Falling For A Thug

By Sae-xx

Everything in her life was perfect until her parents decided to get a divorce. That's when her life changed f... More

Chapter 1- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 2- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 3- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 4- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 5- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 6- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 7- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 8- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 9- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 10- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 11- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 12- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 13- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 14- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 15- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 16- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 17- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 18- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 19- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 20- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 21- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 22- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 23- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 24- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 25- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 26- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 27- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 28- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 29- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 30- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 31- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 32- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 33- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 34- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 35- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 36- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 37- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 38- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 39- Falling For A Thug
40- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 41- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 42- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 43- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 44- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 45- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 46- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 47- Falling For A Thug
Snippet Of Chapter 49
Chapter 49-Falling For A Thug
Chapter 50- Falling For A Thug
Chapter 51- Falling For A Thug
Sequel

Chapter 48- Falling For A Thug

59.6K 1.7K 2.1K
By Sae-xx

When I look at you I see this perfect person. Then there's me, this weird, crazy person with all these problems and I don't see how you chose me but please. Just stay.

~Mookie~

3 1/2 months later

"Why do they keep changing the date of the wedding?" Blaze asked me once I got back home. He was referring to Mike and Trina's wedding. I just got back from meeting with the girls and come to find out, they're changing the date of their wedding again for the third time.

First time was because she wanted more time to lose weight so she can fit in her wedding dress.

Second time was because she wanted MJ to be able to walk down the isle. (The child is only one, so I don't get how or why she thinks he'll be able to understand what is going on)

Now, they've changed the date because Trina changed the theme so it's going to take them awhile to get everything how she wants it.

And of course Mike is just going along with it and down whatever she wants.

"I don't know. You know how extra Trina is, she can't help it. But hopefully this is the last time because It's tiring. We have our new dresses though," I informed him as I plopped down on the couch next to him. He looked at me.

"What do they look like?"

"You'll just have to wait and see," I told him and he smirked at me with a shake of his head.

"Well then I can't wait."

Just as I was about to lean forward to kiss him, I heard the sound of our front door being opened and I groaned. "Who is it?"

"The King has arrived!" I turned my head and stared blankly at the sight of Jermaine walking in with Tori and the baby. She gave birth to their daughter two months ago and they named her Layla, she was the cutest.

After them came in Chad carrying Adrianna in his arms, which made me confused. I quickly stood up and made my way over to him.

"Why do you have her?" I asked taking her out of his arms. When she saw me a smile formed on her face so I kissed her in greeting.

"Calm down, I just got her from Blaze's dad. He's outside," he responded but I was done speaking with him. I walked back to the couch and sat next to Blaze with out child in between us.

Now she knew how to sit up on her own, and when you put her on the ground she'll try her hardest to crawl but she hasn't quite got it yet.

"What was that about?" Blaze asked as I sat next to him, I shrugged.

"I wasn't expecting him to walk in with her, that's all."

"Well baby it's not like a stranger had her, it was just Chad," he tried to assure me. But if only he knew.

"So Monique, I'm highly upset that you didn't acknowledge my presence when I walked in," Jermaine snapped at me and I laughed at him.

"I'm sorry. Hey Jermaine, Hi Tori."

"Hey girl-

"Um, no! Acknowledge my child too. I speak to Adrianna every time I see her, so you speak to Layla," he demanded and I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Layla."

"Now Blaze, it's your turn-"

"Nigga don't even try it," Blaze cut him off by saying and I laughed at them. I saw Mr. Legend walk in the living room followed by Daniella and Antonio.

They've been getting real close lately and I'm positive Blaze has noticed it too because as soon as they walked in, his eyes went straight to them.

Daniella has been busy lately with her new modeling gig, and it seems that if she's not taking pictures, she's with Antonio.

I ship it.

"Monique be a good house wife and go get me a glass of aqua," Jermaine told me and I frowned up my face.

"That's not how you ask me."

"Blaze tell your girl to get me a bottle of water."

