Chapter 12

It has been 2 years since the hunger games premiere. Since then, Jack has proposed to Jackie. Xander has finished filming Grown Ups 2, I have finished filming After Earth, and we have finally found the perfect apartment.

It's awesome. Gourmet kitchen, dining room, living room that looks onto the beach. 2 bedrooms. Perfect. We just moved in yesterday, so we still have to put some stuff away, but it's pretty good.

"Hey," Xander says. "Wanna go out for Chinese?"

"Yes!" I yell. "Let's go!"

I love Chinese food my favorite restaurant, Peeking Duck, is in the apartment, so we just have to go down to the 2nd floor.

"What are you gonna get?" I ask in the elevator.

"I haven't even seen the menu!" He replies. I laugh.

Once we get to the restaurant, I say, "Table for 2 please."

"I'll be right back." Xander says. I nod. He walks back to the kitchen. Hmm. What is he doing in there?

The waitress comes up to us after Alex gets back. "What would you like to drink?"

"Two green teas, please." Xander answers. The waitress hurries back to the kitchen.

"How did you know that green tea is my favorite?" I ask.

"Maybe it's because every time we go out to eat you get green tea." He retorts. I punch his arm.

In less than a minute, the waitress is back with the tea. She hands me my cup.

"Thanks." I say. I take a sip. I feel something metallic in there. I swish my finger around and pull something out. A ring!

Xander takes it from my hand, and gets down on one knee. Is this happening? Am I dreaming?

"Isabelle Fuhrman, will you marry me?" He says. I nod while I cry.

"Yes!" I reply. "Abso-freakin-lutely!" He stands up and twirls me around. I kiss him a billion times. Oh my gosh! I am engaged! I have to tell Mom, and Madeline, and Jackie! And EVERYONE!!!!

"I am going to marry Alexander Ludwig!" I yell as we walk out of the restaurant.

"And I'm going to marry Isabelle Fuhrman!" Xander calls.

Now, I am the happiest person alive.