Jack Frost x Reader~ My Snowf...

Від Draco-Tomlinson

You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them... Більше

It's Winter
Quick Twist
A quick enemy
Getting back at Tooth
Apologies and Arguments
Training
Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day
Fight and Flight
Winter's Kiss
Betrayal
A New Friend
Another Guardian
Easter...
A Visit Home
Pasta-lavista
Forgotten
Kidnapped
A Call for Help
Search for a Cure
Darkness
She's Not Here Anymore
You Forgot Me...?
Please Remember
Back To Normal
Im Back
A Library in Burgess
Tsunami
News from Manny
Light
Birthday's Are Awesome
Who Was I Before?
Apologies and New Powers
New Powers (Part 2)
Dear Diary
Twins?! (Part 1)
Twins?! (Part 2)
Love Is In The Air
Cupid's Arrows
Poison
Manny
A Lust Potion
7 Minutes in Heaven
Girls Night Out
Someone's Jealous~
3 vs 3
Christmas
A Sweet Surprise
The Wedding
Date Of Release: Oneshots

Simulation

4.7K 139 204
Від Draco-Tomlinson

Song: Lost Boy (nightcore)

(Omg I suck at titles lol)

(F/f)= Fav. Food.

I woke up in the middle of the night, sweating. This time I had a nightmare. I checked the clock on my bedside table, it read 5:25. Seriously?

I quietly got up from my bed and tiptoed outside, grabbing my hoodie on the way.

All the lights were off, but it seemed like the moon outside was giving off some light to brighten the place up a bit, so it looked even more comfy.

I grabbed a sandwich and a cookie (you can never deny Norths cookies!) and sat on the porch outside, covering myself up with my (f/c) hoodie.

I ate my sandwich while staring up at the moon, and then at the gleaming snow.

After a while, I got bored so I decided to talk to the moon.

"You know, if you could talk that would be awesome." I mumbled to the moon.

'Who said I couldn't, Y/N?' the moon replied.

"WHAT THE-" I almost fell backwards, but caught myself just in time.

'I am Manny, Y/N. The Man in the Moon.'

"So you told North about me?" I asked.

'Yes.' Manny replied.

"But....I've been wondering..... why'd you choose me to be a guardian? I never died while saving anyone, and I'm not that special." I asked Manny again, eating my cookie now.

'You may not have died while saving someone, Y/N, but you have done a lot of good deeds in your life, and you have the qualities of a perfect guardian'

"There are people out there better then me, though." I said, now pulling my knees up to my chest and hugging them while still staring up at the moon.

'Yes, but you believe in the guardians, and that is very important. And I believe someone here needed you, and still does.' Manny replied, his glow fading. 'I must go now, Y/N.'

"No, wait! I still have-" but I didn't get to finish, since the first rays of sunlight started showing.

"Well, there's still tomorrow night." I smiled to myself and walked back inside, putting on my hoodie's hood and going back to my bed.

'Hey, Snowflake, wake up." Jack said, shaking me awake again.

"Nooooooooo." I replied, pulling my covers over my head.

Everything suddenly got quiet, and I almost fell back asleep, until my covers were yanked off me.

I suddenly felt colder, and tried searching for my covers with my eyes closed, but I couldn't find them.

And then a bucket of ice was on my head.

"AHHHHH!!" I blasted up from my bed and shook the ice off, while Jack was laughing his head off.

"JACKSON OVERLAND FROST IM GONNA GET YOU BACK FOR THAT!!" I shouted, grabbing a bucket of ice cold water from nowhere and threw it on him.

I guess ice actually works against ice.

After Jack 'heated up', we went outside, and I noticed I still had my hoodie on, but I was too lazy to remove it.

Only North and Sandy were at the table right now, and there was a lot of food.

"Morning North and Sandy." I said as I sat down.

"Morning Y/N and Jack." replied North and Sandy just smiled.

"By the way, North, you said the Man in the Moon told you about me, right?" I asked North while grabbing a plate of (f/f).

"Da, why?" he asked in reply.

"Because I just talked to him last night. Manny, am I right?" I said, eating. I wonder where all this awesome food comes from....

North nodded, and Sandy 'pictured' "What did you talk about?"

I explained what happened last night, but I just said I couldn't sleep. I bet if I told them I had a nightmare, they would flip.

"So that explains why your wearing that hoodie." said Jack.

Bunny and Tooth came in around 5 minutes later, and once we all finished eating, I asked North:

"Now what? Don't tell me this is another free day, I want some action."

"Today's our visual test or something like that." Tooth replied.

"Yup, we're gonna fight against a hologram of someone who we think about the most, but in evil from." said Bunny.

"Da, all in same room." North said as he got up and the rest of us followed him to a dark room, grabbing our weapons along the way. I checked the clock before we went into the room.

"Ok, now, let your thoughts flow."

We weren't allowed to help each other though, unless it got too out of hand. And the test would only start once everyone's 'hologram' appeared in front of them.

