Vic Fuentes and the Boy from...

By OXkellicOX

Kellic based in the world of Harry Potter. Love both so why not. Vic is your average wizard in Gryffindor, w... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 3

145 6 9
By OXkellicOX

[Vic pov]

Lynn told them what I told her. Now they're trying to set me up with someone. But I don't want just someone, I want him. But I can't have him. Oliver does.

Now that the feast is over and we're all in the dorms. I'm going to wait until everyone is asleep then I'll go out to Hogsmade. I'm determined to go out tonight. I don't care if I get caught at some point I'll risk detention who cares.

I just left the common room and in going down the stairs to the secret passageway. I walk through the passageway and now I'm in Hogsmade. I walk the short distance to the Three Broomsticks and I sit at the counter and order a butterbeer.

I look at the time on the clock in above the bar tenders head and see that it's almost one in the morning. I better go, so before I can barely walk. I've been here since eleven. And I've had three butterbeers. I'm a bit wobbly as I walk, and can't think as clear. But who cares. I leave some money on the bar and walk out. After falling a couple times through the passageway, I finally made it through, I'm on my up to the common room. But I have to tackle the stairs this should me fun. At least it's only three flights, unlike some of the other common rooms.

"Hey!" I voice says from somewhere behind me. I turn at to see someone. But my drunken mind can't comprehend who this is.

"Fuentes, I should have known" the short guy says.

"Hey, can I g-gooo now, I'm really tired" I slur out.

"Sneaking out to the Three Broomsticks again were we" he says.

"Hells yeah" I say.

"Ugh, detention Saturday morning meet me at the trophy cases" he says.

"Oakey, dokey" and I give him a thumbs up.

"Come on" he says and I end up following him up to the common room.

"Bye" I say and wave at him. I think he rolled his eyes. But he left. And I didn't even bother to go up to the dormitory. To many stairs. So I lay down on the couch here in the common room.

I wake up to an angry looking Jaime, if that's even possible. But all I can think about is this pounding headache I have. What the hell is going on.

"What?" I say sleepily and also slightly annoyed to him. He just keeps staring at me.

"Whaaaat?" I say again getting even more annoyed.

"This. Why are you asleep on the couch in the common room?" He yells.

"Ugh, could you lower your voice, I have a headache" I say.

"Jesus, you went out to the Three Broomsticks again didn't you Vic?"

"I don't remember" I say.

Then I hear more people come down and into the common room.

"Oh my god, would all shut up" I say throwing a pillow towards the group of first years.

"Where you going anyway Hime?" I ask him.

"Um, we have this thing called class, and last time I checked it starts in fifteen minutes, you might want to get going" he says.

The last thing I want to do is go sit through Sluggy's class. But I managed to get off the couch and make my way up to the dormitory and changed into my uniform and wash up a bit. Jaime was still in the common room waiting for me when I got back down there. And we left the common room and walked down to the dungeons.

We were the last ones into the class but we got there on time shockingly. I noticed Kellin, but my head hurts to much to care about him right now. As I sat through that torturous lesson and Lynn giving me a few looks. It was finally over. And now I have another and another and another class to sit through, but would rather have my hair pulled out then do that.

I eventually go to charms class with Jaime and Lynn.
When we run into professor Flitwick. And he glares at me.

"Mr. Fuentes how nice of you to join us this morning" he says sarcastically.

"Good morning professor, how are you?" I say faking enthusiasm.

"Remember our conversation last night?" He says to me.

"Not really, considering this pounding headache I have I don't remember anything" I say.

"Detention, tomorrow morning"

"Whatever, where? And what time?" I say.

"9am, met me at he trophy cases"

"Ok" and I continue my way into the class and sit with Jaime and Lynn.

I couldn't stand siting there in class when I couldn't even focus on that we were learning. So when charms finished I ditched the rest of my classes and went back to the dormitory to get some sleep. I'll get what I missed from Jaime, since we have all the same classes. It's not big deal.

Flitwick was my favorite professor until he kicked me out of the choir two years ago. Ever since we've had this tension every time he's my professor. I was his favorite, he gave me all the solos and stuff he really liked my voice, but when he kicked me out over something I didn't even do, I was beyond pissed at him. Jaime was in it to, and same with Lynn. However, Lynn quit because it was taking up to much of her time on the weekends and her grades were slipping, or some shit. Jaime was kicked out like me. It was actually Jaime's stupidity and carelessness that got us kicked out. Kellin was in it too, he still is actually. He took over as Flitwick's favorite. So I have a little bit of jealousy there. But I don't care all that much anymore. It's just annoying.

I finally make it to my bed and I immediately fall asleep, oh thank god. However I am awoken by Jaime and Mike, who I haven't seen all day except for right now.

"What did you say?" I ask them to repeat.

"The feast is in ten come on" Mike says.

"Ok I'm coming, go on without me be down soon" I tell them. The nodded and left me there.

I did what I had too, and I made my way to the Great Hall. I sat down next to Mike. I was feeling better after my sleep. At least my head doesn't hurt as much anymore. But I still have detention in the morning. Which I'm not looking forward to. I was like a zombie through the feast. I didn't really eat or talk much while there. I just showed up and then waited for it to be over, to go back to sleep. That night we got back to the dorms and I went back to sleep.

