EDITING New To The Game (Book...

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 6

5.9K 252 12
By LabelMeNotorious_

____EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES____

Lexi POV

I can't wait for this week to be over. Ever since me and Drew started back talking and hanging out I been getting these texts and calls from unknown numbers warning me to stay away from Drew or else.

Then a dude telling me that I'm all his and Drew doesn't deserve me TF. Smh these hoes want him this bad. Hell if I wanted him back best believe it'll happen. But don't block yo number because you a scary hoe come to me face to face. Hiding behind an unknown number.

Fuck allat I know who can help me find out where they coming from.

*Phone Convo*

Skit: Speak

Lexi: Damn that's how you answer the phone my ninja lol.

Skit: Haha nah I wasn't looking I just answered.

Lexi: Mhm so you say. But I need a favor.

Skit: Hmm and what might that favor be?

Lexi: I been getting these texts and calls from an unknown number and I was wondering if you could come over and find out where they coming from.

Skit: Ahhh I guess shawty but on one condition

Lexi: Ugh and what might that be?

Skit: I get to take you out afterwards.

Lexi: Ahhh fine whatever. Just get here ninja!

Skit: Iight smart ass. I'll be there in 30.

Lexi: Okay and hurry ya ass

*Convo Over*

I get up to go shower. After my shower I put on

A pair of ripped bleached skinny jeans

A button down red Nautica shirt

A pair of red sandals

I put my hair in a high bun. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked downstairs. I was sitting on the couch waiting on Skit slow ass. I hear a knock at the door so I know it's him.

I opened the door. He just looks at me smirking. "Kneegrow bring ya long eyed, eye raping, always smirking having ass in already." I said. He just walked in laughing. We headed for the couch. He pulled put his laptop and hooked my phone to it.

While he did his job I walked in the kitchen to get us some snacks. Cause Lord knows how long this gone take. My momma not coming home she at her man house for the week. I love being home alone. I'm forever walking around naked ;) lmao.

I made us sandwiches with some chips and grabbed us something to drink. I'm only being nice for once he better not think this an everyday thing. I walked out the kitchen and headed to the living room.

I handed him his food and he went in. I just laughed. "Why you laughing lil girl?"

"Ain't nothing bout me lil and cause you acting like you ain't ate in years." I said laughing. He chuckled and continue eating.

After we were done eating he went to work.

*2 Hours Later*

Skit: Iight I got it but it took some time.

Lexi: Iight so tell me.

Skit: Well you see this numbers here from you call log that were restricted came from the same phone and so did the messages. Now look at the number and see if it look familiar.

I looked at the numbers on the screen and when I seem the number I knew exactly who it was. Smh but why these two calling restricted threatening me and shit. We around each other every day. I sat his laptop back down.

I just sat back and thought about a plan. After bout 10 minutes I had the perfect plan, but imma need Drew to help.

"So what we gone do since you helped me out?" I asked still staring at the ceiling.

"It's a surprise so come on." he said grabbing my hand. I locked up the house and followed him to his car.

He opened the door for me. I got in and he jogged around and got in. I just let the seat back and chilled. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride. After what she like hours the car stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at a smirking skit.

"Fuck you smirking for ninja?"

He laughed. "Get out and come on." I shrugged and got out. We were at some house. It looked nice. There were hella cars outside.

I smelled BARBQ.

"Where are we?" I asked looking him like he crazy.

"We at my momma house." he chuckled.

"Ooh lawd why you brung me here?" I asked.

"Cause she was having a cookout. It ain't like you had shit to do anyways." he shrugged. Ughhh I wanted to slap him. As long as no shit don't start I'm cool. But it's a Thursday who has a cookout on a Thursday. I just shrugged.

We walked through the side of the house toward the back. Everyone was dancing, drinking, smoking, talking, eating, and allat other good stuff. I followed right behind him. I noticed some hoe mugging me like bitch I just got here and the HATE it real. I chuckled and waved at her ass.

She rolled her eyes. I just laughed.

We walked to some lady that looks like a female vision of Skit.

