoya, Asahi, Suga, Daichi, Kiyoko, and Yachi.

The group had started camping out by the wall, five days prior to your arrival, due to Hinata and Nishinoya's begging.

Mercifully, the group managed to find the closest spot possible near the edge of the path the squads would take to head out of Wall Maria. Hinata and Nishinoya practically kissed the ground in thankfulness.

Although Tsukishima would never admit it, he was quite infatuated with you. He had seemed to develop a small crush on you over the years, and he to was quite thankful for the closeness he would get to you.

Now all the teenagers had to do, was wait for your anticipated arrival.

•••

You let out a shaky sigh, as you awake this morning. To say you were nervous for today was an understatement. Where you nervous about leaving Wall Maria and traveling out towards the Titans? Anything but.

You were nervous because of having to show up on the leaving of the squads. Normally, you would simply appear out of your will if the squads needed help ... which was every mission. You never really went with a specific squad. You liked to fight freely.

But, Captain Levi had asked you to join in on his squad on this next mission. And to your luck, he also asked you to command the squad. You reluctantly agreed, knowing that you needed to help out with this mission as much as possible.So you told Captain Levi yes, and you were placed in a squad. The most important squad at that.

You change into your uniform, and grab your green Survey Corps cape. You clip it over your shoulders securely. You slip your black mouth mask over your lower face, making sure it's fitted just right. You tie your black eye patch over your previously injured, right eye.

After making sure that your uniform is completely on and secure, you slip your capes hood over your head, making sure you face can't be seen. You slide on your black combat boots, before exiting your small house.

When you make it to the castle where all the squad members are, you give them a small greeting. You've met every single member before, so they all know you quite well.

"Alright, we're due to be out of Wall Maria in 20 minutes, which means we need to mount our horses and get going. Does everybody have everything?" You holler out, while climbing onto your white horse.

"Yes m'am!" Everybody responds, while giving you a solute.

"Alright, follow after Captain Levi and I!"

You and Levi direct your horses towards the front of the group, before the two of you start leading everybody towards the exit of Wall Maria. Within minutes, the crowds of people had come into view. The cheers and yells of the people enveloped your ears, and you smiled slightly. It was always good to hear the support from others. It gave you a lot of motivation.

You lower your head, making absolute sure your face can't be seen. You and Levi continue to lead the group, as your horses walk through the path separated by the people. Soon enough, villagers are completely surrounding all of you. Many cadets wave and smile at the excited people, but you simply keep your head down.

"There she/he is!"

"Corporal (Y/N), good luck out there!"

"It's actually Corporal (Y/N)! I can't believe it!"

Different compliments float throughout the atmosphere as you reach the end of Wall Maria. But before you can fully exit through the wall, you hear a quiet comment.

"Good luck Corporal (Y/N). Try not to die out there, we need you."

Your eyes peer at the tall blonde megane, as his words spiral into your ear. You smile slightly, before reaching out a gloved hand. Your hand grazes the top of his head, before you slightly ruffle his hair as a sign of appreciation for his uplifting comment. You retreat your hand, and grab your horses rein once again.

"WaaaaaaahhHHHH Tsukishima, she touched you!"

"You lucky bastard, why'd she decide to touch you of all people!"

You hear two voices scream out at the blonde, who you've now learned is named Tsukishima. You laugh slightly at their words, as you completely exit Wall Maria.

As soon as your horse's foot touches the outside world, your face turns back into a serious expression. You clutch your horse's rein tightly, before commanding it to start running.

"Everybody split into your squads and take the route you were assigned. If there are any problems, make sure to shoot your signal flare so the rest of us can be up to date and alert. Good luck out there soldiers, and do your best!" You scream out, as the wind brushes against your face.

The soldiers start splitting up into their squads, before departing their way towards their routes. Considering you're the commander of your squad, you lead all of your members towards the path you've been assigned, which is in the forest.

Levi follows right behind you, as Gunther, Eld, Oluo, and Petra follow behind him. The six of you continue to lead your horses towards the forest, which luckily isn't too far away.

So far, nobody has fired their signal flairs, which is a good sign. You make a silent prayer that everybody is still safe and strong.

The six of you quickly make it into the forest, prepared for whatever comes next.

•••

"Tsukki! The Corporal (Y/N) touched your head, isn't that so cool!"

"Yamaguchi, shut up."

"Gomen, Tsukki."

"Can't believe she touched Tsukishima and not me. I'm actually a fan of hers. But noooo she had to go and notice Mr Stingy over there. That's so not fair." Nishinoya grumbles, his arms crossed.

