The Half-Blood Princess (A Sn...

By JessicaRivera821

This story takes place after the war. Severus Snape survives Nagini's bite. This is a story about Astoria Al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue-11 Years Later

Chapter 15

611 15 0
By JessicaRivera821

This is the dress that I see her wearing for the Winter Solstice Dance. I wanted her to look beautiful. :) Warning: There is a sex scene in this chapter. If your ok with it, then read on. :) enjoy!! :) 

It's funny how you want time to slow down, but then it does the complete opposite. November came and left, bringing with it cold air and snow. Boys all over the school asking girls to go to the dance with them. Though a lot have signed up to go home for the holidays. Most of the older students stayed at Hogwarts for the upcoming dance. Hogwarts was transforming as Christmas decoration went up all over the castle. Trees in the Great Hall were being decorated. Garlands were being hung along the wall. The Christmas Spirit was in the air.

Snape paced his office. He has yet to ask Astoria to the dance. He knew if he didn't ask soon, someone else will ask her. Snape took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He knew it was now or never. He had to ask her before it was too late. He left his office and went to Astoria's office. Once he arrived, he knocked on the door. Astoria's voice was heard as she said, "Come in." Snape enters her office and sits in one of the chairs. Astoria looks at him and smiles, "What brings you to my office today, Severus?" She noted how nervous Snape was. Snape looks at Astoria and asks, "Has anyone asked you to the Winter Solstice Dance yet?" Astoria looks a bit surprised, but smiles as she replies, "No not yet, why?" Snape relaxes a little and hesitates, before asking, "Will you go with me to the Winter Solstice Dance?" Astoria's jaw fall open in shock. Of all the witches that worked in this school, he came and asked her. Astoria still shocked, replies, "Um... You want me to go to the dance with you?" Snape nods, "Yes, Astoria. Will you go with me?" Astoria blushes as red as a tomato, as she replies, "Wow... I never thought you would ask me...." Her face then broke into the biggest smile she ever gave, " Yes of course! I would love to go with you to the Winter Solstice Dance." Snape relaxes fully and smiles, "Thank you for accepting. Astoria." Astoria smiles, "You're very welcome, Severus." Snape stands and says, "Now that that's taken care of. I have things I need to do. Happy Christmas, Astoria." Astoria smiles. "Happy Christmas, Severus." Snape leaves her office and once again heads to his office.

He enters his office and begins to pace once more. What will he get her for Christmas and what will he wear, so as to look presentable to her. Snape stops pacing. A necklace would be the perfect gift. Made of silver of course. With a snake curved into the shape of the letter S. Emeralds and diamonds can be set along its body, leaving the head of the snake plain, with only a small round emerald for the eye of the snake. Slytherin colors. He grabs some floo powder and threw it into the fireplace. The flames turned green. He gets on his knees and pokes his head in. He says, "Gretel's Jewelry Shop!" He whirls around passing many fireplaces until he reaches his destination. He looks around and says, "Hello? Is anyone there?" Gretel comes into view and smiles, " Well hello there. May I help you, sir?" Snape nods the best he could and said, "I'd like a necklace made. Silver this time, with a silver snake pendant. With Emerald and diamond set along its body, except the head. The head of the snake will remain plain, except for a small emerald for its eye." Gretel nods smiling, "It will be done." Snape said, "Good. You may take the price for the necklace, from my vault." Gretel nods, "Very well, sir." Snape said, "Happy Christmas and thank you for your hard work. Your custom-made jewelries are incredible." Gretel smiles, "Why thank you sir. I do work very hard on my pieces. Happy Christmas to you too, sir." Snape nods again then takes his head out of the fireplace. He stands and goes to his desk to finish grading the last of the essays. Thinking of the gift he will be giving to her soon.

Astoria thought of what to give to Snape for Christmas. Then an idea struck her. The silver doe. A painting of the silver doe looking at him from the forest. Perfect! She smiles,  goes to the fireplace and throws some floo powder in. The fire turns green. She steps inside and says, "Alderlade Mansion!" and was whisked away. Astoria lands lightly on her feet, cleans herself off with a wave of her wand and look around, "Mother? Father? Are you home?" Eleanor comes into the room, "Astoria! How good it is to see you! Your father is working at the moment. Is there something you need?" Astoria smiles, "I was wondering about getting a painting done for Severus. A silver doe looking out at him from the forest and it has to move." Eleanor smiles, "I can have it done by tomorrow. I so love to paint." Astoria smiles, "Thank you mother." Eleanor hugs her, "You're very welcome my dear." Astoria hugs back. They let go after awhile. Astoria says as she looks around, "I see you and father are decorating for the holidays." Eleanor nods chuckles, "Oh yes, your father loves to decorate." Astoria chuckles back, "Indeed he does." Astoria sighs, "I have to get back, mother. I need to prepare of the dance that Hogwarts is having. I need to find a dress to wear, and shoes and then there's my hair..." Eleanor chuckles, "Relax my dear, everything will be fine. You enjoy yourself at the dance. Your father and I will enjoy our quiet Christmas together. Look out for our presents." Astoria hugs her mom, who hugs her back, "I will mother. Happy Christmas. Tell father I said Happy Christmas, too." Eleanor smiles, "I will, Astoria." Astoria smiles then takes the floo network back to her office. She then sets about looking for a dress to wear. She looks in her wardrobe for the one dress she saved for special occasions. She finds the dress and smiles. It was a red and off the shoulder dress. It was long and flowing. It accentuated her waist well. There were thin flowing strands as sleeves, where it went off the shoulders. The strands were as long as the dress. The dress was sparkly from the waist up. It was the perfect dress and would go well with the bracelet she got for her birthday. She found matching red strappy heals to go with the dress. She hung the dress in the bathroom, where she would get dressed when the day of dance came. She put her red strappy shoes by her bed with the rest of her shoes. She had an idea of what to do with her hair. She will need Snape's Sleeky Hair Potion that Snape had given to her as a gift. It will help when she does her hair. She looked at her face. Eyeliner, Mascara, a light blush, and red lips should finish the look perfectly. She was looking forward to the dance.