Skit introduced us and we were standing there talking and laughing. Till the silly rabbit looking as hoe walked up with a little girl in her arms. This must be his baby momma or something. She sizes me and I laugh and shrug that shit off.

"Fuck you laughing for?" she says with attitude. I shook my head and laughed some more. I don't give these hoes the satisfaction of getting to me. I took a seat and just look.

"Fuck you want Tasha?" Skit asked getting mad. She rolled her eyes.

"When you gone spend time with yo daughter and not some little ass girl that can't do shit for you and yours. And you have the nerve to bring the bitch to momma house. Take the money grabbing hoe home and come spend time with your daughter fuck nigga." she semi yelled. I laughed and got up. This bitch gone disrespect me like I'm not here. Nope not having it.

"First all you lil Ms. Piggy muppet looking motherfucker you will not disrespect me and call me out my name. I am not your age nor size. When you talk to me you gone show respect at all fucking times. Cause I'll get in that ass and put a bullet in ya head and walk away and not feel not one thing. I didn't disrespect you not once. I don't let hoes like you take me out of character I have better shit to do. Now that that's clear get some fucking sense and act like you holding a child in your arms. NOW let's try this shit again." I said. I didn't even noticed the music as stopped and people were looking. She stood there shocked. Yeah just as I thought. I took my seat and took my phone out. Everyone was standing there looking not knowing what to say.

"Damn I like her. Where you find her son?" Janet skit momma said. I laughed and continued playing on my phone. Skit grabbed the girl by the arm and pulled her in the house.

When they walked away sometime later they came from out the house. She walked over to me and apologized for being rude. People always assuming something or saying shit before they get to know you RS. I just said okay. Not once looking away from my phone. With that she walked away.

I decided to Kik Tasha and see what she doing

*Kik Convo*

QueenLexingtonToYouSultyHoes: Heyyyy :*

TashaBishess: Sup mami? ;)

QueenLexingtonToYouSultyHoes: Lol shit chilling with some people ... Wazzam sexy lol :p

TashaBishess: Lmaooo ain't shit I'm home cooling till it's time for my date.

QueenLexingtonToYouSultyHoes: Dateee? With tf who? You cheating on me now after I been nothing but faithful to yo ass hmmp. You got another thing coming!

TashaBishess: Lmfaooooo nah you know ain't nobody else for me but you. You my day 1, my Bonnie, my ROD, my everything. But I'm going with the bae SLIM of course lol.

QueenLexingtonToYouSultyHoes: Mhm yeah yeah yeah so you say ... but ooo kill em. Where y'all going?

TashaBishess: Girlll the hell if I know he said it's a surprise.

QueenLexingtonToYouSultyHoes: Ooh shit girllll I guess.... but I gotta ask you something tho

TashaBishess: Iight what is it?

QueenLexingtonToYouSultyHoes: Has Brittany and Chip been acting different or is it just me

TashaBishess: I been meaning to ask you that. Every time you come around she get an attitude or all of a sudden she gotta leave and when she see Drew around she be all up on him like Chip not right there or some shit.

QueenLexingtonToYouSultyHoes: Mhm thought I was the only one but it's cool cause they in for a rude awakening fucking with me imma body somebody ass.

TashaBishess: I hear that fuck them you do you.

QueenLexingtonToYouSultyHoes: That's an always, but go get ready for your date and imma ttyl :****

TashaBishess: Iight ttyl luv ya

QueenLexingtonToYouHoes: Lub you too stebie lmao ;)

TashaBishess: Lmaooo

*Kik Convo Over*

After I finished texting Tasha ass I noticed Skit was walking over toward me.

"You good?" he asked looking at me.

"Yeah I'm straight you know I don't let people take me out of character cause they don't know what's going on. They talk before they know the truth." he nods. After we talked for a while my song "Booty Me Down" by Kstylis came on and I pulled Skit to the dance floor. I was twerkin on him and I could feel him getting hard. I twerked even harder.

After we danced to a couple of songs I went to go sit down and eat. The food was banging I ain't even gone lie lol. I was having a good time. I see Skit and his baby momma dancing together. I just shook my head and continued eating.

