Hello Captain (Steve Rogers)

By rogerthatbarnes

Book 1 of the Hello Series - completed "Are you okay, ma'am? I'm so sorry..." my voice trailed off as... More

Hello?
Speculation
Meet the Avengers
Impressions
What a day...
Second chances
Stay With Me?
Training Day
Dr Banner, I presume?
20 Questions
Catching Up
Change of Plans
Man down
Teamwork
Mission Report
Emoji's and Hieroglyphics
Best Day Ever
Competition
Plans?
Za Vstrechu
Avengers Movie Night
Good Night, Sweetheart
Home at Last
Tour guide
Steve! It really is you!
Graduation
Photographs
Rescue
Chloe
Not an ordinary conversation
I Don't Dance
Seeing double
Exercise
Hey neighbor
Temper
Temptation
Parade
Grilling out
Jet skis
Round Two?
Happy Birthday, Steve
Fireworks
Take me out to the ball game
Root for the home team
Mission: South America
Infiltration
Hurry up and wait
Act 1
Curtain Call
What do you have in mind?
Nadia
Warning
Blast from the past
Alliances
Level 7
plans
Take over the world?
Auction
Going in
Bittersweet
Debriefing
Bandages
I'll come with you
I need you
What're you doing here?
Worth It
What's up, Doc?
Little Talks
Guy Talk
Guy Talk Part 2
CVS
The Right Partner
The Show Must Go On
Epilogue

Promise?

2.4K 65 8
By rogerthatbarnes

*****A/N -- Warning -- sexual content****

Sarah's POV
"Your place or mine tonight?" Steve asked, breaking off the kiss before it became too heated.

"Yours. I'll be over in a bit," I said as we reached our floor, giving him a saucy grin before unlocking my door.

I showered quickly, changing into a silky nightie and pulling on my light sweater robe to cover it before going back to Steve's, locking the door behind me. He was already in bed when I got there, much to my surprise. Normally I beat him out of the shower, but not this time. I took off my sweater and plugged in my phone before turning off the lights to crawl into bed next to him.

He surprised me again by pulling me up on him as he sat up slightly. I ran my hands over his well-muscled torso, glad that he'd finally left off wearing shirts to bed; I liked the feel of his skin on mine. He captured my lips, kissing me boldly, more aggressively than normal. I felt myself responding to him immediately, and I could feel his rock hard length between us. He held my hips to keep me from moving against him, nibbling down my neck and sliding down my spaghetti straps.

I gasped as he reached my breasts, one hand playing with one while he laved the other, stoking my inner fire. I freed my arms from my straps and ran my hands over him, tangling one in his hair as I arched towards him, giving him full access to my body. As much as I enjoyed this, I knew there was more, and I hoped we were heading in that direction, because I wanted him more than anything.

I rolled us so Steve was on top, sliding my hands down the rippling muscles of his back, slipping them under his sleeping shorts and shoving his shorts down his hips when he pushed himself up so he wasn't crushing me into the bed. He wasn't wearing anything under them and I smiled against his lips as I found his cock and stroked him with my hand, feeling the dampness on his tip already and using it to slick his length.

He groaned against my neck as I played with him, finally getting the chance to touch him the way I wanted to. He brought a hand up to play with my nipples before sliding it down to the junction of my thighs, finding the little nub in my curls and paying me back in kind. I came quickly, his lips smothering my noises  as I writhed beneath him. He wasn't far behind, letting out a quiet gasp as his muscles shuddered, lowering himself onto me as I felt him cum on my belly. He collapsed to the side of me, trying not to lay overmuch on me.

"What got into you tonight?" I kissed him gently, smiling at him.

"So you liked that?" he chuckled. 

"I did; I think I broke a couple of your rules tonight."

He laughed into my neck before kissing me again. "Rules are made to be broken sometimes. Let's go get cleaned up, doll. I seem to have made a mess on you tonight."

"Hmm. Shower with me?" I asked him, running my fingers through his hair. He looked at me for a long moment before agreeing.

"If you want me to," he said shyly. "I've never showered with anyone before - not outside of a locker room, at least."

 I laughed lightly, an evil thought popping into my head. Steve noticed though, shaking his head at me and climbing out of bed.

"Whatever you just thought of, forget about it. Pretty sure I'm not ready for it yet." I got out of bed, shimmying out of my damp nightie and carrying it into the bathroom to put it in the hamper.

"Maybe - I'm saving it for later, just so you know." I said as I stepped into the shower behind him. He turned on the water and adjusted the temperature before facing me. I smiled as I slowly looked him over, never having seen him completely nude before. His body was even hotter than I thought it would be, defined in all the right places.

I watched as he ran his eyes over me, pleased with myself when I noticed the cobalt of his eyes almost disappearing into a thin blue band around his pupils as he became aroused again. I boldly stepped closer to him, reaching up to put my arms around his neck and going on tiptoe to kiss him as the water ran down over us. I felt his cock hardening again between us as his breathing became shallower.

