Aella (manxman) - ON HOLD

By Syrvat

**WINNER of 3 awards in 2016 and 2017** [[+18]] ** this book is on hold for now, but I haven't abandoned it... More

Part I~~ Ch1~Agape
Bulge
Exchanging... names
Mystery of the Aella man
First Agape
Aftermath
A dream come true
Unexpected surprise
Red fumes
Sin of love
My sweet Aella
Foe friend
Unfair
Claimed... twice
AN : Syrvat's Lovers' contest
Like a baby rabbit
Oh pears, I love you!
Day one
Rebelote
Reunion
Moonlight
My Aella's fears
Tomorrow
Glimpse of the past
Good morning
Career prospects
Tricky opportunity
Welcome party
Perfect B
No other
Mission impossible
Perfect dreams
Just a cave
Part II~~ ch1~Shifting tides
frantic hopes
Phoenix?
Consequences
Little pearl
Detour
Ensnared
Live or die
Priorities
Hope
Once and for all
Part III~~ ch1~My first sail
Still here
Bad spirits
Escape
Struggle
Waterfall
Encounters
I can get you a rabbit

Scream

13.4K 689 1.2K
By Syrvat

AN: Gather around little bunnies, it's time for the slaughter

Ceri

The hit I delivered with all my might only managed to throw her head backward. Everything else remained the same. She didn't fall or even let go of my arm. If anything, she gripped me harder. She straightened herself, her free hand touching her left cheekbone where an angry cut was oozing red, surrounded by a darkening bruise.

The look she gave me then was one like I've never seen before. And what she did next, frightened me to the core of my soul.

She let go of my arm, making me stumble. I held my own hand to ease the pain that pulsed into my knuckles, while still watching her with horrified anticipation.

She licked the blood off her finger and smirked evilly.

She was no longer the woman that used to bring me chunks of wood and watched me carve drawings on them. She was just a hunter staring down at a prey with murderous eyes.

She turned slightly and walked to a small pile of wood pieces that were close to the fire. Moving slowly, she leaned down picking one. She was giving me her back, as if she knew I wouldn't make it outside no matter what I tried. Then, she turned to face me, with deadly calmness, like an executioner readying himself to deliver the sanction.

She held the long piece of wood from one side, bringing it down to lay on the length of her right thigh. Her eyes found mine and my knees quivered from the unspoken judgment.

With her animalistic look never leaving my confused eyes, she suddenly lifted it and the sound resonated in the den as the piece of wood hit her thigh. I jumped and took a step back, my breathing picking up instantly as I realized, she was going to punish me with that

My eyes widened at the weapon in her hand, it was unlike anything she used on me before. She used to punish me with a thin stick, but this thing was as large as my arm!

"I had doubts", she said, making our eyes meet again, "Every time I thought about you in the last couple of months, there was a voice inside me that chastised me, 'Go easy on him', it said. 'He's still your little Aella. Be patient with him, understand him'. But now, your despicable behavior leaves no doubt in my mind."

She eyed me carefully, letting her imminent threat sink its fangs into my heart before she added, "I gave you the choice, Ceri. Now you'll face the consequences."

She moved around me in a circular way, like a predator eyeing its prey. This was how she always started towards me when she was angry. I was too scared to move. My legs shook and my mouth felt so dry the more I eyed the monster in her hand.

She walked slowly to her left, eyeing with hawk eyes until she stood on the line between my weakened resolve and the exit. She stopped for a moment, silently studying me, before a malicious smirk tugged her mouth. I gulped at the sight of her, my shoulders hunched as I tried my best not to cringe. She was smirking and not even bothering to wipe the blood that stained a path from her cheek to her neck.

She tilted her head back a little, looking down at me. She was toying with me and it made me dread what was coming next. I tried to move my feet that felt rooted to the ground under her gaze. I also considered apologizing to her. That used to calm her down before, so maybe it would work now?

