Vic Fuentes and the Boy from...

By OXkellicOX

Kellic based in the world of Harry Potter. Love both so why not. Vic is your average wizard in Gryffindor, w... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 5

159 8 8
By OXkellicOX

[Vic pov]

Finally Christmas break, I can't wait to get back on the Hogwarts Express and go back to London and see my parents. I have to just get away for a while. I'm packing my things back into my trunk and I also put Dani back in her cage. Jaime's packing as well, I can see. I've sort of distanced myself from them the last few days. They haven't noticed all that much, at least Jaime hasn't.

"Dude I can't believe it's Christmas already. Feels like we just got here huh" he said.

"Mhm" I hum to him.

"What's with you lately?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, playing dumb.

"I don't know you seem different that's all" he tells me.

"I don't know what your talking about Hime, but ok" I says.

We go down to the common room and see Mike there with his trunk and same with Lynn, but she's staying. She's just coming down to the station with us. She said something about her parents going away and they can't leave her there alone so she has to stay here, or something like that. I wasn't paying all that much attention when she told us.

"Lets go" I say. They all nodded.

The train leaves at a specific time and we can't be late or else I'm stuck here I don't think I can handle that. So we have to get going or I'm going without them. We eventually arrived at the station and the train is here, with all the other students that are going home for the break.

"Bye, I'll, um, miss you" I say and I hugged Lynn.

"Bye Vic, try and get a better attitude while you're gone" she says.

"Ha-ha" I said sarcastically.

"Bye guys I'll miss you all, have fun" she says.

I got onto the train and sat in one of the corridors and soon after Mike and Jaime came on and sat with me. They sort of just had a conversation with each other. I think they sort of knew that I didn't want to talk. After a few hours on the train we finally got to London. And I left the train with Mike to look for our parents. Jaime's parents were at the station waiting, so he went with them. We eventually saw them standing in the parking lot next to their car. We put our trunks in the trunk of the car and got into the back seat of the car and then we were off heading home.

After the long car ride back to the house I quickly got my trunk out from the back of the car and took it up to my room. I put everything away and I just lay on my bed. I also take a deep and long sigh. I can breathe here and away from everything. For now.

But as I was rummaging through my draws and putting things away. I did come across a few old things I used to release stress. I think about it for a few minutes. I grab them and head to the window and hop out and walk along the roof and then climb down the latter, that's on the side of the house.

I sit on the side of the house, in the grass and just do it. I roll it up and put it between my lips and lit it with my lighter. Yes I have a stash of pot hidden in my bedroom. Only Mike knows about it. He's even joined me a few times.

Ok I'm a bit different when I'm not in school, and back in the muggle world. I have a bit more freedom out here. My parents don't care, cause they never said anything. But also they don't really know about it.

After a few long drags of smoke, I start to feel the effects of the weed. Then I started to feel myself relax. This is what I missed. I missed being able to do this. I relaxed against the side of the house and then I realized that the roll is almost out and gone. I roll my eyes and put the rest out and I climbed back up the latter and back across the roof and into my room. But I did get a surprise when I got there.

"Jesus Mike you scared me, don't do that" I say.

"Yeah, sorry but um, why were you out there smoking weed Vic" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Doesn't matter Mike" I tell him.

"Yeah it does" he says.

"Can we just talk about all this another time Mike" I say getting annoyed at him.

"Fine, we'll talk later, goodnight Vic" he said bitterly. I rolled my eyes again at him. And he left. Finally I can be alone and relaxed.

I lay on my bed and I end up falling asleep.

The next morning I wake up and I almost forgot where I was. Then I remembered that we're home. It's also Christmas Eve and the house is decorated, it was last night when we came home but I didn't take any notice to them, plus it was dark out when we got here so. I went down stairs to greet them and have something to eat.

"Oh, good Vic sweetheart, your up" my mom said.

"Morning to you too" I retorted.

"We're going to your grandparents later so please dress appropriately and try and be nice" mom told me. I think it was to Mike as well since he was next to me eating a bowl of cereal.

"Ugh, really" I state unenthusiastically.

"Yes, and behave" dad said sternly.

"Ok" I say and go back up to my room.

I showered and then got dressed and I think that it's good enough for my parents. It's black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt and a black tie with my grey vans. I go back down to see the rest of my family all ready to go. They didn't say anything against my outfit so I guess it was good enough. Mike was dressed similarly to me with the exception that he had a blazer on and no tie.

Mike and I got into the back seat of the car and we were all off to our grandparents home. Just so it's out there. Our grandparents don't like us. Especially Mike and I, because we go to Hogwarts and are wizards and they don't believe that people can do magic and stuff. So that's why I wasn't excited to go.

But we finally arrived at their house, when we opened the door we were the last ones to arrive and we got all the stares. Let's just say no one was excited that we were there. We should have just stayed home.

After an hour and a small can of beer and a bit of champagne, I'm relaxing and getting used to being around my muggle family again. But Mike keeps shooting me these angry glares. I know he's had some champagne too, and we are about to drink some wine with dinner. I forgot that muggle alcohol is stronger then he wizard alcohol. I was so used to drinking butterbeers that this muggle alcohol is different.

