Lucky Me | Damon Salvatore

By siriuslymondler

***** 'It's then that I realize that I have true feelings for Damon Salvatore. Yet he will never be mine. An... More

Before We Begin
1. Family Ties
2. You're Undead To Me
3. Lost Girls
5. Haunted ll
6. 162 Candles l
7. 162 Candles ll
8. History Repeating l
9. History Repeating ll
10. The Turning Point l
11. The Turning Point ll
12. Bloodlines l
13. Bloodlines ll
14. Bloodlines lll
15. Unpleasantville l
16. Unpleasantville ll
17. Unpleasantville lll
18. Unpleasantville IV
IMPORTANT
19. Children of the Damned I
20. Children of the Damned II
21. Children of the Damned III
22. Children of the Damned IV
23. Children of the Damned V
Real talk
24. Fool Me Once I
25. Fool Me Once II
26. Fool Me Once III
27. Fool Me Once IV
28. A Few Good Men I
sickly in love
29. A Few Good Men II
30. There Goes The Neighbourhood

4. Haunted l

9.1K 205 78
By siriuslymondler

"Em. Em! EMILY!" I sat up and banged someone's forehead against mine.

"OW! Who the fuck-"

"Watch your language!" I then recognized the voice to be Elena.

I looked up while rubbing my forehead, "Oh please, you've said way worse."

She crossed her arms and said, "Not true!"

"Yes it is." I said getting out of my bed. "Plus I wouldn't have to swear if you didn't wake me up at this ungodly hour!"

"Em, it's 11 o'clock."

"My point exactly." Elena rolled her eyes at me, "Keep rolling your eyes at me. Maybe you'll find a brain back there."

She hit me with one of my pillows. I opened up my mouth to say abuse, but she spoke before I could, "Don't you dare call that abuse!" I raised my hands up in defense. "Anyways Stefan found Vicki. She turned."

"I know."

"What? How did you find out?"

"Damon told me."

"Of course he did. You should really stay away from him."

"Excuse me, should I get a notebook to take notes on how I should be living my life?"

"You should. Your life would be hell of a lot better." I scoffed. "Really, you should stay away from Damon."

"Tell me not to do something, and I'll do it twice and take pictures."

"Ok, I'm not getting into this with you. Just get ready. We're going to see Vicki."

"Oh I'll hurry. You know my motto!"

"Well it changes week to week. What's today?"

"Yesterday's eyeliner can be today's smokey eye if you believe in yourself!" I said about to walk into the bathroom to get ready.

"Sounds like you." Elena said walking out of room.

I then walked into the bathroom to see Jeremy brushing his teeth. "Sorry." I said about to walk out.

"Oh no it's cool. I'm done" he said.

"You're up early."

"Early? It's 11 Em. I should be asking what are you doing up so early?"

"Oh you know me so well."

"It's because when I once tried to wake me up, you slapped me. And you were still asleep. I don't even know how you did it!"

"Magic. Anyways my body has been trained to sense if anybody is trying wake me up."

"Is that so?"

"Mm hm. Where you going anyway?"

"Police station. They're organizing the search party for Vicki, so..."

"Wait. Shouldn't you be going to school?"

"What? You're kidding me right?"

"You're right. I'm sounding like Elena. This is bad!"

"I was about to say! You're usually encouraging me to skip school with you!"

"Well I didn't want to be bored. I seemed to pick all the upright friends who don't want to miss school to get a future or something like that. Let's not tell Elena about that though. Despite her being so strict, bitch gets scary when she's angry."

"Preach!"

"Anyways, if they find her, we'll know. That's what cellphones are for. Well that and stalking people easier."

He chuckled, "Jeremy you're not skipping school." I turned to see Elena has walked in. Oh o.

"Yeah, you're lips keep moving. I don't know why." He left after that.

Elena sighed and turned to face me. "I'm just going to go... uh.. go get ready." I said sprinting out of the bathroom to my room shutting the door behind me.

I got ready, and walked downstairs to Elena, "Do you always have to wear black?"

"I will stop wearing black the day they make a darker color." She rolled her eyes at me, once again. How rude.

We rode in silence to the Salvatore's. To be honest I was still a little pissed at her for trying to tell me what I should do with my life. I don't like Damon anymore than she does, but that doesn't mean she should tell me what to do.

We got out of the car, and walked up the porch. I rang the bell to see Damon opening up the door, smirking as usual. "Is Stefan here?" Elena asked.