Before I could decide, she was moving to the other side, always in a circular way. The arc that was her path getting a tiny bit closer with every step. My eyes left hers to linger on the way out.

Run, beg, or attack...

I didn't have the time to think much. As soon as she angled her steps directly at me, my feet decided on their own, running to the exit.

My feet pounded hard on the floor, but my heartbeat was louder. I made it to the opening where the passage curved to the left and narrowed, revealing how deep the cave truly was. I didn't halt or even look back. In my rush, I met the wall in front of me and I used it to push myself off it and follow the way it curved.

I could only make three steps after that. Before I could run any further or even see the exit, a heavy load came crashing in the middle of my back, making me scream in pain and sending me puddling on the floor.

I tasted the sourness of the dirt in my mouth as I groaned. I thought my body was completely shattered. For a moment, it felt very difficult to draw a breath from the pain that assaulted me. How could she hurt me like this? How could she be so heartless! I turned on my left shoulder while clutching right side in suffering. I looked behind me to see her standing there. The same calmness surrounding her like a deadly aura. She looked down at me with eyes deprived of emotions. And that was the last shred of my composure torn away

"Please, let me leave" I whimpered as a sob broke free. She used to soften at my tears, so maybe, just maybe she'll hear me out or at least slowdown and let me come to terms with what was happening and try to find a solution.

"NO! No, Drita, Drita!!!"

That tiny hope was ripped away when she grabbed my foot and dragged me back inside. I panicked so hard, my heart pounding fast and my legs kicking back at her. My feet delivered a few hits, but nothing that could make her release my heel that she was crushing in her hand. She followed the path that turned and I my body scratched against the rough wall. I yelled and begged her to stop, but she wouldn't. I dug my fingers in the ground and tried to crawl back towards the exit that was getting further by the second. Soon, she threw me back against the wall, right where I was.

The same spot of the cave, every time she'd force me back right there. It was like I hadn't tried anything in the first place. Now, I was crying, sobbing in desperation and in pain. My ribs hurt and half my body was scratched and stinging. I might be bleeding even. And yet it was still not enough.

"You need to learn, Ceri", she said like a mother scolding a troublesome child.

She raised the wooden rod and I immediately curved away from her, my forearms instinctively going over my head to protect myself. This time, the strike landed on my hip making me cry out. I put a hand on my aching body, and I threw the other one in the air, eyes closed shut, apologizing with fat tears and begging her to stop.

I didn't hear anything anymore or feel her move. I was weeping so hard from the pain and agony, and I didn't want to see the horrifying look that I could feel boring into me.

She leaned down on one knee, watching me silently as I sobbed my heart out.

"Will you try to run away again?", she asked. Her voice like a venom, spreading on my skin and burning

"I'm s-sorry... I'm sorry..."

"Go ahead. Give it your best. But remember this," her hand squeezed on the rod and she hit the ground with right beside my head, so hard that the angry thud resonated in my ears, "Next time you choose to disobey me, you'll face a worse punishment."

I shrank to myself and hid my face under my arm, unable to stop crying. Heartbroken and worn out.

~~

Hours passed with me laying on my side, hugging my aching body and sniffling the remains of my misery quietly. I could hear Drita move behind me every now and then. She didn't get near me, though. I had no more tears in me. I felt too tired to think, only one memory seemed worth the effort.

It was a memory about the first days of my one and only Agape, the way Ithel kneeled before me repeatedly and took my foot in his lap. He'd carefully unwrap the leaves from around it and clean it. Then, he'd gently check for any swelling or fever. He'd smile warmly at me, his eyes glinting with happiness that I didn't understand the reason for. If anything, I was the one tasting freedom for the first time in my life, I was the one taking advantage of his kindness and his home. And yet he acted like he was the one who has been given a prize.

I smiled faintly as I remembered him leaning down and licking my toe once, making me giggle and blush. Then he'd put new warm healing herbs around my foot. He did that several times every day. He didn't act bothered or troubled, if anything, he looked eager. By the second day, my ankle wasn't even hurting anymore. But I kept pretending like it was, forcing a limp in my step just so he'd pity me and keep me longer by his side.