Tsukishima simply smirks, trying not to show the part of him that's shitting himself.

It's a couple hours after the departure of the Survey Corps, and the group of teenagers are still roaming around the village. Hinata and Nishinoya still wouldn't shut up about the fact that you had showed Tsukishima a sign of affection, and not them.

"I agree! Tsukishima didn't deserve Corporal (Y/N)'s attention. But I wish Captain Levi would notice me! He's so coo-"

Hinata's wailing is soon cut off by the sound of screaming villagers as they frantically start to run in every possible direction.

"Wall Maria has been damaged! Titans are flooding in, everybody run!" A villager screams, as he runs towards Wall Rose.

Which must I remind you, is miles away.

The group of teenagers give each other a look of confusion, not spotting a single Titan around. Not knowing what's going on, they start to run towards Wall Maria.

As they get closer to the wall, they spot a giant hole in the it. Before they have time to react, they hear a loud thunking noise coming from behind them. Their heads turn towards the direction of the noise, before they come face to face with a 15 meter Titan.

"Run!" Daichi screams at the boys, as he sprints away from the Titan.

The boys start running away from the Titan, their legs aching like never before. Not realizing the direction they're going in, they all stumble through the hole in the wall, continuing to run far away from it and into the forest.

To their relief, the Titan had found somebody else to go after. They sigh in relief, before noticing their surroundings. Not recognizing anything, they start to panic.

Tsukishima, being the smartie he is, figures that they all had managed to exit Wall Maria and lose their way out in the abyss of the world.

Hinata starts to freak out, and sob. While the rest of the boys shake in fear, not believing the situation.

"Now now, calm down everyone. We need to try and fight through our situation. Right now, I think it's safest that we climb up into a tree and disguise ourselves behind the branches, so it's harder for a Titan to spot us." Suga says with a slightly shaky tone.

The boys agree, and they all start to climb up the nearest tree. The tree is enormous, but the boys manage to safely hoist themselves up onto a branch safely. They all try to hide themselves behind the leaves of the trees, while their eyes scan their surroundings.

The forest seems unusually quiet, as no Titan or soldier are in sight. Not really thinking anything of it, the boys continue to hide in the tree, terrified out of their wits.

•••

"Get back here you son of a bitch!" You growl, as your horse races towards a 15 meter Titan in front of you.

As soon as you reach within a 20 foot radius of the Titan, you stand up on your horse. You use your maneuver gear, the hook at the end of the gear latching onto the Titan's lower neck.

Perfect.

You skillfully launch yourself towards the Titan, as you bring out your sword. Your body heaves towards the back of the Titans middle neck, before you slice it with your sword. The Titan instantly falls to the ground, as your body continues to move throughout the air. Quickly, you place your sword back into its casing, before you hang on to a near by tree.

Your hands grip onto the trees branch, before you pull your body up on to the brown bark. The first thing you do, is look out for your horse. You spot him below the tree, waiting obediently for you. You're about to leap out of the tree and back onto your horse, before your decision is cut off by the sound of small sniffles.

You turn your head, and find several teenage boys sitting on a branch on the other side of the tree, their eyes locked on you. Panicking, you climb your way towards them.

"Are you guys ok?" You ask in a frantic hushed tone.

"I am now that you're here." A small boy, with brown and blonde hair states cheekily.

You scoff at his words, and repeat your question. All the boys nod their heads, and you sigh in relief.

"How'd you guys get out here?"

"Wall Maria had a giant hole in it, and Titans had started to flood into the village. We were getting chased by one, and we accidentally ventured out into the forest." A familiar blonde explains.

You recognize him as the boy from before, and smile slightly. You shake your head, focusing back on the complication happening in front of you.

"Right. Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to have you all climb out of the tree. I'm going to use my signal flare so I can attract other soldiers. I'm going to assign each of you a soldier, and you're going to join them. It's the only option you have right now, so I need you to cooperate."

The boys nod their head at your proposition, before they start to climb down the tree one by one. You jump off the tree and land on your horse.

You grab your signal flare, and load it with purple ammo. You aim the gun high up in the air, the barrel pointing up at the sky. You fire the gun, and the puff of purple smoke shoots up into the sky. You retreat your gun, and place it back into its keeping.

You start to help the boys down the tree, as you wait for assistance from the other soldiers. Once every boy is down from the tree, you ask for their names, so you can start coming up with who they need to be paired with.

Just as you finish up hearing each boys name, two squads appear. Including your squad, who you had unprofessionally lost earlier in the mission.

