Harry potter and the war of l...

By paterdave2

This is a Harry Potter Fanfiction. I don't own any rights they all are J.K.Rowlins The story starts the day a... More

Harry potter and the war of life
Chapter 2 Home sweet home
Chapter 3 Sirius' Return
Chapter 4 Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 5 Details and Arrangements
Chapter 6 Attack on the Burrow
Chapter 7 At the ministry
Chapter 8 Statements and Confrontation
Chapter 9 A birthday to remember
Chapter 10 Trouble in paradise
Chapter 11 Letters
Chapter 12 The three broomsticks
Chapter 13 Diagon Alley
Chapter 14 George
Chapter 15 the Hogwarts express
Chapter 16 The New Teachers
Chapter 17 first lesson
Chapter 18 A lunar problem
Chapter 19 Meeting the Baylay's
Chapter 20 wolf talk
Chapter 21 Revelations
Chapter 22 Fighting Voldemort
Chapter 23 More revelations
Chapter 24 What is it with Malfoy
Chapter 25 Halloween
Chapter 26 Something Forgotten
Chapter 27 Wandless Wonders
Chapter 28 Travel arrangements
Chapter 29 Unexpected
Chapter 30 What to give to the Weasley's
Chapter 31 Fight with Ginny
Chapter 32 Talks with Molly
Chapter 33 Change of plans
Chapter 34 Christmas at the Potters
Chapter 35 Unexpected presents
Chapter 37 Diner
Chapter 38 Talks
Chapter 39 Taking Dudley home
Chapter 40 Trip to Paris
Chapter 41 Trouble at the ministry
Chapter 42 Back at Hogwarts
Chapter 43 Decisions
Chapter 44 The voice of Hogwarts
Chapter 45 What to do with Sirius
Chapter 46 Draco Forgiven
Chapter 47 New Problems
Chapter 48 Trapped
Chapter 49 New information
Chapter 50 The Leader
Chapter 51 Wonders and attacks
Chapter 52 No time to Celebrate
Chapter 53 Letters from home
Chapter 54 Family Talks part 1
Chapter 55 Family Talks part2/Last train ride

Chapter 36 Arriving for diner

637 8 2
By paterdave2

AN/

Thanks all for the coments.

This chapter has become a bit longer than I first wanted. The whole Christmas stuff has become so long that  I even had to cut it in 3 chapters already and a 4th is coming.

Sorry for that but there are some extra things that need to be told and it has a big surprise in it for Harry.

Happy Reading.

Paterdave2

END AN/

Chapter 36 Arriving for diner

After the unwrapping of the gifts they all sat down and Harry had Granny bring in some tea. Harry was deep in thought when Ginny sat on his lap and kissed him softly. "Thank you for the wonderful gifts." She said to him. He smiled at her. "Can I talk to you for a minute." He asked. 

They left the others and went to their bedroom to talk. Ginny had never seen Harry in this way he was really troubled by something. "Harry what's wrong?" She asked him. He walked into their bedroom and conjured up 2 chairs. "I want to be honest with you and I hope you won't be mad." Harry began.  

At this Ginny's heart almost stopped was he gonna go away again? "Harry what's wrong, you're scaring me." She asked again.  

