10 reasons to leave you | har...

By Jim_Carreyfan42

I watched as Ariana yelled at me and I knew all she was saying was true so I didn't argue with her. I needed... More

Authors Note<3
Chapter 1 - I'm not coming!
Chapter 2 - You!
Chapter 3 - Mistake?
Chapter 4 - It's up to me?
Chapter 5 - Right beside me
Chapter 6 - I don't like you
Chapter 7 - What's wrong with you?
Chapter 8 - I knew it was over
Chapter 10 - Stay with me
Chapter 11 - I still want him

Chapter 9 - Bruised

35 1 0
By Jim_Carreyfan42

I froze when I saw that it was Kendall who were knocking on my door. She looked dissapointed, sad and broken.
It didn't really help the mood when she saw Harry standing behind me and saw him placing his arm around my waist.
"Kendall" was all I could say when I saw how dissapointed she looked. I removed Harry's arm as I didn't really think it was the right time for that. He looked confused down at me but I didn't have the time to take care of that right now.
"You lied to me" Kendall said harsh as she looked right in to my eyes making me feel uncomfortable.
Harry took his jacket from the coat rack and stepped away from me.
"I think it's best if you two talk this through on your own" he claimed as he looked down at me. He searched for a kiss but as I didn't lean in he just walked away dissapointed. Why do I make everyone around me dissapointed?
"Don't you wanna come in?" I asked as I stepped to the side signaling her to get in. She didn't answer she just walked past me cold. We walked over to my couch and sat down. The whole situation was really awkward as I didn't mange to get that much clothes on because I had to hurry. I mean I didn't really expect it to be Kendall. I thought it was my brother or something. I managed to get some jeans and a cardigan on and then I just rushed downstairs. Not really aware of my bra was showing.

"Kendall please look at me" I begged as I stared at Kendall who were facing the floor. When she finally turned to face me her eyes reached my chest right away. When I realised the awkward situation I tried covering my bra with my cardigan as I knew it wouldn't really help on the situation.
"Look you weren't suppose to find out this way" I said.
"Oh well how was I suppose to find out then?" She asked annoyed.
"I was going to tell you" I claimed as I looked to the floor.
"I really didn't expect this from you Ariana" she said as she stared right at me emotionless.
"Expect what? Falling in love?" I asked now pissed off.
"Not in the one who were supposed to be mine" she yelled at me.
"But I'm in love with him" I claimed as I calmed my voice a little.
"I am too" she said as she faced the floor.
"But it's different Kendall" I claimed as I tried making eye contact with her again. She looked up at me with anger in her eyes.
"How is it different huh?" She yelled at me.
"Because I think Harry is in love with me too" I claimed as I saw her eyes get glossy as she was on the edge of crying.
"You're unbelievable" she said as she stood up from the couch and started walking towards the door.
"Kendall I can't control who I fall in love with!" I yelled trying to stop her from walking out the door.
"I would have forgiven you If you told me right away but the fact that you lied about it.." she said as she shock her head in disappointment.
"Kendall please.. please don't do this" I begged as I felt my legs get weak.
"I'm sorry but I don't think we should be friends anymore" she said as she looked at me but then turned on her heel and walked out the door. I was speechless and broken inside. I really loved Kendall she was my best friend. I fell to the ground and started crying.

All that I never wanted to happen happened. Not only did I lose Kendall but I'm pretty sure Harry was pissed at me as well. I always dissapoint everyone around me. This time it was different though because Kendall used to comfort me whenever I was down. This time I had no one..
I laid on the floor crying for hours until I fell asleep.