I can hear our parents talking to everyone and having a good time. But they do start talking about us and I try not to listen. But it's hard when they're literally talking about us to our aunts.

No one really talked to Mike and I the whole night so I just drank and talked to my brother. After dinner we all went back into the dining room for the various desserts. I just took a couple pastries and called it a night with food. But I still had a couple more glasses of the wine. Until Mike took it away from me and wouldn't let me near it anymore.

After another couple hours I'm still a bit tipsy but I can have conversation with Mike like a normal person. But our parents come back to find us sitting on the couch and we are told to leave. At least I behaved and didn't embarrass us this time.

We got back into the car and drove home. I literally fell right asleep.

Over the last few days is was nothing but the same old routine sitting in my room, smoking weed, eating and sneaking some of my parents beers. And thinking. Lot and lots of thinking. Mostly about Kellin, and my friends and Mike. Maybe I did over react a tad, when they tried to set me up with that Alex kid. They were just trying to help, but I never asked for their help. I didn't want anyone else. I still don't.

And now I'm sort of throwing my life away doing this, and I'm getting really depressed about all the thinking. The break is almost over and I'm almost dreading going back to Hogwarts. I love it, but it's torturous when I have to watch the boy I love more then anything with someone else and it's just super annoying. I'm also going to miss this, going out at night to have a quick smoke and not worry about getting a detention for the next morning.

This break away from everyone did help, I'm able to just sort out my thoughts, and what I really want. I want Kellin and I won't stop until I have him. I just hope the he wants me as well.

Even though I wanted to come back, and away from Hogwarts to get my mind off of him. I still can't seem to shake him from my thoughts. And it's bloody annoying. If only Oliver wasn't in the picture then this whole ordeal would be a hell of a lot easier. But Kellin's also acting as if I never excised again. And that hurts more, cause for a while there I thought that he knew I excised and we had that conversation, I was happy. Then that all deflated in an instant.

I take my lighter and some weed outside and I then light it, soon I see a figure walk up to me. Oh it's only Mike. I let out the smoke.

"What Mike?"

"Can I join you?" He asked.

I nodded and he took some as well and lit it with my lighter. After a few more intakes to the drug I was relaxing. I have noticed that I'm very tense, and on edge all the time.

"So I don't think you came out here to just smoke that with me, what do you want?" I ask him.

"You're right I didn't" he says.

"Then what do you want?" I ask.

"Well Vic, I was going to let this go, but can't without knowing why did you react the way you did when we tried to set you up with Alex?" He said to me. I knew this was coming sooner or later.

"Mike I think it's pretty obvious, you all know I really like Kellin and you still thought it was a good idea to do that, sorry but I don't want anyone else" I tell him.

"Yeah, I can see that. But if you keep obsessing over him you're going to lose good things right in front of you" he says.

"I don't need to hear this Mike, so why don't you just go back in the house" I tell him.

"I don't think so Vic, now tell me, what's the real reason? Cause it's obvious that Kellin's with Oliver and I don't think that's ending any time soon, so you better get over it. You had your chance Vic, 5 years and you blew it, you waited to long. So it's your own fault" he tells me.

"You know what, yeah you're right, it is my fault, but still don't need you and them constantly rubbing it my face and trying to get me to get over it" I practically yelled at him.

"Then just let it go" he yelled back.

"It's not that simple" I yelled again.

"You know why I was distant the few days before break, it's because I was suffocating there at school and it was torture watching him like someone else, of months, do you know what that's like Mike, it bloody sucks, so sorry if I can't get over him as quickly as you'd like me too" I yelled and dropped the weed in the grass and climbed back into my window leaving him out there.

I'm so done with everyone's shit. I went downstairs and took a couple cans of my parents beer and took them up to my room and just drink. Probably not the best to mix it with the weed that's still in my system. But who cares.

It's now the last night before Mike and I have to go back to Hogwarts, we leave early in the morning to the train station. I just hope that things are better when I get back. That's all I want. I went out and smoke one last time in the darkness of night and sit in the cool wet grass. And just try and enjoy it. And release again. I hope I'll be able to breathe and not feel smothered. I hope the Kellin and Oliver broke up, but how realistic would that be. But can dream can't I.

_______________________________

We'll get to the Kellic part soon but not to soon. Patience. It takes time to develop the relationship, but don't worry it's coming. Thanks for reading everyone. I hoped you all enjoy the story. Anyway keep reading and stay awesome =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 125 13
Eye Candy- visually and superficially attractive and entertaining but intellectually undemanding Kellin is a famous male model; which means he's eas...
39.7K 2.2K 29
Vic Fuentes has been living a pretty normal and subtle life as a writer in his peaceful home. However, he's been in a horrible case of writer's block...
103K 4.1K 40
Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After settling into their new life, Kellin fi...
861K 34.1K 38
Victor Fuentes is a new teacher who takes the place of Mr.Kraler. Mr. Fuentes comes into the school thinking he would just be teaching students and m...