"Nah, I'm good," I looked at Blaze and smiled when I saw Adrianna sitting in his lap staring up at him when he spoke.

"Monique will you please get me a bottle of water?" he asked me correctly and I nodded.

"Why, of course."

There was no cold water in the fridge so I had to go get a bottle out of the pantry. As I was in there to grab the water, I felt a presence behind me and froze when I turned around and saw that it was Chad.

"What do you want?"

"Why did you act like you didn't want me holding Adrianna?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Because I didn't, now get out of my way," I mumbled trying to pass him, but he stood in my way.

"I wouldn't hurt her."

"I know you wouldn't, because Blaze would kill you. And he would also kill you if you tried anything with me so move."

"For fuck's sake Monique I'm not going to try anything! You act like I can't even talk to you, damn. It's not that serious," he exclaimed and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Get out of my way."

"I don't like the fact that you hate me. I apologized to you but you're still envious towards me and I don't like it."

"I don't care, move!" I yelled louder and this time he let me pass, probably because he didn't want any one to come and see what was going on if I was yelling.

"Where is Chad?" Blaze asked me as soon as I sat down next to him after passing Jermaine his water. I shrugged. "So you didn't see him."

"I think he was going to the bathroom, I don't know," I mumbled. I could feel his stare on me for a little longer before he looked away with his jaw clenched. "What's wrong?"

He didn't reply.

Chad walked back into the living room a few seconds later and he made eye contact with me immediately. Blaze noticed right away and I could see him staring Chad down.

"Blaze, what's the matter?"

"Let me talk to you in the room for a minute," he demanded before standing up. I stared at his retreating figure confused on why he seems so upset.

I passed Adrianna to her Papa before following Blaze into the room like he asked me to. When I walked in he was standing against the wall looking off out the window with his large arms folded across his chest.

"Baby-"

"Did I miss something?" he asked with his voice low, the tone that I've noticed he only uses when he's pissed off and trying to control himself. Why is he using that tone with me?

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me. What the hell was that out there?" he asked finally looking at me. His eyes were dark and his hand was balled tightly in a fist.

"What was what?"

"That shit with you and Chad, that's what! Is something going on between you two that I should know about?" he questioned and I could feel my heart drop. Was there something going on between us that I should tell him?

Nothing has happened besides him telling me that he likes me. And if I wanted to tell Blaze that, now would be the perfect time to do so.

But I can't.

Because if I do then I know for a fact Blaze would storm out there and release his anger on Chad and I don't want that to happen. At least not with our daughter out there, and the rest of the family.

"What? What would even make you think that?"

"Monique I wasn't fucking born yesterday, something is up. First you tell me you don't want him watching you anymore, and I just shrugged that off because I didn't think it was a bid deal. But now you're flipping out when you see him holding Babygirl?"

"I told you that was only because I wasn't expecting her to be with him!" I tried to reason but it was clear that he wasn't having it.

"If it was Jermaine or someone else holding her I know for a fact you wouldn't have acted that way. And you don't think it's weird how when you left the room a few minutes ago he got up and left too?"

I should've known Blaze would have noticed that.

I hate Chad so much.

"That was a coincidence Blaze. It's nothing," I mumbled looking away from his hard stare.

"You also must think I haven't noticed the way you've been acting around him. Whenever he's with us you act weird and he always fucking looking at you. So with all that you still going to tell me it's nothing?"

God, I hate lying to him.

"Blaze I don't think it's that serious. I mean, what do you think is going on? You don't trust me?"

"I do trust you," he snapped and I shook my head.

"Then why are you acting like this?"

"Because you're not telling me something. Don't try to make me feel stupid because I know you like the back of my hand and I know when you're lying," he told me and I sighed, walking up to him.

"I don't know what's going on up there in that head of yours, but I only have eyes for you. You should know that. I love you."