As we kissed, his large hands caressing my breasts, kneading and tweaking as he wound me up again. My nipples were already taut peaks and I moaned quietly as he picked me up and held me against the shower wall to lave them, sucking firmly and teasing them. My breaths came quickly as I became even more aroused, wanting something more. I bucked against him when he reached between us to stroke my clit again, bringing me to climax again quickly. 

 I relaxed into Steve's arms when my muscles finally stopped shuddering and my breathing became more regular. I stared into his eyes as he moved to set me back on my feet, deliberately sliding myself down his body and watching his reaction. I didn't miss the way his eyes flickered shut and he shifted quickly to keep me from rubbing against his cock.

"That was amazing," I said, kissing him gently. "Do I get to touch you again?"

He smiled and shook his head. "I need to gain some control over myself." I pouted, but he kept my hands from reaching for him, pulling me into a hug as the water ran down over us.

*         *        *

Steve's POV

Sarah must have been more tired than she realized, because next thing I knew, her muscles were relaxing under my hands and a glance showed her eyes were closed. I shook her lightly and she cracked her eyes open briefly.

"You better get out before you fall asleep standing up, doll."

She smiled slightly and I let go of her, steering her to the back of the shower so she could get out. I heard her drying off as I turned the water a little bit cooler, trying not to think of her for a couple minutes until my hard on was gone. She was already back in bed and fast asleep when I came into the bedroom. She blinked up at me sleepily when my weight dipped the bed, closing them again as I moved her, pulling her into my arms and settling her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and covered the small hand resting over my heart.

I smiled into the darkness as I thought about her. She made me so incredibly happy - I almost didn't remember how empty my life had been before she came into it. I don't know how I managed to get lucky enough to find her just when I'd needed her the most.

I'd heard people talk about soulmates and I finally understood what they'd been talking about. When I was with her, it was like I was finally whole. I no longer questioned my purpose in this time and I now knew those 67 years I'd spent frozen were no longer the punishment I originally thought they were - those years had been necessary for her to be ready for me.

"I love you," I whispered, kissing her temple. I knew she couldn't hear me, but I needed to say it out loud just the same. I closed my eyes and breathed in her scent, slipping dreamlessly to sleep.

The bright sunshine woke me later that morning. I closed my eyes again, savoring the feel of her soft, warm skin on mine, her firm breasts pressed to my chest as she laid bonelessly sprawled out over me, her breath tickling my neck. I brushed back her long auburn hair, taming it slightly so it wasn't everywhere like it always wanted to be. She jumped when her phone rang, startling her awake. She rolled over and grabbed it, answering it without looking to see who it was.

"Morning, Mom. Yes, we can meet you for breakfast at Tony's. What time is it?" She let out a quiet sigh, laying her head back down on my chest. "What are you doing up this early? Church isn't until 10." She smiled up at me as I stroked her hair. "See you in an hour, then. I'm not sure if Steve is up yet either. Mhhmm. Bye, Mom."

She pushed end and tossed her phone back on the nightstand. "Sorry Steve. Did I wake you?"

"No, I was just waiting for you to wake up. So breakfast and then church this morning?"

"Yup. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course. Are they heading home after church?"

"Probably. Jace leaves for Ops tomorrow." Sarah said with a yawn. "I suppose I'd better get up now if I'm going to be ready in a half hour."

"In a couple minutes," I said with a smile. "I haven't gotten to kiss you good morning yet."

"Hmm. Can't forget that. Most important part of the day," she said with a smile, making herself comfortable on me again and leaning down to kiss me. "Good morning, Steve."

"Good morning, doll." I captured her lips and teased her tongue with mine until we were breathless. "You better go now, or we aren't getting up any time soon."

"You promise?" she said, kissing my neck and working her way down my torso, her objective suddenly apparent to me.

"No," I backpedaled. "We've got places to go and people to see today, so as much as I regret saying this, we have to get up now." I pulled her back up to me for one last kiss before setting her on her feet next to the bed.

It was a good excuse, but it wasn't the only excuse. I wouldn't last more than a moment if she took me into her mouth, not right now, as turned on as I was already.

Sarah pouted for a bit, crossing her arms under her breasts and pushing them up and together. Her pout changed to a smirk as she saw me watching her. Licking her lower lip, she turned and sashaying her pert derrière over to her sweater and pulled it on. I closed my eyes and groaned, getting even harder just knowing she didn't have a single stitch on under that sweater as she walked out the door. This woman was going to be the death of me, I thought, climbing out of bed and heading to the shower. But what a way to go, a small part of my mind agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 26
WW II happened in the 21st century and Bucky never "died" just like Steve didn't get frozen. What happens when Steve realizes Peggy might not be the...
119K 3K 90
Completed - Book 2 of the Hello Series - Avengers Fanfiction FOUND: Assassin with metal arm, answers to the name of Winter. Tall, dark, and handsome...
24.8K 994 35
For a moment, just a moment, I thought my life would be normal. Though, when your older brother is an Avenger.. I guess that would never really be t...
401K 9K 127
Highest Ranks •#40 on Fanfiction(05/11/18) •#8 Captasha . •#4 Romanogers This takes place after Captian America: Civil War. Sharon is now officially...