.:31:.

"Sure is nice to be back in Crocus." Lucy sighed.

"Unfortunately, this year we only have an hour to get to the hotel, so we won't be able to go exploring like we usually do." you said, pointing towards the inn.

As you and the rest of the parents were checking in, the teens were planning a prank on Nashi, since she wasn't present at the moment.

"So what gets her to sneeze?" Raiden asked.

"For some reason, whenever she eats with steel spoons or forks, she sneezes. It's like a weird allergy." Said Storm. Everyone turned their head towards Gabriel.

"So you want me to make a spoon?" Gabriel asked.

"No, we want you to cover the couches in steel." Storm stressed out the word couches.

"What's so special when she sneezes anyways?" Liz asked.

"When she sneezes, she does a mini fire dragon roar, and we want her to burn the lobby." Avril smirked.

Gabriel covered the couches in a thin layer of steel. Nashi came walking towards them.

"Hey guys." she said, sitting down on one of the couches. Everyone stood silent as they watched Nashi's nose twitch.

"achoo!"

Nashi had sneezed and everyone ducked for safety from the fire. When everyone looked in front of her, they saw all the plants that were in the lobby had been burned to a crisp. Part of the main carpet was also burned. Everyone started laughing.

"Now you're gonna have to use your allowance to repair the damage!" Storm laughed.

"That's enough!" Makarov shouted. All the young wizards stood there, dead silent.

"Listen up! Today is the official first day of the Grand Magic Games! Now, you all need to get to the roof of the inn. Council's order. But just the main team!" Master stated, pointing to the staircase that lead to the roof.

The team quickly got to the roof after good lucks from their parents, Justin, and Liz.

As team Fairy Tail got onto the roof, they saw thousands of other teams on hotel roofs as well. A huge screen popped up out of thin air, revealing Mato.

"Welcome to the Grand Magic Games! I will be your host, Mato! Now, all the guilds should be on their inn roofs. If you are not, come up immediately!" He warned. "This years first game is a target game and this will determine which 8 teams will pass into the 1v1 battles in the Domus Flau!" Mato exclaimed.

"A target game..." Rosemary thought and then looked over to the Redfox twins.

"The game is called 'Bullseye'." Mato stated, as a target floated into the air. The target wasn't tiny but it wasn't big enough for the middle to be easily hit.

"The rules are simple. The eight guilds that hit their apparatus closest to the middle red dot get to battle in the Domus Flau!" Mato explained. "You may use anything from spears, swords, a bow and arrow, even a gun. But you will have to spray whatever you are using with the spray paint, left in the middle of the roof you stand on for organization purposes." Mato said. "You have exactly five minutes to choose which team member will fire the target. And...go!"

Fairy Tail quickly huddled together.
"My stealth armour comes with a spear and a bow and arrows." Reiki said.

"True, but Ave's and Gabe's gun aim is absurdly accurate." Storm stated. Avril and Gabriel did Rock Paper Scissors and Avril won.

"Time to try out my new sniper." Avril muttered, summoning her newest sniper.

"Time is up! The game begins now!" Mato stated. Avril quickly sprayed her magic bullets with the paint and loaded them into her gun.