Chapter 24

Alexander's POV

Ugh. I hate getting up in the morning. It's like. "Ooh it's Saturday! I get to sleep in!" But then you think, "Crap! I have to get up!" That's how I feel right now.

I sit up. Isabelle is gone. Just like she said. I walk over to Sophia's room where they were both sleeping.

Sophia is awake and is shaking Isabelle. This girl is nuts. My parents need to stop feeding her sugar or something.

"IZZYBELLE!" She shrieks. "Wake up! We have to get to the PRIVATE JET!"

Nice one, sis. That'll wake her up. Yep. It did.

She jerks up. "What? Private jet? Did you just say a freaking private jet?"

"Yes." Sophia replies. "I said private jet. Our family owns one."

"Okay! I'm getting up! Does your family have a kajillion dollars or something?" She asks me.

I nod. She can think that if she wants to.

I walk back to my room to get dressed. My suitcase is already packed, so that's done.

I throw on a orange polo and some shorts. By the time I'm done, Isabelle is standing at the door.

"Hey babe." I say in a raspy voice. That's what I sound like in the morning. Isabelle likes it.

"Top o' the mornin' to ya!" She replies in a fake Irish accent. Where did that come from?

"You look nice." I remark. She is wearing an aqua blue pencil skirt and a black tank top. Also, boots with some heels.

"Thanks!" She squeals. In pops Sophia. She looks cute with a light pink dress.

She hops over to me and kisses me on the cheek. I laugh. She is just too cute.

"Mom says we have to go in ten minutes!" Sophia says. We nod.

We all go downstairs with our luggage. Dad brings them out to the car. We all pile in to the back seats. We are all very squished though.

Dad keeps the jet at the airport, so we have to go to a special wing for the private jets. It's pretty fun, actually.

"Dad?" Sophia asks. "Can I sit with Alex and Izzy on the plane?"

Dad shrugs. "It's up to them, honey."

"Of course you can, Sophia!" Isabelle exclaims. Sophia fist pumps. Seriously, Mom and Dad, stop with the sugar.

Finally we make it to the plane. Isabelle is astonished, Sophia is just her happy self, and Mom and Dad are casual. Isabelle keeps turning her head around like there's more stuff to come.

Don't worry. There will.

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter! Should I do Sophia's POV? Let me know! One vote and comment for the next chapter