Does It Still Hurt?

De Razia101

Copyright© He held me and asked "what's wrong?" I looked at his beautiful forest green eyes and smiled and s... Mais

Chapter One: Welcome To Forest High
Chapter Two: Hello Beauiful, I'm Xavier
Chapter Three: Im Your What?...
Chapter Four: Starbucks
Chapter Five: Thinking Out Loud
Chapter Six: The Smile Is Fake, The Tears Are Real
Chapter Seven: You Wouldn't Understand
Chapter Eight: My Story (Part One)
Chapter Nine: My Story (Part Two)
Chapter Ten: Truly Beautiful
Chapter Eleven: Have Fun For Once
Chaper Twelve: Broken... Again
Chapter Thirteen: Hell Broke Loose
Chapter Fourteen: Oh Hell No!
Chapter Fifteen: The Punishment
Chapter Sixteen: The Game
Chapter Seventeen: Audition
Chapter Eighteen: There's A Bump
Chapter Nineteen: Girls Night!
Chapter Twenty: Pack Doctors
Chapter Twenty One: "Im Sorry"
Chapter Twenty Two: Gone
Chapter Twenty Three: Lucy's Funeral
Chapter Twenty Four: The New Beginning
Chapter Twenty Five: Hugs Give Me Life
Chapter Twenty Six: "Its Coming!!"
Chapter Twenty Seven: "There's A What?!"
Chapter Twenty Eight: Surprise
Chapter Twenty Nine: Amulet
Chapter Thirty: Intruder
Chapter Thrity One: Ross?
Chapter Thrity Two: Secrets Hidden
Chapter Thrity Three: Golden Eyes
Chapter Thirty Four: Parents
Chapter Thirty Five: Moving Out
Chapter Thirty Six: I'm Back
Chapter Thirty Seven: Captured
Chapter Thirty Eight: Time Stood Still
Chapter Thirty Nine: Moon Goddess
Chapter Forty: Second Wish
Chapter Forty Two: The Big Question
Chapter Forty Three: Forgetful
Chapter forty four: Graduation Day
Chapter Forty Five: Official Prom
FINAL AUTHORS NOTE Q&A!

Chapter Forty One: Thank you

474 31 3
De Razia101

Dedicated to: ★ silverwolf908

--------------------

You can fall in love with the most unexpected person, at the most unexpected time ~ Google.

--------------------

{Rosalina's POV}

Xavier held me tight against his body, I felt every muscle of his on each curve of my body. Tears ran down my face, as much as I wanted to stop I couldn't.

"Shh baby, don't cry. I got you okay? No one's ever gonna hurt you again" I heard Xavier's voice levitate. He gritted his teeth as he stared down at Ryder's dead body.

Silence that's all I heard, that's when I assumed the bloodbath was over. I heard running footsteps coming towards me and the girls grabbed me in a smashing hug. "Thank goodness you're okay" I heard Serenity's shaky voice on my shoulder.

"We missed you Rosey" Ariana said. I smiled as tears were all dry on my cheeks.

"I missed you guys too" I sobbed and grabbed Meghan into a big hug. Everyone hugged me at once.

"Rosalina" I heard my brothers voice. I turned around and tears ran down my face. I ran into his large arms and he held me against him.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't keep you safe" Ross said his voice sounded a lot less deeper.

"It's not your fault Ross, it was bound to happen" I said. Ross gave me a weak smile.

"I'm never letting us be apart again" he said moving my hair from my eyes. I nodded.

"Never" I said kissing his cheek that had a slight stubble on it.

Xavier came and pulled me out of the hug as he held me tight in his embrace. I saw Ross slightly roll his eyes at Xavier.

"I hate sharing you Rose" his hot breath tickled my neck. I smiled and kissed his lips softly. He looked down at me with a sad smile. I could tell he wanted to ask me something but he was holding himself back.

"Ask me" I said holding his hands. He stroked my face with his thumb and I felt so safe with him. He shook his head.

"It doesn't matter. I'll ask you later" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me away from everyone. He got in the car and the girls got in there cars.

"Can you please just ask me?" I asked quietly looking away from him to the window. I saw how damaged everything looked.

"Did he touch you?" I heard his voice come out very angry which made me flinch. I backed away in my seat, usually I wouldn't be afraid of my mate, but Ryder always made me feel scared I guess I was use to it by now.