"Tell me I'm crazy then," he demanded narrowing his eyes. "Tell me I'm crazy and that you're not lying to me. Because Monique if I find out you are, I swear to God it won't be pretty. I'm trying to warn you now, you know how I am."

I need to tell him.

I have to.

Because if I don't, it's just going to backfire on me and we'll both end up hurt in the end.

"Blaze-"

"Blaze, someone is here for you!" Jermaine shouted from outside of the door, cutting me off. I blew out a nervous breath and watched as Blaze opened the door.

"Who is it?"

"Hell if I know," Jermaine shrugged. Blaze sighed in annoyance before shoving past him and going to see who was at the door. "What crawled up his ass and died?"

"He's just being Blaze, that's all," I mumbled fighting a smile. I followed Jermaine out the door and headed to the front to see who it was.

It was some tall, unknown man standing there in a suit talking to Blaze. He must have known who he was because there was no way the guards would have let him through the gates if he didn't.

I walked away to give Blaze his privacy and went to the kitchen to fix myself something to drink. I heard someone come in and I looked up to see it was Tori.

"Everything okay?" she asked and I nodded. We've become pretty close over time with her living right next door with Jermaine. They weren't in a relationship, they were just 'two fine people raising a cute baby together' as he put it.

"Yeah, do you need anything?" She shook her head and leaned against the counter next to me.

"I don't know.. can we talk later?"

"Yeah, of course," I told her. I gave her a reassuring smile before walking with her back in the living room where everyone was.

Cousin Ky 👽- Guess who's in town?!

Say whaattt? Come see me!

Cousin Ky 👽- I will. I miss my baby 😭 (not you. Adrianna lol)

Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's do something tonight?

Cousin Ky 👽- I would say for us to go out but I'm not too sure if Blaze will let you out of his sight

You got jokes? lol. I'm down with going out though. Come over around eight or nine and we can get ready.

Cousin Ky 👽- Alrighty. 'Issa' bet

I sat my phone down and smiled at my cousins text. I haven't seen Kyla in a while, and I was looking forward to having a girls night out with her.

"Who was at the door?" I asked Blaze when he came back. He looked at me briefly before focusing his attention to the television.

"No one."

So he's mad at me. Great.

"Blaze, can I go to the movies tonight?" Daniella asked causing him to look up.

"With who and what time?"

"Seven and with Antonio."

"I'll think about it," he grumbled and I scrunched up my face at him for replying to her that way. I don't understand why he has to think about it. It's a yes or no question. And the answer should be yes considering it's Antonio she's going with and we trust him.

"Let her go to the movies," I told him nudging his side lightly. He flinched away from my touch and made a face.

"Don't tell me what to do with my own damn sister. Mind your business," he snapped catching me off guard. His words weren't loud enough for everyone to hear, but I'm guessing his dad did because he looked away from the TV and looked to his son.

"Blaze," he called in a warning tone.

My eyes burned and I was hurt at the way he was acting. It's been so long since Blaze had been angry with me and I didn't like it. I didn't like it when he talked to me with such hatred in his voice.

I got up from off the couch and left, going back to the room and closing the door behind me.

He has no reason to be mad. Nothing extreme ever happened between me and Chad because if it did, I would definitely tell him. It's not like Chad kissed me or anything, he just stated he liked me.

And I was going to tell him earlier, but we were interrupted.

I half expected Blaze to come follow me in the room but to my disappointment, an hour had passed and I was still in here alone.

Maybe me being in here will give Blaze some time to cool off...

I had managed to get under the covers in our large bed and I closed my eyes as I buried myself deeper under the comforter, welcoming the sleep that came.

*

"Tell your mommy to wake up, all she ever does is sleep," I heard the voice of Kyla say before I felt a little hand press against my cheek. "Say get up mommy! Hit her," I flinched as Adrianna's small hand hit my cheek harder and my eyes opened.

"Y'all are so annoying," I grumbled rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Well it's nice to see you too."

