They're Mine Now(Diabolik Lov...

Oleh defiantpenguin

❌WARNING BEING REDONE CHAPTERS ARE NEW AND OLD IT IS NOT CONSISTANT I KNOW IT DOSENT MAKE SENSE IM REDOING TH... Lebih Banyak

Description (Redone)🩸
Mate~ (Redone)🩸
MINE~ (Redone)🩸
We're Your What? (Redone)🩸
You're Mine (Redone)🩸
Her! (Redone)🩸
You Can't Resist (Redone)🩸
🍰Kanato🍦
📓Ruki📕
📓Reiji♍
🍎Yuma💢
📿Laito👅
✂Azusa🗡
👀Kou🐱
💢Subaru🌹
AUTHORS NOTE!
🛀Shu🎻
Haru's Abilitys
🍵Hopped Up On Caffeine! ☕
Rouge
Haru's FunHouse!
⛟Moving 🚘 (Reloaded)
Mansion
Question??
Heat!!!
🍋~Sexy Ruki Time~🍋
👉👌~The store~😛😶
WHY IS SHE HERE!?
~Subaru Lemon~
Birthday
School!! AGAIN!!!
School!! AGAIN!!! pt2
🍋~Kanato Lemon~🍋
☠👻THIS IS HALLOWEEN!!!🎃💀
Punishment! Pt 1
PEOPLE UPDATE!

🎮Ayato👑

6.9K 150 53
Oleh defiantpenguin

.....Yui Pov.....

WHAT THE HELL MAN! That stupid drink was supposed to make him sick why isnt it working. *UGGG* THIS IS RIDICULOUS........wait......is that....
...* groan* *hurl* .......YES it's working finally I guess it took a extra long time to finally kick in.
"Yes now I have time to convince Ayato-kun to be with me instead of that abomination". I was wandering down the main hall looking for him when I was pinned to the wall by..............Laito.

"L-Laito-kun what a-are you d-doing"

"Hello bitch-chan I am quite thirsty as you can see, i was simply getting a quick drink from you~. Unless you want more~~."

" N-NO! Y-Yada stop!"

"Now why would I do that bitch-chan I'm having so much fun"~

"B-Because i-i need to g-go find
A-Ayato-k-kun!"

" hmmm.....what would you need with my brother, Bitch -chan?"

"B-BECAUSE.....ummm....I-I wanted t-to ask if he w-would hang o-out with m-me"

" Awww but bitch-chan didn't you know it's Ayato's day to hang out with our sexy mate~. To bad for you huh, the fact your love will never be returned that is."

" Y-YOU DON'T KNOW THAT PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT HE LOVES ME AND ONLY ME!"

He tightened his grip on my wrists I felt bruises coming to the surface. The pain showed on my face as i tried to pull away.

" Bitch-chan you shouldn't Raise your voice at me i may not react well😡. And besides Ayato doesn't love you your just our blood bag why would any of us have feelings for a pitiful human💢."

When he said that I felt arrows peirce through my heart, i will not give up they will be mine. I looked back up at Laito and saw his angry face before his fangs pierced my neck I yelped out of pain and felt my blood leaving my body. I tried to push him off to no avail,
"L......Laito.........kun......please.."
I tried to finish my sentence before getting pulled into the darkness.

........................................................................

.....Haru Pov.....

I woke up in bed with Subaru, he was letting out little snores, i snuggled my face into his hair breathing in his scent of roses.
I stayed like that for a while before starting to feel a little nauseous, not wanting to take the chance of puking on him I left to my room having just enough time to get to the toilet and puke in there.
(Time skip)
After I finished i flushed to toilet thinking I was done.....but my stomach had other plans for me i turned back to the toilet and continued puking for about ten minutes before someone came to bring me down for Breakfast.

I was sitting on the floor my head in the toilet puking when I heard a knock at the door removing my head from the bowl of the toilet I yelled "COME INNN.... o god...*blegh*"
I continued puking hoping for whoever it was to hurry up.
I heard footsteps walking quickly towards me before hearing a gasp of suprise I turned around to see who it was turns out it was Azusa coming to call me down for dinner.

"H-Haru....are..you....o-ok?" "I-Ill...go...get. t-the......others."