"Yep." Damon answered back with.

"Where is he?"

"And good morning to you little miss I'm on a mission." He then turned to me, "And little miss I'm being way more quiet then usual. What's up?"

"How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything you've done?" I said glaring at him.

"And how can you be so brave and stupid to call and vampire arrogant and glib?" He answered back with.

"If you wanted me dead, I'd be dead." I said crossing my arms defiantly.

"Yes you would." He stated.

"But she's not." Elena said.

"Yet." He whispered in my ear now extremely close to me. His voice sent a shiver down my spine. Bad Emily! He's a vampire! No good!

"Where is Stefan?" Elena repeated causing Damon to step back away from me.

"He's upstairs singing the Rain in Spain! Knock yourself out." He opens the door so Elena could get past, but when I went to walk away he closed the gap so I had to be pressed up against the wall so he didn't touch me. He just smirked after me. I ran in after Elena.

"Stefan? Stefan?" She said exploring the house.

"Yes." Stefan said from upstairs.

"Where is Vicki?"

"She's upstairs."

"What happens now?" Elena asked as Stefan made his way to her. "Because my brother is out there searching for her with the rest on the town." I shook my head trying my best to back her up. "What do I tell him?"

"I'm working with her, but it's going to take time."

"Well how long cause Jenna said for me to be home before dinner so..." I said awkwardly. They just looked at me. "Never mind."

"She's a very volatile and impulsive personality. She's a drug user. I mean, all that's gonna play a part in how she responds to this." Stefan stated.

"So she's a vampire with issues?" Elena asked.

"Sounds like me minus the vampire part." I said. Again they just looked at me. I'm just not good in these situations.

"What am I supposed to do? Because I am lying to everybody I care about. What's going to happen to her?" Elena asked.

"I'm gonna keep her here with me until I know that she's safe." Stefan said.

"How long is that?" Vicki said from upstairs.

"We can talk about that later." Stefan answered with. They sound like father and daughter.

"Hey Vicki. How are you?" Elena asked.

"What kind of question is that, Elena. Obviously she's not doing great!" I responded.

"Thank you, Emily. Someone actually understands." Vicki said with a bitchy tone.

"Well you know me. Someone once told me I should be a therapist." I said smiling proudly.

"Please don't." Vicki said and walked back upstairs.

"Bitch." I muttered.

"I heard that!" Vicki yelled.

"You were meant to!" I yelled back with. "I'm going to leave. I don't think I can handle all this sexual energy in here." I said gesturing between Stefan and Elena.

Elena hit me, "EMILY!"

"What? I'm just speaking the truth, little sister."

"By 3 minutes!"

"Still makes me older! Anyways I'm going to the grill. Hopefully to get drunk. If I'm lucky buzzkill Bob won't be there and I can get served."

"You aren't getting drunk."

"It's Halloween twin. Live a little!" I said booty bumping Elena. Stefan chuckled.

"You aren't, because I signed us up to help at the dance tonight."

"YOU DID NOT!"

"I did. You need to get your volunteer hours in, if you are ever going to win Miss Mystic."

"I don't even want to go, let alone win. So I think I'll pass." I said turning around to leave.

"Think about it, please!" Elena called after me.

"Will do. You know where to find me!" I yelled waving my fingers. I then got in the car to head to the grill. Elena can just get a ride from Stefan. I don't really want to get drunk I just need some drinks. I haven't let loose in awhile, and I was seeming to be more and more like Elena. I love her, but even lord knows we don't need another one of her.

When I arrived at the grill I went straight to the bar, and lucky for me my favorite bartender was there. "CHRISTIAN!" I said waving my arms like a lunatic. Christian is the brother of my other favorite bartender who happens to be my gay best friend, Jonathan. Christian and I have a love hate relationship.

He turned but groaned when he saw it was me. See I told you. Love hate. "What do you want?"

"How about kiss on the cheek from my favorite person in the whole wide world!" I said flashing him one of my most charming smiles. I am sad to say it took no effect on him. What a shame.

"When did you even get back?" He said crossing his arms.

"Why? Missed me?"

"No. It was quite pleasant without you here. I'm hoping you are only visiting."

I put my hand over my heart, "I must say, Chris, that hurt. That struck right into my heart."

"Mission accomplished."

I smacked his arm while laughing, "I'm just messing with you. I know you are just kidding."

"Oh how I wish I could change your mind on that."