"Hi beautiful," I whispered to Adrianna, ignoring Kyla. I sat up and grabbed her to put her in my lap. "Where's Blaze?"

"I don't know, he passed her to me then left. He didn't say where he was going," she told me and I sighed. "Why don't you just call and ask him where he is?"

"With the way he's been acting today, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't answer my call."

"What do you mean by that? Trouble in paradise?"

"Remember how I told you awhile back how I thought Chad liked me?" I asked and she nodded in response. "Well he does like me-"

"How do you know?"

"Because he told me that he did. And I haven't told Blaze about it yet because I know he's gonna flip out but today Chad was here and Blaze noticed the way Chad was looking at me and he just, I don't know. I don't know what I'm supposed to tell him," I mumbled pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"Why haven't you told Blaze? Do you like Chad back or something?"

"No! God no, of course not. Chad begged me not to tell Blaze and he apologized. He told me if I didn't tell them he'd stay out my way-"

"Clearly he's not doing that though. If you don't tell Blaze I promise you'll regret it. Don't lie to him," she told me and I sighed.

"I don't mean to lie to him, I just. I don't want him to kill Chad and then be mad at me. He already told me before that this is his last try on our relationship and I don't want to mess things up."

"You're only going to mess things up by not being honest with him, boo. Don't be afraid to tell him the truth."

"I'll tell him tonight or tomorrow," I mumbled. I really didn't want to because I was afraid of what his reaction would be, but I knew I had to tell him.
I didn't want to keep secrets from him.

"Great! So you go get ready and I'll watch Adrianna while you do. It's almost nine o'clock," she informed me and I quickly got up from the bed so I could take my shower and get dressed.

"What are you wearing?" I asked noticing for he first time she wasn't dressed in club attire. She pointed to the bag next to her and held it up.

"I have a dress in here. I already showered and everything so I'll put it on while I wait on you," she told me and I nodded.

"I won't be long," I promised before going into the bathroom. Our closet was adjoined with our bathroom so I walked through and looked for an outfit to wear tonight.

I picked out a snug, nude colored halter top that stopped just below my belly button, with leather high waisted shorts and my black zip up heels.

Once my outfit was settled I quickly hopped in the shower to wash and shave. I made sure I didn't take long because I know that I promised Kyla that I'd be quick.

After getting out, I moisturized my body really good before putting on my outfit. When picking out this outfit I wasn't sure how it would fit on me but now that I see myself in it, I see how good I look.

I've been through a lot these past months and I deserved a night out with my cousin. I don't plan on getting drunk or anything like that, I'm just looking for a good time.

When I stepped out of the bathroom I noticed the room was empty, meaning Kyla left out with Adrianna. I didn't pay attention to it as I sat down at my vanity and got started on my makeup.

I was going to leave my hair down in its natural state because I knew that I didn't have time to straighten it.

As I was putting on my lip gloss, I looked up when I heard the room door open and saw it was Blaze walking through. When he took in what I had on and what I was doing he scrunched up his face at me.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"I'm going out with Kyla," I mumbled looking away from him and focusing back on getting ready.

"Going out where? I don't remember you asking me?" this time it was my turn to frown up my face.

"I don't need your permission to go out? You're not the boss of me."

"You're not going."

"Yes I am," I argued back. I am not a child, I don't need him treating me like one.

"You're not even twenty one yet, meaning your ass ain't even old enough to drink. So go ahead and take all that shit off because you not going to no club tonight. Especially not looking like that."

"Nothing is wrong with my outfit? And I'm not going to drink, not that it's any of your business," I snapped. "Stop talking to me like you're crazy."

"Please don't argue with me on this," he asked with a sigh.

"She asked me to go out with her and plus I'm already dressed. I haven't seen her in like three months-"

"That's not the point. You know how I feel about you going out places without anyone being there with you in case something happens. I'm not calling Jared cause this is his night off, and I'm not going with you."

"We'll be fine," I told him as I stood up and grabbed my purse to leave. Before I got to the door, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to push me gently up against the wall in front of him.

