The Gilbert Twin (Vampire Dia...

By Aussie_Reader

Elena and Jeremy have a 17 year old sister Tara. Tara and Elena are twin sisters but they look nothing alike... More

Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2✔
Chapter 3✔
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Cover
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
New Book
Thank you

Chapter 9

9.9K 169 20
By Aussie_Reader

I was in my room getting ready. I have just finished my hair and was about to change into my dress when I heard Elena storm into Jers room. I walked out and saw her knock off his headphones from his head. "Ahh. God, what now?" I walked after Jeremy said that and stood next to Elena.

"The pocket watch, where is it?"

"Wh-what watch?" Jer asked her obviously annoyed while getting the headphones of from his neck.

"The one you stole from mums box. Look Mrs Lockwood just called me freaking out. It was on the List Jeremy and now she can't find it and she thinks she lost it."

"Maybe she did, maybe ah, maybe Tyler took it."

"Jeremy seriously, don't even play that card." I told him annoyed.

"Jeremy you took it. If I go online am I going to find it on eBay, is that how you pay for your pot?"

"Elena." I told her bewildered that crossed a line to be honest.

"Screw you." Jeremy got off of his chair and went to some shelves where he grabbed it out, and walked back to us and looked at Elena. "I would never sell this ok."

"Then why did you take it?" I asked him.

"Because it's supposed to be mine. Dad said it goes to the first-born son, his father gave it to him and now what?" Jer told us and put the watch in Elena's hand and sat back down.

"And he was going to give it to you." Elena said.

"Yeah." Elena walked to the door and turned around facing us.

"Look Jeremy it's still yours ok. Mum promised Mrs Lockwood, what do you want me to do?"

"Just take it and get out." He snapped to her and put his headphones back on, and she walked out. I looked down at my little brother upset. I went onto my knees next to his chair and gave him a hug. He didn't hug back at first but then after a second, he wrapped his arms around me.
●●●●●●●●●

I finished getting dressed and met Bonnie downstairs. "Ready?" Bon asked.

"Yep. Who's driving?"

"I will." I followed Bonnie out.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Bonnie and I walked up to the front door. "Hey, Mayor Lockwood."

"Hello, Ladies come on in have fun." We laughed and walked in. In front of me I saw Damon looking at me, I groaned aloud with annoyance.

"What's wrong Tar?"

"That." I said motioning to Damon, who was still looking at me.

"What happened. Weren't you two like friends or something?"

"I wouldn't say that, and he tried to kiss me." Bon looked at me shocked. I looked back over to Damon and saw that he had his back turned.

"What you do?"

"I walked away."

"And he hasn't apologized." I shook my head no. "Well come on let's get your pretty little mind off of him." I laughed and followed behind her.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was standing next to Elena looking at my parent's wedding rings when Stefan stood next to Elena on the other side. "Your parents?"

"There's a lot of history here." I told him. I walked over to the next stall thingy and they followed with me.

"The founding families of Mystic Falls, Virginia welcome you to the inaugural founder's council celebration. Wow look it's the original guest registry." I looked up and saw what Elena was looking at and started reading it.

"Look at all these familiar names Sheriff William Forbes, Mair Bengeminm Lockwood, is that Damon Salvatore and Stefan Salvatore." I looked up at Stefan confused.

"The original Salvatore brothers." I turned and saw Damon with Careline walking up to us, I rolled my eyes. "Our ancestors. A tragic story actually."

"We don't need to bore them with stories of the past."

"It's not boring Stefan I would love to hear more about your family." Elena told Stefan.

"And I'm just nosey, soo." I told them and Care smiled at me.

"Well I'm bored, I want to dance and Damon won't dance with me. Could I just borrow your date?" She asked Elena.

"Oh ah."

"I don't really dance." Stefan told her.

"Oh sure he does you should see him waltz, the jidder bug, the moonwalk he does it all." Damon told us.

"You wouldn't mind would you Elena?"

"It's up to Stefan."

