Miss Stranger

Bởi aanavats01

Ranked #34 on (7-Oct-2017) Relations, they're are the most important part of our life. We are all surrounded... Xem Thêm

Prologue!!
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue!!

Chapter - 16

818 76 26
Bởi aanavats01

Noah's P.O.V.

"How is this Mr. Orchid?", Eva asked showing me some designs pamphlets.

"It's fine also", I replied boringly. I was getting bored from past one hour sitting amongst three girls who are annoying me to the top level by showing me every design of dresses, jewellery and what not.

Well, if you'll think that how I ended up here then it's because I'm not feeling well so, I can't go out with Kyle and Eric and have to stick with the ladies, who are pissing me in every possible way.

Someone save me!!

They all got busy in calling and placing orders and I just swiped my mobile screen aimlessly. I'm missing my office so much.

"Ok, so my work here is done. I've to go now", Eva said getting up.

"Mine too", Aria said following her. Sarah was still on mobile.

"What are we gonna do now?", I asked looking at all three ladies.

"We're going to the Parlour Noah. Wanna join?", Aria said with a smirk.

"Very funny", I said and all the trio chuckled.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Ziena had sent some files and you've to sign on them", Eva said hitting her forehead and I beamed in happiness. Finally, some good work to do.

"But he's not doing any office work for another six days", Aria complained.

"C'mon Aria. You guys are going to Parlour, I need something to kill the time", I said with a pout and she huffed.

"Fine", she said with a sigh.

"Come, I'll give it to you. It's in my room", Eva said after nodding at Aria.

"Meet us near the car only", Sarah spoke still busy in the call.

I and Eva moved upstairs to her room. She smiled at me and said, "I hope you're enjoying the wedding functions".

"Yeah, I am, it's just that I'm just not used to so much free time that's why sometimes I get bored", I said truthfully.

"You can't lie to make someone feel special. Can you?", She said with a chuckle.

"But why do I lie when I can speak the truth", I said.

"Sometimes​ lying is good Mr. Orchid. It gives happiness to your loved ones", she said shaking her head but I didn't get what she exactly meant by that.

We entered a small room, it was smaller than mine, Aria's and Jessica's room. It was painted white with a canopy bed covered with red and white coloured bed sheets and pillows. On one side of the room was a wooden chair where so many files were placed but all in a neat and organised manner.

Eva moved towards the table and took all those five and six files and handed it to me.

"Mr. Orchid, you've to just sign these files. These are some things which needed​ to be bought for office. I've seen them and Aria also have gone through them. If you want to read them again for the third time then you're most welcome. Although, I don't think you should waste your time on that. If you want I can give you some more work, as I've many things to mana-", She again started rambling, so I had to cut her in between.

"Give me files, I'll sign them", I said annoyingly. I can do anything to stop her from talking. She talks way-way too much.

"Here", she said giving me the pen and I sat down on the bed. One by one she handed me the files and I kept on signing them.

"Done", I said signing the last file.

"Good. I'll send them back soon", she said smiling.

"But what am I supposed to do now?", I asked.

"Oh, you can help Eric and Kyle outside in the garden", she suggested and I nodded. I left her in the room and walked downstairs to join the boys.

As soon as I reach the gate, a familiar voice stopped me, "Hey Mr. Noah Calvin". I turned and saw my two best friends standing with a smile.

"Caleb, Drake ", I said walking towards them and hugged both of them.

"What a surprise?", I asked.

"Well, Miss. Rose invited us", Drake said.

"What? How do you know her name?", I asked.

"She sent roses with an invitation card", Caleb chuckled and I just shook my head.

"I found that a nice gesture though", Drake said raising his hands in the air.

"I'm so glad that you guys came.  I won't be bored now", I said.

"And we can find a suitable girl for our friend Drake also", Caleb said rubbing his palms in excitement.

"You wish. I ain't interested in relationships", Drake replied.

"Weren't you with Tessa? The girl we met at the bar who was Eva's friend?", I asked.

"Nah! She's ok but not that good. She's too plain for me", Drake said and we both nodded.

Drake Raymond, he's a photographer by profession and too way particular by heart that's why he needs perfection in each and every single thing. Be it professional or personal.

"I could get some good shots though, the decoration seems amazing here", Drake said taking his camera in his hand.

"Let's go outside, we've to help Kyle and Eric also", I said and they both joined me.

I'll say thanks to Eva for inviting my friends, I thought mentally.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Eva's P.O.V.

I, Noah Calvin the CEO of Calvin's company, agrees to give my all property to Miss. Eva Peterson. From now she's the owner of my company and I'll work under her as her employee. I agree to all terms and conditions and also accept all the punishments given to me for violation of any of these conditions.

