Three's a Crowd...or is it? (...

By FluffyBunny

Tyler and Alex have been together for years, just the two of them...that is until they decide to add best fri... More

Three's a Crowd...or is it? (BoyxBoy)
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 pt. 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24---LAST CHAPTER---

Chapter 18

47.4K 999 206
By FluffyBunny

This chapter takes off after Tyler leaves them to go home from the movies.

Ryan’s POV

I felt bad, watching Tyler walk away. I really didn’t want to see him leave but I can’t help that my mom was trying to give me the ‘talk’ after she walked in on us. And I really can’t go through that again. It sucked the first time when she was making me listen to her tell me about how a boy and girl’s feelings can lead to sex and now she wanted to tell me exactly how two boys would have sex…I shuddered to myself as I remembered.

Alex made a movement next to me and I looked over to see him texting on his phone. When he noticed, he gave me a half smile and sighed at the reply that came through. “I was asking Tyler if he was mad.” He mumbled, putting his phone back up.

“Is he?”

“He said no but that usually means yes.” I felt even worse after hearing that and I groaned to myself.

“Maybe we should go back and just sneak him into my room.”

Alex laughed and shook his head, “Nah, don’t want to get you in trouble. He’ll be fine by tomorrow. He can never stay mad for long.”

I nodded, already knowing that. I’m not going to lie, as bad as I feel about Tyler, I’m sort of happy that it’s just me and Alex. We haven't really gotten to spend to much time alone together. I don’t know why I’m so drawn to him. Maybe it’s the whole bad boy thing that makes me want to just tackle him to the ground and kiss him all over his sexy body.

“You know you can stay with me for as long as you need, right?” I looked at him so he could see that I was completely serious. “In fact, why don’t you just move in with me?” I laughed but still serious. I knew he wouldn’t move in with me but I still had to put it out there so he knew that he’d have a place to come if it got bad again. I’ve never hated anybody before until I actually met Alex’s dad. Now whenever I think of him, I swear I could probably kill him if I got the chance. The hatred is just that intense, along with the worry that I feel every time Alex goes home.

“Thanks.” Alex grinned and put his arm around my shoulder as we neared closer to my house. “But don’t worry, I’m fine.” He assured me and I let the subject drop when we made it to my door. I let us in and sighed in relief to see that my mom was most likely already in her room. I don’t think I could take her looking at me the way a mother looks at her son when she knows something’s about to happen. Not that anything is going to happen but she will only assume the worst, I’m sure.

We went to my room and I immediately flopped down on my bed. “Mhmm…my bed is so comfy.” I sighed, positioning my head in the middle of my fluffy pillow.

Alex smirked, leaning against the wall. “It looks comfortable, but I wouldn’t know since you’ve decided to take up the entire thing.”

I smirked right back, “You could always lie on top of me. Trust me; I’m just as comfortable as the bed.” I winked a few times, over dramatically. “Hint, hint.”

Alex laughed and pushed himself off the wall to stand next to my bed. He leaned down and shoved me over so he could lie down beside me. He bit his lip before opening his mouth, “I don’t think that we should do anything without Tyler being here. It would feel like I’m cheating on him.” He mumbled.

I scrunched my face up in confusion, “But I’m your boyfriend to so it’s not like its actual cheating, right?” I can’t believe I’m actually having to try and convince one of my boyfriends to sleep with me. I can kind of understand where he’s coming from since him and Tyler have been together for so long I guess I can see how he would feel as if he’s cheating if he does something with me without Tyler here but am I only ever allowed to be with them only when we’re all together? Are we never going to be allowed to do anything with only just the two of us?

“It’s just that, I don’t think Tyler would be happy about it.” He stared up at my ceiling, deep in thought. It’s just so confusing. We’ve never really sat down and talked about what was expected in this new relationship. We all just jumped in without even a second thought.

“I guess you’re right.”

“Are you upset?” He turned his head to look down at me and I shook my head. “No, maybe, I don’t know.” I sighed, closing my eyes. “It’s just that for the rest of the time we’re together, we’re only going to be able to do things in threes? Never just the two of us?”  