"I'm not doing this to be an ass to you, I'm doing this because I don't want something to happen to you while I'm not there. You know that kills me," he muttered resting his forehead against mine. Instantly I knew what he was referring to.

When he's around me I'm safe, but when he's not around something bad seems to happen.

At this I sighed because just like him, I didn't want something bad to happen.

"Trey's in town. I can invite him?" I offered knowing that Blaze would feel more comfortable if Trey was with me. He wouldn't let anything happen to me, just like Blaze.

"Yeah, do that," he told me before backing away from me. It made me feel nice inside knowing he was still concerned about my safety even though he was currently mad at me.

"Alright. I'll um, I'll be back later," I said to him quietly before opening the room door so I could leave. He followed me out so that he could go get Adrianna from Kyla since it was time for us to go.

"Bye baby, I love you. Be good for daddy," I told her as I kissed her cheek a few times, she smiled at me in return. I can't wait until she's old enough to talk, or old enough to walk so we could have mommy daughter dates and go shopping.

Blaze didn't ask me any questions as I left. Usually he'd say things like 'How long will you be gone?' 'What time will you be back?' 'Do you want me to pick you up?' 'Do you need money?' but I didn't get asked any of that tonight.

I understand he's upset right now, but he at least could've said I love you.

"He's really pissed, huh?" Kyla asked as we got into her car and pulled off, I shrugged.

"I guess so. I have to call my friend Trey though and ask him if he can come, because if not Blaze won't feel comfortable with me being out alone," I explained to her as I picked up my phone to call Trey. She didn't complain because she understood how this goes for me.

It's not that I'm not allowed to go out without a man being with me, it's just that they don't like it. I'm used to it by now, though. It doesn't bother me like it used to.

"Hey, are you busy? I heard you were in town," I asked him once he answered the phone. If he was busy then I guess we'd just have to go alone.

"Nope, I'm not doing anything at all. Why what's up?" he answered to my relief.

I explained to him the situation and of course he agreed. He told me to give him a minute to get dressed and then he'll meet us there.

"So um, is that girl living with Jermaine?" Kyla asked as we were stopped at a red light. I looked at her and rose a brow. I always thought something was going on between her and Jermaine by the way the acted when around each other, but I never got around to ask.

"Yeah, she moved in before she had the baby because he asked her to."

"Oh.. he asked her to? Are they together?"

"Nope, just two friends with a baby. Why, do you like him?" I asked her with a small smile and her eyes widened.

"No! I'm just asking. I don't like him like that," she lied. I could tell she was lying because every time she lied, her eyes would bounce around nervously.

"Why? I love Jermaine. He's funny, he has money, he's handsome, he's loyal-"

"Monique-"

"Y'all would be cute together," I admitted and she blushed. If she liked him, she needed to tell him so he would know.

"Can we stop talking about him, please?"

"You're the one that brought him up. But okay," I told her as I laughed.

We arrived at the club a few minutes later but we didn't go straight in because we had to wait on Trey to get here.

Ten minutes later, I saw his charger pull into he parking lot so me and Kyla got out to go meet him. When he came into my view I couldn't help but to run and give him a giant hug.

He was like my brother and it's been way too long since I last saw him.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and hugged me back, his dreads falling over me as he did so. Since we were in high school, his dreads have grown a lot. They're now reaching the middle of his back and it looked as if he dyed his tips a lighter color.

"I missed you. You look handsome, as always," I complimented him as I pulled back smiling at him.

He was wearing a black button down shirt with ripped jeans and a pair of jordan's on his feet. Simple but nice.

"And you look beautiful, sis. I missed you."

"Trey this is my cousin Kyla. Kyla, this is Trey," I introduced them both to each other so that they could meet. I wouldn't want it to be awkward between them.

After we finally made it in, the first place we headed to was the bar. As I said earlier, I didn't plan on drinking but Kyla wanted to order something so we went with her.