"Nothing is wrong love." Said Harry to Ginny's relief. "I just wanted to be honest with you and hope you won't be mad at me. As you might have seen you also gave Hermione and Ron a present when you were opening yours with the trip in it." Ginny nodded and knew what was on Harry's mind. She let him explain because she could see it was something Harry needed to do. "In their present were also 2 tickets to Paris. I made this plan before you had told me that you wanted more time with me alone and not always all three. I wanted to give it to all three of you as a small thank you for sticking by me all these years. I really hope you don't mind. They are in a separate room and we could go our own way if that is what you want." Harry kept on going and Ginny could not let him hurt himself any longer. "It is alright." She said. But because Harry was still talking about the things they could do separate from Ron and Hermione she grabbed his face and kissed him. "So now you are quit you can listen to me." She said after she broke the kiss. "Harry it is alright that they come." She said to Harry's relief. "I think you should tell them though that it also is a thank you for them so they won't feel uncomfortable." She told him. They talked about the trip and that Harry was planning on paying for everything, and that he wanted to give her parents some money with them. Ginny loved that idea and jumped him and layered him with kisses. At that moment Molly walked in. She could just she her daughter jump out of her chair and started kissing Harry like a mad woman. "What did that poor boy do to get such a punishment?" She said with a big smile. Ginny who recognized her mother's voice dropped of his lap and fell to the floor. Molly ran to her daughter. " I am sorry dear did you hurt yourself?" She asked with worry in her voice." No mom I am ok" Said Ginny. "You just scared me, that's all." She added. Molly looked at her daughter and than at Harry. "Is everything alright with you two?" She asked. "If it has anything to do with that letter please tell me. I don't want that you have a fight over something that isn't worth it like a letter." Molly said. 

Harry looked at her with a smile she knew all to well. It was a smile her sons used to pull on her when they were up to something. 

"Harry James Potter don't you dare say the things you have on your mind right now if you know what is good for you." she said with look in her eyes that told him I know what you want to do just try me. Harry who had not anticipated this looked at Ginny and that at Molly. "I had two of the most notorious pranksters under my children Harry don't you think you need to work on a poker face more if you want to fool me." She said with sadness in her voice.  

"Molly for how many were you planing to make diner tonight?" Harry asked out of the blue. 

He noticed the mood swing in th woman he looked at as his own mother and once to be mother in law that he wanted to change the subject. Molly was taken aback by this question and was shaken out of her thoughts. 

"Well I think that the people here in the house as we are the only people who know that we are here." She answered his question. 

"Well if it is alright with you I would like to invite some extra people for diner tonight." Said Harry.  

"How many more were you thinking than dear?" Molly asked. 

Harry was counting for himself and came to an extra of eight.  

"I was thinking about eight extra people. I need to check if they can come off course and only want to ask them if you think it is ok and that you can make all that food. You have the help of the house elves but if want to do it all alone that is also fine." Harry said to her. 

Eight extra people could be a problem to make but she could use the help of the elves and than it would be easy. "You know what," Molly said. "you go and ask if those people can come and I will see what I can do in the kitchen." Harry thought that was a great idea. He and Ginny would go and ask if those people would be able to come, and when they returned they could tell Molly how many would attend. 

They left the manor and went first to Hogwarts. 

When they apperated outside the gates and walked in they could see Hagrid walking over to them. Harry told Ginny he would not invite Hagrid and told her he would explain later. 

"Professor is something wrong?" Hagrid asked. "No Hagrid everything is great. I just wanted to see Sirius that's all." said Harry. They walked with Hagrid to the Castle and said their greetings when they went their own way. "Why didn't you want Hagrid over?" Ginny asked him. 

"Well," said Harry, "I was also thinking to invite Dudley to diner. And because Hagrid was Dudley's first encounter with real magic I thought I would spare him the memory." They walked over to Sirius' quarters and knocked on the door. When he told them to enter he was surprised to see them. "PUP what are you doing here?" He called out. "Well I was wondering what you were doing this evening?" Harry asked. 

When Sirius told him he was doing nothing and would probably eat with the staff and perhaps the two or three remaining students Harry smiled. "I don't think your first Christmas back you should eat with the staff but with friends who love you. So you will be our guest this evening. I will have Kreacher get you for a drink before diner." Harry told him. Sirius could not believe it. "I don't need Kreachers help to get to the Burrow. I can apperate there so what time were you thinking about?" he said. 