I made sure I woke up in time for detention I didn't want to be anymore on Flitwick's bad side more then I am already. I got dressed I'm some casual clothes since it's Saturday. I made my way to the trophy cases and I see professor Flitwick there already with someone else as well. At least I'm not alone in detention. Wait, that's- fuck it's Oliver. Great now I have spend detention with Kellin's boyfriend, if that's not torture then I don't know what is.

"Nice of you to join us Mr. Fuentes" Flitwick says as I approach them.

"Ok, you two know the drill, polish all the trophies in the cases and I'll be back in two hours to see how you've done" professor explains. Then leaves, probably going back to his office in the Ravenclaw common room.

Now I'm alone with Oliver, I have nothing against the guy, it's just he's dating Kellin, and I want Kellin.

"So, what did you get busted for?" Oliver asks me.

"I was caught out of bed, alright, what about you?" I ask.

"Flitwick just hates me, let's put it that way" he says to me.

"Oh, really, he hates me. What could he hate you for?" I say.

"Why does he hate you?" He asks me.

"My friend got us kicked out of the choir two years ago. And he's hated me since" I explained vaguely.

"Well he doesn't like me cause, apparently I keep distracting one of his choir students, who is my boyfriend, so I can't understand why he hates me" he tells me.

Now he's just rubbing it in my face, I hate this guy a lot. He doesn't even seem like Kellin's type.

"Yeah I know" I mumble to myself.

"What?"

"What" I repeated. Now he's just looking at me.

"Um, why don't we get to cleaning these" I say. He nodded.

"Scourgify" I mutter and I point my wand towards the cases of trophies. That's the spell to clean stuff.

If only Flitwick knew that I know this spell I might get into trouble, cause then detention is a waste of time. Lynn taught it to me a year ago, when I kept getting detentions and then she came across the spell to clean things and it's a life changer. Oliver is actually standing there cleaning one by one, not paying attention to what I'm doing. Since I'm done I guess I'll leave. What else am I going to do sit here and watch Oliver clean? I don't think so.

"Where do you think you're going?" Oliver asks me.

"I think, I'm leaving to go back to bed" I say to him.

"Aren't you supposed to be cleaning too?" He says.

"All done"

"How? We just started?" He asks.

"You do know that there's a spell to clean right?" I ask him. His face is priceless, when I said that.

"Well bye" I say.

"Wait tell me, don't leave me here" he says.

Mhm, leave Oliver, Kellin's boyfriend to suffer and clean or tell him. I would love to see him suffer in cleaning, cause I have to suffer and watch him with Kellin. Plus that would be the easier thing to do.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I don't want to be here either" he says.

"What are you going to do for me if I tell you?" I ask.

"Well for one I can tell Flitwick that you left and didn't actually clean them, you used magic, then you'll be in another detention" he says. I roll my eyes at him.

"Whatever, Scourgify" I say pointing to the case and all the trophies became clean.

"Thanks dude" he says

"Yeah, yeah. Just make sure you're back at before eleven so Flitwick doesn't suspect anything" I tell him the he leaves, joyfully, and I leave going the other way.

I just take a walk around the courtyard, and think. I still don't like that Oliver. There's something about him I don't trust. But I can't do anything about it. He's dating Kellin and I can't do anything but sit back and watch, until they hopefully break up. That's it I can break them up. Actually no I can't not without them hating me. Which I don't want to risk. Unless they didn't know it was me. Nah, I'd feel to guilty if I did that to him. Ugh.

"Vic!" I turn when I hear my name. When I see Jaime running up to me.

"What do you what Hime?" I ask.

"I thought you had detention today?" He asks me.

"I did, but I finished"

"Already?"

"Yep, now what to you want?"

"Nothing I just wanted to see what you where doing" he tells me.

"Ok, see ya later" I say and I started walking away.

"Wait, Vic"

"Jaime, listen, I kind of just want to be alone right now ok" I tell him and I kept walking. He didn't say anything else.

I ended up walking up to the Owlrey. When I saw Mike and I's owl, Dani, she's a reddish brown color. We don't get many letters from our parents. They're okay I guess. But being muggles it's hard to relate to them. When they don't know what we're talking about. We are going home for Christmas break. Which is next week. Thank god, at least I won't have to see Kellin and Oliver all the time. For a while anyway. I just take this time to think about everything.

But as the time went on I realized that I should be getting back, Flitwick could arrive at any moment and if I'm not there then I'll be in more trouble. So I head back.
_________________________________

Thanks for reading. Sorry for any misspellings and that this chapter is mostly dialogue. Stay awesome =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 4.4K 30
Recently after Vic had gotten out of an abusive relationship, he meets Kellin, a college student majoring in fine arts, who had just moved into town...
5.2K 177 24
Kellin is the trouble maker student, leader of his friends and victim? When a unstable home life erupts; Kellin may just throw his trust into someone...
82.4K 5.2K 28
Vic is just an ordinary guy with an overly boring life. He chooses to exclude himself and stay within his small group of friends. So when he comes ho...
10.3K 235 13
Kellin is a 24 year old postitute and works at an underground strip club. He was disowned from his family because of this life style. He has one lo...