He reached out for me and I went away from his touch. I heard him growl and he grabbed me by my thighs and made me sit on his lap.

My back hit the stirring wheel of the car. My legs were on each of side of Xavier as he cradled me in his arms.

My face went red with embarrassment. His hands rested on my waist, as he snuggled his face in my neck.

"I'm sorry baby, but please don't be afraid of me. You know I would never hurt you" he said looking into my eyes. I nodded understanding him.

"I know, it's just he wrecked me emotionally. As much as I don't want to believe it, it's true" I said running my hands through my dirty hair. Xavier growled once again and his face turned stone cold.

"Don't say that! That such of a bitch is lucky I killed him so easily. I could have tortured his worthless body" Xavier spat. I put my tiny hands on his rough face , that had a faint stubble growing.

"You can't let him get the best of you" I said kissing his nose. And to answer your question he didn't touch me like that" I said looking down feeling awkward.

"Okay good, because only I can touch you like that" he said snaking his hands towards my butt. I start laughing and removed his hands away from my body. I sat in my seat and enjoyed the view. I still couldn't believe that I was held captive for three days.

As Xavier pulled up to the pack mansion he opened the door for me. I got out and my body was aching. I winced in pain, and felt a cut on my back feeling fresh.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked holding me for support. I nodded.

"We need to get you checked with the pack doctor" Xavier said picking me up bridal style.

"Do I have to? I'm fine seriously" I said holding onto his arm.

"That's not what your bruises say" he said clenching his jaw. I rubbed his arm trying to calm him down.

As soon as we entered the girls were sitting on the couch all nervous.

"Someone get the fucking pack doctor!" Xavier yelled like a maniac in his alpha tone. The girls ran over to me.

"Oh my gosh, Rosey are you okay?" They asked panic.

"I've fine, Xavier's just being a little overprotective right now" I said laughing. Xavier eyed me and wouldn't put me down.

"Someone get the fucking pack doctor! Does the alpha have to speak twice?" Serenity yelled. I start giggling and Xavier joined the laugh.

"What? So when everybody else acts like a bitch on her period, people listen. But when I do everybody laughs?!" Serenity said sitting on the couch huffing in defeat. Blake went and hugged her trying to hold in his laugh.

A pack member walked over and said "Sorry alpha, all the female doctors are not in today, you gave them a day off remember?" She said quietly.

"Fuck I forgot!" Xavier said nodding towards the girl to leave.

"It's fine" I said smiling that I got my way at the end.

"You're still not off the hook. I have experience in the medical, so I'm gonna be checking your body instead of the doctor" Xavier said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. Of course he got what he wanted.

I hit his chest and looked away with embarrassment. Suddenly I heard someone walking in and I heard gasps from the girls. I turned around and had a big smile on my face as soon as I realized who it was.

"I told you I'd see you again Luna" Melinda said, walking towards me with long strides. Her purple ponytail swayed with every step. And her violet eyes looked vibrant as ever, with a hint of shine to them.

I gave her a big hug and thanked her for everything. "I'm so glad I get to see you again" I said holding her hands.

"Well I did tell you everything was gonna work out. Didn't I?" She said confidently. I nodded.

"You did" everyone gave us weird looks. On the other hand Xavier looked very angry to see her. So did Ross they all looked pissed off.

"Aren't you guys gonna welcome Melinda" I asked glaring at the boys. They stood silent and there faces remained stone cold.

"Guys?!" I yelled and Xavier came and grabbed me.

"Why would I thank her? when she did this to you" Xavier said gritting his teeth.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"She knew that Ryder was gonna capture you. She knows everything, with her stupid witch brain" Xavier said staring Melinda down.

Melinda shook her head. " I did not know about Rosalina getting captured by that vampire. The moon goddess did, not me! You have to believe me! The moon goddess only got me involved because I made Rosalina's amulet" Melinda said with tears in her eyes.

I walked over to her and hugged her. "Melinda was the only person that helped me get back to you guys. Without her we wouldn't have our mates" I said looking at everyone directly. Everyone looked down not making eye contact.

"I'm sorry Rosalina had to go through what she did, but I wasn't involved with her kidnapping" Melinda said sadly.

"Thank you Melinda, I appreciate it" Xavier's voice came out forced. His jaw clenched and he was holding in his anger. I walked over to him and intertwined our fingers together. His muscles relaxed and he kissed the top of my hand.

