Act 2 Part 8

(Harry is alive,but he is also with Dumbledore)

DUMBLEDORE

Hey Harry. (Dumbledore is carrying a bench and a notepad)

"Very nonchalant for a dead man," Ron said. But he supposed that was just Dumbledore.

HARRY

What?! Dumbledore, what are you doing here? Whats going on?! I thought I was dead! I got killed by Voldemort!

DUMBLEDORE

You are somewhere between our world and the next.

"Its kind of werid how calm he is," Ginny added.

HARRY

What? Did I survive?

DUMBLEDORE

Its not the first time Potter. (Sits down) Take a seat.

HARRY

Alright. (Stands looking around)

 DUMBLEDORE

Harry, have you ever heard of- sit down! (Harry sits)- have you ever heard of a Love Sheild?

HARRY

No, but it sounds kind of fruity.

"Really?" Hermione asked, with an "are you serious" look on her face.

DUMBLEDORE

A Love Sheild is what protected you. Its when someone loves you so much, that if they gave their life for you, that love literatly becomes a sheild. It surrounds your body, protects you from any form of dark magic.

Ron looked a little suprised. "I knew that that was what protected us when Voldemort came back with your body, but I guess that explianation made more sense," he said, shrugging.

HARRY

So, is that what just happened to me? I have a Love Sheild?

DUMBLEDORE

Harry, its time that you learned everything you should have learned 7 years ago, which really would have helped you along the way. (Reads off of notepad) The Love Sheild protected you the first time...Voldemort accidently turned you into the 7th Horcrux, one that not even he knew about...when Voldemort tried to kill you this time, he was unknowingly killing the peice of himself inside of you...and I've known the whole time!

"That really would have helped. Alot. Alot, alot, ALOT!!" Harry stressed.

HARRY

You've known this whole time! And you didn't tell me!

DUMBLEDORE

Hey! They don't call me the greatest wizard who ever lived for nothing. Harry, it is time for you to get your cute little butt down there and fight him as a mortal man. Except this time, he will be a mortal man too.

HARRY

Dumbledore, I get what you're saying. I know what I have to do.

DUMBLEDORE

Good boy, good boy. (They are both standing now)

HARRY

Oh, before I go, so you're clairvoaint now, you can see the past, present and future?