"We are not staying at the Burrow and we can not tell you were to go just yet." Harry said with a smile. Sirius was now very curious what was going on. "Kreacher will get you in time don't worry. We will see you later this afternoon." And with this Harry left. "A marauder after all." Ginny said with laughter in her voice. "I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out where he is.'Harry told her. They went to Minerva and asked her if she would also like to join them. They extended the invitation also to her husband and told her that an elf would pick her up to take her to the right place. Minerva at first declined and stated that the place for the headmaster or headmistress is at Hogwarts to dine with the students. But when the painting of Dumbledore said that when he was headmaster he also wasn't there every Christmas and that this was something she would regret she accepted. She would floo-call her husband and tell him to be ready and come over to Hogwarts. She herself would also get ready that when Harry would send the elf they could come right away. Harry asked if he could use the floo to contact Mrs. Figg. When Harry and Ginny went through the floo only a few minutes later Mrs. Figg was delighted to see Harry again. 

When Harry asked her to get Dudley for him she hesitated. "What in Merlin's name would you want with that boy. He never has been kind to you in your whole life." She said to Harry. When Harry explained to her that Dudley really wanted to change and even had send him a present for Christmas - something Mrs. Figg would only believe because Ginny said it was true - she finally agreed to get the young man with the excuse she needed him to open a jar or something. Five minutes later when Dudley and Mrs. Figg returned Harry welcomed his Cousin with his old street gang nickname. 

"He Big D how do you like your presents from that freak of a cousin." Harry said out loud. Ginny flinched at the word freak and wanted to say something but Harry put a hand on her arm to reassure her. "Well the chocolate frogs were kind of nice except I found a small card inside with the face of that freak of a cousin." Dudley replied with a smile. 

The two cousins than hugged each other and with that they shocked Mrs. Figg. 

"I would never believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Dudley Dursley and Harry Potter who make jokes at each other and hug." She said with disbelieve in her voice. "Well Mrs. Figg it is as Albus himself always said. People do change." Harry said with a smile. 

"That old fool it is that I am a squib but I would have hexed him for what he had you injure. Sorry to say Dudley but you and your parents were horrible to this young man who had done absolutely nothing wrong." She said. Dudley looked ashamed and surprised. "I know Mrs. Figg we were, and I apologized to Harry for it all, but if you don't mind me for asking what is a squib and what do you mean by you would have hexed this Albus?" He asked. Harry who could see how confusing this must be for Dudley started explaining. "A squib is a person born into a wizarding family but with no magic at all." he explained. Dudley nodded his understanding. "So you knew who Harry was but never told him anything? Why?" He asked Mrs. Figg. "A good question young man a very good question." Said Mrs. Figg "It was forbidden for me to tell Harry anything about the wizarding world because if your parents would find out I knew who Harry was I would have never been aloud to watch him when you were going out. I needed these times to get some information for Albus so he would know how Harry was doing. I always told the man how Harry was treated but the man always said that it was for Harry's best interest to stay were he was." Harry than remembered the reason he was there in the first place. "First I want you to meet Ginny Weasley," He said to Dudley. Ginny looked daggers at Dudley who took a step back. "I would not want to upset her more than necessary because she has a mean Bat-bogey hex." Harry said with a smile. "She is your girlfriend, is she related to all the other redheads that have come over those last few years?" Dudley asked. "I see you remember my father and brothers Fred and George." Ginny said. At the mentioning of Fred's name her eyes filled with tears. Dudley who could see a lonely tear fall looked at Ginny and without hesitation he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her. "I am so sorry," he said. With this gesture of compassion that Ginny had not anticipated she broke. She cried in the arms of the man who she did not know but had despised for many years for the way he had treated Harry. "Who has been lost?" He asked when she had calmed down a bit. "Fred." was all that Harry said. He took Ginny in his arms after she had stepped back from Dudley. "Thank you." Ginny said. "Anytime. I know you must hate my guts for what happened between Harry and me but I want to tell you I am a changed man." When Harry left the last time I think my parents did not see the danger they were really in and the danger Harry was facing. I hope you can forgive me." Dudley said. Ginny could hear the truth in his voice. She walked over to Dudley hugged him and whispered in his ears. "I do forgive you. What you just did for me was wonderful. That is not a man who is afraid of wizards or witches. I like it that I can call you family one day." Dudley looked at Harry and than at Ginny. "You are engaged?" he asked. "No not yet but I know that there is no doubt that Harry and I will get married some day." Ginny said with a smile. "now Harry wanted to ask you something before I broke down and cried your shirt all wet." she joked on her own accord. "Well yes." Said Harry not sure what to say. "I was hoping you would be able to have Christmas diner with us tonight." Harry said. 