"How long are you in town for?" I asked Trey as I looked at him, he shrugged.

"Season over so a while I guess. I'm leaving next month for training though but it's only a week. How's Adrianna?"

"A handful," I told him with a laugh. "When your schedule is clear you should come by though, so we can hang out just like old times."

"Sounds good to me."

After chatting with him for a bit more, we all made our way to the dance floor and I began to loosen up. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages from Blaze or anything, but to my dismay I had none.

"Monique, look who's here," Kyla whispered in my ear as she pointed to a guy leaning against the wall. I looked at her confused.

"Who is it?"

"Is that not Chad?"

I looked a little harder and groaned when I realized that it was. I just prayed to God that Blaze doesn't know anything about Chad being out because the last thing I need right now is for him to assume we went out together.

"Gotta be kidding me," I mumbled when I noticed he was staring directly at me.

"Who is he?" Trey asked confused looking back and forth between us. "Someone you know?"

"Yeah, sadly."

I decided to ignore him and act like he wasn't there as I danced, but it was hard to do so when it seemed as if he was burning a whole into the side of my damn face.

I checked the time on my phone and when I saw that it was after two, so I asked if we could go.

"Thank you for coming, Trey," I thanked as we walked out the club, he nodded his head.

"Yeah, of course. Text or call me when y'all make it home, and it was nice meeting you Kyla."

"Yeah, um same to you," she muttered as he walked away to his car. I looked to her and rose a brow.

"Why'd you say it like that?"

"I don't know. Just caught me off guard how nice he was."

"He's single," I informed her as I nudged her side with my elbow, she laughed loudly.

"Good to know."

Before we could start the car up, I looked across the lot and noticed a drunk guy stumbling as he tried to reach his car. I turned to look at Kyla and she was looking at him also.

"I don't think that guy should drive home," I mumbled quietly.

"I was thinking the same. Do you want me to go say something?"

"No, I will. Pull the car around," I told her as I climbed out and walked in the direction of his car. I sped up my pace when I saw that he was already inside the drivers seat and he was getting ready to drive off.

"Excuse me, wait!" I called out and he froze, looking at me.

I froze too because it was fucking Chad.

"Are you serious?" I snapped at him. He stepped out of the car and rested his hand on the hood for support.

"What is your problem?" he slurred at me.

"You're drunk. You shouldn't be driving."

I was really tempted to just walk away and leave him to his business, but at the same time I didn't want to find out later that he died in a car accident because he was driving while intoxicated.

"I'm fine! I can drive. It's not like you care if something happens anyway."

"Call a taxi or something to take you home, I'm leaving," I told him when I saw Kyla pull the car up next to me.

"I can't call a damn taxi. You know they won't be able to drive me up the house. Can you, can you drive me please?" I turned my head to look at Kyla for advice but she shrugged.

"It's up to you," she told me.

"Please? I just need a ride home. That's it," he begged and I sighed.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ky."

Something was telling me to just get in the car with her and have her take me home, but I ignored it as I got in the drivers seat to Chad's car. He climbed in after me and I pulled out the parking lot, not saying a word to him.

"Thank you," he told me quietly, I hummed in response.

By time I pulled up in his driveway, I groaned in annoyance when I saw that he was asleep.

"Chad, wake up," I said tapping him on his shoulder, he grunted but stayed asleep. "Chad?"

Clearly he wasn't about to get up, so I got out of the car and opened his door so I could drag him out the car.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry," he apologized when he realized I was trying to help him. "So, so sorry."

His arm was around me as he leaned against me for support while I took him inside his house. I held my breath because he reeked of alcohol and it was not a pleasant smell.

"Where is your room?"

"Take me to the couch. It's thatta way," he grumbled pointing to his left. This was my first time ever being in his house and hopefully it was my last.

As I went to drop him on the couch, he tripped on the coffee table causing us both to fall on the couch with him on top of me.

"Ouch!" he hissed loudly.