"Well sorry but I'm not taking no for an answer." Care dragged Stefan away. Just great now it was only me, Elena and Damon.

"So what's the tragic story, Damon?" I asked him just wanting to get this over with.

"Well let's just say that the brothers in the Salvatore family are cursed with sibling rivalry. And it all started with the original Salvatore brothers. The Salvatore name is practically royalty in this town until the war, there was a battle here-"

Elena butted in. "The battle of Willow creek."

"Right."

"I know. We talked about it in class. Confederate soldiers fired on a church with civilians inside."

"What the history books left out was that the people who were killed they weren't there by accident. They were believed to be union sympathisers. So some of the founders on the Confederating side wanted them rounded up and burned alive." Damon told us while walking to a model of the church that got burned down and we followed. "Stefan and Damon had someone they loved very much in that church, and when they went to rescue them they were shot. Murdered in cold blood."

"Who was in the church that they wanted to save?" I asked him.

"A women. I guess. Doesn't it always come down to the love of a woman?"

"Look I'm sorry that you and Stefan have this thing between you but I can't get in the middle of it, Damon. I just hope that you two can work it out." Elena told him sincerely.

"I hope so too." He smiled at her.

"Well, I'm going to check on Stefan and Caraline." Elena walked off. Fuck, I was ok when it was the 3 of us but now it's only him and me.

"Look Damo-"

"I want to apologise to you for being such a world class jerk the other night when I tried to kiss you there's no excuse. I'm sorry Kitty."

"Your right there isn't but I'll accept your apology this once." I said smiling at Damon and he smiled back.

"Good cause I need my friend back."

"Friend. Well, Day I'm very honoured to have this title as your friend." I laughed and so did he.

"What are you two laughing about?" I turned around and saw Tyler standing there.

"Oh, Ty. This is my friend Damon. Damon this is-"

"Her boyfriend, Tyler." He told Damon while one hand snaked around my waist, pulling me into him and another reached out to shake Day's hand. Boyfriend. I didn't know we were official. Damon shook his hand.

"Kitty, you never told me that you had a boyfriend?" Day said smirking at me, I opened my mouth to speak but got cut off by Tyler.

"Yeah well, she does." Tyler turned me to face him and he leant down and started kissing me, I got caught up in the moment and kissed back, closing my eyes. We finally pulled away and I turned my head in the direction of Damon but he was gone. I looked up at Ty and saw him smirking. "Want to dance?" He asked me while his hand went and held mine.

"I would be honoured, boyfriend" I said and winked at him. He laughed and led us outside where the dance floor is.  We walked in and I saw Elana and Stefan dancing and Caraline and Damon standing in front of the bar. Tyler led me to the middle of the dance floor and we started to dance to the relaxing music. I slowly moved my arms to rest on his neck and he put his arms around my waist. I looked into his eyes and saw he was already looking at me.

"You look gorgeous tonight."

"Why, thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

 We were smiling and having fun when I saw Bonnie stare at a none lit candle and it went into flames. I stared at her with wide eyes and she looked at me equally shocked and she quickly blew it out. 

I unwrapped my arms from Ty's neck. "I'll be back ok, I'm just going to hang with Bonnie for a while." Ty nodded is head and walked over to Bon-Bon's table. "Hey, Bon-Bon."

"Hey, Tara." She looked at me stressing.

"I saw what happened."

"On a scale of 1 to 10 how panicked should I be?" I looked at her sorrowfully

"11." I told her and gave her a quick hug and grabbed her hands.

"Wha-"

"Come on were gonna go dance." I led her to the dance floor and we started dancing.

##################

I walked into the bathroom and Elena and Caraline were inside. "What is that?" Elena asked Car and tried to look at her shoulder, but she shrugged her off and told her not to.

"What's going on?" I asked and stood next to Lena, Elena lifted up Car's scarf and on her neck,  there was a bite mark. "Oh my god Caraline what happened?" I asked panicked

"It's nothing." Car told me and got Elena off the scarf

"That is not nothing, did somebody hurt you?" 