My heart sank as I realized how much I was missing him, how much I needed him beside me. If he was with me, none of this would've happened... Ithel is always so brave and manly, yet at the same time, he's the kindest person I know.

And here I was, away from the one my heart craved, alone in an unknown dump cave, with a monster who's trying to break my bones.

My chest quivered with all the feelings bubbling inside me and my ribs ached in response. I muffled a moan and closed my eyes to try and shut the misery away.

Drita

He's mine. I didn't care what anyone else thought, I CLAIMED HIM FIRST.

He has grown so much since he joined the other clan. In just a few months, he changed to almost another person entirely.

I watched his back as he lay motionless on the ground while facing the wall. Small inhales and sniffles leaving his exhausted body every now and then.

When I released him in his father's care, I expected all the troubles he faced and more. Yet his father was too desperate to have his own child, that he was still not quitting on him. Alev was too stubborn, but the frail string of fate holding him to his son was bound to break. It was going to happen no matter how hard the boy tried.

The kid has always been unlike any other.

Aellos love to growl and bite and use their manhood to subdue the Aellas. The hunters of our clan are known to be more demanding and more difficult to submit, even more so than our Leader. But our hunters were still women at the end of the day. All year long, we'd hunt and gather everything that allows a whole clan to be fed and clothed. We're their only way of survival, for no matter how many offerings the Aellos send, it never suffices the whole clan all year long. The Aellos love to think that what they send once or twice a year is what keeps our clan alive. They fool themselves and it only benefits their own pride.

Since my younger years, I felt different than usual Aellas, even the hunters. To them, the Agape was the way of life, the annual prize, the best thing to get to live. I never saw the hope and happiness they seemed to draw from the month of love.

I loved life, the breathing forest, the strong winds and the dancing sea. I felt no pleasure at being put in a corner of a dirty den, fed and clothed like an impotent creature, waiting for its master to bless him with care. And then welcoming the arrogant keeper between my legs, just to thank him for being so generous as to provide for me.

They make me nauseated. Most of them live in a nest of lies that they never even try to see through. The Aellas relish at feeling weak and the Aellos puff their chests thinking the island would stop breathing without their benevolence.

My skin was too thick to be flattered by weak providers, and few were those who appreciated the truth. Only a few knew the value of a strong woman and loved the challenge that she enticed. I was a wild untamed beast and no one was worth kneeling for. I've had many Agapes so far, never missing one since I bled. Only a very few I have enjoyed.

Unlike the others, to me an Agape is mostly an extension of my hunting territory. I'd explore the forbidden land to my heart's content, finally able to hunt the prey all the way to its hotbed. I'd go back to my mates' den with my kill on my shoulder and my spear in my hand. He should ask nicely for me to share. And if he was nice enough, I'd let him mount me. Or if I desired, I'd wrestle him and make him lick the dirt of his own den right before I took him. None of them accept such defeat. They had no problem forcing an Aella to mate, over and over until she's unable to move. But someone forcing them to lay down and take it, that would make them roar like a mother bear with her cubs eaten. The Aellos' minds were clouded by the illusion of control. But sooner or later, I make them concede.

It was the younger males who accepted guidance that I felt good with. There was something delightful about a young hunter who tries his best but fails to get a better prey, and then receives his defeat with a smile, no animosity or a lingering thirst for revenge. Unfortunately, they learned and grew fast. Their stares no longer innocent and their smiles no longer warm.

They became tainted by their own virility, like a fruit turning rotten from the inside out.

But not him... anyone but him.

I had to save him

I looked at Ceri. There it was again. I almost chuckled at the way he angled his head every now and then to see if I was awake, and then hiding his face as our eyes met.

I sighed. The thought of him wanting to flee me was too heavy. It felt like a pinch to my heart from the inside. I had to save him before they ruined him for me.

