.:22:.

"You're pregnant." Porlyusica said.

"IM WHAT?!/SHES WHAT?!" You and Gajeel shouted.

"With twins." Porlyusica stated.

"WITH WHAT?!" You and Gajeel's minds had been blown.

You were overwhelmed with worst case scenarios building up inside your head and Gajeel had fainted.

"Get up! Don't pass out on me now! Your not the one that's going to undergo 9 months of uncontrollable nausea and headaches!" You shouted at Gajeel. You kicked him and that got him up.

"Oh, it's just you." he rubbed his head "I was having the craziest dream where Porlyusica said you were having twins."

"ITS NOT A DREAM GAJEEL!" You yelled.

Gajeel looked around him and also saw Porlyusica.

"(Y/n), is this a prank?" Gajeel asked.

"Yes, don't worry Gajeel. I hired Porlyusica to help me with a prank." you said in a sarcastic voice.

"Oh my god (y/n), we're having twins!" Gajeel was still kind of worried but excited at the same time.

On the other hand, you weren't to happy about this. You both walked out of the guild infirmary bickering.

"Whoa whoa whoa, relax!" Natsu tried calming you down.

"What the hell happened?" Gray asked.

"Guess what?" You pointed your finger at Gajeel. "this asshole got me pregnant. With twins." you grit your teeth.

"Isn't that something you should be happy about?" Erza said.

"Erza. I bet you wouldn't be scared shitless if you were told that you were having twins, right?" You asked

"Well no but..." Erza stuttered

"I'm not you!" You shouted. "And not everyone will be happy about starting a family! Especially when they aren't ready!"

"(Y/n), calm down." Lucy said.

"How can I?" You shouted "What if something goes wrong?"

Makao and Mest were covering Romeos and Wendy's ears, scared that you'd say something inappropriate, knowing that you're, well...

...you.

Gajeel picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. He took you outside the guild and put you down.

"That was embarrassing." Gajeel mumbled as a blush crept onto his face.

"But it's honestly still your fault." you crossed your arms. "And it's also more money down the drain. We aren't having one child, but two. That's more money being spent on a nursery" you explained.

"But shouldn't you be happy?" Gajeel said as you both started to walk down the streets of Magnolia.

"Honestly Gajeel," you sighed. "I just don't think I'm ready to have children. Especially not twins."

"Well I guess being nervous is normal." Gajeel muttered. "but now we know why you've been feeling nauseous for the past three days."

"That kind of explains it." you crossed your arms. You both walked and walked until you ended up at home. You had to tell Kaia and Lily at some point so why not now.

"Hey," Gajeel said, getting the exceeds' attention.

"So did you figure out where (y/n)'s nausea came from?" Lily asked.

"Uhh, yea I'm..-" you covered your mouth "..oh god" you muttered as you ran to the bathroom to vomit.

"Hehe..." Gajeel gave a sheepish smile and sweatdropped "yea we're having twins." he rubbed the back of his neck.

Kaia immediately spit out her drink and Lily just smiled and crossed his arms.

"Congrats." Lily said, keeping his cool.

"I knew that this marriage wasn't a good idea!" Kaia shouted "for heaven sakes your both only 20! How could you possibly raise children at this age!" Kaia was not happy hearing this news, Kaia was quite a classically raised exceed.

"We can't do anything about it now anyways." She sighed.

"But why should you care? Your not my mother!" You shouted, walking back to the living room. Just then, reality hit you. Hard.

"Ughhhhhh..." You groaned. "I'm an alcoholic. How am I going to get clean? I can't even go on jobs!" you whined. "These are going to be the most boring months of my life."

"That also means I'll be doing all the work." Gajeel sighed.