Dudley could not believe his ears as could Mrs. Figg. "I don't know if your parents are at home or not but I would love to have you over and well start over with everybody." Harry added. Dudley's eyes started flashing with joy. "Mom and dad are out for the Holiday's and I would be alone so I would love to come." Dudley said. "What should I wear and do I need to bring gifts or even how do I get there." Dudley started. Harry could only laugh at the way his cousin reacted. "Dudley easy." He said. "I will send an house-elf to come and take you." At the vague expression Harry remembered that Dudley had never seen an house-elf. "O right you have never seen an house-elf."Harry said. "Granny" He called and with a small pop the elf appeared. "Yes master. Was can Granny does for you?" the elf said as she made a big bow. 

"Granny this is Dudley Dursley his is my first cousin." Harry said to the elf. "Good days to yous sir" Granny said when she bowed to Dudley. Dudley only said hi as he didn't know what to say. "I want you to take him to the manor this evening so he can come for diner. Also I want a room ready for the occasion if he wants to stay the night. Also I need rooms ready for George Weasley, Fleur and Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Percy Weasley, Sirius Black, Mr. and Mrs. Granger and Minerva McGonnagal and her husband Elphinstone Urquhart." Harry named all the people he would hope that could attend and were able to come. "Yes master us elves will take care of the rooms. Is sirs ready to go to Manor master?" Granny said to Harry. "No Granny you go and get the rooms ready and I will tell you when to get Mr. Dursley here." after a bow and a "Yes master." Granny was gone. "What was that??" Dudley said with some fear in his voice. Al his previous encounters with magic were not of the best kind. "That was Granny and she is one of my house-elves." Harry said to him. "She is very friendly so you don't need to worry. She will get you and take you to my house were we will have a nice diner. Oh and I promise you nobody will try to harm you. I will see to that. If you want to stay the night you are more than welcome." Harry continued. "Before I forget your parents are not at home right?" when Dudley nodded he held out his arm. "Take my arm and I will take you there. So you know the feeling when Granny will take you to my place. My old bedroom is completely empty?" He asked Dudley. Dudley took his arm reluctantly and nodded. Harry winked at Ginny and apperated. Dudley who had no idea what happened to him was shocked to see him standing in Harry's old bedroom. He was loosing his grip and sunk to his knees. "Wha wha what just happened? Did we just teleported?" he asked. "I think you can call it that." said Harry. He really liked that Dudley wanted to come, He told him that the elf would pick him up around 16.00 and said his goodbye. He than apperated back to Mrs. Figg and went from there to all the others that he wanted to come to diner. In the end all of them wanted to come. Mr. and Mrs. Granger were very pleased that they were invited. They had missed Hermione and had not seen her lot. They got back at the manor around noon and they had lunch with everybody. Harry told Molly that the total extra people would be eleven and he apologized that he had miscalculated that morning. . Molly looked at him. Who they were he would not tell as he wanted it to be a surprise. At 14.30 Harry went to his room to get ready. He wanted to change his clothes and look nice for Ginny. All the others were also changing their clothes so they could have a formal diner. Around 15.30 they all were sitting in the parlor when Twinky walked in. "Master the first of the guest is about to arrive." She said with a bow. Harry had timed the arrivals so that they won't be in each others way when the arrives at the manor. The first to arrive were Mr. and Mrs. granger. Harry wanted them to have as much time with their daughter as possible. Harry stood up and walked with Ginny to the grand hallway. When he was at the door he asked if Ron and Hermione would join them. Ron looked at his girlfriend with a knowing look and held out his hand for her. The four of the were standing at the bottom of the staircase as an elf appeared with on each arm Mr. and Mrs. Granger. "MOM DAD!!" Hermione screamed as she ran to her parents. She hugged both of them. Tears falling from her eyes. Harry had walked over to them. "Welcome to Potter Manor" He said with a bow to Mrs. Granger, to Hermione he whispered. "Merry Christmas." Ron also welcomed the Grangers as did Ginny. "If you would follow Hermione and Ron to the parlor please there will be drinks for you waiting." Harry told them all. "Ron could you please send your parents to meet us here." Ron smiled at Hermione and got smacked on the head. "You knew didn't you." she said to him as the walked in to the parlor. Harry and Ginny could hear them all laughing in the parlor so hey knew everything was fine. The next guests were to arrive and this one needed a bit of planning. Harry had wanted all of the Weasley children to arrive at the same time. So he had instructed the elves who would pick them up at what spot of the hall they should apperate to. So when Mr. and Mrs. Weasley entered the hall way and asked why they were here he only said that they were here to welcome the next guests. 