"It's my pleasure Alpha Xavier" she said shyly with a slight smile. The girls went over to Melinda and hugged her and welcomed her inside the house.

My body was in pain as I sat down on the couch. I felt a hand on my lower back. I looked up and saw a worried look on Xavier's face.

"Rose what's wrong?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I said with a fake smile. I looked over at his hand that was still on my back. My cuts were stinging and I was hoping he would remove his hand.

Melinda sat beside Ariana with a big smile. "So why are you here?" Ross asked straight forward. I glared at him and he shrugged.

"What he meant to say was, what brought you here today?" Melissa asked elbowing Ross in the stomach which made him laugh and kiss Melissa's cheek.

Melinda smiled. "Well I knew Rosalina was gonna return today, and I wanted to see if she was okay. And most importantly I wanted to say that Ryder's body is now vanished" Melinda said.

"What do you mean his body is vanished?" Xavier asked with a growl. I held him back slightly wanting Melinda to continue.

"Well Alpha. I casted a spell on his body, and the other vampires. Where your battle was taken place, I cleaned everything up so the humans wouldn't get suspicious" she said.

I nodded "thank you Melinda, you saved us from a lot of trouble" I said with a smile.

"It's the least I can do" Melinda said getting up ready to leave.

I got up and hugged her one last time. I glared at Xavier who was still seated in the couch not shaking Melinda's hand. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

Xavier got up and stood beside me. He shook Melinda's hand and said thank you one last time. When she left, I felt a bit light headed.

"Come on let's go upstairs, you look tired Rose" Xavier said his green eyes shifting to different shades of green.

"No, I'm fine" I yawned. "I wanna catch up with everyone" I said scratching my very dirty hair.

"It's okay Rosey, go get some rest and we can talk about what happened when you wake up" Serenity said with a hopeful smile.

"Okay then, thanks guy" with that I walked up the stairs feeling very tired. I stumbled over myself and almost fell, when I felt Xavier's grip on my waist.

"Thanks" I managed to say without looking like a total idiot.

"It's fine, looks like you need a little help" he said with a grin. He picked me up bridal style and I rested my head on his muscular chest. I yawned and felt my eyes drooping. Xavier brought me to our room.

It didn't look different at all. The dark brown walls were still vivid as ever. Everything looked cleaned and polished. His bed was made, with the silk black sheets. Xavier put me down on the bed as my face was flushed.

"I need to take a shower I smell" I said sniffing my clothing.

"You don't smell" Xavier said sitting beside me and hugging me.

"Oh really? Then you seriously need to get your nose checked" I said. He laughed.

"Okay maybe a little" Xavier said motioning to his fingers making a small portion.

I slapped his chest. "Hey, you don't have to admit it" I said giggling.

"You girls are so complicated" Xavier joked around.

"Better get use to it if you want me" I said getting up and looking for my clean clothes. I felt hands wrap around my waist from behind.

"I can't lose you again Rose" Xavier's hot breath fanned my neck. He snuggled into the crook of my neck, and I felt electricity course through my body.

"You won't lose me, I promise" I said turning around in his arms. His hands remained on my waist. I lifted my hands up to his cheeks, I smoothened out his stress wrinkles.

"I made some minor changes when you were gone" Xavier said kissing my hands. I scrunched my eyebrows, and nodded for him to continue.

"I have extra guards in the house now. Everywhere you go they have to come with you" Xavier said searching my eyes. My eyes widened and let go of his hands turning around.

"Great I have people following me everywhere now. I'll never have a normal life" I groaned and grabbed my towel.

"I'm only doing this because I want you safe Rose" Xavier said grabbing my arm.

"I'm not a baby Xavier I can take care of myself, I don't want guards following me everywhere I go" I said huffing.

"They're only gonna be there when I can't. I'm just doing this because I'm constantly worried something's gonna happen" Xavier said rubbing his temples. He sat on the bed as his eyes shut. I didn't realize how affected Xavier was with everything.

I walked over to the bed and sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He hesitated, then slowly his arms went around my waist and held me tight.

"I'm sorry, we can talk about this later okay?" I said giving him a cheeky smile. He chuckled and his whole chest vibrated too.

"Your always gonna get your way at the end. Aren't you?" He said laughing. I smiled and nodded.