"What seems to be the problem Corporal (Y/N)?" Levi questions.

"Long story short, these teenagers got chased into the forest by a Titan, after Wall Maria suffered a breakage. I found them in a tree, and now I need to assign them a spot with every one of you."

The soldiers nod their heads, signaling for you to continue.

"Alright. Hinata join Captain Levi, Ennoshita join Jean, Yamaguchi join Eren, Tanaka join Connie, Nishinoya join Armin, Kageyama join Gunther, Kinoshita join Oluo, Narita join Reiner, Suga join Historia, Asahi join Eld, Daichi join Mikasa, Yachi join Sasha, and Kiyoko join Petra. Tsukishima, you'll be joining me." You order.
(There's so many of them Jesus Christ that took me ages.)

Everybody nods, before the boys climb onto each soldiers horse. You hop onto your horse, before helping Tsukishima onto the back. He hesitantly wraps his arms around your waist, for security.

"Alright, everyone return to your routes and stay safe!" You holler.

"Glad to see you found your way back to the squad, Corporal (Y/N)." Levi says, in a teasing manner.

"Yea yea heichou, I got a bit lost, we get it." You chuckle and roll your eyes.

"Now, we don't have time to waste. Let's go!"

You turn your horse around and pat it, signaling for it to start sprinting. Tsukishima tightens his grip around your waist, in slight fear. You smile slightly and say

"No need to worry Tsukishima-San. I won't let anything happen to you."

Tsukishima gives a small squeeze in response, before loosening his grip and resting his head on your back. Which surprises you that his head can reach your back, considering he's a fucking 6'3 giant.

You and your squad continue to travel throughout the forest, looking out for any Titans. You spot an Armored Titan in the distance, coming right towards you.

"We've got an Armored Titan!" You yell, warning the others.

As the Titan becomes within a good distance between you and your squad, Levi jumps off of his horse, leaving a crying Hinata behind.

"Oi, dumbass. Crying isn't going to help the situation." Kageyama yells.

"Oi, dumbass'. Fighting isn't going to help the situation." You tease.

You hear Tsukishima snicker behind you. You smile triumphantly, before asking him to let go of your waist.

"Hang onto the horse really tightly. Whatever you do, don't allow yourself to fall off." You inform him.

Tsukishima nods, as his hands squeeze the horses rein in front of you. You don't jump of your horse quite yet, but instead try to distract the Titan.

Eld attempts to distract the Titan as well, as his body flies towards it.

"Strike the neck no-"

The Titan follows Eld's movements, and cuts him off by chopping him in half with his mouth. You hear the screams of Hinata, Asahi, Kageyama, Kinoshita, Kiyoko, and Petra.

Your squad members scatter throughout the Titans path, attempting to kill it. Petra flies in front of the Titan, trying to distract it as well. Although, she seems slightly lost in her own thoughts and confusion.

"Petra, we need to regroup!" You scream, trying to break her out of her thoughts.

"Petra, now!" Oluo joins in, screaming at Petra.

It's to late, as the Titans foot comes in contact with Petra, crushing her body against a tree. Pure hatred and anger takes over Oluo's face as he reaches the Titans back neck. But as he slices the neck, a crystal barrier forms around the neck, protecting it from any harm. Oluo's blade breaks in half from the force, distracting Oluo. The Titan kicks Oluo, crushing his body and sending him flying throughout the forest. Gunther flew up behind the Titan, barely reaching its neck, before getting crushed.

Dead.

They're all dead.

You let out a low growl, before jumping off the horse.

"Corporal (Y/N)!" Tsukishima yells.

You don't dare scream, not wanting the Titan to notice you. Such a common mistake upon angry soldiers. You sneak up behind it, before successfully piercing your blade in the back of its neck. The Titan has a look of shock on its  face as it falls to the ground.

Still flying through the air, you flip back onto you horse.

"Captain Levi, where the hell did you go throughout that entire encounter. I didn't see you once!" You yell, as Levi and Hinata come trotting towards you.

"I had to hush this little brat over here. He was attracting to much unwanted attention."

You nod, before taking a look around. All your squad members remain dead, leaving the horrified and scarred teenagers by themselves.

"Jesus Christ." You sigh, as you pull out your signal flare.

You load it with purple ammo, yet again. You fire it into the air, the purple smoke spreading throughout the sky. A couple of seconds later, several soldiers come racing towards you.

"What's the problem Corporal (Y/N), Captain Levi." A soldier greets.

