Forever together- An Alexbell...

By isxlation

Isabelle Fuhrman meets Alexander Ludwig during The Hunger Games. They immediately become friends and realize... More

Forever together- An Alexbelle Fanfic
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (!!!)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
sequel¿?
sequel pt2

Epilogue

1.3K 46 46
By isxlation

Finally, it's here!! After over 8 months, I'm posting the epilogue!!

I'm so sorry it took so long but I lost my account for a long time & just got it back:) I hope you guys enjoy the final chapter of this book!

Also, this is dedicated to @OliviaHolt1234 for commenting!! sorry I didn't see you comments earlier:)

Isabelle's POV

I smile at my grandchildren playing in the back yard of my old, worn out home. Four of them. Karter, Kinsley, Annie, and Eliza.

My three children who are no longer children push them on the swings and catch them at the end of the slide. They make me so happy, but not as happy as Alexander once did.

Without him, I feel empty and lost. There is nothing to do if nobody does it with me.

We had so many great memories. Our trip to Hawaii, the birth of the twins, our first date out to that ice cream shop. Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days, when I didn't have a care in the world; I was just in love.

I remind myself how blessed I am now, though. I have four beautiful, intelligent grandchildren, three sons and daughters. But I don't have the one thing I love most, Xander.

As I reminisce of great times, I hear footsteps making their way up to the back porch. I turn my head and see fourteen-year-old Kinsley and ten-year-old Eliza.

"Hi grandma!" Eliza exclaims happily.

"Hello, dears!" I reply to them.

"Will you tell us a story, grandma?" Kinsley inquires, gazing at me.

I chuckle. "I have so many stories to tell! What would you like to hear?"

"You and grandpa's story!" Annie squeals.

I tell this story to them every time they visit me, which is quite often, and they always want to hear it. It makes me happy that someone likes to hear it, even if they are just little girls. They are extremely smart, to be fair.

"Alright girls," I begin as Eliza climbs onto my lap. "When I met grandpa, I was about 16. We were filming for a movie we were in. Could you imagine me being in a movie?"

"I'm sure you were very beautiful," Kinsley commented.

"Thank you, Kinsley," I thank her. "Back to the story. We were filming for a movie, and in the movie, we were sort of friends. All of the actors and actresses bonded over the course of filming, but Xander and I had I different bond.

"When I first met him, I was head over heels. I was already in love, I just didn't know it yet. Unfortunately for me, he had a girlfriend. I was a little disappointed, but we became really close friends very quickly.

"One day, he came to my hotel room and asked me if I wanted to go out for ice cream. Of course I said yes. When we walked outside, it was pouring rain! Grandpa pushed on and made me go with him. To make it worse, once we got there, we ran out of gas, so we had to sleep in Xander's car.

"That was when he told me he loved me and asked me to be his girlfriend."

On and on I tell the story, as I have many, many times before. Every time I add something new, a new comment or question, a little detail, a new character. They enjoy listening to my stories, and I love telling them. I continue on until their parents are telling them that it's time to say farewell until next time.

"Bye grandma!" the children say in unison.

"Goodbye!" I wave to them.

"Bye, mom," Kylie hugs me. "I will be over tomorrow to check on you, okay?"

"Okay," I reply.

As they pull out of my driveway, I turn away and walk back inside. I check the time and it's already 9:30. I pad over to my bedroom. It's perfectly warm in here. I climb under the covers.

My eyelids close shut, and my mid starts imagining wonderful, sunny days with Alexander. We sit on the grass, hand in hand, looking at the clouds.

I sigh and realize something.

It's time.

It's time to see Xander once again.

Goodbye, beautiful life.

I drift off.

When I awaken, I am not in my bed. Surrounding me is light. My head turns around. I notice something's coming towards me. I can already tell who it is.

"Xander!" I shout, my voice working perfectly.

I run to him, since my legs are completely intact now. He throws his arms around me and squeezes tight.

"I missed you so much, Izzy." He whispers.

"I missed you more."

"Now we are together."

"Forever. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys, this is the end.

I'd like to thank all of you guys. Thank you so much. I never believed when I first posted this that I could get as many people to read my story as I have. I am so happy and thankful for every one of you:)

I'd like to give a special thanks to @Misty_Scarlet and @HolyAnnie for being the most helpful people ever! Thank you for commenting on literally every chapter (I was looking through them today and actually cried.) Thank you for helping me when I didn't know how to write things and giving me ideas and always being there for me. Without you guys this story wouldn't be where it is.

Thank you all so much for being amazing and voting and commenting and following. You have no idea how happy I get when I read you comments!

Well, this isn't goodbye yet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 354 16
Cato is a junior student who is popular, handsome, and smart. When he was in his History class, he met his old elementary classmate Clove by chance...
28.6K 884 24
"Cause baby I could build a castle Out of all the bricks they threw at me And every day is like a battle But every night with us is like a dream" ♡ A...
88.7K 2K 36
Clove discovers a powerful secret about her bestfriend, Cato, and if anyone found out, he'd be dead. Something unimaginable happens after their first...
137K 2.7K 42
Isabelle Fuhrman already thought she was doing well when she landed 'Clove' in the upcoming movie "The Hunger Games." That's until she meets the fun...