At 15.45 the four adults heard heard 4 pops and there in the hallway stood all of the Weasley children. Molly was overjoyed she could not believe that all her children would be here to have a Christmas Diner. Arthur looked at Harry. "Thank you." He said. "You have no idea how much this means to us." Harry just smiled as he could see how much Molly was hugging her sons. "Mom were are we?" asked George. This was for Harry his que to step forward. "Welcome to all of you to Potter Manor." He said to his family. When they heard the name of the mansion they all looked stunned at him. "If you all would please move to the parlor there will be drinks served there and my elves will take care of your needs." Harry said as formal as he could without breaking up over their stunned faces. "I will be with you in a moment there are two more guest I am waiting for than I will be with you for some information." They all went there and well Harry waited for his friend and Headmistress, and right on time they apperated with an elf to guide them. "Welcome, Headmistress and Minister to Potter Manor." He said with joy in his voice. Minerva McGonnagal looked at him. "Harry how in Merlin's name did we end up here. I didn't know there was still a Potter Manor." she said. "Well Minerva neither did I but when I asked the goblins of Gringott to look in my estates this was one of them. I wanted it restored to it's original state as Potter manor to honor my parents so that is why we are here." Harry told her. "If you please follow us to the parlor I have some things to say before my next guests arrive." The four of them walked to the parlor and when Minerva and Elphinstone had some drinks Harry addressed all present there. "Once again welcome to Potter manor. Ginny and I are very glad you can join us all who were here already for diner tonight. Upstairs are rooms made ready for the persons who would like to stay the night. The reason I asked you all here is that I wanted tonight to be an evening with Family. There are two persons still missing one of them is not very familiar with magic and the experience he had with magic are not very positive. When I asked him to come he was reluctant at first when he heard of some of the others that were coming. Therefor I want to say to all of you that when he comes he will not be harmed in what way possible." Harry looked directly at George when talking. But addressed it as he was talking to the whole room. "Harry who is this than?" Hermione asked. 

"It is my cousin Dudley who is coming." Harry said. At the mentioning of Dudley's name Ron fell from the couch he was sitting on. "That big gnome is coming?" Smack. "Outch Mione. That hurts."  