"These teenagers need a soldier to protect them, so I need each of you to take one with you. Be careful with them. They've seen things nobody should." You inform the soldiers.

They nod, before taking Asahi, Kiyoko, Kageyama, and Kinoshita. The four of them disappear out of the forest, leaving only Levi, Hinata, Tsukishima, and you. You sigh, before turning towards Levi.

"It's just you and I Captain." You simply state.

Levi stiffly nods his head, before the two of you pat your horses and start to sprint throughout the forest again.

The four of you continue your route in the forest for about another 30 minutes. Surprisingly, it seems no Titans are around.

"Corporal (Y/N)?"

"Yes, Tsukishima-San?"

"Shouldn't we have seen at least some Titans by no-"

Tsukishima is cut off by the loud sound of thunder, and the bright strike of lightning. An elephantine Titan stands in front of the four of you, eyes piercing into your souls.

The Colossal Titan.

"Well, fuck." You whisper.

Hinata lets out the loudest scream, sobs following after. Levi tries to shush him by placing his right hand over his mouth, as well as swiping away the constant tears flooding his face with his left hand. Meanwhile, you feel Tsukishima tense, and his arms start to shake.

"Levi, now's our chance! We need to defeat him, let's go!" I scream.

Levi nods in agreement, and the both of us grab Tsukishima and Hinata. Deciding that leaving them on your horses isn't safe enough, you securely place them in a tree.

"You two need to stay put. Do not move unless you want your life gone. You understand me?"

The two boys nod their heads at your statement, terror written in their eyes.

"Stay safe you two." You whisper, before jumping from the tree.

Levi spares you some time, as he's busy slicing up different parts of the Titan. Levi moves up and down at an impossible speed, his body never giving up.

As the Titan is too distracted by Levi, and not noticing you at all, you take the chance. You glide up into the air, bringing your sword up into the air. Your sword is at the tip of hitting the Titan's neck, before it happens.

The Titan reacts quickly. It grabs your body with its gigantic, muscly hands. You squirm and struggle in the Titan'a grip, and it brings you towards its mouth.

"Corporal (Y/N)!" You hear Tsukishima and Hinata scream.

You look in their direction, making eye contact with Tsukishima. He looks as if... he's about to jump?

Woah woah woah. Hold up. Jump?!

"That kid, I swear." You think.

"Tsukki don't you dare!" You scream at him.

Tsukishima ignores your protest and jumps onto the Titans arms.

"God damnit Tsukishima!" You curse.

The Titan becomes infatuated with Tsukishima, and instantly drops you. You use your maneuver gear, hooking onto a tree. You place your feet onto the tree, before pushing your body off of it. You swing up towards the Titans neck.

The Titan clutches Tsukishima in its hand, its hand becoming dangerously tight.

"Levi, protect Tsukishima with all your will, while I kill this piece of shit!" You holler.

"Your wish is my command Corporal." Levi yells, as he rushes towards Tsukishima.

Crushed.

Dead.

Funeral.

Grave.

Forever gone.

"No! No, I won't let that happen!" You scream, launching your body towards the back of the Titan's neck.

To your luck, your sword pierces the back of the Titan's neck forcefully. You continue to slice the Titan repeatedly, making sure that son of a bitch dies.

As soon as the Titan completely looses consciousness, his hand unclasps Tsukishima. Tsukishima starts to fall at full force towards the ground. Your instincts kick in, and you fly towards him. Your arm wraps around his waist, pulling him into your chest, just before his body makes contact with the ground. You hold Tsukishima tightly to your body, and glide up onto the tree which holds Hinata.

You carefully place Tsukishima onto the tree, before your body collapses in exhaustion against the tree. Levi successfully lands onto the tree branch, and sits next to Hinata. He checks Hinata and Tsukishima for any injures, and to our luck there's none.

Levi pulls out his signal flare and loads yellow ammo. He points the gun towards the sky and fires it, signaling that the mission is over. Sadly, the mission is not completed. But as there are several more Titans making their way into the forest and several soldiers are already killed, you're forced to end the mission.

Your eyes start to close out of exhaustion, and your body starts to fall from the tree's branch. Tsukishima luckily, was being very alert, and manages to catch you by your cape. But unluckily, you start to slip from beneath your cape. Due to your quick reflexes, you grab onto Tsukishima's wrist, as your cape flows off of your body and onto the ground.

Tsukishima pulls you back up, and into the tree branch. You collapse into his embrace, his arms instinctively wrapping around your frame.