Suddenly, an egg appeared in front of Bunny. One of the eggs from his warren.

"North, I thought you said only people, mate! And I can't harm one of own eggs!" exclaimed Bunny, drawing out his boomerangs. "But, I guess if I have to, I will."

In front of North appeared a kid who looked really familiar.

"Oh, Raven, she topped nice list!" said North, although he was holding his swords at the ready.

In front of Tooth appeared Jack. I predicted that.

Bunny and North were smirking at Tooth, and she was blushing like crazy.

And then I appeared in front of Jack. YAYYY- uh, I mean, ok.

Now he was blushing, and Bunny had that knowing look on his face again.

And another Jack appeared in front of me. I predicted that too.

"Wow. 2 Jacks?" North raised his eyebrow, and chuckled.

Gold and black sand appeared in front of Sandy, and he got his whips ready.

We all ran towards whoever appeared in front of us with our weapons out in front of us. I couldn't see the others now, which meant they couldn't see me, which was good.

"Sorry, Jack." I muttered before I stabbed my sword into his hologram. But it didn't affect him.

"Hey, Y/N~" Jack's hologram said, walking around me.

"J-Jack what are you doing?" I said, holding my transforming sword up.

"Your beautiful, ya know." he said and smirked.

I blushed, but stuttered out a small thanks.

But I quickly snapped back to reality as I saw him teleport towards me.

I changed my sword into a bow and show an arrow at him, but it didn't affect him.

"I love you, Y/N~" said Jack, still walking towards me, which made me back into a wall. He shot a little black sand on my shoulder, making it bleed.

"G-get away from me, J-Jack." I said, making my bow and arrow disappear. "Or else I'll have to use my powers on you."

Suddenly, his eyes turned pitch black.

Ohhhhh damnnnnn.

I made my sword appeared and I pointed it at him, and a bright white and blue light shot out and attacked him, and he slowed down a bit, but that's it.

"Awwww Y/N don't you love me too~?" Jack asked, pinning me against the wall.

Then suddenly, the same thing I did to Lucretia happened here, except this time the light was blue and (f/c) (btw if your fav. color's blue, then change the first one :p).

He screeched and I covered my ears. Everything was fading away, and it eventually fell apart and I saw Jack (the real one) standing outside, and I walked to him.

"Sup Jack." I said, trying to act cool about what just happened.

"Nothing much." he replied. Wow, it's like nothing just happened lol.

"I didn't think you could defeat me." I said, chuckling.

"Well then, I did, so that proves I'm better." Jack replied, smirking.

I checked the clock and saw that it had been almost 4 hours since we started the simulation.

"What the- I thought we were only in there for, like, 10 minutes." I said, as the others came out. A bit of Bunny's fur was burned, North had a broken sword, Sandy looked drowsy, Tooth had a cut on one of her wings, and I just noticed that Jack had been limping.

"Wow, Bunny, you got hurt by an egg?" Jack joked.

Bunny rolled his eyes. "You got hurt by a girl, mate. That's worse."

We all sat outside on the porch, after cleaning up and eating, and everyone encouraged me to talk to Manny again.

"Ok, ok." I agreed after a while. "Only if you guys try first."

They all tried, and Manny eventually replied to Jack.

'Yes, Jackson?'

"See? I told you guys he'd reply to me!" Jack said, smiling like a goof.

'The only reason I replied to you, is so that you all would stop annoying me.' Manny said.

"Get owned Jack!" I said.

After we all talked to Manny a bit, we went inside, said goodnight, and went to our rooms.

I couldn't get any sleep after like, an hour, I decided to sing the first song that came into my head.

There was a time when I was alone

No where to go, and no place to call home

My only friend was the man in the moon,

And even sometimes he would go away too.

Then one night as I closed my eyes

I saw a shadow flying high

He came to me with the sweetest smile

Told me he wanted to talk for a while

He said Jack Frost that's what they call me, I promise you'll never be lonely.

And ever since that day~

I faded off into sleep near the end of that line, until someone had to wake me up by clapping.

"Your singing is awesome, Y/N."

"......How much did you hear?"

"Enough to make me make you sing in front of everyone tomorrow morning."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

29.2K 720 17
I love this movie. So. Much. You have no idea. I just hope that other people, equally, love this movie. I'm sure fanfictions like this have definite...
93.7K 3.3K 20
Jack Frost is a special kind of lonely. 300 years passed since he woke in that lake, and no one knew he existed. No one could see him. Even the Moon...
15.2K 220 26
THIS IS BASED OFF OF MY ONESHOTS I MADE WITHIN MY "CARTOONS X READER ONESHOTS" BOOK!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 💜 From the Man in the Moon, he grants bei...
32.3K 1.1K 18
"Y/n?" The pale boy asked, you could see the hope in his eyes. "How do you know my first name? I've never told anyone my first name," You raise an ey...