"Yes Ron, that big gnome as you call him is coming. Like I told you at school he is not the same as he was when we were younger, he is really sorry for what he did and I want to give him a second chance. Yes George you may prank him a little but no stuff that can hurt him or change him, but I doubt he will take anything from you from his last encounter with your handy works." Harry told them all. Twinky came in telling Harry Granny was on her way to get Dudley. He and Ginny left the group and went back to the hallway to welcome him. When Granny with Dudley at her arm appeared Harry could not hold his laughter. Dudley tumbled over when he felt the floor under his feet. When he looked up he noticed he was in a hallway as big as his whole house. Granny looked at him and held out her thin hands. "MR. has fallen Granny sorry MR. please don't tell master Granny has let yous fall." Granny said to Dudley. "That will be alright Granny." said Harry. Granny froze at the voice of her master. "Dudley is not custom to apperating so it is not your fault." He continued. Granny bowed to him and Ginny. "Master and Mistresses Granny is sorry for being bad elf and not watching over Mr. when we landses." granny squeaked. "You did well Granny thank you." Said Ginny. Mr. Dursley is not known with aperation and therefor fell. It is not your fault. You are a good elf." With a bow Granny left. Dudley looked around and was stunned. He had heard of big houses but this was not normal. "Dudley," Harry said." welcome to Potter manor." If you will follow me to the parlor I would like you to introduce you to the rest of the guests. Also be assured I have told them of our past and that I want them all to be nice to you and give you a second chance." Dudley nodded and followed Harry. "Harry, you forgot to mention the formal dress-code." Dudley said. "I don't hope I will stick out because I didn't come in a suit." Harry who had already changed Dudley's clothes to be more formal looked at him. "Dudley you look just fine in that suit. Have you checked the mirror before you left?" Ginny said to him. Dudley walked over to a big mirror on the wall and when he saw the clothes he was wearing his eyes almost popped. "How on earth?" He began. Harry just laughed. "If you hadn't noticed I am a wizard and can do magic." he laughed at his cousin. "I should have known. Thanks." said Dudley who also laughed. The trio entered the parlor and when Dudley recognized George he almost tried to hide behind Harry. "Everybody. This is my cousin Dudley Dursley." He than introduced Dudley to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and when Molly was introduced by Harry she took Dudley in one of her bone crushing hugs. "Harry told me what you have done this afternoon for my daughter. Thank you." she whispered. When they reached George it got awkward. They shook hands, and suddenly Dudley said to George. "Do you have some candy for me that can inflate my whole head instead of only my tongue?" George looked at him. "What??" he asked not knowing what to say. "Well I know you knew I would take that candy that gave me a tongue as big as an elephant. I was only hoping you have another sweet that can give me a head that matches it." Dudley smirked. Harry who caught on laughed at George. "Dudley you got him there. You are the first person I have ever met that can silence George up." George who now caught on he was on the receiving end of the joke laughed out loud. "I think there is hope for you yet." he laughed at Dudley. The two boys started talking and Harry left them all to welcome his final guest.  

Harry and Ginny were just back at their spot near the staircase when Kreacher appeared with Sirius. Sirius looked at Harry and Ginny and he could see his godson standing their with a look in his eyes that he had never seen in Harry's eyes. When he looked around to see where he had been taken he almost fainted. This could not be the place he had once called his home. He had known of it existence but always had thought that it had been destroyed as Harry's parents had never lived here. He looked at Harry with so many questions in his mind. "Harry where have you taken me?" He asked. He fell to his knees as his legs could not hold him anymore. Harry had not thought that Sirius would react this way. He screamed his Godfathers name as he saw Sirius drop to his knees and ran towards him. "Sirius are you alright?" Harry ask the man as he helped him stand again. "Harry how in Merlin's name did you find this place and what about the wards and stuff you are not safe here." Sirius started. 