My phone started to vibrate letting me know I had a text. It was from my brother. I sighed why every time I'm chilling some shit come up. I walked over to Skit and told him we had to go. We said our goodbyes to everyone and left.

We pulled up to the trap. Everybody look like they was ready to kill. We walked into my dad office. "What's going on?"

"We found them." Skit said.

"Okay...."

"And tonight's the night we take em out. Remember who I want alive. Kill everyone else. NO WITNESSES!" My dad yelled. We nodded our heads and suited up.

We loaded the trucks up with guns and hoped in. I wasn't at least one bit scared. I learned to show no emotion in a game like this. The minute you show weakness then they know they got you.

"Alright Lexi, you and Rocko take John, T1, Luke, and Scar. Y'all cover the back." We nodded. "Tyson already on the roof ready for my go ahead. Imma take the rest of these of these niggas in the front with me." We all nodded and excited the truck.

There were two men at the front, one on each side of the house, two on the roof, and two at the back. We all put our silencers on. Tyson took out the guards in the roof. After killing the guards outside. We kicked down the door.

Niggas was tryna pick up their guns up but it was too late. We went through every door on the first floor. Killing anyone and anything. How you supposed to be the best nigga in the game but you niggas ain't prepared.

We cleared the first floor. We had the boys take all the money, drugs, and guns to the truck. We headed up these spiral staircases. My team went straight ahead clearing and checking the rooms. But they were empty.

Skit and his team back telling us out was all clear.

"Shh y'all hear that?" I said placing my index finger up. I walked closer and closer to the sound. It sounded like someone moaning.

Everyone was behind me with they guns aimed. I peeped in O.O I closed the door back quick. These niggas in here having a 5 some TF! I almost threw up. They was DP'n one girl. While another girl was licking his ass. Eeeeeee my stomach cheezus. Then the other girl was eating the chick that was licking his ass. Jesus take the wheel!

I kicked open the door. Everyone jumped up. These hoes was screaming bloody Mary. Oh hell no. I shoot one in the head. Another in the chest twice and that other bitch in the thigh, stomach, three times in the chest, and twice in the head.

Rocko and Skit looked at me shocked. I shrugged it off.

"Tie they ass up and let's fucking go." Skit said. The cleanup crew was already here. We walked out and speed off to the trap. Well at least they got the nut in while it lasted.

We carried the duffel bags full on drugs and money in the back room. Well the other boys brung the two dudes to the dungeon. I walked in my daddy office. "We got em." He nodded and got up. But I stopped him. "Daddy let me kill em." he looked at me and we walked into the dungeon. I bout to do they ass how they did Jesus.

When we walked in they were chained from the ceiling. "So you motherfuckers think y'all could just steal from me and get away with It." my dad yelled. Shooting them in the knees. He tortured them for about 5 good minutes. Skit, Rocko, Tyson, and I was standing up by the wall looking. I had a smirk on my face because I was imaging how I was going to torture them.

They cried and pleaded for their pathetic ass lives. I laughed and walked toward them. I grabbed the bat that had spikes attached to it and walked over to them.

"Batter up BITCH!" I hit one of them in the ribs with it. And the other I hit in the face. I hit them over and over till I was satisfied. I walked back over to the table and got the wood chipper. "Say bye bye to your precious jewels."

"NOOOO!" they managed to coughed out. Too late haha. I grabbed some whips and chains. And why in there was blood every fucking where.

I grabbed the machete and went to slicing they limbs off. Blood squirted everywhere.

After I was done I walked out and headed to the bathroom to clean myself up. It was a lil after 2 will Rocko dropped me home.

I walked into my room. Stripped out of my clothes and went to take a shower. I wrapped my towel around me feeling fresh. When I walked out my bathroom the cool breeze hot me. WOOOO lol. I lotion my body put my phone on the charger and slid under the covers letting sleep take over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912 48 9
Zawadi is an African girl from a small town in central Kenya who vowed to never fall in love after a series of bad luck. That was until she met her h...
74K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
65.2K 1.3K 33
Heaven or he'll you choose! I'm Heaven and life is hell but so am I you coming? See I was raised by my four older siblings for reasons you'll find o...