Chapter 21

Isabelle's POV

I wake up to a loud voice.

"Hey Alexander." Nicole says. Somebody get me a knife.

"Hi Nicole! It's Isabelle! Are you calling to tell us that you're desperate, and that you want Alex back?" I spit.

"Isabelle!" Xander whisper-yells. I smirk.

"Xander, why are you still with Isabelle? I know you still-" Nicole is interrupted by Alexander.

"Save it for someone who cares, Nicole. Because you don't know anything about me and I don't give a crap." Ooh. Dang. Xander.

"Excuse me?" Nicole asks.

"You heard me." He answers.

"Goodbye Nicole!" I exclaim. I click the end button and Xander sighs.

"She really is desperate, isn't she?"

"No really."

I kiss him on the cheek and he continues to drive. That girl. The nerve. I swear if I ever see her again, she might not be able to model anymore.

"Are we there yet?" I whine.

Xander laughs. "Almost. We will probably be there in half an hour."

That's good. I can't wait to see Mr and Mrs Ludwig. They're so nice and welcoming and friendly.

And Sophia! I love her. She is like the little sister I never had. We can have sleepovers and do nails and all that stuff!

Xander probably wants to watch football or basketball or baseball, whichever is in season. I don't keep up with sports.

He'll love to see his dad. He is a really big mentor in his life and I know he wants his dad to proud of him. Well, he should be proud.

Eventually, we pull into their driveway. Wow. This house is amazing.

Three stories, big backyard, beautiful landscaping. How can they afford this? Keep dreaming, Isabelle.

Alex grabs our bags and leads them up the walkway to the front door. He opens it up and yells, "Family! I'm home!"

Sophia comes running down the staircase first. She runs up to Xander and hugs him. Then she comes up to me and does the same.

"Sophia!" I exclaim. "It's so nice to see you! We are going to have so much fun together!" We jump and down together. Xander rolls his eyes.

Next come his parents.

"Isabelle! How are you?" Mrs. Ludwig says. She is so nice. I can't decide whether to call her Mrs. Ludwig or Sharlene.

"I'm doing great, Mrs. Ludwig! I don't think Alexander would let me be anything other than that!" I laugh.

"Please, call me Sherlene!" She insists. I nod.

"Hello, son!" Herald booms. He pat Xander on the back.

"I'm doing well! How are you dad?" He answers.

Herald doesn't have a chance to answer because Sophia asks, "Can Isabelle sleep in my room tonight? Please!"

"Sure!" I say. "We can do nails and facials and watch movies!"

She leads me up to her room, which is really cool. It's painted light green and has a desk and a lamp and normal bedroom stuff.

"It's really cool in here!" I say.

"Thanks!" She replies. "Is it okay if you sleep on the floor?" I nod. She pulls out a blanket and some pillows.

"What movie do you want to watch? We can watch it after dinner." She says.

"Do you have the lion king? I love that movie!" I squeal.

"Yes! I love that movie too!" She shouts.

"Girls, time for dinner!" Herald yells for downstairs. That fast already? That's okay. I'm starving!

Okay how do you like it so far? If you have any idea of what should happen in Hawaii or the future! I will NOT post the next chapter until I get two votes and two comments