"NO! Ok, it's nothing it just. My mum would kill me." She said the last part quieter and leant into the mirror fixing her makeup. I looked at her shoulder blade and saw a mark so I pulled her shall down look at yet another bite mark. I don't know what to think.

"Did Damon hurt you?" Elena asked. Caraline quickly covered it.

"No. Of course not." Elena tried to get another look and that's when Car snapped she turned to face us. "Just leave me alone ok, Elena, Tara!" I looked over to Elena while Caraline stormed out.

"Do you really think it was him?" I asked beyond worried.

"Yeah, I do." I walked out with her following and made it to the back where they are playing the music and dancing. I saw Damon smiling at us. "There." She said and moved her head in the direction of him, I nodded my head and stormed down the steps and to him with Elena following, anger fueling me.

I got in front of Damon and shoved him back with all my force. He stepped down a step and the smile got wiped right off and Elena stood next to me "There is something seriously wrong with you. You stay away from Careline or I will go straight to her mother, the Sheriff. Got it, stay away from her." Elena said the last part while walking away.

"Why Damon?" He looked at me confused. "Why did you do that to her, she doesn't deserve that shit, yet here you are." I said getting more and more angered.

"You believe her." I looked up at him shocked.

"Right now, I would believe anyone over you." I spat out at him. 

"Kitty come on." I slapped him on his face, and he looked at me shocked.

"Shut up Damon. Just shut up." I said and walked away from everyone and walked in the directon that I know where a bench is. I sat down and looked at my hand that I slapped him with, I feel so guilty about it and I don't know why.

"There you are, Tara." I turned my head and saw Ty walking over to me.

"Hey, sorry I just needed a break." I told him with a fake smile. He came over and sat next to me on the stone bench.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing." Ty could tell I was lying.

"Come here." He said while opening his arms out. I quickly took off my shoes and laid across the bench hugging Tyler.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Caroline.  There you are I've been looking everywhere for you." I was walking up to Caroline who was outside on the grass standing up. "Are you ok?" I asked, I noticed that she was breathing weirdly. She turned to look at me obviously panicking.

"Yeah I'm fine." 

"Caraline what happened?"

"I'm fine." She started shaking and hyperventilating.

"No. Your shaking what, wha-" I reached over to hug her

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine."

"Come here." I pulled her into a hug and wrapped my arms around her as soon as I did that she started crying.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I'm now home after the hectic night and was in my room sitting on my window seat. I had my phone in my hand and looked down at it. I need to know why Damon did that. I got up and snuck out of the house and jumped into my car driving on the route to the boarding house. Once I got there I jumped out and ran to the front door and knocked. Once there was no answer I turned around to head back to my car. "Tara?" I turned and saw Stefan.

"Oh. Umm. Hey." I said and walked up to him.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan looked at me confused.

"Oh, I need to talk to Damon."

"That isn't possible right now." 

"Not poss- Look, Stefan, I need to talk to Damon right now."

"I'm sorry but he isn't here."

"Wha- Where is he then?" I shook my head in confusion

"I'm honestly not sure."

"Oh ok. Well um, bye then?" I said in more of a questioning tone and went back to my vehicle and Stefan closed the door. What is going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 185 45
Emily is 18 years old, she lives with her sister Kayleigh who's 19 and her younger brother Jeremy, who's 15. After the horrible car crash which their...
473K 10K 33
I've been in my sister's shadow for my whole entire life. I wouldn't have been if I hadn't been born with the looks I have. I have flaming red hair t...
75.5K 2.1K 52
Elena's twin sister, Ember, (younger by 12 minutes) Is the responsible, levelheaded sister. Shy and bookish, she is also very close to their younger...
6.6K 118 17
What would happen if Elena and Jeremy were the vampires, not Stefan and Damon. I have changed some ages like Elena is 19, Damon is 18, Stefan and Jer...