"Get off!" I shouted trying to remove him self from over me.

"I'm sorry, I swear it was an accident. My foot hurts, I hit it," he whined resting his head on my shoulder. I clenched my first and tried to restrain my self from hitting him.

"Can you get off of me?"

"I'm sorry," he apologized again but made no efforts to move. I frowned up my face when I felt liquid on my shoulder. Was he crying?

"Chad, I really need you to get up."

"I'm an idiot. A big, big idiot and you hate me."

"Chad-"

"No! Let me talk," he exclaimed lifting his head up and looking at me. His eyes were red and his face was wet from his tears but I didn't care about that. I leaned my head backwards into the couch and tried to sink myself into it to create some space between us because he was too close to my face for my liking.

"All I've ever wanted in my life was to be accepted somewhere. A-And I have that now but I fucked it all up by telling you I like you. You drive me crazy and I'm so envious of Blaze because he gets to have you. You're so fucking beautiful and I want you to myself, Monique. I want someone like you to be in love with me, I want Adrianna to be my kid-"

"I'm not trying to burst your bubble or anything but Blaze is it for me. I'm not saying this to be rude but I don't feel the same way about you. I'm in love with Blaze, not you. I belong to him and because I do I really need you to get up," I begged trying to push at his shoulder. He shook his head.

"How do you know? How do you know you don't feel the same if you've never experienced anything with me?"

"Chad," I warned. "I don't know what you're thinking but whatever it is, it's a no. I'm trying to be nice to you but you're really pushing it. Get the fuck off of me or I'm going to scream."

"Tell me you don't feel anything with me being on you like this."

"I don't, now move!"

"Tell me your heart isn't beating fast because of how close my face is to yours? Because I can assure you-"

"Chad I'm going to count to three, and if-"

"There's no way you don't feel anything," he whispered to me as his voice cracked.

"One."

"Monique, please."

"Two."

Before I could even get to three he leaned down quickly and pressed his lips to mine. I froze from shock at his actions and he took that as the chance to kiss me harder and shove his tongue into my mouth.

Chad doesn't realized what he's just done.

When I tell Blaze, Blaze is going to raise hell.

"Chad get the fuck off of me! What is wrong with you?" I screamed after I mushed his face away from mine. I shoved him harder and this time he got off of me completely.

"I'm so sorry. I'm- I don't. I don't know what came over me I just- You don't understand, I had to."

"No, I don't understand. But maybe you can explain it to Blaze when I tell him," I snapped standing up so I could walk out. He quickly got up too and grabbed at my arm but I yanked away. "You don't fucking touch me!"

"Stop acting like that, I said I'm sorry!" he shouted after me.

"That doesn't fix a damn thing. Leave me the hell alone," I hissed at him as I walked out the door. I removed my shoes from off my feet and took off running toward Blaze's house, putting more and more space between me and Chad as I did so.

"Monique!" I heard him yelling after me but I ignored him and just prayed everyone was asleep so that no one can hear him.

Once I was safe inside the house, I closed the door after me and brought my hands up to my lips.

What the hell just happened?

There's no way I'm not telling Blaze this, I'm telling him everything tomorrow. He needs to know about Chad.

I tiptoed quietly into our bedroom and saw him fast asleep on the bed. I didn't see Adrianna in here anyway so I assumed he put her down in her room as I went to go take my shower to clean myself.

I can't call you right now because Blaze is in the room asleep and I don't want him to hear. But when I took Chad home he freaking kissed me!! I'm so mad right now I can't even think straight. Can you believe that?

Cousin Ky 👽- Seriously?! I had a feeling he was going to try something. What are you gonna do? Blaze is gonna go crazy

I know, I'm scared to tell him but there's no way i'm not. I didn't think Chad would be dumb enough to kiss me

Cousin Ky 👽- Same. Hopefully he won't go too crazy but knowing him there is no telling. Call me tomorrow and let me know what happens

In the shower I scrubbed my face extra hard, and when I got out I brushed my lips with a toothbrush to take away the germs Chad probably left on me.