Harry's pov
I knew I had to give Ariana space but the fact that she wouldn't even look at me made me insecure about her feelings for me. They were probably still at Ariana's place and Ariana would probably promise Kendall to stay away from me. It broke my heart to think about it. I might have lost Ariana for good. Whatever Kendall forgive Ariana or not it's probably over. If she forgives her she has probably promised not to see me again and if she dosen't forgive her Ariana might not want to have anything to do with me because she lost her best friend because of me.
I was finally home and threw myself on my bed trying to clear my head from thoughts but failed.
I rolled over so I laid on my side facing the empty side of the bed. I thought of Ariana immediately. She should be here beside me. This is ridiculous she was suppose to be here with me. I was suppose to be staring in to her beautiful brown eyes. I think this is the first time I've been heart broken over some girl. But that's the fact Ariana isn't just some girl she's.. my girl.

Ariana's pov
I woke up on my floor and when I sat up I felt pain through my back from laying uncomfortable on the floor for hours. I was blank from thought and memory for a few seconds but then all the thoughts came running through my brain again. I stood up from the floor and walked upstairs. When I entered my room I walked over to my closet to find some clothes to wear. I had to attend an interview in about an hour. I really hope they don't ask questions about Harry because I literally don't know any answers myself. I found a black jumpsuit and paired it with some black pumps.

Afterwards I walked back to my bedroom and took my hair up in a half up half down hairstyle. Then I did my makeup and sat down on my chair. I scanned my room as I felt empty inside. My eyes stopped when I saw Harry's shirt still laying on the floor. I smiled to myself as I remebered yesterdays event. Harry wasn't my first but it was the first time I felt loved and wanted. How is it possible that everything can feel perfect one night and then the next day everything is ruined?
I snapped out of my thoughts as I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.
I was stopped in my tracks from several sounds from my phone that were placed in my hand. I looked at my phone hoping to reveal texts from either Harry or Kendall. I got dissapointed when I saw it wasn't what I hoped for. It was actually notifications from people I didn't know and a lot of them. When I checked social media there were the picture of me and Harry kissing everywhere. Everybody was freaking out and saying all kind of stuff. Seeing the picture really made me miss Harry. His kiss, his touch.. just his presence.
I scrolled down some tweets on twitter and when I saw what people were writing about me I was in shock.
People hated me.
The things they said about me was awful.

I don't really know what I did since the world suddenly hated me. Seeing what people said about me only made the hole in my heart deeper and it hurted. I scrolled through the people who were tweeting mean things about me I saw that a big amount of the people's username would imply something with One direction or Harry Styles. It was actually Harry's fans who hated on me. What had I done wrong since they hated me?
I only felt worse after checking my phone so I closed it and made my way to my car. I felt useless and unlike yesterday I felt unwanted. I was feeling really sick as I realized I hadn't eated anything for two days. Everything on my body hurted.
Not only my heart because it was broken but everything physically hurted.
I knew my eating disorder had increased lately and it wasn't helping that I've lost a lot of people who's important to me. I found a spot at the parking lot outside the interview studio. I walked out and tried to get through the many paparazzi's. A security guard suddenly ran over to me and helped get through.
When I finally got through the crowd a door man opened the door for me and I entered. It was Jimmy Fallon who were going to interview today. I was kind of excited it was always fun with him.

"She has been working hard on her new album for months and now she is releasing a fragrance called Ari"
"Everybody here is Ariana Grande!" I heard Jimmy shout to the audience.
I heard people clapping and yelling my name as I entered the studio. I made my way over to Jimmy and gave him a quick hug before sitting down.

"Ariana so nice to see you again" Jimmy said excited.
"So nice to see you too and my fans in the audience" I said as I turned to face them with a smile.
"So Ariana how is everything with the album?" He asked curious.
"Uhm everything is great" I started.
"Everything is turning out as planned and yeah I'm excited" I finished.
"Anything you can reveal about it yet?" He asked.
"Not really I'm sorry it's too soon" I answered truly.
"Okay, so you just released your new fragrance" Jimmy started.
"What are your thoughts about that?" He finished as he looked curious at me.
"Well you know happy, excited.. It's something I've been working on for a long time" I responded.