They soiled him. They harmed him, each his own way.

Since he was a child, before I even knew I wanted him as a mate. The first thing Halina did and kept on doing was lie to him. The elders sneered his way, the Leader ignored his existence and agreed to the plot, and with that, the rest of the Aellas followed lead, like they always did. The mindless idiots kept telling him how worthless he was, how dangerous he was to the clan's reputation, how much they were all risking just because he was still drawing a breath. All he wanted was a warm meal and friends to play with. But as he grew beyond his seventh year, the murmurs rose to accusations and even the children turned against him.

The girls weren't allowed near him. The boys were too young for him, and yet he'd still want to play with them. He had no choice. It worked for a couple of years, he was shorter than other kids. But by the time he was around twelve, he clearly stuck out. If was odd to have a twelve-year-old child play with six-year-olds. All boys his age were learning how to hunt in the forest, he was a bad example in their eyes. The Aellas never failed to notice his shortcomings, and they all kept the boys away from him. Even the few who didn't push him away, they didn't act in his favor either.

Still, he was stuck on the mountain with nothing much to do. He took the risk to approach the children and have some fun with them. He was older, so he started teaching them small things that mattered in their eyes. Countless are the times I had to protect him from an Aella who wanted to punish him for approaching her stupid cubs.

Halina thought that by keeping him away, she was protecting him. She may have given him some love, but she was too weak to keep her promise to her sister. And because of her weakness, Ceri suffered the clan's rejection.

They hated him with idiocy that made my stomach burn. His only sin was being born without fangs.

I was his fangs. I silently threatened and dealt with every Aella who wanted to harm him, even the elders. One of them was the hunter Rhonwen and with her stupid fascination with Halina.

I remember when Ceri burned the red powder for the second time. After informing the Aellos of the mistake, I went back to find them looking for him. Rhonwen was yelling, enticing the Aellas and telling the Leader she should root out the poisoned tree and get rid of the boy and his shame. She was arguing with so much passion, and she only stopped when Halina pleaded with her.

I pulled Rhonwen aside that day. I told her to stay away from Ceri and anything that concerned him. She started to enumerate the reasons and benefits of throwing the boy to the forest and let him face his fate.

I told her to go lick between Halina's thighs and get it over with.

She was so angry, her hair looked redder than usual. And that's what I did for years. Unlike Halina, I never begged or apologized. I showed my fangs and claws, discretely to each and every one who wanted to harm him. I just had an insatiable urge to protect him.

I was strong and proud. He was small and weak. He needed me and I loved making him smile.

He knew I meant him no harm. I didn't play with him like an infant or feed him lies. I respected him enough to tell him the truth, at the same time, I showed him how to face it. With me. Even when he did wrong, I didn't report him to the clan and get him publically humiliated. I punished him myself and raised him to take responsibility for his actions.

He knew I was good to him and he trusted me. He's the kind to follow his little instincts, and they always led him to me.

He started pulling away when he got a bit older. He was going into adulthood and it was hard for him, with no man around to follow as an example. I understood and I didn't pressure him.

But I observed him. The way his body tightened with lean muscles and his eyes grew brighter.

I treasured him.

I raised my two sons to be lions. And I raised him to be mine.

I looked at the fire that was getting weaker. I thought of reviving the flames, but maybe the darkness would soothe Ceri and lure him to sleep. He shifted slightly, a moan escaping him immediately.

He was hurting, because of me.

I close my eyes and let the self-hatred consume me. I promised to do anything, ANYTHING to have him. the Agape was getting closer and he was planning on offering his beautiful self to that lowlife. He didn't know that Aellos who are taken by other Aellos, they are deprived of dignity and shamed for life. To be taken and abused that way would make him unable to become anything other than a cast out, isolated from the rest of the clan. He didn't deserve that, not again. This time, he won't survive the unforgiving wilderness of the forest. And the one he trusted was making him believe that it was natural to behave that way. He fed him false fantasies, and Ceri fell for the first one who promised him the moon.

