.:2:.

You and Gajeel stepped into the noisy guild.

"Hey, (y/n)! Fight me!" You heard Natsu yell.

Every morning, he would ask you to fight him, but you always won. You turned your arm into a pillar and hit Natsu in the gut, sending him flying.

"Hey Mira! Pass me a beer!" You yelled half way across the guild.

Mira threw a beer half way across the whole guild only for you to catch it single handedly. You went over to Cana, who was your best friend, and cousin, and had a drink with her.

Gajeel just rolled his eyes and went to his usual spot: the corner seat at the bar.

It was a normal day at the guild: Natsu and Gray fighting, Erza eating her strawberry cake, Elfman telling men to be men. You and Cana getting drunk, Juvia fawning over Gray, and Lucy and Levy trying to get everyone to calm down.

All of a sudden, You and Cana got squashed by Master Makarovs massive foot and Gray and Natsu getting squashed by the other one.

"Cana, (y/n), I expect better than getting drunk first thing in the morning. And Natsu and Gray...just grow up." he got into his tiny form and went over to the bar.

"Gihihi," Gajeel chuckled, looking at a flier. "Hey (Y/n)! Wanna do a job?"

"Hell yea!" You replied heading out the door with Gajeel, not knowing what the job was at all. You got home and packed some stuff in your back pack. You took the songbook, your laptop, your MP3 and wore your headphones around your neck.

You met Gajeel at the train station. He got there just five minutes before the train left.

"So what's the job?" You asked.

"We have to catch some former Phantom Lord geezers 'cause they're stealing some diamonds or something. But really I just wanna beat some Phantom ass."

The train came.

"Do we have to get on it," he groaned. "you don't get sick but I do."

"Quit complaining! It's just a 5 hour ride." you reassured him. "Hey, where's Lily?" You asked.

"I don't know. But I think he didn't want to come or something." he said, boarding the train.

You sat down in your places and the train started to depart. You could tell Gajeel was sick but he tried hiding it.

"Here, take one of these." you threw him a medicine container and he caught it. He took one and instantly felt better.

"Better?"

"Better."

"Come sit beside me." you patted on the seat next to you and pulled out your songbook.

Gajeel came and sat beside you. You passed him the songbook and took out your laptop and MP3.

"Why'd you bring this stuff?" Gajeel asked.

"So we could continue the song we were making. I produced a few beats. You can pick your favourite." You explained. Gajeel was impressed. He took your laptop and started listening to your other works.

Other songs
-Never Know
-Loyalty
-Talk that Talk
-Something About You
-Monday to Monday

"Whoa. You made all of these?" He asked.

You nodded.