Harry Potter Discovers Starkid

Door ThisGirlIsAmazing

Life is going good for Harry and his friends. Until they discover Starkid, who seems to have made a parody mu... Meer

Harry Potter Discovers Starkid
Act 1 Part 1
Act 1 Part 2
Act 1 Part 3
Act 1 Part 4
Act 1 Part 5
Act 1 Part 6
Act 1 Part 7
Act 1 Part 8
Act 1 Part 9
Act 1 Part 10
Act 1 Part 11
Act 1 Part 13
Act 1 Part 14
Intermission
Act 2 Part 1
Act 2 Part 2
Act 2 Part 3
Act 2 Part 4
Act 2 Part 5
Act 2 Part 6
Act 2 Part 7
Act 2 Part 8
Act 2 Part 9
Reality Meets The Cast

Act 1 Part 12

5.4K 141 53
Door ThisGirlIsAmazing

RON

Oh my God...oh my God I can't believe it!

"You know what?" Hermione said. "I don't even want to see the rst of this thing. Nothing can top the last song" she said happily.

HARRY

What?

RON

I can't believe she's dancing with every guy except me. That is so so stupid! [Takes a drink of Butterbeer]

"But Ron is gettting drunk!" Ginny said. "Thats always fun"

HARRY

Why do you even care?

RON

I don't! I don't care! I don't care and that's what I'm gonna tell her! I'm gonna go and say: I don't care what you do! And she is gonna feel so damn stupid! She is gonna feel like such an idiot!

"He sounds like a jerk," Harry said.

HARRY

Listen Ron, you're being a real jerk. Maybe you should take it easy on the Butterbeer. [Reaches for bottle]

"And fake self agrees with me!" Harry said, smiling.

RON

[Pulls away] NO! No!

"I am being a jerk," Ron agreed.

HERMIONE

Hey guys!

HARRY

Hey Hermione! You look great, you look wonderful!

HERMIONE

Thanks! Yeah, you know, I used to think looks weren't important and now I think they're more important than anything! You know I'm having so much fun dancing with everyone and-

RON

Wow Hermione, when did you become so shallow, when?

"Yeah, this isn't fun. It's just mean," Ginny said, nodding.

HERMIONE

What's wrong with you Ron?

RON

Nothing! Why don't you go ask Shlongbottom to dance? Go do that!

"I knew I should have left before he did something jerk like," Hermione said sadly, shaking her head. Ron scowled.

HERMIONE

Maybe I will! [Storms away]

RON

Showed her. I showed her so good! [Drinks more Butterbeer]

"What did you show her? How to be a jerk?" Harry asked.

HARRY

Wait a second! Wait a hot second! I know whats going on here! [Looks over to see Hermoine and Neville twerking] You've got a crush! [Ron nods and starts to cry] Alright, heres a little advice. Call me crazy, but girls don't really like it when you're angry with them. Or shout at them. So maybe you should go over there and tell her how you feel. Maybe you can ask her dance.

"You should have done that at the real Yule Ball," Hermione said to Harry, Ron nodding.

RON

No! 'Cause then she'd know I like her and you never tell a girl you like her 'cause it makes you look like an idiot!

HARRY

I know you'll look like an idiot, anytime you tell a girl you like her you look dumb, but listen! It's something you have to do! You have to look forward and don't look back! We look dumb anyway I mean look at our robes! If we were dressed like this in the Muggle world we would get our asses kicked! You have nothing to worry about! So go ask Hermione to dance. In fact, I bet she wants to dance with you as much as you want to dance with her.You just gotta...just gotta give it a chance. Notice something you've never seen before! [Looks over to see Ginny using her hands as puppets] Maybe find something special that was there the whole time but you never had the guts to take it.

"That was werid and rambly," Ginny said.

RON

Where are you going!? Where are you going? I'm still mad and sad!

"Ahhh. I forgive you Ron," Hermione said.

HARRY

[Holds up hand] Hold on! HP is gonna take his own advice now! [Goes over to Ginny]

RON

Okay...I'm gonna drink all of this drink.

HARRY

Hey Ginny [Sits next to her]

GINNY

Oh, hey Harry.

HARRY

Can I sit down?

GINNY

Yeah, sure.

HARRY

Sooooo, uh hows Hogwarts?

GINNY

Fine, fine. Its just that I waited to come here, and now that I'm here I just don't think I belong.

HARRY

Oh yeah, I totally know what you mean.

GINNY

Uh, no you don't. You're Harry Potter!

"That is what I felt like," Ginny said to Harry. He nodded.

HARRY

Yeah, I know! For eleven years I was just this dumb kid who got the crap beat out of him and lived under a staircase and all of a sudden their like: You're a wizard and you have all of these powers! And everyone thinks I'm cool and its werid. It's kind of isolating and- you know I'm sorry I'm complaining about being famous. I'm sorry.

"Thats exactly how I felt," Harry admitted to Ginny quietly. She nodded and held his hand.

GINNY

No I understand. It's like when you first got here no body wanted to get to know you because they thought they knew you already! But eventually you'll meet people who will want to get to know you for the real you!

"You're so sweet," Harry said to her, she just nodded again, smirking.

HARRY

You know Ginny, I think I have found someone like that, that I've taken for granted. So come on [gets up] you want to dance? Thats the whole point of the evening.

