With The Bad Boy ✔

Par xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... Plus

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl

4.5K 181 4
Par xqueenrosie

"We're on in thirty minutes everyone!" Fred shouted at everyone in the dressing room.

I hadn't changed yet, or did I get my make up or hair done. I felt too nervous to do anything.

"Blake! Get dressed now!" he yelled.

"Okay, in five minutes." I replied.

We walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Shake the jitters" he said shaking me. I was horrified. He then left, probably to boss more people around.

I went in the hallway and took deep breaths. My mind was still spiraling. Images of dad cheering from the crowd, shouting "that's my baby" while I performed and smiling at me without my dance recitals played in my head. He won't do that anymore. Mom still hadn't showed up although she promised at she would. I looked down at my hands. They were shaking uncontrollably and that when I felt my lips quiver and tears falling down my eyes like it was a waterfall.

"I knew you would do this," a husky voice said. I saw two feet in front of mine and I wiped my tears looking up. Bellamy Davis.

"I was going to give you these afterwards but I think you need them right now," he handed me a bouquet of red roses. My hands still shook as I took then. A smile escaping my lips.

"What if I screw up?" I said trying to calm myself down.

He cupped my cheeks forcing me to look into his eyes. "You won't, you don't know how to screw up."

I chuckled at his response and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Jane, shake those thoughts away. What did I tell you, your father with always be with you. In your heart."

"I hate it when I'm like this," I said and laughing. "You're pretty sentimental for a bad boy."

"Says the girl who cries and laughs at the same time."

I grinned at his words and pinched his cheeks. The bouquet of roses held by our chests pressed together.

"I hope I'm not ruining a moment," Chazelle said coming out of the dressing room.

"No, you're not." I smiled at her and took hold of the bouquet.

"Okay, then you need to get changed girl!" she said in a stern voice.

I nodded and parted ways with Bellamy but before he turned the corner I shouted one last thing to him, "I like white roses."

He nodded and turned away.

I changed and the stylist did her magic on me. "Remember everyone, if we nail this, we'll perform in other place and get more projects! So no pressure!" Fred said as everyone huddled up.

The audience applauded and stood from their seats, even the big shots that came to watch. All of us took a bow in synchronization and hugged one another. The stuck up John didn't, why would he anyway?

My friends threw what seemed to be a million roses at me. I searched the crowd for mom but she didn't show up but I pushed that thought to the back of my head as I embraced the love from the audience. A lot of people congratulated and praised me. Hopefully this is just a glimpse of my life in the future.

"You're a star!" Brianna shouted jumping up and down.

"That was epic," Luke said hugging me. Chris and Harry gave me bouquets while Eliza got a basket full of candies for me. Bellamy surprised me with a white rose.

"Blake, I must say I'm impressed with you," John said waiting up to me.

"Okay," I said turning back to my friends.

"So I was thinking of heading out after our celebratory lunch tomorrow. You know party a bit, you can tag along. I won't mind." John casually asked.

This made my head go crazy. These past two weeks he made my life a living hell. Straightening my posture when it already was, making rude comments on my body, telling me I can't ever get it right and not to mention he spent two hours telling Fred why I shouldn't be on the team and now this black haired, blue eyes wimp thinks he can get me? oh hell no.

"Why don't you grow some balls and get the courage to properly ask someone out and even when you do get your testosterone shots my answer will still be no," I faked a smile and walked towards the exit.

He muttered something under his breath but Harry's laughter was too loud to here anything.

"That's my Jane," Bellamy said putting an arm around my shoulder. I smirked with my head held high.

"Moms calling me now. Blake you really want to pick that up now," Brianna said as we enjoyed eating take out at the back of Harry's truck that we parked near a lake under the beautiful moonlight. We set a fire on the side and played an old radio station in the car.

"She didn't show up. It's her fault not mine. If she doesn't care about me then I don't care about her it's that simple." I said taking a bite out of my burger.

"She probably had something up. She's a doctor, she's always on call," Eliza said trying to side with my mother.

"El, your mom always comes to your cheer competitions. Aren't they both in the same field, doing the same thing," I said rolling my eyes. "She could've come to my rehearsals. Brianna literally sat through six hours of me being pushed around by John," I added.

"That guys a prick." Chris said abruptly making us laugh.

"I'm picking up now. You have thirty missed calls and I'm on the fifteenth. If you want to talk then tell me," Brianna said picking up her phone.

"I don't want to and hurry up I want to dance around the fire before it dies down." I told her then turned towards Bellamy.  "This honestly is a sad excuse of a fire. We might as well dance around your lighter." I said rolling my eyes.

"Stop exaggerating." He said lightly hitting the back of my head then poking a few more sticks into the makeshift fire pit. I remained unimpressed as he emptied a bottle of beer on it to make the fire grow.

I dreaded the idea of going back home but I had no other option. I was truly disappointed in my mother and all I wanted to do was avoid her. These last two weeks have changed a lot of things between me and Bellamy. Every night I would call him and rant about how my day went. Most of the times he would end up knocking at my window and talked to me until I finally slept. Sleep was an actual issue. It lead to me being stressed out and then I did the only thing I knew to do, smoke but two days after I got in the habit, Luke and Bellamy found me smoking behind the bleachers. They couldn't make me stop so they monitored how many cigarettes I smoked.

I honestly don't get these two boys. They do anything and everything but when comes to me they act super overprotective and these two beasts can't be dodged but I owed a lot to them. The success I achieved wouldn't have been without them, especially Bellamy.

"Thank you so much for everything! Hopefully I'll sleep in piece tonight." I said giving Bellamy one last hug before leaving the car. He grinned and drove off as I stepped into the house.

"I'm so proud of you Blake, I'm sorry I couldn't make it," mom said taking my hands and pulling me in for a hug. I pulled away from her, eyeing the staircase that led to upstairs.

"I'm tired, I need to rest. Goodnight." I said looking at her with my brows furrowed. I ran to my room without sparing her a glance.

I took the frame which had a picture of me and dad from my bedside and looked at it as I got into bed. The fairy lights hung in my room were turned on that gave just enough light to see the picture. It was taken just a few days before he died. We never had a picture of us taken of us sitting at our usual table at the ice parlor and dad pointed that out so we had one taken. There were so many memories with that place.

It kind of reminds me of how Bellamy takes Rosy for ice cream every time he picks her up.

I put the picture beside me and pulled the duvet over me. Remembering how Dad was with me at every step of my life.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

521 22 30
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
78.6K 3.1K 26
'You hurt me, And I hurt you. We are forever even.' /// 'So why are you talking to me again?' 'Switch up the scenery,' he replied shortly...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
387 49 15
He smirks, "You've finally cracked." I furrow my eyebrows, "You were baiting me? Jerk, just turn off your music!" "Or what?" He asks teasingly. "Or...