"It'll never happen! Cause I love you! And you love me!"

"Oi vey."

My phone started to ring. It was Caroline. "Oh no. I'm afraid I have to go. But a kiss goodbye?" Christian walked away. How rude! "Next time then!" Ah it was so fun to annoy him. Especially when I go to hang out with Jonathan at his house, and I see him. Good times, good times. "Hello?"

"Why are you not at school?" I was about to answer but she cut me off. "Never mind I see Mrs.Welsch giving me the evil eye for being on my phone. Me, you, Bonnie. Come pick us up."

"That is so much work though!" I whined.

"Emily!"

"Ok ok. But you should know I will most likely be late based on who I am as a person."

"Trust me, I know by now."

"That's good to know. See you in 20."

"Try not to be too late."

"No promises."

When I turned back around I saw a shot in front of me. I smirked. I told you, Christian does love me. I downed it and left the grill to meet up with Bonnie and Caroline at school.

I drove to school and when I arrived I spotted Bonnie and Caroline immediately. "Hey guys have you seen Elena, recently?" I asked.

"No. She didn't come to school." Bonnie answered.

"She wants to lecture Jeremy and I about skipping school, but if she does it, it's no big deal. What a hypocrite!" I ranted. Bonnie chuckled.

"I have got both of yalls costumes. It's all here." Caroline stated raising up two bags.

Bonnie took hers and I took mine. I watched at Bonnie opens hers, and I bursted out laughing when I saw it was a witch costume. "Seriously?" Bonnie said holding the costume up with her resting bitch face on.

Caroline sent her a small smile, and then turned to me, "Your turn!"

I sighed and opened up the bag. Oh my Jesus. It was a vampire hunter costume. "Ah, the irony."

"Should I know what you mean by that?" Caroline asked.

"No you shouldn't. Plus I'm not going tonight."

Caroline groaned, "Come one. Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween? I just wanna have fun, you know, just some silly, fluffy, Damon free fun." I felt guilty about that. Why can't I be a creature with no remorse? Bonnie was still pulling some of her costume out. She was making faces, and I was trying my best to stifle my laugh.

Bonnie pulled out a necklace and held it up, "Hey isn't this the one you got from Damon?"

Caroline nodded, "Yep. Wear it. Toss it. I don't care. I just want it gone."

I patted her back, "Good for you Care."

"Hey, have you seen Elena? Do we know what she's wearing?" Caroline asked.

"Oh we know what's she's wearing. She's wearing the same costume from the last two years cause she's too lazy to change. Huh, it kinda sounds like me. You know, the too lazy part." I said.

"Yeah, plus, I was with Grams all weekend. I haven't talked to her. Maybe she's with Stefan." Bonnie said.

"Riding to his castle on his white horse." Caroline said sighing, being all dramatic.

"Please, you know Stefan's a loner. It's probably a black horse, adding to his I'm dark and mysterious vibe." I said. Caroline and Bonnie laughed.

"Yeah and you shouldn't be bitter. It provokes wrinkles." Bonnie stated.

I put my hand up to my forehead, "Dammit! I'm going to have to put extra face wash on tonight, then!" They both laughed again. "Anyways I have to go track down Elena. That or go to the grill and annoy Christian some more. Haven't decided."

"Oh lord she's back with that again." Bonnie said to Caroline.

"She should know by now that it's not going to happen. Christian is mine." Caroline said back to her.

"First please don't talk about me like I'm not here. And second bitch you better back off! I called dibs a long time ago. One day I will persuade him! One day!" I said. They both walked away from me laughing. I really should get new friends.

A/N

This is now the fourth chapter I have uploaded. Yay. Like I have said before, I have big plans for this book. I know it seems dull right now, but it should pick up soon. And for the chapter of History Repeating you'll finally find out the horrible thing that happened to Emily, the night her parents died.

I know that there wasn't much Damon stuff in here, but there will be next chapter. The sing chosen for this chapter was Twenty Something by Kiri. I chose the song for no particular reason besides the fact it fit the chapter pretty good. The next chapter will be uploaded either Sunday or Monday. If you like this book please vote, comment, and tell others about my story! Have a beautiful day!

Xoxo

Updated// April 25, 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...
237K 5.7K 44
Laura Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, the sassy and sarcastic twin. The most popular girl in school and on the cheerleading squad sta...
84.9K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
114K 3.2K 46
-Book 1- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. --------------------------------------------------------- Phoebe Salvatore had learned to...