As all the others had come out of the parlor at Harry's scream Molly's face paled at this statement. "What do you mean not safe?" She asked "I mean that this house is not safe as the Death-eaters know about it as they had came here to ask Harry's grandparents to join Voldemort." At the mentioning of the Dark Lord who Harry had defeated just half a year ago Molly went in protective mode at once. "That's it. We are going to the Burrow like we intended to do. It has all the wards up and running and we are safe there. Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny get your stuff. We will apperate when you are done." She started ordering about. Harry kept standing where he stood. "Harry dear come on now we need to go." She said as she wanted him to move. "Why?" He spat. Ron and Hermione froze as they heard his voice and tone. 

Harry was getting so fed up that all the rest of the adults thought he was still a little boy. He knew that if he was ever going to stop that he needed to start here today. He was in his house and he would not leave, and if Molly thought that one of her famous tantrums would change Harry's mind she had another thing coming. 

"Harry we need to get to the Burrow so we are safe." She began.  

"Safe to be attacked again by death-eaters just like last summer, I like that idea. I think I pass."He said back.  That drove a point home to Molly but she was not gonna give up. "The Burrow is smaller and easier to protect when it is attacked." she said back starting to get angry.
"As I remember that did not stop them from attacking it when Bill and Fleur were getting married." Harry said back his voice raised a little. This was a blow to Molly she had never expected from Harry. All in the hall gasped as he said this. "Harry that is not fair." Said Ron. Harry Neck almost snapped with the speed he turned his head to the red head. "NOT FAIR." he screamed. "NOT FAIR. WAS IT FAIR THAT I HAD MY PARENTS KILLED WHEN I WAS ONE. WAS IT FAIR THAT I WAS SEND TO LIVE WITH PEOPLE WHO HATED MY GUTS AND HOPED I DIED EVERYTIME I WAS AT SCHOOL. WAS IT FAIR THAT SINCE I LEARNED I WAS A WIZARD I ALSO FOUND OUT I HAD A MADMAN AFTER ME TRYING TO KILL ME. WAS IT FAIR I HAD TO DIE TO FINALLY LIVE. TELL ME WAS THAT FAIR." Harry was now in tears. "Go if you want to I am staying here as this is my house. I am perfectly safe as I have more elves here than Hogwarts has ever seen and they would die first than let anything happen to the Manor. So go if you want."  

Harry wanted to walk away but was stopped by Molly. "What do you mean you died."  

Harry shook himself free from Molly but she wasn't gonna take it. "Harry James Potter," She bellowed "I asked you a question. What did you mean you died!"  

Harry looked at Molly and looked her straight in the eyes. "Do you really want to know Molly. Are you very sure because the truth you are not gonna like." Harry almost hissed. Molly swallowed and nodded. What none of them standing in the hall expected was that Harry raised his shirt so all of them could see the burn mark that Voldemort's Killing Curse had hit him in the forest. "I was hit with the Killing Curse a second time in the Forbidden Forest. I was really DEAD I was in LIMBO I came back because it was the only thing I could do to save the woman I loved. I easily could have decided to go on but I did not. I could not pass over and know Ginny would be in danger and Voldemort would win. When he said he had killed me he was telling the truth. But he did not know I returned and was than able to kill him." He lowered his shirt again. "So never tell me ever again something about being fair. He snapped at Ron. His friend swallowed and stuttered a sorry. Harry walked past him and slapped him on the shoulder. He went to his room and wanted to be alone. He had never thought that his first Christmas as normal as it could be would be such a disaster. After about ten minutes he heard a knock on the door. The door opened and Molly looked inside. "Harry can I come in?" She asked. She waited for him to allow her in as she knew that she was the one that needed to apologize this time. She sat beside him on the bed and took his hands in her. She felt him shaking with anger. Anger she knew was directed towards her, and with good reason. "Harry can we talk again as two adults, without screaming at each other." Harry raised his shoulders as to say that he didn't care what they did. "Harry I am really sorry. I never should have reacted the way I did. You have every right to be angry with me but I can't stand it as I love you as my own son." She said to him with tears falling on her and Harry's hands. Harry looked at her and his hands. "It is just when Sirius mentioned you know." and with a big sigh she corrected herself. "Voldemort I panicked. I don't want to loose and more of my children to that maniac." Harry looked at her with tears in his eyes. Tears of anger and hurt. She knew she had hurt him when she wanted to leave, but Molly had never thought she had hurt him that much. The pain in Harry's eyes was to much for her and she took him in one of her bone-crushing hugs. They both cried. Both for the losses they had to endure at the hand of Lord Voldemort. "What do you say we go downstairs and get this Christmas diner ready and have a great diner." Molly said with a small smile at Harry. Harry nodded and hugged her as he had never done. "Thank you." He said. "This means so much to me."  