Harry's pov
I had been sleeping for hours when I woke up laying on my bed. The first thing that popped up in my head was Ariana. God I missed her so much!
I tried getting her out of my head as I turned on the tv. There was nothing special just some lame reality shows. Until I stopped at a channel were I saw her face. It was her.. Ariana..
She was at Jimmy fallon and she looked gorgeous as always. Her smile was just mind blowing as she walked over to Jimmy and gave him a hug. She really looked like nothing was wrong. Maybe Kendall did forgive her and she had already forgot everything about me.
A tear fell from my eye at the thought but I quickly dried my cheek with my hand. I watched as Jimmy asked Ariana about her new album and fragrance. She pulled the interview of so good. She was way better than I've ever been at interviews.
Eventhough I was broken inside I couldn't help but smile when I watched her speak and answer all the questions.
I lost my smile when Jimmy suddenly asked about me and the picture of Ariana and I kissing popped up on the screen behind her.
"So Ariana this picture has been all over the internet for the past hours" Jimmy started.
"Are you two together?" He finished as he looked excited at Ariana.
I could see that she was uncomfortable at the question as she moved a little in her seat and got a serious look on her face.
"Uhm.." was all she could say.
"Not at the time" she continued as she looked to the ground. It broke me even more that she would say that. I mean of course we are together or maybe I just thought so..

Ariana's pov
My heart dropped when Jimmy asked about Harry. I didn't know what to answer I mean were we together or had Harry already forgot about me. Maybe he was out there somewhere making out with some other girl. Here I was heart broken over him while he didn't even think of me.
"Uhm.." I knew I had to answer but what.
"Not at the time" I decided that it was for the best I mean Harry hadn't even called me so I guess he dosen't want to be with me afterall. I guess me and Harry were actually over for good this time.
I said my goodbyes to Jimmy and my fans and exited the studio.
I decided to take a walk instead of immediately driving home maybe it would lighten my mood a little.

I had walked for about an hour as it started to get dark. I decided to start walking back to my car. But suddenly before I could even realize what was happening I was taking from behind and was pulled in to an alley where their no people were. When I looked up two really big men like the double size of me were standing right in front of me.
"What is happening?" I asked actually pretty calm.
"I'm sorry but we were paid to do this" one of the men said.
"Please don't rape me" I begged as I looked to the ground afraid of their reaction. I mean that's what their intention were right?
"Oh please we don't rape" the other one said as he laughed at my words. I got angry when he laughed at me. What was I suppose to believe they wanted to do then.
"Then what do you want from me?" I asked confused. They didn't answer they just looked at each other and then one of them hit me right in the face and from there I don't remember anything.

When I woke up it was day again. I must have laid in this alley the whole night. It was hurting bad when I tried to stand up. I remembered that to men pulled me in here and then started beating me but from what I don't know. They said something about they were paid to do this. But who would pay to get someone to beat me up. It couldn't be Kendall no that would be too insane. Who could hate me that much.
I picked up my phone from the ground and unlocked it.
Wow 14 missed calls and 26 unlocked texts from Henry.
I tried to call him. He picked up immediately when I called.
"Ariana? Ariana where the fuck are you?" He yelled at me but with concern in his voice.
I tried to answer but I couldn't speak. The words just wouldn't escape my mouth.
"Ariana answer me! Where are you?" He repeated himself as I didn't answer.
"I-I.. don't k-know" I said as a tear falled down my cheek.
"You don't know? Why didn't you answer any of my calls?" He asked worried.
"I don't remember you calling" I said truly.
"What the fuck happened?" He yelled at me again.
"I don-" he interrupted me.
"Can't you ask someone where you are so I can come pick you up?" He asked more calm than before.
"I'll try" I said as I began to walk towards the light off the alley.
"Babe what happened?" He asked while I walked to find someone.
"Well yesterday I was pulled in to an alley by to guys who-" I started but then Harry interrupted me.
"No they didn't.. I can't.. did they?.." Harry yelled in anger as I could here him kicking stuff. He was really angry but he didn't let me finish.
"No they didn't" I said as quick as I could to calm him down.
"Thank god! Then what happened?" He asked again.
"They just beated me up" I said as I knew he would get just as pissed again.
"I'm going to kill-" he hissed.
"Please calm down I'm okay" I said trying to calm him down.
"Just please tell me where you are" he said.
I walked out on the open street again and I closed my eyes as the son hit my face. I looked around for some people to ask and I walked over to a mother and her child. The mother immediately hid her child behind her which was weird.
"I'm sorry can you please tell me where I am?" I asked the mother.
The mother took out a piece of paper and a pin from her pocket and started writing something down.
"Your are at this adress" she said as she handed me the paper.
"Thank you very much!" I thanked her as she kept scanning my face.
"Uhm.. what happened to you?" She asked as she looked worried at me.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused how could she know something happened to me. But then it hit me. I probably got bruises all over my face.
"Oh don't worry about it I gotta go" I said quick as I turned on my heel and walked away from them.