He was naïve and very trusting. Despite everything that happened to him, he still saw good in people. And his ignorance was making him follow his sensitive little heart blindly.

He didn't know the truth. He was being led towards a deadly trap. A young Aello could get killed by his father for such disgrace. I'd never let it come to that. He may not know the truth, but I'll still shield him. Just like I've been doing all these years.

I sighed heavily when he whined again. It was deep into the night but he wasn't getting any sleep, despite having cried so much. I stood up and grabbed a piece of wood from the fire to use as a torch. I looked among the few things I had brought here, and then I went to him. As I walked closer, he turned and pushed himself to sit with his back against the wall.

I crouched down and stared at him. He was leaning on his right arm, his left hand still holding his right side. He was quivering with fear. He looked like a mess, and it suited him so much it made my lower region pulse.

He gave me a stare, so frightened but he was trying to look brave. I admired that about him. He always tried his best in everything he did, just like I taught him.

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

My voice wasn't angry anymore. He acted stupid and he assumed the consequences. I wasn't one to ever hold a grudge against him. Even when he was his worst with me, I couldn't hate him. On the contrary, I had to keep my focus not to be distracted by him as I taught him right from wrong.

His eyes dropped to the ground and his lips pressed together, fighting his own emotions.

"Ceri?" I pressed impatiently. I didn't like repeating myself or being kept waiting, and he knew that.

"...... I-I tried to go home", he whispered. He was being respectful, but not apologetic. His eyes swelled with tears that didn't hesitate to run down his cheeks in a silent plea. I didn't let my heart waver. He'll only learn if I remained strong enough. I wanted to rectify him, tell him that this was his home and nowhere else. But like he said before, he didn't understand that. I had to give him time. Ceri always needed time to understand and adapt. He wasn't very quick that way. I didn't blame him, it was simply who he is. I respect his pace, and he can take all the time he needed to get familiar with his new life, as long as he was here, in my grasp.

"Was that all?"

"I just wanted to go to my father..."

"You have nowhere to go to anymore. I told you that. I gave you the truth, and what did you do in return?"

His eyes met my face briefly before escaping again. He hesitated before he stuttered, "I h-h-hit you?"

"Yes you did."

He frowned, his tears rolling easier on his face. "You attacked me", he blamed me, his voice shaking with disbelief.

"I did."

Now he was glaring at me and I held his gaze. My voice was calm but firm as I continued.

"If you disobey me again, I'll hit you harder."

He dropped his gaze after a moment, defeated. He was hurting.

There was beauty in his frailty that warmed my body with the desire to hold him, in every imaginable way.

I stood from my crouching position and went to the water that was filling a basin on the other side of the cave. "Would you like some water?", I asked him.

He shook his head but remained silent. I wondered if it was out of fear or if he was sulking. Or maybe both?

I didn't offer him water again. I was certain he was very thirsty with everything that happened to him since I brought him here. I took him about half a day ago, but with the crying, he must be parched by now. I filled a bowl generously and drank it slowly, emptying the whole thing in my throat. I felt his eyes watching me, but I ignored him on purpose. And I made a note not to offer water to him again, until he went for it by himself, or asked politely.

I refilled the bowl with a small amount of water and took it with me. I walked back and sat down right in front of him. He looked alarmed, his whole body tensing and leaning away, probably expecting another punishment. He should know better, though. I will remind him that no matter how bad he behaved, I was always there to care for him after.

I opened the leather package, revealing a generous amount of squashed herbs. I gathered a fistful and threw it in the bowl. He followed me with his eyes and I let him. I dipped my right hand after the herbs, squishing them into a healing mixture. The more I mashed it, the smoother it became, while releasing a stinging smell. I barely caught myself from smiling at the way Ceri crunched his nose to the thriving scent. He just shrank away from it in disgust.

"Take off your clothes."

He looked at me as if I had just insulted his mother's memory.

