iron souls | gajeel redfox x...

By lisaredfox

[highest ranking: #1 in gajeel redfox] You've been a Fairy Tail wizard ever since your dragon, Stelliacona... More

before you start...
prologue
.:1:.
.:2:.
.:3:.
.:4:.
.:5:.
.:6:.
.:7:.
.:8:.
.:9:.
.:10:.
.:11:.
.:12:.
.:13:.
.:14:.
.:15:.
.:16:.
.:17:.
.:18:.
.:19:.
.:20:.
.:21:.
.:22:.
.:23:.
.:24:.
.:25:.
.:26:.
.:27:.
.:28:.
.:29:.
.:30:.
.:32:.
A/N + THANK YOU

.:31:.

1.5K 37 4
By lisaredfox

"Sure is nice to be back in Crocus." Lucy sighed.

"Unfortunately, this year we only have an hour to get to the hotel, so we won't be able to go exploring like we usually do." you said, pointing towards the inn.

As you and the rest of the parents were checking in, the teens were planning a prank on Nashi, since she wasn't present at the moment.

"So what gets her to sneeze?" Raiden asked.

"For some reason, whenever she eats with steel spoons or forks, she sneezes. It's like a weird allergy." Said Storm. Everyone turned their head towards Gabriel.

"So you want me to make a spoon?" Gabriel asked.

"No, we want you to cover the couches in steel." Storm stressed out the word couches.

"What's so special when she sneezes anyways?" Liz asked.

"When she sneezes, she does a mini fire dragon roar, and we want her to burn the lobby." Avril smirked.

Gabriel covered the couches in a thin layer of steel. Nashi came walking towards them.

"Hey guys." she said, sitting down on one of the couches. Everyone stood silent as they watched Nashi's nose twitch.

"achoo!"

Nashi had sneezed and everyone ducked for safety from the fire. When everyone looked in front of her, they saw all the plants that were in the lobby had been burned to a crisp. Part of the main carpet was also burned. Everyone started laughing.

"Now you're gonna have to use your allowance to repair the damage!" Storm laughed.

"That's enough!" Makarov shouted. All the young wizards stood there, dead silent.

"Listen up! Today is the official first day of the Grand Magic Games! Now, you all need to get to the roof of the inn. Council's order. But just the main team!" Master stated, pointing to the staircase that lead to the roof.

The team quickly got to the roof after good lucks from their parents, Justin, and Liz.

As team Fairy Tail got onto the roof, they saw thousands of other teams on hotel roofs as well. A huge screen popped up out of thin air, revealing Mato.

"Welcome to the Grand Magic Games! I will be your host, Mato! Now, all the guilds should be on their inn roofs. If you are not, come up immediately!" He warned. "This years first game is a target game and this will determine which 8 teams will pass into the 1v1 battles in the Domus Flau!" Mato exclaimed.

"A target game..." Rosemary thought and then looked over to the Redfox twins.

"The game is called 'Bullseye'." Mato stated, as a target floated into the air. The target wasn't tiny but it wasn't big enough for the middle to be easily hit.

"The rules are simple. The eight guilds that hit their apparatus closest to the middle red dot get to battle in the Domus Flau!" Mato explained. "You may use anything from spears, swords, a bow and arrow, even a gun. But you will have to spray whatever you are using with the spray paint, left in the middle of the roof you stand on for organization purposes." Mato said. "You have exactly five minutes to choose which team member will fire the target. And...go!"

Fairy Tail quickly huddled together.
"My stealth armour comes with a spear and a bow and arrows." Reiki said.

"True, but Ave's and Gabe's gun aim is absurdly accurate." Storm stated. Avril and Gabriel did Rock Paper Scissors and Avril won.

"Time to try out my new sniper." Avril muttered, summoning her newest sniper.

"Time is up! The game begins now!" Mato stated. Avril quickly sprayed her magic bullets with the paint and loaded them into her gun.

The rest of Fairy Tail watched the action from the lobby.

"Yes Avril!!!" Gajeel shouted.

"You go girl!!!" You cheered.

Avril closed one eye and squinted her other one. Her finger was ready to pull the trigger. She looked at the target and aimed her sniper at it.

"For fairy tail," she murmured, and then firing her gun. The pressure created a small gust of smoke. The bullet headed towards the target at a fast speed. When the bullet collided with the target, it wasn't exactly in the dead centre, but it was inside the red dot. Fairy Tail cheered.

After some time, Makarov was given a letter. He read it out loud:

Dear Fairy Tail,
You have placed second in the preliminaries, therefore you will be competing in tomorrow's battle!

The guild cheered and had a party at infamous Bar Sun. Where Natsu, you and Erza have had drunken barrel surfing contests, destroying everything, and then Makarov needed to pay for repairs.

-

The eager 6 Fairy Tail wizards waited for their names to be called just outside the center arena, wearing their White and Black uniforms.