Harry's pov
When I got the adress from Ariana I ran out to my car as quick as I could and started driving in the direction of the adress. I couldn't hurry enough to find her and get her safe with me. I wanted to kill those who did that to her so bad. How could anyone want to hurt her that way..
I drove as fast as I could and prayed that there wouldn't be any cops on the road today. My prayers were heard and I quickly got to the street were Ariana should be.
I spotted her immediatly as she sat on the kerb facing the ground. She looked up when she noticed my car stopping right in front of her. I jumped out of my car as fast as I could and picked her up in my arms. I placed her on the passenger seat and tried to take her seatbelt on but she refused to let me do it.
"I think I got it" she yelled at me as I closed the door and jumped in beside her in the matter of seconds. I drove away from the street as fast as I could and first when we drove off the street I could relax.
When I saw how bruised and hurt she looked it broke my heart in two. I couldn't stand seeing her like that.

I drove to the side of the road and stopped the car. Ariana didn't react she just kept staring out the window.
"Ariana please talk to me" I begged as I tried getting a reaction from her.
"There's nothing to talk about" she claimed as she finally turned to face me. When I saw her bruised face again I lost it.
"I wanna know who the fuck did this to you and why!!" I yelled which made Ariana jump in her seat.
"Harry I'm fine!" She yelled back at me. She didn't let me in. She didn't say anything.
"Jesus would you look at yourself? You're not fine" I hissed.
There was an awkward silence as none of us knew what to say to each other. But Ariana suddenly spoke.
"Have you seen my twitter?" She mubbled.
"No why?" I asked confused. I watched as she unlocked her phone and entered her account for me to see.
She gave me her phone and I scrolled down the many comments. The things people were saying about her were unbelievable. It was actually my fans who were hating on her. But I didn't understand don't they want me to be happy?
"Oh my gosh this is all my fault" I said as I realized the truth.
"Don't say that!" She said as she placed her hand on my cheek.
"But it's true.." I said as I watched her crawling over to my seat and placing herself at my lap.
"No it's not" she said before gently kissing me.

(A/N) Hey guys! Hope you like my story so far:) I got sooooo many ideas for this story so it's far from over;) I'm sorry for making directioners look crazy ahah it's only for my story because it fits perfectly.
I'm a directioner myself so it's not because I want to put them in a bad light<3 But anyways this chapter is 3399 words long so I hope that's long enough! Till next time<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.5K 53
[COMPLETED] I thought it was nothing ,little did I know cause it turned out into something. It was forced but, I never thought it would end up in thi...
89.7K 3.7K 110
Love.....people find love at different ages. At 18, at 25, at 30 or even at 40. I've always wanted to find love. My name is Ariana grande. I have a...
18.6K 951 31
Terrible things |My Life Sequel| I remember when her hand intertwined with mine so perfectly even the simplest touch sent lightning bolts throughout...
21.7K 519 30
Rainbow Dash, 15. Just your average cocky athletic teen. Only cares about Friends, her family, Sports, grades and that's pretty much it. She isn't on...