"You have to promise me one thing Harry." Molly said to the young man. Harry looked at her. "When you and I are back from our trips we will sit down for a good talk and I hope you can get it over your heart to tell me and Arthur what happened in the forest and what you and Ron and Hermione have been doing. For an old womans peace of mind." Harry chuckled. "You are not that old." He said with a smile. Molly was glad that Harry was joking again with her. "Well, you raise a set of troublemakers like Fred and George and lets she how old you feel when you are my age." She said to him with a smile. Harry laughed out loud at this comment. He really loved this woman who had been as a mother to him. They walked down together and when they entered the parlor it was dead silent. "Did we took a wrong turn and walked in the library?" Harry asked Molly who caught on. "I don't know Harry but well we need to find the parlor because there we was the Christmas Party." When everybody heard them like this they knew all was fine and also started talking again. 

Sirius who came over to welcome his pup properly now hugged him. "Sorry for the drama pup." He said. "It's fine Sirius." Harry said. "Have you been introduced to everybody?" Harry asked his godfather. In all the commotion that was overlooked and Harry took the man by the hand and walked over to Dudley and the Grangers who were sitting at the same table. "Mr. and Mrs Granger, Dudley I want to introduce my godfather Sirius Black. Sirius these are Hermione's parents and that is my cousin Dudley Dursley." Dudley who recognized the name of the mass murderer and who was supposed to be dead. Shook in his chair. Sirius who looked at Dudley at the mentioning of his last name looked daggers at the young man. He turned to Harry. "What is that doing here?" He asked. "That is my cousin and has a name and is a he not a thing thank you very much." Harry said coldly. Sirius looked at Dudley and than at Harry and back to Dudley again. "It seems my Godson has forgiven you your past mistakes. Keep in mind that I am not that easy forgiven as he is. If I hear one word from any of the people here that you have mistreated Harry Merlin himself could not save you. Am I clear." He said to Dudley who was shaking in his chair. "Yes sir." Said Dudley. "Good, any questions because I can see that you have a lot of them when you heard my name." Sirius said with a friendlier voice and you could see Dudley relax. "Well sir," He began. "Hold it," said Sirius. "call me Sirius. Please cause that Sir makes me feel old." Dudley now looked questionable at Harry. Harry shook his head and told his cousin it was alright. Harry turned and walked of to get a drink. He could just hear his cousin started to talk to Sirius. "Sirius may I ask how it is possible that you are here. I was told you had died in Harry's fourth year?" He heard his cousin say. He smiled and thought: well Sirius talk yourself out that one. In the meantime Molly had started working in diner and with the help of the elves she had it ready at six. Granny came in and tucked at Harry's pants. "Master, Mrs Weasely has asked Granny to get yous all to the diner room as diner is about to be served."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 156 23
A Dramione fanfic Your basic (or advanced) Dramione fanfic. All character rights belong to JK Rowling. Plot ideas are mine. Started story about July...
9.2K 290 8
Harry and Hermione just arrived to the Final Battle. Ron had disappeared before the battle even started. They had been betrayed and Dumbledore's plan...
46K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...
22.7K 602 24
A Harry Potter Fanfiction. What happened after the Battle of Hogwarts? Read to know... This is my first ever fanfic. Excuse the few mistakes... Read...