Thief (CreepypastaXReader)

Oleh CringeCanary

((Unless you know who the Creepypasta are and know who they look like, this will be an easy book. I'm a very... Lebih Banyak

Warn.
Thief! Chapter 1
Stalker? Chapter 2
Run. Chapter 3
Stolen~ Chapter 4
Restarting? Chapter 6
Grinny! Chapter 7
Sweets? Chapter 8
Teamwork. Part 9
Home? Part 10
Crayons. Chapter 11
Cheesecake. Chapter 12
Undeniable. Chapter 13
Courage! Chapter 14
Unknown. Chapter 15
Cupid. Chapter 16
Unavoidable. Chapter 17

Mika... Chapter 5

410 8 3
Oleh CringeCanary

I woke up in a semi familiar room of the living room.

"Maki is gonna kill me." I groan as I sit up, pain running in my body. It was still sunny out...

"Who?" Ben asked behind me and I glanced back before realizing I didn't have my normal clothing on.

"Where did.... Dammit... I got caught..." I growl and run a hand through my hair then turn to him fully.

"How long have I been here?" I ask him, he shrugs.

"About a day. EJ just left. Are you really the thief?" He asked me and I stared at him like he was an idiot.

"Yeah. Who else?" I chirp walking unsteadily to the window. I couldn't run... not like this.

"Huh." he replied. I gave him a questionable look before going back to the couch.

"I will warn you... They are coming for me." I say then close my eyes again. I heard the rumble of footsteps, but quietly.

"Ben? Come here." I call out and hear him lean over the couch so I reach up and grab his arm and yank him over the couch and to the floor along with me to protect him as the sound of gunfire erupted.

"MIKA! I DON'T THINK THAT SH*T IS NECESSARY!" I yell over the roar which goes quiet a minute later.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!?" Mika yells back and I get up with my hands above my head as I walked to the broken window.

"Yep. Now help me." I order. She nods then realizes something.

"YOU CAN TALK! HOLY SH*T!" She yells as she runs up to me and pulls me out. I smile as i see many of the faces I've seen... but I had to get rid of them.

"Sorry..." I mutter then grab her gun and point it at her head, pulling the trigger and killing her. I went around, to kill the rest. And it took me a minute to kill 20 people... blood dripped from my hands and face, some on my clothing.

"No one hears me... unless they have a death wish... Sorry." I set down the weapon and turn to the mansion, BEN staring at me with wide eyes. I didn't feel anything.

"Oh right... I'm running away." I say then do just as said, disappearing for good.

End.

Sike.

((AN: hahahahahahahaha. I wrote more than that. I'm not dumb and get ready for so massive cliché stuff. I write with provoked emotion. good luck my dudes. ))

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.3K 355 15
Creepypasta. I had this dream and I was like sure let's do this. enjoy
2.9K 173 15
In life we all make choices. I made a choice when I disappeared. I won't regret it though. This is a creepypasta fan fiction! It's my first one so pl...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
37.9K 503 49
Thanks for 20k+ reads I've fallen out of the fandom and I've decided to not continue. It is a bit cringey I'll be honest, but I had no clue what I wa...