*~I don't care~* pidge x girl...

By shizznak

Yes pidge is a girl in this book 🌈👌🏻💕 Who else would go gay for pidge YOU ARE A GIRL!!!! Highest rank- #... More

Before i get started
Chapter one- ugh
Chapter 2- run wild
Chapter 3- mrs. steal your girl
Chapter 4- honey I'm good
Chapter 5- Babe?
Chapter- hush boy
A/n
Chapter 8- oh hun
Chapter 9- echo
Soo sorry
Chapter 12- its back!
Chapter- 13 no
It has been published
Co authors A/n
New book cover!!!!!
Chapter 14 - Please..
A/n
Chapter 15 - Reports
Chapter 16 - Secret Meetings
Chapter 17 - Unbreakable
Chapter 18- sky
Chapter 19 - the flower

Chapter 10- confusion

3.5K 120 20
By shizznak

(Y/n's pov)

    This doesn't feel right, Pidge and I don't feel right. I've realized that I push myself into a relationship too fast, what do I do? I don't want to hurt her but should I just keep hurting myself in the process, what do I do? I'm so confused.

    I set inside lances room skimming through old photos with him, Keith went on a little mission with Shiro so I decided to accompany Lance. "Ohhhh and this one where you shoved a whole bowl of ice cream into my face" he  slaps the picture on the ground in front of me, with a loud chuckle. I laugh and grab another photo, "oh and this one... *laughs*... when a dumped a whole bucket of freezing cold water on you.." I show him the picture and fall on the ground in to a laughing fit.

    I giggle and as he grabs another photo, "ahaha this one is good" he says with a smirk playing on his lips. I smile and grab the photo from him, immediately I burst into a fit of uncontrollable giggles. It's a picture of Lance dressed in some of my old girly clothes, while I'm standing next to him in so baggy shorts and a big T-shirt  with a SnapBack hat on backward. I look even closer and realize that Lance is wearing.... ahaha.... makeup!!!.

   I point at his face and set the picture on the ground, he laughs. "And there is another sign that I missed" he laughs, I laugh while wiping tears away from my eyes. "What the quiznak was wrong with us?" I giggle, he shakes his head before falling back, out of breath from laughter.

   I smile over at him, "I'm glad we're on good terms now" I say, with a bright grin. He nods with a grin. "Your my best friend you know that.... we can only stay mad at each other for so long" he says with laughter clearly visible in his voice. I giggle and punch him in the arm, "yeah..." I sigh, in realization. "Umm.. is everything alright Y/n?" Lance questions in concern, I look up at him with a smile and nod, "just thinking about... things" I reassured him, he nods even though I can tell he's not convinced at all. He knows not to pick at me, so he just grabs another picture continuing what we were doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
667K 40.8K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...