Stalker || Jikook

By aidajikook

Park Jimin, member of the boy group BTS, one night receives a text from an unknown person. The start of his b... More

Warnings
Prologue
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
Stalker Pt. 2

0.7

15.9K 1.1K 508
By aidajikook

" jimin it's our month break soon ! Where are you going ? " namjoon asked and the others looked at him expectantly .

" um uh i don't know yet " he replied weakly

" come one jimini , you're the one who's been waiting the most for this ! You said you wanted to see your family and go travel somewhere- "

" i don't know tae tae , but that jungkook guy- "

" no jimin ! You shouldn't let him control you and manipulate you this way , this is exactly what he wants , he craves for your attention and you shouldn't give him that ! " jin advised , voice laced in concern , and pity maybe .

We will meet soon again , look forward to it , you might be staying for a while :)

That text flashed before his eyes again and he squeezed them shut to keep it out .

" okay hyungs " he said last and locked himself in his room .

He took his phone and went on socila media , he typed his stalker's name but nothing came out as always . He's been having many night visits now , and jungkook would always leave him breakfast and something of his , once it was a black beanie , then a fragrance , then some other jewelry , but jimin always put them all in a box at the bottom of his closet , trying to pry jungkook out of his mind as long as possible .

But the day arrived eventually , when the members were all leaving the dorm , ready to enjoy their holidays , while he was here locking the doors and windows after them , praying god for safety .

A few hours later , he was reading on his bed , when he heard a sound like footsteps on the floor of his kitchen . His pulse ramped up . It's nothing , he told himself . But then the wooden floor near the stairs groaned once . Twice .

He froze . All his breath was trapped , he was most definitely not alone . Someone was in the house . Jungkook was in the house .

Jimin set his book aside , straining to hear , but his heart pounded too loudly and his breathing was harsh . His hair stood and a shiver ran down his spine .

He creeped into the kitchen . It was empty , yet his heart couldn't settle , something wasn't right there . He could feel eyes on him .

Weapons , his mind screamed . He darted towards the counter , slid his fingers around the rubber part of the kitchen knife on the granite-grey surface , appalled by how much his hands shook .

That's when he saw a shape in the window over the sink , a reflection . He whipped around , a cry breaking from his lips .

But nothing . No one . His pulse roared and confusion flashed through his features , he threw a glance back to the window , and realized the reflection was just himself .

His breath whooshed out , "idiot" he scoffed , " you're one big freaking baby Jimi- "

Two hands sneaked around his waist .

A light gasp escaped his lips then he froze .

The hold tightened and jimin didn't dare to look at the owner , he just looked ahead then shut his eyes and gulped when he felt warm air brush on his neck .

The person rested their chin on his shoulder , but jimin knew it was jungkook , his stalker , he even recognized the fragrance as the one he left him when he visited one night .

Jungkook sighed and giggled softly , even sniffed his hair a little , but he still couldn't turn around .

" now now jimini , shall we go on our honey moon ? " he said sweetly and jimin recognized the voice too , it was the cute boy from the fanmeet .

And the next thing he knew , it was all black .

|||||

... Yes . It happenned .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 15.8K 46
Jungkook suddenly received a text from Taehyung. But the thing is, Taehyung is dead. [ HORROR FIC ] - Warning : Non graphic suicide, abusive behavior...
62.4K 4.2K 24
in which namjoon downloads a dating app and meets a strange, yet charming boy. (contains: strong language & sexual content) [please read the tags]
19.8K 1.4K 18
BTS move into a mansion for a month unaware of the deadly spirit lurking in the hallways of the building. Surprisingly the spirit seems to have some...
229K 10K 27
Jimin is a vampire and Jungkook is a wolf. Two natural enemies with more in common than they think. Jungkooks possessive nature might just be what Ji...