sonic and rwby volume 1

Od sonicrwbyfan101

sonic and the gang get stuck in the world of remnant and join beacon academy. this is my first story on wattp... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9- 10
Chapter 11 - 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 2

3.6K 40 33
Od sonicrwbyfan101

Sonic pov

The airship finally made it to Beacon. The school was smaller than I imagined. I was about to walk in with shadow until I heard an explosion behind me. I turned around and saw Ruby with a girl who wore all white.

???: Unbelievable! this is exactly the sort of thing I was talking about.

Ruby: I'm really really sorry.

???: What are you even doing here! Aren't you a little too young to be attending Beacon?

Sonic: Hey, she said she was sorry princess, gee.

???: it's heiress actually.

A girl with a bow on her head came behind us.

???: Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company. One of the largest producers of energy propellants in the world.

Weiss: finally, some recognition.

???: The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners.

Weiss: What? How dare...the nerve of... UGH!

She took her stuff and left.

Ruby: Guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So what's-

The other girl left to. Ruby fell to the ground.

Ruby: Welcome to Beacon.

A blond boy came to help her up.

???: Hey, I'm Jaune.

Sonic: Wait, aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?

- timeskip-

Ruby pov

We were walking with Jaune.

Jaune: I'm just saying, motion sickness is a much more serious thing than people let on.

Ruby: Sorry, but vomit boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Jaune: Oh yeah, well what if I called you crater face?

Ruby: Hey that thing back there was an accident!

Jaune: Well the name's Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it.

Sonic: Do they?

Jaune: They will! I mean I hope they will. My mom always says that... never mind.

Ruby: So, I got this thing.

Ruby pulls out her scythe.

Jaune: Whoa! Is that a scythe?

Ruby: It's also a customizable high impact sniper rifle.

Jaune: a what?

Ruby: It's also a gun.

Jaune: Oh, cool.

Ruby: So what about you guys.

Jaune: um I got a sword and a shield.

Jaune takes out his sword and his sheath turned into a shield.

Ruby: What do they do?

I touched the shield and Jaune dropped it as it turned back into a sheath.

Jaune: The shield gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it I can just put it away.

Sonic: wouldn't it weigh the same?

Jaune: Yeah, it does.

Ruby: So what about you?

I turned to face Sonic.

Sonic: I'm not much of a weapon user.

Ruby: Oh, well I'm kinda a dork when it comes to weapons. Guess I went a little overboard in designing it.

Jaune: Wait you made that!

Ruby: Of course. All students at signal forged their own weapons. Didn't you make yours?

Jaune: It's a hand-me-down. My grandpa used it to fight in the war.

Sonic: Sounds like a family heirloom to me.

Ruby: Well I like it. Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days.

Jaune: Yeah, the classics.

Ruby: So why did you help me out back there.

Jaune: like my mom says "strangers are just friends you haven't met yet"

Sonic: Where are we going anyway.

Jaune: I don't know. I was following you.

- TO BE CONTINUED -

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

497 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...
DARK Od Takajo

Fanfikce

102 0 19
In the world of Remnant where humanity struggles against Grimm, four young souls: Daemon, Kyrenia, Agate and Reina travel to Beacon academy in order...
1.7K 98 6
The boy who ran from bis problems. Found his spirit and ran towards then. The story of Y/n and his adventures as a prospective student of Beacon aca...
18K 160 11
After the battle with Dark Gaia and Team RWBY getting themselves home, Tails, was able to find a portal to their world. Remnant in Beacon Academy.