The Little Mermaid [HAVOK/ALE...

Par lestrangers

t h e l i t t l e m e r m a i d [full summary inside] [based on the movie x-men: first class] ... Plus

summary + disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
author's note
eight
nine
author's note #2
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
author's note #4

author's note #3

3.3K 47 3
Par lestrangers

hi everyone, 

as you probably have realised, I haven't updated this book in quite some time but don't worry, I haven't given up just yet. it's been around two months I think, which is probably the longest break I've taken. i've been super preoccupied with school at the moment and am writing a short novel for that, which I have been very successful in doing so. 

the reason I am telling you this even though I have already told you, is because I want to let you know that I am sorry. I promised that this would be finished by the end of january and here we are nearing the end of march. so for that, I apologise.

i also want to thank everyone for still continuing to show support by commenting, voting and just reading this novel, it makes me happy to know that people actually enjoy my work. I sometimes feel as if this is the only place where my voice can be heard, as i'm not really 'popular' in my school. 

again, I am sorry and I thank everyone so so much. I know I didn't exactly keep my promise about finishing this by the end of january, but I promise you that whenever I have spare time next and have finished my novel for school i will make an effort to add a couple chapters.

- a 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

69.5K 1.2K 24
Jasmine-Mae 'Jas' Carter is a mutant. She has telepathy, telekinesis and invisibility, although nobody knows about her mutations. She's a student at...
23.5K 514 25
(An X-men First Class, Alex Summers story) Alex turns to her then drop his eyes down to her chest to see a five inch slash across her left collarbone...
14.9K 414 11
As an autistic person myself, I decided to write what I think it would be like to be an autistic person in the world of X-men, and explore how I thin...
161K 4.6K 32
Y/n is a mutant with a bad history, but what happens when you make friends with a waitress and a professor just like you. Ranks: #1 Charles #1 Erikle...