I'm honestly terrified to tell Blaze everything but he's going to be even more mad if I don't.

I slipped on one of his t shirts before turning the bathroom light off and making my way to the bed to get in with him.

He was laying on his back shirtless with his head to the side as his light snores filled the room. He looked so peaceful, and so handsome. I couldn't help but to stare at him because I knew tomorrow, there would be nothing peaceful about him.

I turned off the lamp that he had on and quietly climbed into bed beside him. What I really wanted to do was snuggle up against him but I was afraid to because I wasn't sure if he was still mad at me.

I laid in the dark quietly as I tried to think of what the hell I was going to do with this Chad situation. I was unsure of how to tell Blaze tomorrow.

I jumped in surprise when I felt his hand make contact with my stomach before tugging me back into him so my back was pushed against his bare, hard chest. A small smile made its way to my face when he nuzzled his face into my neck with his arm wrapped around me protectively.

The feelings I felt inside when he did things like this were indescribable.

"Did Trey go?" he asked quietly in to my ear, his voice deep and raspy from being asleep. My heart rate began speeding up now that I knew he was awake. Should I tell him now? To say I was nervous was an  understatement.

"Yeah, he came with us," I whispered into the dark placing my hand over his and entwining our fingers. I felt him blow out a deep breath.

"Did you have fun?"

"Somewhat," I mumbled in response. "Can I tell you something?" my eyes were squeezed shut and I was holding on to his hand for dear life because I was afraid for his reaction.

I wish I never went out tonight.

I. Hate. Chad.

"Is it something that's going to upset me?" he asked after a while. I didn't say anything, I just nodded my head.

To my surprise, instead of demanding for me to tell him what it is, he pressed a light kiss to my shoulder and neck making me open my eyes.

"Don't tell me tonight then, tell me tomorrow. Okay?"

"Why?"

I kinda wanted to tell him now to go ahead and get it over with so I could get it off my chest.

"Because I just want to lay with you right now. We can deal with the extra shit tomorrow," he promised and I turned my body so that I could be facing him. I couldn't see him completely because of how dark it was in the room, but I could make out his shadow and I knew he was looking at me because I could feel his stare.

"Do you love me?" I asked him quietly.

"Of course," he replied tightening his grip around me. I buried my face into his chest and let out a deep breath as I felt tears prick my eyes.

I don't like being unsure of the future. I don't like not knowing what's going to happen tomorrow.

"Are you okay?" he asked me and I nodded my head.

"I love you too," I mumbled before looking back up so I could press my lips to his soft ones.

Chad didn't feel right, at all. But this? The feeling of his lips against mine had the power to take my breath away every single time.

The feeling of his touch against my body was enough to drive me insane.

Everything about him just felt perfect. He was perfect, and I was madly in love with him.

I brought my hand up to grab his hair to pull him further down into me, and he didn't question it. He didn't ask me why I asked him such a crazy question, and he didn't ask me why I was suddenly so desperate to feel him. For that I was thankful.

This was what I wanted for the rest of my life. No other guy could make me feel this way except for him and I needed him to see that. He had to know that.

Tomorrow I wasn't sure what was going to happen. He could be okay with me keeping a secret from him for so long, or he could be pissed.

Worst case scenario is that Chad can get to Blaze before I do, and flip the story. I don't think he'll do that, but then again I also didn't think he'd make a move on me so I don't know.

I just know that regardless of what happens tomorrow, I never want to forget the way I felt when me and Blaze made love to each other.

Because when we make love, I swear the world stopped turning.

What do you thinks going to happen in the next chapter?

Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
10.3K 297 44
Kira Davis always kept up this good image that her parents want her to be. Living in small town out of Virginia, her parents are the very well known...
24.6K 978 22
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Forced into the game by his father, Sincere aka "Coke", had a different type of hunger for the hustle. He did what he had t...