.:26:.

It's been a few months since you and Gajeel officially became parents and luckily, you two weren't the only ones who had children. Laxus and Mirajane got married and had a 3-month old son. Jellal and Erza had twins, Natsu and Lucy got married and had a girl as well, Gray finally opened up to Juvia, got married, and had a boy, and lastly Evergreen and Elfman secretly dated, had a surprise wedding and now have a 3-month old son and where expecting a daughter in about a month.

The next generation of Fairy Tail was going to be quite the fiery one indeed.

Your children, which were both 4-months old and 1 minute apart, were born on different days. Unlike the Fernandes twins which were born on the same day 3 minutes apart.

Gabriel and Avril were your childrens' names.

-

It was late at night and you couldn't sleep. You tossed and turned but nothing would get you to fall asleep. You decided to just lay in bed and stare at the ceiling.

"Can't sleep?" Gajeel mumbled, turning around to face you.

"Nope." you said sternly.

"Then let's talk ourselves to sleep." Gajeel suggested.

"But what could we talk about?" You sighed.

"Well, we could talk about baby names." Gajeel turned to face the ceiling just like you.

"But we have time for that." you said.

"But since we're here, why not talk about it?" Gajeel explained.

"Okay fine," you sighed. "what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I want the boy name to start with a G. Just like Gajeel." he smirked. You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

"Typical," you sighed "I've always liked names with an A and a V." you said "like Ava or something."

"Didn't I meet you in April?" Gajeel pointed out.

"Yes," you stressed out the s.

"How about Avril?" Gajeel said. You liked the name and thought it was cute.

"That's a cute name." you smiled. "And for G, I had a dream where we had kids and the boys name was Gabriel. Now I know it's not original, but Avril and Gabriel sound like sibling names for some reason."

"Sure, sounds good to me."

-

Gabriel looked a lot like Gajeel but had your eyes; raven hair and hazel eyes. Avril looked a lot like you and had a mixed eye colour of yours and Gajeel's; Dark brown hair, red with a bit of brown kind of eye colour. Gajeel was out with Avril and Lily at the moment, so you were at home with Gabriel and Kaia.

"You want to go to the guild with me?" You said to Kaia, as you picked up Gabriel and held him in your arms.

"No, I'll come a little after." she replied.

"Okay." you slipped on your shoes and slipped Gabriel's hoodie onto him.

Gabriel was very calm and usually very quiet. He also took a liking to nature.

You and Gabriel walked through the forest. Gabriel would occasionally find a butterfly and reach out to it. You found him completely different from you and his dad. As you walked into the city of Magnolia, Gabriel's eyes started to sparkle and fill with wonder. The liveliness and atmosphere of Magnolia is definitely a place that would spark the child's curiosity. You smiled at the happy boy as you walked into the guild. Reiki and Rosemary, the Fernandes twins, were at the guild with Erza. They were both a month older than Gabriel but that didn't bother him or you much.

"Hey Erza!" You waved.

"Oh, hey (Y/n)!" She smiled. Natsu was obviously playing with the children and Wendy and Romeo also played with Reiki and Rosemary. Asuka has grown into a little woman, now 11. She seemed to take a liking to Gabriel, and always played with him and Raiden, Mirajane's son. Asuka came up to you.

"Makarov wants to speak with you in his office. Can I take care of Gabe while you're there?" She asked. Gabe and Ava are nicknames you had for your children.

"Sure." you handed Gabriel over to Asuka and headed towards Makarov's office. You slowly opened the door to his office.

"Hello? Master?" You stepped into the office.

"Hey there (y/n). Please, sit down." he pointed to the chair in front of his desk. You sat down.

"So, I've gotten a job request that asks for you only. Not even Kaia can help you out on this job." he said sternly.

"But what kind of job is this? I can't even have anyone with me?" You asked.

"It's an SSS class job that I think you can handle. If I didn't think you could handle this job, I wouldn't even call you in." Makarov stated.

"How long will this take? Do you think Gajeel can handle the twins on his own?" You said.

"I believe that Gajeel can handle the twins, but it doesn't specify how long the job may last." Makarov said.

"Okay then, if it's important I'll do it, but when do I have to leave?"

"ASAP." Makarov said, putting down the job sheet.

"Okay, I'll take the next train to...where?"

"Someone's waiting for you in Crocus." Makarov explained "she will specify things there."

-

"SSS Class?!" Gajeel shouted.

"Shut up you'll wake up the kids!" You whisper yelled. "yes, an SSS Class job and I'm going alone." you said, packing your bag. You faced Gajeel.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Gajeel asked, holding both of your hands. You looked into his burgundy eyes.

"Yes, I can. I promise that I'll be back in two weeks max." you smiled.

"Okay, I trust you." Gajeel kissed you.
You pulled away and continued packing your bag.

Once you finished, you slipped on your famous black hoodie, and went to the kids' room. The room that used to have all the instruments was turned into the twins' room, and the instruments were moved into the living room. You kissed the twins' foreheads and went to the doorway. Gajeel followed you.

"You better not come back with an extra scar." he said.

"Yea yea." you mumbled. "I hope I dont find you with another one when I'm back." He cupped your cheeks and pulled you in for a kiss.

You wrapped your arms around his neck. He pressed his lips firmly into yours as you gave him a passionate kiss. Gajeel kissed your lips softly. You played around with Gajeel's hair. You broke away, in need for air. You smiled and stared into Gajeel's eyes.

"I wanna have sex with you so bad," you whispered, staring at his eyes and biting your lip.

"Go on your job, (y/n)." Gajeel chuckled. You grabbed your backpack and flung it behind your back.

"Bye, Gajeel. See you soon." you hugged your husband one last time and headed out the door.

One thing the flyer specified though, was that it was a decade job.