Act 1 Part 10

SNAPE

Attention Hogwarts students. Its almost time for the Yule Ball so pick up your Yule Ball Wreaths and give it to that special someone. [Ginny enters] AHHHH GINGER! [Runs off stage]

Ron and Ginny grumbled to themselves as Hermoine and Harry laughed. "The Yule Ball. This should be interesting," Hermione said, thinking about their fourth year. Stupid Ronald.

GINNY

Oh...hey Harry Potter. [Holding wreath as Harry, Cho, Lavander and Pansy enter]

HARRY

Oh hi Ginny.

GINNY

Fancy seeing you here, huh?

HARRY

Well its the cafeteria so yeah.

"You don't have to be sarcastic," Ginny mumbled.

GINNY

So um, the Yule Ball is coming up.

HARRY

Yeah,  it is very very soon.

"Wow, I am kind of sarcastic," Harry muttered.

GINNY

Well, were you thinking of going with anybody?

HARRY

I was, I was just waiting for the right time to ask somebody, and I think that time is now, so if you have anything to say just get it out.

"I bet I'm going to ask you," Ginny said, nodding.

GINNY

[Holding out wreath] AHHHHHHHH!

"You didn't have to so loudly," Harry commented without thinking. He earned a slap in the arm.

HARRY

Oh is this for me? Ginny, how did you know I needed a wreath so I could ask Cho Chang, you're the best!

"What?! This is an outrage! That stupid skank! When this show is over, I'm going to erase your memories of her!" Ginny yelled. Harry just shook his head. He would never hear the end of it thanks to them.

GINNY

Oh...Harry Potter. Just...just forget it! [Exits]

HARRY

[Waving] Alright, I will! Cool! Hey, hey Cho Chang listen I know the Yule Ball is coming up and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. But just in case your on the fence about it, you should know that I play guitar and I beat a dragon's heart with it, so I think I can conquer yours.

YOU'RE TALL AND FUNNY AND PRETTY
YOU'RE REALLY REALLY SKINNY
CHO CHANG

"You recycled the song!?" Ginny all but screamed. Ron was laughing as she began hitting Harry on the arm repeatedly.

I'M THE MICKEY TO YOUR MINNY
YOU'RE THE TIGGER TO MY WINNIE
CHO CHANG

"You arse!" Ginny yelled. Harry grabbed her arm and forced them to her side. "Ginny! I'm with you! Not her!" he yelled over her. She ceased beating him, but slumped in her seat and pouted.

YOU'RE CUTER THAN A GUINEA PIG
WANNA TAKE YOU TO WINNIPEG
THATS IN CANADA!

CHO CHO CHO CHO CHINA
CHING CHONG CHO CHANG!