"I need to check you for injuries and apply the cure. Come on, I don't want you to soil the clothes you worked hard to make"

He gave me an inquiring look, "How did you know?"

I looked at his eyes, their green was hiding in the darkness of this den, all that remained was a soothing color, like honey. I turned my gaze back to the mixture, smiling faintly to myself.

How did you know... I knew because I knew him. When he was young, he liked to make small cuts at the hem of his garment. When I asked him about it, he said it makes it look like the shirt had teeth. I remember laughing at it back then. Even now, he still liked to wear clothes, neatly cut on the edges. It was his way. Small details that made him who he was.

Details that I couldn't help but notice. They seeped into my skin, calling for me to get closer.

To my discontent, he didn't move to comply. It hurt the way he became immune to my orders. I had to remedy to that once and for all. Disobedience made him look hideous.

I reached with my clean hand and pulled the hem of his upper garment upwards. He protested, but he couldn't fight much, especially with the way he kept holding his side. Once he was half naked, I threw the cloth far from his grasp. I grabbed the torch with my right hand and angled it closer to him. He leaned back to escape the flames, giving me an open view of his body.

His left side was all marked, different red scratches stretching from his ankle to his shoulder. A couple of them spilled small lines of blood, but the injuries were already closed. He wouldn't release his right side, so I had to move his hand away myself. I touched him there and he winced immediately. I inspected him closer. I rested the torch against the wall and put my hand on him again.

"Stop moving. I need to check your ribs."

He sucked his lower lip between his teeth, forcing himself to remain still. I ran my fingers over his chest and his side, checking for any broken bones or serious injuries. I gulped at the sight of the darkening mark on his side, my heart turning against me instantly.

I hurt him. I hurt him badly.

This would recover in a few days, but still. The pain I was putting him through... No, he needed this pain, I told myself. He needed it in order to learn. He took my threat lightly. If I hadn't punished him severely, he would simply never learn.

I dipped my fingers in the healing mixture and brought it to him. He tried to move away, but I held his other side and put the healing herbs over the angry bruise. He groaned loudly the instant my hand pressed on him.

"It hurts!!"

"It's alright, Ceri. This will be over soon"

"No, don't touch it, please, don't- Ah!!"

I caressed his side gently, but that was still too much for him to bear. I didn't back down, though, he needed me to take care of him, and that's what I will keep doing.

I moved to his left shoulder, rubbing some on the red, bloodied lines. He groaned and whimpered, but I kept reassuring him that this was for his own good. When I reached his lower belly, I stroke him nicely, lingering there longer, not rushing to move away from his abdomen that dipped dauntingly under his remaining piece of clothing.

I forgot about the injuries that ornamented the length of his leg. It felt like time had suddenly stopped. I was entranced with his body, quivering under my touch, my skin hungry for his, not wanting to separate from him. Smooth white skin covering lean muscles, innocent, inexperienced, and painfully lustful. My eyes dipped further south, making my loins pulse once again. I imagined his cloth disappearing completely, forever, with him always protected by me, waiting eagerly for my return right in this spot. He would no longer resist, gone will be the days of defiance. He won't have it in him to refuse me. He'd be mine, mind and...... body

But time resumed when Ceri grabbed my wrist. I was pulled out of my daze and my eyes went up to meet his. He was crying. Tears running down his reddened cheeks. He was embarrassed by me staring at his manhood, even though it was still covered.

But embarrassment wasn't all that his look held. He was angry, and he was blaming me. I could feel it even in the way he breathed, with his lips tightly shut together. His accusing pretty eyes were chiding me for coveting what belonged to me.

He didn't understand how far wrong he was, but even now, his resistance was delicious. He was putting shields that only increased my temptation to attack them and watch them crumble.

I hadn't planned for this. I hadn't planned to be so drawn to him that it would weaken my resolve to train him properly. What I had planned, though, was many ways to break him slowly and put him back together, the way I wanted. And only when he'd become unable to breathe without me, will I take him for myself.

I had thought of so many tricks to fix him for months to come.