“Well, it is a three way relationship. Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to be?”

“I don’t know.”

“I don’t know either.” Alex laughed and put his arm around my chest, pulling me towards him until our bodies were pressed together and I could feel his hot breath flow over my face. “I’ve never been in the situation to do anything without Tyler before.” I could tell by the look in his eye that he was torn between what was the right thing to do so I gave him a tight hug.

“Don’t worry; we won’t do anything until we talk to Tyler to see how he feels about it.” I whispered into his neck and I felt his body relax at my words.

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes, feeling more relaxed than I had in days. I love feeling Alex’s arms around me, I loved feeling Tyler’s arms around me also but when Alex does it I just feel completely safe. Like he wouldn’t let anything or anyone hurt me. I remember when Tyler would tell me the same thing when he and Alex had first gotten together. At the time I couldn’t quite understand since I had never had that feeling before but now, oh I know.

“Are you going to sleep?” Alex’s voice rumbled in my hair and I nodded, suddenly really tired.

“Thanks for taking me on a date.” I mumbled and barely heard his ‘you're welcome’ before I started to fall asleep, a smile on my face.

Alex’s POV

I yawned and stretched my arms above my head, my back arching a bit off the bed. A groan sounded from my chest and I looked down, a smile coming to my face. I had almost forgotten that I stayed over with Ryan last night.

He groaned again and snuggled closer into my side. He was so cute in the morning time. His hair stuck in odd directions and his lips pushed out as if he was in the middle of a good pout.

Our talk last night was a little awkward for me. I wanted to do stuff with him but then every time I told myself it would be ok, I started to think of Tyler and his face would flash through my mind and I’d instantly feel guilty.

I sighed, still watching Ryan sleep. He wants to sit down and all of us have a talk about where this relationship is going and what exactly is allowed when we’re not all together. I know we need to get all of that figured out but I think I should talk with Tyler about it first, without Ryan there. I don’t know, I guess it’s because we already know each other so well and I want him to be able to talk freely and honestly with me. None of that fake happiness he does sometimes.

I lifted up out of Ryan’s arms slowly, being sure not to wake him. He mumbled something before going back to sleep and I found a piece of paper to leave him a note, letting him know that I had went over to Tyler’s and for him to come over when he got up.

After gathering up my stuff, I opened his window and snuck out. I wasn’t about to go through the front door where I will be stopped by his mom. Nah, thanks but no thanks. That awkward conversation can wait for another time.

It didn’t take me long to walk the distance to Tyler’s house and I took out the key he gave me a while back, unlocking the door and walked straight to the room that I know so well.

Tyler was still sleeping, curled up on his side and hugging a pillow. The normal strong feeling of love went through me as I lay down on the bed next to him. “Baby.” I whispered in his ear, giving him a kiss on his cheek as his face scrunched up and he cracked on eye, staring at me sleepily.

“Hey.” His voice was husky with sleep.

“Morning baby.” I moved the hair out of his eyes, earning me a grin from the sexy boy in my arms.

“What are you doing here?” He propped his head up on his hand and took a look around. “Where’s Ryan?”

“Still asleep at his house and I came to see if you we’re ok?” I still remember the look on his face when he turned to leave last night. It made me sad that he was sad but it seemed to be more than that and that’s another reason why I wanted to come without Ryan.

Tyler smiled and looked down to where our hands were laced together. “Are you happy in our new relationship?” He asked, glancing back up into my eyes.

I nodded slightly, not really sure what the right answer was. If he’s not happy and I say I am then I look like and ass, if he’s happy and I say no then I look like an ass…yeah, this is going to be a tricky talk.

“Are you?” I raised an eyebrow as he sighed loudly.

“I was.”

“But now you’re not?”

Tyler shrugged, “I don’t know,” he groaned, putting his forehead to my chest. “Sometimes I feel like it’s the best thing that we’ve ever done but then sometimes I just want us back. It’s stupid, I know.”

