Gotta Be You (1D fanfic)

By ChocolateCupcake12

What are the chances of 5 long lost best friends meet up at college and get a room next to 5 extremely hot gu... More

Characters
Chapter 1: College
Chapter 2: Best Day of my Life
Chapter 4: The Devils Arrive
Chapter 5: Louis Past
Chapter 6:LiAzel <3
Chapter 7: Save you Tonight
Chapter 8: Niolet<3 (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Look at the stars, look how they shine for you <3
Chapter 10: Niolet <3 (Part 2)
Chapter 11: Taken a Part of Me
Chapter 12: Harry or Finn?
Chapter 13: The Audition
Chapter 14: Quick to Judge
Chapter 15: We Build Then We Break
Chapter 16: Don't Let Me Go

Chapter 3: IzZayn <3

206 4 8
By ChocolateCupcake12

Izzys P.O.V

Well I arrived at college and it was so cool cause I met all my bffs from year 7 and 8 and we were in the same room!!!! But that still isnt the best thing thats happend so far, nextdoor to us there are these really cute guys. But there was this one guy who is out of this world. He has jet black hair which was put up in a perfect quiff complemented by chocolate brown eyes and a strong jawline. He was wearing a grey varsity jacket and black jeans. This guy was perfect. We went Nandos and had to sit with them cause there was no ther place to sit, I couldnt believe our luck. They introduced themself, and mr.perfects name was Zayn.

" Hey, vas happening,?" he smiled with the most amaZayn (see what I did there) smile.

"Nothin much bro, wat bout you?" I said

"Nothin much" he laughed

"Wheres you jacket from, reds my favorite colour?" asked Zayn

"Oh this is from Jennyfer I think, and reds my favorite colour too" I smiled thinking thank god I didnt change my jacket.

We ended up talking about where to get the best varsity jackets and how to tell if it wont break. Varsity Jacket talk. At 10:30 everyone was stuffed and tired. I was about to call Rose to leave but Liam said to let her stay and talk to Louis since she had gotten him to smile and laugh after 2 days. But they did look adorable together.

"Hey Izzy, tomorrow do you wanna go shopping?" asked Zayn when we got to our rooms

"Are you asking me out?" I smiled

"Maybe, Ill pick you up at 10 okay" he said

"Okay, bye Zayn" i said trying to sound normal

All the girls started talking about our favorite boys and how unreal they were. Rose came back at 12 giggling her ass of and all eyes were on her. "Louis and Rose sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I teased.

"Thats sounds quite nice Izzy, please continue" she laughed. I was to shocked to talk. "OH MY GOD, YOU REALLY DO LIKE HIM" exclaimed Violet. "What cant a girl have a crush on someone." giggled Rose.This was coming from a girl who never talked to boys, never was interested in boys she didnt even bother to look at boys!! What has this guy done to her? Anyway I got back to talking about Zayn. Everyone but Rose must've gone to sleep at 1 in the morning.

Next Day

I woke up at 9 (it doesnt take me very long to get ready) and got changed into my grey varsity jacket with grey pants. I put on my make up. When I was done there was a knock at the door, Zayn. He was wearing a red hoodie with jeans.

"Vas Happening, Izzy" he smiled

" Hey Zayn, which mall we going too?" I asked

"I was thinking Cambridge Centre" he said

"Then lets gooooo" I said.

We got into his black ferrari." Nice car Zayn, perfect for you" I laughed "Thanks" he said. We got to the mall at 10:30, we went to marks and spencers and got something for breakfast. Next we went to Primark and even though it was almost 11 it was full of people. He got me a top (awwwww) and something else but he didnt show me. We wandered around the mall, he took me to a Pakistani Restraunt to get a snack.

"Here try this" he said giving me a triangle shaped pastry.

"What is it?" I asked while taking a bite into it. It was delicious, it was filled with chicken and vegetables.

"Its called a samosa, Ekh tehla samosa ka" he said and the man handed him a bag of samosas.

We went looking for varsity jackets but didnt find any new colour :(. This was fun, two friends walking around a mall, being crazy. We went past a shop and saw stripper heels.

"Hey do you want these?"he asked pointing at them. I was laughing my ass off. 