However... he was here, with me, alone

When I didn't look away, his little hand pressed on my wrist threateningly. It was odd how angering yet also seductive that simple gesture was. He knew what I wanted from him. I could read it in his eyes. He knew exactly what I wanted from him, and he was meeting me eye to eye and thinking about it... My boy was becoming a man.

He glared harder and pushed my wrist away from his skin, his head shaking 'no' silently.

He thought he could simply decide to refuse me? I could respond to him in so many ways, but I chose the one that would satisfy my years of longing.

I leaned in, pushing my lips against his. He yelped and gasped, moving his head away from the kiss. So I grabbed his beautiful locks of hair tightly and brought his mouth to meet mine again. I straddled him, a knee on each side of his thighs and he felt small and delicious as I rested, sitting on his legs. He was thrashing, trying to throw me off him, but I didn't let him. and I kept kissing him until he was out of breath, one inhale was all I allowed him before I took possession of his lips again.

He bit me hard on the side of my mouth, drawing blood. I bit him back and tasted his own red essence. His cries were muffled by our kiss and that was when the sobbing and begging started. If he knew he was going to keep wailing for hours, maybe he wouldn't have started so soon?

He was trying to strike me, acting like a stubborn male. He hit my chest and actually managed to hurt me. So I spared a hand to squeeze on his bruised side to deliver an immediate punishment.

From now on, no matter what we were doing, he'll expect the same treatment. He will know the exact consequences of his actions. That was the only way for him to learn not to kick and bite like a wild animal.

The pain from his bruised side took him by surprise. It slowed him down, allowing me the time to dominate his mouth to my heart's content. I nipped at his lips and devoured them, pushing my tongue past them to lick against his. I swallowed all his cries and drank the sweetness of his fear.

And I didn't let go of him. I couldn't. All the years of watching, waiting, stealing looks at him as he slept and bathed. It all came crashing at once with an insatiable need to bruise his pride and every bit of his skin with my fangs.

But no matter how long I kissed him, no matter how roughly I controlled him, it was still not enough. My hands wanted more. I kept one holding his blond hair in a fierce grip to keep him from turning away from me, and I let the other one reach for what I've been promising myself with for the last four years.

Before I could even feel him, he was panicking more, his hands no longer pushing my shoulders, he was now pushing desperately at my hand, his legs trying to move from beneath me, successfully making it harder for me the more frightened he became.

My excitement thrived when his thighs innocently rubbed against me. He didn't know that by moving more, he had lost every chance he had at being spared this inevitable experience.

I started rubbing myself against his rebellious thighs, relishing every time his bare skin made contact with my heated parts. One of his knees came right under me. The movement was forceful and so sudden, the pain only made me moan in ecstasy.

He went quite still at that moment. I pulled back, still grinding against his smooth thighs, his clothes pushed away with the friction, giving me more access to his skin. I watched his horrified face and quivering lips. I knew he had so much to say, but his words betrayed him.

It was just too much for me. He felt so lost and it showed in his eyes. Eyes that became more alluring the more fragile his spirit became.

I let him watch me, unable to utter a single word. I licked the blood from my lips, a mix of my cut and his. Still holding his hair, I pushed his head back on the wall to keep him from looking anywhere but me. Then I grabbed him between the legs. He yelped and begged desperately, 'Please Drita, no, no!' he kept saying. It made me squeeze over his clothes down there, very hard. His hands tried but failed at pushing me away only managing to scratch.

He was showing every bit of hopelessness and animosity inside him, and I took it all in, watching him, and loving him more and more.

I pushed the cloth upwards and that was the only time I let my eyes break away from his. I looked down to watch his beauty. It has been a long time since I saw his nakedness and I missed this part of him the most. I dipped my hand further between his legs, touching his entry for the first time. I gently caressed the sensitive ring of flesh, making him groan in protest. Then I held his balls and tightened around them slowly, enough to weaken his struggle and see his face squint with pain.