I nodded slowly hearing his rapid footsteps leaving.

(Quick time skip)

Everybody gathered in my room, i was laying in my bed with a towel on my forehead and a thermometer in my mouth.
Reiji took out the thermometer and read it aloud 125° due to you being a supernatural being your average should be from 116° to 120° so this is bad.
I nodded and started to drift away......

........................................................................

.....Ayato Pov.....

I saw that Haru nodded off into sleep,
Reiji put another pillow under his head and put a bucket next to him incase he wakes up and needs to puke. We all left to let him sleep and headed to the living room for a meeting.

........................................................................

.....3rd Pov.....

Reiji: somthings not right he's a supernatural he should not get sick.

Yuma: Hey Subaru was Haru acting weird at all yesterday?

Subaru: no, not really he was fine.

Kou: did he eat somthing funny or talk to someone that looked weird?

Subaru: no i don't think so...............wait.

All: what?

Subaru: he did say breakfast tasted a little funny before we left but that's it.

Ruki: breakfast.....who made breakfast?

Reiji: well the servants did but Yui brought it out to us.

All: Yui!

Kanato: so that useless girl did it huh, Teddy?
We should punish her for hurting our mate huh, Teddy?

Shu: *ZZZZZ* Where is that noisy woman?

Ayato: I'll go get pancake

I walked away and Teleported to pancakes room, she was sleeping in bed so I grabbed her arm and started to shake her awake.

Yui: h-huh A-Ayato-k-kun why are you in my r-room?

Ayato: I go where I want, now come with me!

I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder before Teleporting back to the living room. When i arrived back I threw her to the floor and backed away.

Reiji: Ms Yui, would you like to inform me why Haru was fine before yesterday's breakfast but this morning he woke up puking?

Yui: i-i don't k-know mabey h-he c-caught a b-bug g-going around.

Laito: well Bitch-chan we thought of that but you see with him being a supernatural being he dosent just get sick.

Kou: Yea, My neko-chan the only reasonable explanation is that he was poisoned.

Azusa: So...our question......is....what did....you..do?

Yui: I-I d-didnt do a-anything i-if that's w-what your saying.

Reiji: really well Concidering while Ayato went to fetch you I went to test a sample of Haru's saliva turns out it contained somthing, somthing especially poisonous for werewolves...wolvesbane.
The only question is how did he some how ingest it?

Yui: I-I had n-nothing to do w-with i-it! Why d-do you guys e-even care s-so m-much?

All: BECAUSE HE'S OUR MATE!

Yuma: you wouldn't understand how it feels to be loved Sow.

Yui: S-so if he d-died would y-you forget a-about him?

Kanato: you don't get it...

Kou: if he dies...

Azusa: we....also...

Shu: die.*zzzzz*

Yui: wait s-so if he di-ies you all a-are go-oing to die!

Ruki: yes livestock, you see when you meet your mate you are bonded together for eternity, but if one of us dies or he dies we will all die off, because of depression. Not having your mate is like loosing a peice of yourself, it's like being stabbed a million times over and over again because you know you will never have them back.

Subaru: And that's exactly why....

All: We can't loose him.

........................................................................

.....Ayato Pov.....

I nodded at my brothers and the mukami brothers before Teleporting back to Haru's room. I walked over to the side of the bed he was sleeping on and bent down. I looked at his sleeping face thinking...

* he's like a God, we just met him a couple weeks ago and we are already attached to him. I don't know what I would do without him here he's made such a big impact on our lives.*

As i was thinking I failed to notice him waking up.

Haru: Ayato what are you doing here?

I snapped out of my trance before replying.

Ayato: nothing just making sure your ok.

Haru: Hey Ayato?

Ayato: Yea?

Haru: I'm sorry I couldn't take you out today😢.

Ayato: it's ok you can make it up to ore-sama some other way~.

Haru:.........hmmm........

Ayato: what's with the hmmm?

Haru: I know how I can make it up to you.

Ayato: how?

Haru: follow me.