"Yeah, lets go inside and buy them" i laughed playing along. We went into New Look, he said he wanted to buy me one last thing. We went to look at the shoes, and my favorite song played, Call me Maybe. So being me I just started dancing around like a mad woman. 

'"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, so heres my number so call me maybe" I sang, not caring that the other people in the shop were staring at me. Then other people joined, it was like a flash mob which I started. I was to busy being crazy to notice that Zayn was staring at me and smiling. Then me and him started to sing together.

" Before you came into my life,

missed you so bad,

I missed you so bad,

I missed you so so bad" I sang

"Before you came into my life,

I missed you so bad,

and you should know that,

I missed you so so bad" he sang

He pulled me close to him and put his head on mine and we sang:

"Its hard to look right,

At you baby,

but heres my number

so call me maybe?"

And then he placed his lips on mine. I was gonna explode of joy. I looked up at his brown eyes and he looked at me seriously which made me burst out laughing. 

"Before you came into my life,

missed you so bad,

I missed you so bad,

I missed you so so bad,

Before you came into my life,

I missed you so bad,

and you should know that,

I missed you so so bad,

So call me maybe"

Everyone was clapping for us so Zayn bowed down and I curtseyed, then everyone else went back to their normal life but me. Zayn kissed me!!!! This was unreal for me. 

"Hey do you want these shoes?" asked my boyfriend holding a pair of red satin flats with black crystals on it.

"I love it, but I havent gotten you anything yet and youve gotten me a hundred things" I said

"Being yourself is your gift to me" he said pulling me close to him

"Excuse me, but do you mind doing that somewhere else" a lady shouted at us. We started laughing.

"Yes, sorry madam" said Zayn to the woman.

He payed for the shoes and we left the mall. We stepped out side and rain was pouring down. I took out my umberella and put it over us.

"Here I got you this" he said giving me a small swarovski box with a small note on it. The note read:

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE VARSITY JACKETS 

-Zayn xoxoxoxo

Inside was a necklace with a red heart. I was speechless, none of my boyfriends had ever done this for me before. 

"Here let me put it on for you" he said coming behind me to put it on. I couldnt say anything, I was too shocked. He gently moved my hair to one side and put the necklace over my head and onto my neck. When he finished putting it on, I turned to him.

"Do you like it?" he asked 

" I love it" I replied.

He kissed me again. I've always wanted to kiss someone in the rain. We went back to the car and drove back to the college. It had stopped raining and the sun was shining so we decided to go to the park. We saw all the others there but Rose and Louis. 

"Wheres Rose?" I asked Hazel

"Oh, she and Louis are watching the big match" said Hazel

"Ya, Louis made us all get up at 9 and get out of the house so he could tidy up and get everything ready for when Rose comes." said Liam

Rose and Louis, TOGETHER!!!! They must just be friends, Rose HATES dating people. Still I'm surprised, she never hangs out with guys

"I say we get him back, no one wakes up Niall Horan at 9 and gets away with it" exclaimed Niall. A pizza guy was walking into the building where we stay, so we assumed that Rose and Louis ordered it. 

"Excuse me pizza guy, where are you taking this pizza?" said Niall

"Room 196" replied the pizza guy

"Oh, we ordered the pizza, theres someone upstairs with the money, oh and 196 is in the other building" said Niall

"Okay here, thank you" said the pizza guy handing the pizza to him. After the pizza guy left we were all in hysterics. We ate the pizza, then went upstairs to get some drinks. We walked into the boys room laughing uncontrollably then stopped when we saw Rose and Louis. Rose was cuddled up to Louis, while Louis was feeding her chips. I couldnt believe what I was seeing, ROSE CUDDLING WITH A BOY!!! And even when she saw us she didnt move, she just stayed like that. And this was Louis, the boy who never said anything. My mouth was open. None of us said anything for 30 seconds, we were all so shocked. This was more shocking than Zayn getting me that necklace.

"Would you like us to come back later?" asked Harry

"Naa its fine, you can come in now if you want." replied Louis

We walked in awkwardly and sat down. I could tell Rose used my lipstick to draw lines on her face, but right now I was speechless.

"So how was the park?" asked Rose trying to break the silence

"It was fine?" replied Liam since none of us could talk.