I wanted to feel him more, so I released his silky hair and kept my right hand on his right side. As soon as he realized where my hand was, he forgot about his private parts and preferred to protect his most vulnerable flesh.

He cried harder, "Please, not there... it still hurts, p-please!"

I didn't need to hurt him this time. I didn't pressure his bruise, only kept my hand there as a threat of what was to come. And that was enough to make his sniffle and throw his head back in defeat. He was obeying, he was learning.

I went back to feeling his balls in my hand, squeezing until he started screaming and then easing on him, letting him breathe and cry. My waist resumed rubbing against him, my body heating against his. I held his manhood in my hand and started stroking him. Applying pressure and tugging at him, testing the length of it and pushing it a tiny bit past the limit. He was still shaking his head in disbelief and denial, still trying to push me away but then surrendering temporarily when my right hand reminded him of the consequences.

I felt myself leaking with slippery liquid on his thighs, which made the friction even hotter and more intense. I moved my hips quicker, bathing him in my essence.

"No more... please, no more..."

His pain was both heartbreaking and arousing. A whirlwind of emotions that left no place for logic.

I leaned in and kissed his temple. I brushed my lips against his ear and reassured him. "It's alright. It will be over soon... one last thing and I'll let you rest, my love"

Still leaning against him, I pushed my body closer to him, until my chest covered his. I grabbed his barely erect member and aligned it against my hot entrance. I couldn't wait any longer. I couldn't wait to feel him inside me.

With that thought, I pushed his head upwards against me and lowered myself at the same time. The pressure on his member renewed his screams of pain. He wasn't fully hard because of all the fear that consumed him, so it took some squeezing with my fingers to finally feel his head inside me.

"W-what are you doing!!!? Drita i-it hurtsss!!!"

"Shshshshs"

I groaned in frustration because as soon as I let go of his member to ease his pain, it slipped out of me. He was medium sized compared to other virile Aellos, and even though I didn't expect him to stuff me the fullest, his size was perfect. It just suited him, it was him

"No! We can't touch! Not like that!! I-I-I don't want to mate you!! I-I-It's not even the Agape!! NO!!"

He was drawing sharp breaths that could make him faint. I grabbed his member again. I had to move closer because he was shifting away from me again. This time, I didn't press on his side to still him, I just lead him to my pulsing entrance once again, pushing him inside me and keeping my fingers pressed against him to keep him from escaping me.

Damn it, finally... finally I have him inside me...

I couldn't hear his pleas anymore. All I heard was my thumping heart. It took some adjusting to my position and more stuffing him in until I had him buried within me to the hilt.

He was still asking what was happening. But then I realized he was calling me something I had never heard him say to me before

'Monster'

He thought I was a monster...

"I'll never stay here!" he yelled as he cried, "I'll never stay with you! I'll go to Ithel! ITHEL!!!"

I covered his mouth with a fierce grip, while still hugging him close, avoiding the look he might be giving me as his muffled screams called for the Aello's name.

I wanted to punish him for this so hard. He was throwing everything between us for a mutt!

I started moving against him. Lifting my body and lowering my myself on him. The more he screamed, bit my hand and scratched my body with his weak nails, the harder I fell down on him. I wanted to be gentle with him. I want to cherish him and teach him everything. But he was acting difficult, so let him cry. We were mating and there was nothing he could do about it.

So scream, my pretty boy

call for all the tribe, if you'd like. No one will hear you. No one will come for you. 

And when your delusions fade, all you'll have is me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795 46 25
Imagine having tough love? This story is about a boy name Oliver. Hills....who has something about himself he knows. but his dad doesn't support it...
3.5K 358 25
Alec is studying to be a lawyer at university at his father's insistence, but he wants to be a vet. He loves animals and reading. His father abuses h...
268K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...
21.8K 1.5K 40
Book 1 of Rewritten: The Inamorate Saga. The great reveal had been beneficial for some. Elves, particularly, with their beauty and grace and quiet ma...