"In eighth place, we have Pheonix Grave!" Chapati, the host, announced. "And in seventh we have Quatro Cerberus!"

The two guilds walked out onto the arena, followed by loud cheers. Some facts were given about the two guilds, and then the next two guilds were announced.

"In sixth, we have Mermaid Heel, followed by Blue Pegasus in fifth!"
Same that happened with Quatro Cerberus and Phoenix Grave happened with these said guilds.

"Oohh! These next to guilds might be the spiciest ones here," Chapati announced. "In fourth we have Orochi's Fin, and in third we have Lamia Scale!"

"Lamia Scale? What if Lyon is here? What if Melody is part of the team?" Storm got excited. Lyon, his half-uncle, was part of Lamia Scale. Melody was Meredy and Lyon's daughter, with ice-make powers.

"These two guilds are actually sworn rivals! Which one will prove themselves stronger? We'll have to find out!" Chapati said. "And the last two guilds are our absolute Favorites!"

"That's our queue, Lets go" Nashi whispered.

"In second, we have Fairy Tail!" Chapati shouted.

As the Wizards stepped onto the battlefield, the crowd went berserk. The young wizards waved and blew kisses.

"Now, I've heard this generation of Fairy Tail has some pretty wonky power mix ups! But there are 4 that you should really watch out for. Reiki Fernandes is the son of world known Titania Erza! And Nashi Dragneel is the daughter of Natsu Dragneel, who accidentally completely melted the Domus Flau a few years ago! Finally, these two are the oldest, the Redfox twins! These guys have some pretty berserk and absurd powers, and they're the children of non-other than Black Steel Gajeel and (y/n) (l/n), who once defeated The wizard Saint Jura! Gajeel and (y/n) have wiped out numerous dark guilds by themselves! Who knows what they're children are capable of!"

The crowd went wild.

"And finally, in first place, Sabertooth!" Sabertooth stepped into the arena and the crowd went bonkers.

"They have alsa brought along the daughters of the dragon twins, Rogue and Sting! These are the Dragon Sisters, Riley Cheney and Sonny Eucliffe!" Chapati stated. The two dragon sisters waved and blew kisses.

"Now, as usual, we will do our contest first, followed by the 1v1's. This years first contest is called 'Beast Slayer'." Chapati said, as some sort of Labyrinth arose from the center of the arena.

"Much like our game 'Pandemonium', you will have to defeat monsters. But in order to not have the same incident as the last time, you are going to be placed in a room with an unknown amount of beasts. You must defeat as many as you can. If you defeat all the beasts, your team receives 5 points. If you defeat half the monsters, you receive 2 points. But if you defeat less than half, your team receives 0 points." Chapati explained. "Choose your representative!"

"Ok how bout Nashi?" Storm said.

"Nahh, she's gonna blow up the building." Raiden muttered.

"How about Storm?" Nashi asked.

"He'll flood it" Avril sighed.

"Raiden?" Gabriel said.

"No. I'll do it." Rosemary stated.

Everyone agreed and left Rosemary on the arena as they headed towards the spectators balcony.

Mato stated the representatives names.
"We have Rosemary Fernandes from Fairy Tail!" He chirped. "and Nina Orland from Sabertooth!"

Nina was Minerva's daughter. She too had long, raven hair that was braided into one French braid. Sabertooth's uniform was coloured blue and yellow.

"We have Anika Lates from Blue Pegasus!"

Anika was Hibiki and Jenny's daughter. She had shoulder length, wavy, strawberry blonde hair. Blue Pegasus' uniform was purple.

"Next is Minami Mikazuchi!" Mato announced.

Minami was Kagura's daughter. She had long brown hair, that was put up into a messy bun.

"Melody Vastia, from Lamia Scale and Jakob Elhm from Orochi's Fin!"

Melody, Storm's cousin, had very pale pink, long hair with side bangs. Jakob was a young boy who had short, dark brown hair.

"And Lastly, we have Hannes Pine from Quattro Cerberus and Marco Alpart from Pheonix Grave."

Hannes was a young gentleman with hazel hair. Marco had raven hair.

Once everyone had gotten into their battle rooms and the game began, Rosemary was in for a surprise...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8.5K 34
Levy McGarden is your typical bookworm, nerd, geek or anything that crosses that line. She is small and what you call innocent, everyone at school lo...
150K 5.1K 35
Levy McGarden. Senior student of Fairy Tail High School. Sweet and lovable. Nerd. Best friend/crush: Gray Fullbuster. Gajeel Redfox. The popular ba...
50.1K 1.9K 43
Timeline distorted AU TW: I wrote this during a time when I didn't realize that I was processing a lot of trauma, so please read chapter 25 with caut...
43.2K 1K 28
γ€Žγƒ•γ‚§γ‚’γƒͺーテむル』 ───────────────── β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 a story of yours and Gajeel's adventures together.❞ ───────────────── κ’°Gajeel Redfox x...