I was confused when Haru stood up grabbed his blanket and wrapped it around him like a cape. ( am I the only one who does this when I'm sick?)
He grabbed my hand and started tugging me towards a wall in his room. I looked at him in confusion before watching as he pushed a secret button on the wall.
I couldn't even tell it was there Concidering it blended in when with the graffiti paint on his wall.
When the door open up Haru walked inside first and I followed, i heard the door shut behind us. I saw Haru walk over to a wall again and flip the light switch illuminating our surroundings. When my eyes finally adjusted to the light change I stood there in awe.

On one side there was a wall of video game consoles (pic below)

on the wall to the left was lined with computers.
(Pic below)

And on the back wall was lined with cabinets of chips, candy and basically anything you need. I also saw in the corner there was a mini fridge with lots of soda,water, and energy drinks.
There was also a buffet of food like hotdogs, burgers, takoyaki, spaghetti, taiyaki, he also had a container full of fresh Ramen.

Ayato: this is amazing!

Haru: Yea I set this up a while ago.

Ayato: wait wouldn't the food have gone bad?

Haru: well in normal situations yes it would have.

Ayato: what do ya mean?

Haru: well while I was setting up I put a few spells of the food .

Ayato: really...like...bad spells?

Haru: no, nothing like that I put a spell to make sure nothing spoils and is fresh forever. I also put a spell on them that whatever snack you put in those cabinets will never ever run out.

Ayato: so it's unlimited food and drinks?

Haru: basically yes it is.

Ayato: this is heaven.

Haru: o yea you can't inform the others unless I give you permission.

Ayato: why?

Haru: because I put a spell on the door and if they try to get in here with out permission they will be temporarily paralyzed and I will be notified instantly.

Ayato: oh ok I won't snitch.

Haru: o yea I also ordered somthing for you a few days ago.

Ayato: really what is it?

Haru: well it should be coming today so you will just have to wait.

Ayato: what! Ore-sama demands to know now.

Haru: well Oreo-sama is going to haft to wait.

Ayato: are you making fun of me!?

Haru: Yea I am

Ayato: please tell me *begs*

Haru: I would but you have to wa- *knock* *knock* *knock* (penny)

Ruki: umm Haru you have some packages waiting for you downstairs.

Haru: alright I'll go get them in a sec.

Ayato: is that the suprise.

Haru: mabey.......yea it is.

Ayato: yes! I'll get it!

I ran out of Haru's secret room and all the way down stairs to the front Doors, i swung them open wide and saw the delivery guy is standing there with a clipboard in his hands and a pen in the other.

Ayato: hello?

Delivery guy: a yes are you Haru?

Ayato: no he's upstairs so I'll sign for that.

Delivery guy: o ok just sign here and we'll bring in your packages.

Ayato: ehhh! Packages?

Delivery guy: yep you got about 5 or 6 of them in the truck.

When the guy brought in our packages I looked at them and they were big packages. When he was all done the delivery guy said bye and left. I yelled for Haru that his packages are here but all I got in response was

Haru: " THEY'RE NOT MINE THIER YOURS!"

Ayato: AT LEAST HELP ME WITH THEM!

Haru: BUT I'M SICKY!

Ayato: O YEA I FORGOT I'LL GET THE OTHERS TO HELP!

Haru: OK COOL REMEMBER DON'T BE A SNITCH!

Ayato: GOT IT!

I stopped yelling at him and walked into the game room where the others sat.

Ayato: Hey could you guys help me move some boxes?

Laito: why? What's in them?

Ayato: I dunno Haru ordered them but he's still sick so he asked if we could take them up to him.

Yuma: I got it just give me about ten minutes and it will be done
pip-squeak.

Ayato: Hey I'm not short your just a giant!💢

Yuma: Yea what ever.

I watched as Yuma grabbed the first box and carried it up stairs along with the other 6 boxes.
When Yuma was done he went back to the game room with the others, sighing I walked back upstairs into Haru's room to see him walking into the secret room with the boxes Yuma brought up.
I walked over to the wall and pushed the secret button, the door swung open and I entered the room to see Haru setting somthing up.

Ayato: what are you doing?

Haru: setting this up for you

Ayato: what is it?

Haru: well Concidering I'm not sure if the others are gamers and I know you are I took the liberty of buying you your own pc gaming setup.

Ayato: no way!