"Thank you Tsukki." You slur.

"Aw, isn't that just adorable. Now cut the lovey dovey shit and lets get going." Levi says.

"Always such a rude one you are." You tease, while rolling your eyes.

You sit up and untangle yourself from Tsukishima's embrace. You go to wrap your cape back around your shoulders, before realizing it's not there.

Oh shit.

Your eyes widen, and your head snaps up. Your eyes meet Tsukishima's as he intently peers at your face. You take off your black face mask, and place it into your pocket so you can speak without your voice becoming muffled. Tsukishima continues to stare, his eyes never leaving your face. Wanting to get away from the situation, you grab Tsukishima and jump from the tree. The two of you land on your horse, who's surprisingly still there. You grab your cape, which is lying across your horse, and clip it back around your shoulders. Except this time, you decide to keep your hood down.

Levi securely places Hinata on the back of his horse, before climbing on himself. Hinata wraps his frail arms around Levi, before a bright look makes its way to his face.

"I just realized I'm taller than you!" He yells.

Levi makes an annoyed face, and pinches Hinata. Hinata yelps, and retreats his arms. You start to laugh hysterically, knowing Levi hates it when people comment about his height.

"Oh Hinata. You've learned your lesson." You sigh, before patting your horse.

Levi wraps Hinata's arms back around his waist, much to Hinata's dismay, and follows behind you.

The four of you make your way out of the forest, and are met with the other soldiers who are on their way to Wall Maria.

There's definitely a large portion of missing soldiers. You sigh at the thought, but make your way up to the front of the group, Levi following. You two lead the soldiers back to Wall Maria, looks of defeat spread throughout each soldiers face.

•••

You come across Wall Maria, before entering through the steal like doors leading into the village. As you and the soldiers enter the village, you spot thousands of houses and people crushed and gone. Your eyes sadden, as your horse slowly walks through all the rubbish.

It seemed that somebody had managed to plug the hole in the wall, stopping the Titans. Which was great, but the amount of damage done is truly heartbreaking. You and the soldiers trot back towards Wall Sina. When you enter, many people are there to greet you. But instead of having happy and cheery faces, their faces are put down and disappointed. Your eyes tear up at the sight, but you keep a straight face.

You and the soldiers make it to the horse stables, and dismount the horses. You place your horse in its stable, before leading Tsukishima towards Levi's castle. Levi follows behind, a sleeping Hinata on his back.

"Tch. This kid I swear." Levi grumbles.

Levi, Tsukishima, Hinata, and you walk into the castle. Levi places Hinata on a chair at the dining table, waking him up. Hinata rubs his eyes with his fists and yawns. You cooe at the sight, before making some tea.

Levi takes a seat at the end of the table, while Tsukishima sits on the opposite side of Hinata.

As you finish making tea, you hand a cup to the three of them, before taking a seat next to Tsukishima.

"Levi, what's the plan with these two?"

"I plan on keeping them here for sure. I feel they would be some help and could definitely help me with my cleaning." Levi says, seriousness all over his face.

"Hah. Good luck you two." You chuckle, taking a sip of your tea.

Hinata groans, while Tsukishima simply sits with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Don't worry you two. I'll come by every day and help."

"Really Corporal (Y/N)?! You would do that?!" Hinata questions excitedly, bouncing up and down in his chair.

"Oi, shrimpy. Calm down."

"You're the only person who's not allowed to call me that!" Hinata complains.

Levi sets down his tea, and glares at the boy. You ignore the two of them, and turn towards Tsukishima.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea. I'm fine."

"Fine doesn't mean ok, Tsukishima."

"I'm just a bit shaken up. That's all."

"I understand." You nod your head.

"Everything will be just fine. You have Levi and I. And trust me. We're the most reliable you can get." You reassure.

"Thank you Corporal (Y/N)."

"Ehhh?! Tsukishima just said thank you?!" Hinata yells, pausing his conversation with Levi.

"You two are the funniest kids I've ever met." You laugh, taking a sip of your tea.

Oh how these boys sure changed the lives of many in the Survey Corps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 150 53
This will just be a collection of ship oneshots. I will not write smut as it makes me uncomfortable but there will be angst, fluff, and more Angst...
31.3K 245 20
Just some oneshot chapters, some might be series, the ones i find inspiration for. Feel free to suggest scenarios, I'll be happy to write them!
8.6K 218 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
67.7K 951 25
A mixture of one-shots fluff and smut and a lot of love. Requests are open, inbox me or comment your requests and I'll tag you if possible! If it is...