When You Least Expect It

By BEAUT1FULdreamer

In a blink of an eye, your life can be altered so drastically it leaves you questioning...everything. The ach... More

Biggest Mistake
Numb
Angry Bargaining
Stupid
Sexy Sassy Sexpot
Drunk as a skunk.
Stud
Bartenders are like therapists.
Hypnotic
Rage
I Wish
Sorry
Shopping
Marlin
Contentment
Company
Oops
Apology
Lunch
Treasure
Anytime
Safe and Sound
Vendetta
Me too.
Bad Daddy
I'm a catch
Warning Label
Me too
Euphoric
Like Flying
I'm good.
Fear
Treat
Gotcha

Intro.

27.2K 369 28
By BEAUT1FULdreamer

Heeeyyy....

Thanks for clicking on 'When You Least Expect It', the spin-off from my other story Labeled. If you haven't read it, check it out. If you have, and you're anxiously awaiting for Vic's story I suggest adding this to your library or reading list  so you'll be notified when I've updated. You can also follow me for any updates, which I post on my wall.

When You Least Expect It, will be much different from Labeled. It will be darker, and it will contain more adult situations. Where as, Labeled was a bit fun, a cute light read. You will see the other Russo siblings, and of course, V and Chase in WYLEI.

I do not have a timeline of when I will start to post chapters. I'd like to sit down and spend a little time on his story, I have a basic idea of what will happen, but not entirely. Sometimes things change, as the characters develop, they get a mind of their own. I'd like to have a few chapters written out before posting them. So I ask that you be patient :)

Note: This is a very first rough draft and has no extreme editing. What are you are reading may contain mistakes, spelling errors, run on sentences, over use of comas, yanno..the works. I enjoy posting my drafts to wattpad to help with direction and feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.9K 182
MC has always had your normal typical life which many times she wishes she could change. However, with one text message her life would change in ways...
601 136 36
In the heart of Russo Enterprises and UCLA, a captivating tale unfolds, introducing you to the enigmatic Dante Russo, the youngest bachelor and CEO...
53.8K 969 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
1.1K 32 19
How did I get myself into this mess? How did I fall so deeply for my professor? Book one: The Teacher's Affair Book two: Family, Love, and Happines...