"Lets go Nandos, theyve got half price on Sunday." said Niall

"Okay" replied Violet

We all went, even though we were stuffed with pizza. We didnt say anything till we got to the elevator.

"What has Louis done to Rose?" I said recovering from what I just saw

"What has Louis done to Rose?, Whats Rose done to Louis?" exclaimed Harry

"They looked so cute together" squealed Katy

"They did, look adorable together." agreed Hazel

"I feel sorry for taking their pizza now" said Niall making us all laugh.

"What shall we do now?" asked Hazel

"Lets go explore the building." said Liam excitedly

This college was massive. There was a huge auditorium in the midddle of the builing, with over 600 class rooms on each side. 

"I'm definately gonna get lost" I sighed

"Then I guess we're gonna have to stick together" said Zayn hugging me recieving awwws from everyone. It was getting dark so we decided to go back to our room. On the way there I peeped into the boys room to find Louis and Rose in the same position, then Louis kissed Rose. I felt happy for Rose, her first boyfriend is the guy of her dreams. They are gonna be together for a loooonnnggggg time. I went to our room and we started to play truth or dare. It was hillarious, Niall dared Harry to pull his trousers down and leave them down for 10 minutes. Niall spinned the bottle and the neck of the bottle pointed to Katy and the bottom of the bottle pointed to Zayn.

"Zayn, truth or dare?" asked Katy 

"Dare" said Zayn

"I dare you to sing infront of all of us, you can choose one of us to do a duet with." said Katy.Zayn and I were smiling.

"Okay I'm gonna sing Call me Maybe, with Izzy" said Zayn

"I threw a wish in the well,

Don't ask me, I'll never tell

I looked to you as it fell,

And now you're in my wayI sang

"I'd trade my soul for a wish,

Pennies and dimes for a kiss

I wasn't looking for this,

But now you're in my way" he sang

"Your stare was holdin',

Ripped jeans, skin was showin'

Hot night, wind was blowin'

Where you think you're going, baby?," I sang

"Hey, I just met you,

And this is crazy,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?

It's hard to look right,

At you baby,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?"we sang

"And all the other boys,

Try to chase me,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?" I sang

"You took your time with the call,

I took no time with the fall

You gave me nothing at all,

But still, you're in my way

I beg, and borrow and steal

At first sight and it's real

I didn't know I would feel it,

But it's in my way" he sang

"Your stare was holdin',

Ripped jeans, skin was showin'

Hot night, wind was blowin'

Where you think you're going, baby?" I sang

"Hey, I just met you,

And this is crazy,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?

It's hard to look right,

At you baby,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?" we sang

"Hey, I just met you,

And this is crazy,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?" he sang

"And all the other boys,

Try to chase me,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?"I sang

"Before you came into my life

I missed you so bad

I missed you so bad

I missed you so, so bad

Before you came into my life

I missed you so bad

And you should know that

I missed you so, so bad

It's hard to look right,

At you baby,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?" we sang 

"Hey, I just met you,

And this is crazy,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?" he sang

"And all the other boys,

Try to chase me,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?"I sang

"Before you came into my life

I missed you so bad

I missed you so bad

I missed you so so bad

Before you came into my life

I missed you so bad

And you should know that

So call me, maybe?" we sang. They all clapped and whistled for us.   "You guys were amazing!!" said Hazel and Katy "I LOVE YOU GUYS" screamed Niall

Zayn bowed and I curtseyed. At that moment Rose came back into the room. "Heys guys" she laughed "What have you done to Louis?" asked Harry "More like what has he done to me!" she said. She was love drunk. It was getting dark so the boys went back to their room. When the boys left we were all staring at Rose. "What did I do?" she said innocently "Thats what we'd like to know, what did you do?" I asked "Louis is amazing, he said I was the girl of his dreams and he says I have gorgeous green eyes, and he kissed me twice, he sooooo perfect" she replied while dreaming of him "Where'd you get that cute necklace, Izzy?" asked Rose after she had finished daydreaming. "Oh, ummm Zayn got it for me." I said "Ohhhhhhh, and where'd you get these shoes and top from?" asked Violet "Zayn got them for me." I said recieving a bunch of awwws from them. It was starting to get dark, so I got changed, I looked at my self in the mirror. The necklace did look gorgeous on me. I will never take it off.  

Continue Reading