"Shh we can talk later" I said waving him off. I went to the washroom and stripped my dirty clothes off. I stepped into the shower and as I was about to turn the water on I heard a knock on the door.

"Xavier what do you want?" I asked giggling.

"You baby, what else?" He joked I imagined the big smirk on his face right now.

"Ha ha very funny, be serious please" I said with a slight smile.

"You know we can save water if you could just unlock the door-" Xavier began but I cut him off.

"XAVIER!!" I yelled while laughing.

"Okay fine" he groaned. "I was gonna tell you I'm gonna be gone for a bit for some Alpha shit I got to take care of. I'll be back in a half an hour okay baby?" He sounded exhausted, I didn't want him to go but he had too.

"Okay I'll see you in a bit" I said sadly.

"Don't wait up for me okay? You should be asleep before I get back" he sounded like my parent. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay boss" I said sarcastically. I heard him laugh from the other side of the door. I was guessing he left so I turned the water on and cleaned my body.

After I finished I put Xavier's giant hoodie on and a pair of pajama shorts on. I brushed my long dark brown hair down. The knots that were made drove me crazy. I finally finished and sat on the bed exhausted. I laid down and felt my back stinging. I instantly flew up out of bed trying to make the pain go away.

I took the hoodie off and slipped my bra off. I stared at my back from the body mirror and my eyes filled with tears. My back had red long slashes from top to bottom. I bit my bottom lip trying to excel pain.

"What am I gonna do with this?" I whispered to myself. I heard the door handle moving and I panicked. I went to grab the the hoodie from the floor when I heard a loud growl from the door. My body shook and I felt my anxiety coming full force.

"Rosalina what the fuck is this? You didn't bother telling me you had cuts on your back!" I heard Xavier's alpha voice come out. I turned around and held the hoodie tight to my naked chest. I looked down and tears began to fall.

"I'm sorry I didn't want you to worry" I said quietly hiding myself in the corner.

"Don't fucking hide yourself from me Rose!" I heard him yell again. I flinched and turned around not wanting him to see my red face.

"Well maybe if you didn't yell so much I wouldn't hide myself from you" I whispered to the wall. He had super hearing so I knew he heard me. I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I clutched the hoodie, as I felt Xavier's fingertips on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe I wasn't there to protect you" Xavier said. My muscles relaxed and I got enough courage to turn around to face him. His face looked stressed and tired. I held the hoodie with one hand as it covered my chest and I cupped Xavier's face with my other hand.

"It's not your fault, I don't want you apologizing" I said kissing his cheek.

"Can I at least treat your back for you?" Xavier asked hopeful, I thought about it then nodded. I didn't want my back getting infected. This was a good thing right?

"Lay down on the bed and I'll bring this ointment I have for your back" Xavier said I nodded and laid on my front side. As he came back I tried hiding my chest from him. I heard him chuckling.

"Don't worry I'm not looking" he said slightly laughing. My face turned red and I looked away. I felt cold cream hit my cuts and it felt so good. The pain was easing and I was grateful for his help.

"There's so many" I heard a growl from Xavier's throat. I sighed and nodded.

"I swear to god if anyone even glances at you there asking for a death wish" I heard Xavier's angry voice.

"That won't be necessary" I said getting up from the bed and I grabbed a T-shirt. Xavier grabbed my arm and hugged me. I rested my head on his chest and sighed.

"I love you so fucking much" I heard his muffled voice.

"I love you too Xavier" I said into his chest. He pulled me into bed with him. I rested my head on his chest as Xavier twirled my hair on his fingers.

I listened to Xavier's soft heart beat. My eyes drifted and I felt like I was sleeping on clouds. Before the darkness consumed me, I heard a soft whisper from my my mate.

"Thank you for giving her back to me moon goddess" I mumbled before I feel asleep.

----------------------------

A\N

Hey lovely people! So hope you liked this chapter? Sorry again for a long wait. So only four more chapters left for this journey to end!!

There's still a lot to come, stay tuned!!

Don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

XOXORAZIA101 💕✌

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9K 238 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...
268K 8.6K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
Just A Kiss De Kadenereadaholic

Ficção Adolescente

3.9M 150K 40
"I have this strong urge to kiss you." he said as his eyes flicked to my lips and then back to my eyes. I felt my heartbeat increasing and my knees w...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...