He hid his face from me as he said this and I had to put a finger under his chin, forcing it up enough for me to look into his eyes, “its not stupid baby. It’s normal. We’ve been together forever so of course you would want that back. Hell, I want that back sometimes.” I smiled, “but like you said, when I’m not feeling like that then I’m happy with the three of us. It’s nice having the two hottest guys in school being with me.”

“Yeah, it is.” He paused for a moment and I could tell he still had something on his mind. “Last night, when you chose to stay with Ryan, well, why did you do that? It’s always been me that takes care of you when your dad is a fucking bitch.” He laughed a little.

“Awe baby, I was trying to give you a night off. It is always you that makes me feel better. I thought you might be getting a little tired of it.”

Tyler rolled his eyes and shook his head at me. “Jeez Alex, that’s like the stupidest thing you’ve ever said.”

I smirked at him, “I’m sure I’ve said stupider stuff.”

“Stupider isn’t even a word, dumbass.” Tyler snickered, the seriousness of our talk being replaced by a light teasing.

“Whatever. I just said it so obviously it is.”

“Ok, sure.” When his laughing died away he opened his mouth once again, “So you think I shouldn’t be so jealous and quit thinking that this whole thing was a bad idea?”

“I think you should feel however you want but maybe not judge it to hard just yet, you know? We’ve only been together for a week, I’m sure it takes some time to get used to.”

He thought over this for a moment before nodding his head, “You’re right. But I expect us to spend some time alone together, especially when I start to feel like I’m losing you, ok?”

“Ok.” I mumbled, feeling much better. God, I loved Tyler. He’s just about the best thing in my entire world. “I’ve said from the beginning that if you didn’t like this then we would stop and I’m standing by that baby. Just say the word and it will go back to just Tyler and Alex.” Tyler grinned happily and leaned in to give me a hard kiss.

“I love you.” He mumbled against my lips.

“I love you to.” I told him right back, leaning forward until his back hit the bed and I was hovering over him, our lips never parting.

Ryan’s POV

“Just say the word and it will go back to just Tyler and Alex.” I listened to Alex outside of Tyler’s door and I felt my heart skip a beat at his words. I was just about to knock on the door but stopped with my hand in the air when I heard Alex talking. I don’t know what came over me but I decided to listen for a minute. Now I wish I hadn’t.

Turning on my heel, I stepped back down the hall silently and let myself out. I wasn’t going to run away crying or throw a fit. I just needed some air. I needed some time to process what I had just learned and to figure out what exactly it meant.

What exactly do you do when you find out that your boyfriends can just throw you away without looking back? To find out that if they had to choose, they wouldn’t choose me?

I didn’t know, I only knew one thing for sure and that was that it hurt….

*GASP* What is this?! ANOTHER CHAPTER?! And it hasn't been a month since the last update?! Holy hell! Pigs are sure gonna fly tonight! hehe...ok, ok...I'm lame...I know..whatever

Anyways, You should definatly reward me for my fast update by VOTING AND COMMENTING! It's the humane thing to do...really, it is! :P

I was actually really motivated to post after all of the comments I was getting on the last chapter..I loved how there was this whole differing on opinions on who should be hurt in who shouldn't and then there was the ones where they were like CAN'T THEY ALL JUST BE HAPPY?!?!? and I'm pretty sure there was one where Tyler should be with 'Jake' so that he will leave Ryan and Alex alone...lmao...AHHH! I LOVED IT! <3 So, with that...I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 117 24
Tyler and John have been friends for forever. Where one is you'll find the other, almost always. They're like twins from different parents. Every arg...
Inseparable By Sky

Teen Fiction

1.2K 90 33
[Completed] Tyler finds love difficult for him. He has never been in Love at all. He always wondered what it would feel like to be loved by someone...
881 26 17
Yet again something tragic happend to Alex. Now he has to transfer to another school because his trusted friend couldn't keep one thing to himself. B...
155K 8.5K 24
Ethan, a gay teenage boy, has been single all his life. While his friends' facebook relationship statuses read "In a relationship", his remains a pit...