Haru: ummm yea way I just finished setting it up all I need to do is connect the monitors and you will be good to go.
And done you are all still up.

I walked over to him and saw my new gaming setup.... ( setup below)

I ran my fingers over the keyboard feeling the keys on the tips of my fingers, my face broke out into a smile I turned around and jumped into Haru's arms.
I grabbed his face in between my hands and pressed my lips to his soft ones....

........................................................................

.....Haru Pov.....

Ayato had jumped into my arms and pressed my lips to his, i groaned at the taste of his mouth already getting hooked. I walked over to the couch and layed him down on it hovering above him leaving kisses all over his face. I heard him whimper in pleasure from the kisses I'm leaving, i felt him grab my head again and turned my face to make me look at him, "s-stop teasing" He spoke in a submissive voice.
Hearing him like that turned me on, i looked at his face seeing a pleading look on it, so I spoke

Haru: " what do you want baby?"

Ayato: s-stop teasing me and k-kiss me!

I nodded at the request and crashed my lips back onto his dominating his mouth with my tongue not leaving a single place untouched. I messaged my tongue with his hearing little moans slip out of the kiss. I pulled away and stripped his shirt instantly attacking his pink buds making them a bright shade of red. He leat out loud moans of pleasure before grabbing a fistful of my hair and tugging on it, I let out a low groan of pleasure.
Deciding his nipples were done I started to sniff him looking for his mark area and my nose lead me down to his left forearm, i started to kiss and suck his arm making a bright red bruise appear there. I kept at it until I thought it was finished i licked the area before enlarging my canines and sinking them into his arm.
As my teeth were in his arm I heard a loud moan of pain come from him well he is a low key masochist and his moans are turning me even more on who can complain?
When the mark finished developing I took my canines out of his arm and licking up any leftover blood, i gave his mark one last kiss before bringing my self up to his face, he had drool flowing down his lips, bright red cheeks, and half lidded eyes. Anybody who said there not being turned on by that is lying, i turned his face towards me and pressed my lips to his easily dominating his mouth. After a few minutes of just kissing I looked at him and nodded signalling him it's time to mark me. With me still hovering over him he took my left forearm and started to lick and suck it up and down i stared at him wide eyed as my pants got tighter and tighter I tried to push away my boner but couldn't. Ayato clearly knew of my problem and just decided to make it worse by rubbing me through my pants, i leat out a groan of pleasure before feeling Ayato's fangs pierce my flesh. I groaned at the feeling of Ayato's fangs, when the mark had set he unlached his fangs and brought me down for a kiss and telling me....

Ayato: lookes like you have a problem in your pants there.

Haru: Yea so what I'll deal with it in a sec.

Ayato: I could help right now~.

Haru: as much as I would love that I want to wait until you and the others go into heat.

Ayato: what's that?

Haru I'll explain soon just go get in my bed and rest there while I go take a...very...cold shower.......

........................................................................

.....Ayato Pov.....

I sat on the couch for a minute after Haru went to get in the shower pondering on what heat was and why wait for it? But I decided not to dwell on it and made my way back out of the secret gaming sanctuary to Haru's bed. I noticed Alpha sitting on his bed in the corner sleeping, i also took notice that his food and water bowls were running a little low so I took the liberty of filling them up for him before getting into bed. Once I layed down i let out a sigh and raised my left arm above my head looking at the mark I was just given.....
( mark below)

Thinking about how this day was and the stress of it, it felt good to relax and fall.....into..a...nice......deep....slumber..........*zzzzz*

Hey guys its me the author and I would like to thank you readers that have stuck by me this whole time. Thanks for being such awsome people's!🌟 anyway this is the longest flipping chaper I have ever done it's over 3000 words. Anyway thanks for reading my wolves I'll keep you updated!

PS. NEXT UP IS *DRUM ROLL*..........THE ONE...THE ONLY.........SHU!!!! *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

221K 6.7K 35
When a small boy is found abandoned in the woods the local vampire knew he had to look after him and take him back to his house. A small child is thr...
256K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
62.1K 1.9K 32
You are the younger sister of Yui Komori and you both were sheltered by the church your whole life. You weren't the type to show emotions very well t...
64.1K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...