I glanced at the file once again and smiled at my victory. Finally, Mr. Orchid did what I wanted him to do. He's really a gullible person for the post he holds​, as a CEO he's way too immature. How can he sign the papers without even reading them?

Because he trusts you and you're taking advantage of it, my inner self-replied.

Well, it's his fault to trust a stranger, I replied to it.

I placed the file back in my suitcase and hid it so that no one can read it. I'll myself announce this big news to everyone on the wedding date.

I packed up the rest of the files but took out Aria's file amongst the stack. Aria Stephan's, so-called lover of Mr. Orchid, she doesn't even know what a deep mess she's going to be. She's betraying Noah but she doesn't know that she's going to be cheated by me. The time she'll realise the truth, it would be too late.

I walked towards the car and saw her and Sarah sitting in the car already. I sat down in the back seat and handed Aria her file. She was so happy, she must be feeling that she had won the game, hardly she knows that I'm the champion of this game, invented by her.

"What's this?", Sarah asked starting the car.

"Some important office documents", Aria lied with perfection.

'You'll get your commission soon', a message flashed on my screen. It was from Aria. I smirked inwardly. Wait, babe, you'll get a good surprise from me.

We do shopping for some hours, I've to pretend to be weak at the time due to my so-called pretended cancer. Sarah is a true sweetheart and Eric can't get a better life partner than her. Well, I don't have feelings for Eric anymore, I've more important people in my life to be taken care of. After shopping and having a great meal, we came back to the mansion.

Waiting for the marriage day, impatiently.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Aria's P.O.V.

I glanced at the file which Eva got signed by Noah today. According to it, Noah would give his main company to Garey Hilton and will appoint him as the main head of Calvin's. I have to submit these papers in court and then after the end of this wedding, my Garey would be the owner of Calvin's. I can't be more than​ happy.

I heard a knock on my door. I glanced at the clock, it was ten at night. It must be him, no doubt.

Grinning happily, I opened the gate and Garey engulfed me in a tight hug. I closed the gate without breaking the hug with my leg. When he released me, I closed the door by locking it.

"Our dream is finally complete", I said to him showing him the file.

"Really", he said and took the file from me and after reading it, his smile broke into a grin.

"Oh baby, I love you so much", he said and kissed me passionately. I responded back to his kisses.

"Now, you'll be mine forever", he said intertwining our fingers and hugged me close to his heart. I let myself melt in his embrace.

Garey Hilton is my longtime boyfriend, even before I met Noah. We all used to study in the same college but my dad was adamant about his decision of marrying me to his best friend's son, which was Noah.

My dad threatened Garey and asked him to leave me. We broke up and I tried to give my relationship a chance with Noah. I couldn't forget Garey ever but and my heart always craved for him. Everything was fine with Noah, he's smart,  he cared for me but he doesn't love me. He never understands my feelings nor he ever tried to be with me without any reason. He never made me feel special, he was just way too practical for our relationships.

He's marrying me because I'm an independent girl who doesn't cling to his shoulder and who can take care of herself and who is good for his reputation. Marrying me was a business deal for him, that's it. I was just a regular normal person for him and it saddened me always. He never ever tried to see what's inside my heart, I wasn't that important to him ever.

But, just a month back Garey came back into my life and we again started dating. I cheated Noah, I know that but I can't lose Garey. I love him more than anything. He gave me this idea and I can do anything to be with him. Love makes you do everything and makes you forget the difference between fair and unfair and that's what happened to me.

I'm betraying Noah but I'll have to do this. I don't have to be his girlfriend anymore. I'll marry Garey after six days and then will flew away from here. I don't know how but Eva got to know about me and Garey and she asked me to give her a good amount to keep her mouth shut. I belong to a rich family so buying Eva wasn't tough for me. Money can buy anything and I'm buying my love with this money. My dad would not be able to harm us once we'll be rich.

I'm sorry Noah. Hope one day you'll be able to forgive me!!

---------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

How was the chapter? Do lemme know!!

Guys I've written a new novel, called Hearts Whispers. I hope you give it a shot too!! Waiting fr ur views!!

Vote, comments and share!!

Follow me on Instagram : soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

382 133 22
Maddison Porter has gone through some heartache in her life, when she was 13 years old she was involved in a car accident which killed her mother and...
270K 12.3K 25
*Edited* Highest Rank: #56 in Romance // A rich guy wants a friend, to end his loneliness... A girl needs money, to help her sick brother... ...
4.5K 796 49
You met him on a thunderstorm night. Then he help you out from your fear You are a part timer now. So you shared your apartment with you only bff. Y...
434K 13.4K 53
17 year old Hope moves to Massachusetts when her Dad takes a job at Harvard University. she never expected the attraction she feels toward her new En...