GINNY

Ohhh okay! [Stands up with Harry]

HARRY

I've got to warn you, I learned all my best dance moves from Hagrid so I'm not that great. [Spins her around and they begin dancing]

GINNY

I'm sure you're fine. Wow, I don't care what anybody says. You're the best dancer that ever was1

HARRY

Well I have a confession to make Ginny. These shoes, they are actually magically enchanted dancing shoes.

GINNY

Wow wee Harry Potter!

HARRY

[Spins her] I'm just messing with you! I'm just awesome at dancing!

"You're okay at dancing," Ginny said, shrugging. "I wouldn't brag about you either," Harry answered.

[Ron and Hermione come into view, Hermione is dancing with Neville]

Ron

Aahah! [Karate chops Neville and Hermione apart] Okay! Alright, when you really dance with Neville, thats when you cross the line! Okay take this[Hands Neville Butterbeer bottle] Go on, beat it!

"Wow, I take back my forgivness," Hermione said.

HERMIONE

What is wrong-

"Why?" Ron asked.

RON

Come here! Come here! [Grabs Hermione's arm and pulls her away]

"Thats why," Hermione said.

HERMIONE

Ow!! Ow! Why are you being so mean to me!?

RON

I'm not being mean!

"Yeah, you are!" Hermione snapped.

HERMIONE

OW! Yes you are! You know every day, everyone is trying to put me down and on the one day I actually feel good about myself, you try to ruin it!!!

"Thats exactly how I felt at the Yule Ball," Hermione said.

RON

Holy shit! [Backs away]

HERMIONE

What is wrong with you Ron!?

DRACO

[From behind them] Hey! Weasly! [Does a somersault over to them] The lady said no!

Ginny began to dissolve in a fit of giggles. Hermione was scowling and Ron look like he wanted to punch fake Draco in the nose.

HERMIONE

Not you too! You know what, I am so sick of both of you! I hate you both! [Slaps them both and runs away]

"I wish I had done that," Hermione said, nodding.

BOTH

OWWW!

DRACO

What did you say to her?!

RON

Nothing! [Both of them holding their noses]

"You said plenty!" Hermione snapped. Ron pointedly ignored her, picking at his nails.

DRACO

I'm bleeding!

RON

I'm bleeding! [Looks at hands] Look at this! [Shows to Draco]

DRACO

Look at this! [Show Ron his hand]

[Light goes back on Harry and Ginny, still dancing]

HARRY

You know Ginny, Ginny I'm feeling kind of dizzy.

GINNY

Well maybe we should stop spinning. It's from all the spinning.

"Anastasia! Called it!" Harry said, trying to break the tension.

HARRY

We have stopped spinning. [They kiss] Wait! No no no! I can't do this! You're Ginny Weasly, you're my best friend's sister, you're Ron Weasly's sister! I'm sorry Ginny I can't do this!

"What?! This is crazy!" Ginny snapped. Harry shrunk in his seat. Ron had also assumed this position as Hermione and Ginny glared down on them.

[Ginny begins to cry and runs away]

HARRY

[Looks upset] Hey Cho! Cho Chang, dance with me I'm Harry Potter let's go! [Grabs Cho and they start to dance]

"You left me for that skank!" Ginny screeched, eyes wild. "Ginny! It's a play!" Harry tried to yell over her.

CEDRIC

Excuse me! I believe I was dancing with the lady!

HARRY

Yeah, I know and I'm a bllp, I'm cutting in.

"'Cause you're an mannerless arse!" Ginny yelled. 

CEDRIC

Well I find that to be very rude!

"Because it is! Because I'm getting married to a mannerless arse!" Ginny yelled.

HARRY

Well alright Cedric, why don't we find out what the lady has to say about it.

CHO

Oh boys, theres no need to fight over little old me! But I did hear that Cedric thinks you cheated on the dragons test!

HARRY

Cheated!? Are you kidding me! It almost ate me I was in its mouth!

CEDRIC

Exactly! What went on in there? I'd like to find out!

"Thats creepy," Ron said quietly, trying to protect himself from Hermione's glare.

HARRY

Oh that is it Diggory! We are dueling! [Pulls out wand]

CHO

Oh Godric's Hollow! All this excitment is making me thirsty!

HARRY

Oh! Cho I can get you something to drink, I'll get you some punch!

CEDRIC

No, I'll get the punch!

HARRY

Nooo, I'll get the punch!

"Don't fight for her affection!" Ginny screamed.

CEDRIC

Fine! Have the punch! [Hits Harry on the face] I did it!

HARRY

[Grabs punch ladel from punch bowl] Cedric Diggory I'm gonna kill you!

"With a ladel?" Ron asked. "After this play, we are having a serious conversation with these people!" Harry snapped.

[Everyone begins to yell Portkey! and the lights change dark and crazy as Cedric and Harry are transported!]

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey ya'll! I know its been a while but I have been totally busy with my school musical and Ohio Graduation Tests and everything, but now I'm free and I can write! Yay! So of course, COMMENT! Thats really all I care about at this point!

Oh! And if any of you saw Holy Musical B@man....please tell me who plays who!!!!! NO JUST KIDDING! I know about the contract :(

Have a good week!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

38.1K 2.2K 32
Stranded on a lonely island, the Doctor and Rose have little resources to last until help arrives. Cold, hungry, and upset, they must pull through to...
994K 53.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
504K 10.6K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
753K 29.9K 22
"L-Ladybug?" his voice was trembling. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" she asked. "C-Could you meet me?" There was a silence. "Eiffel Tower. 10 minut...