The day of the dance arrives. Astoria had her gift to Snape nicely wrapped, thanks to her mother. She put on the dress and her shoes. She then did her hair in a tight braided bun, after she applied the potion. She put on the Mascara, eyeliner, blush and lipstick. Then lastly she put on the bracelet. She looks at herself in the mirror. She looks so beautiful! She was quite impressed with herself. She shrinks her gift to Snape and places it down the front of her dress. She puts her wand back in her wand holster, that she has strapped to her calf, then lets her dress fall over it. Covering her legs entirely. She takes a deep breath and leaves her office, holding the hems up a bit, as she heads to the Great Hall. Snape wore a very dark shade of green shirt. They were similar to his regular ones, only they had silver trims along the collar and sleeves of his shirt. He wore matching pants and black shoes. He looked at himself in the mirror. It was certainly different than what he normally wears. He smiles as he notices that he was wearing slytherin colors. Snape put his wand up his sleeve, left is office and headed for the Great Hall.

Snape got there first and waited near the doors to the Great Hall. His eyes going to the marble staircase from time to time. Several students stare at him as they entered the hall. He ignored them as he watched the marble staircase, waiting nervously for Astoria. Astoria stops at the top of the marble staircase and looks nervously down the stairs. He sees Snape looking around. He looks so handsome in the dark green he wore. Her heart started to beat fast as she starts to walk down the stairs. Holding the hems of her dress up a little, so as not to fall down the stairs. Snape hears a few student gasps. Snape glances at the staircase again only to do a double-take upon seeing Astoria coming down the stairs. Snape's jaw drops open in surprise, as what he saw took his breath away. Astoria looked incredibly beautiful. She looks as if she was floating down the stairs. She looks like an angel. Her dress accentuated her waist beautifully and her hair.... He was godsmacked by her beauty. Snape closes his mouth and walks over to her as she reaches the bottom step. Snape smiles slightly and bows, before saying, "Good evening Astoria. You look very beautiful tonight." Astoria blushes and says, "Thank you, Severus. You're looking quite handsome yourself." Snape smiles and gives her his arm, which she takes. She smiles as Snape led her to the double doors. The students were all inside now. McGonagall had Remus as her date. She stood up front. Snape took his place behind her. Astoria stood next to Snape, feeling nervous. She whispers, "You do know how to dance don't you?" Snape whispers back, smiling, "Of course I do, Astoria. I did teach my Slytherins how to waltz for the Yule Ball you know." Astoria smiles, nervously. "I just wanted to be sure." Snape replies, "That's alright. Not to worry." The double doors suddenly opened and they walked into the hall. The students clapped for their Professors, until they saw Snape with Astoria. The students were shocked to see who Snape was with. Snape smirks as he continues walking, leading Astoria. Astoria smiles nervously as she walked with Snape. Professor Flitwick was standing on a stand with the students that will be playing the waltz. The staff took their places on the dance floor. Snape placed his right had on her waist and his left hand in hers. Snape whispers, "I lead you follow." Astoria nods. Professor Flitwick starts up the music. It was, of course a waltz. Snape began to waltz with Astoria. They moved across the dance floor as if they were on air. Their eyes locked as they danced. Astoria never felt so swept away, dancing with Snape. She never thought this would happen to her. She never took her eyes off of Snape. Neither did Snape. Snape himself never thought that he would be dancing with the most beautiful witch he ever laid eyes on. He was truly the luckiest man alive, to be dancing with someone like her.

All to soon the song ended. Everyone clapped for the Professors. Snape bows, takes her hand and kisses it. Astoria blushes as she curtsied. Another song started up, a much quicker tune. Snape took her to one of the round tables that were set near the dance floor. Snape pulls out a chair for her. She sits down, then Snape pushes the chair in for her. He took his seat, then looks at her and asks, "What do you think of my dancing skills." He sounded amused. Astoria answers, "That was amazing! I felt like I was flying. I never felt so light on my feet." She chuckles. Snape chuckles. "Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it." Harry came with Ginny and sat next to Snape. Ginny sat next to Astoria. Harry smiles, "Happy Christmas, Severus." Snape smiles back, "Happy Christmas Harry. I see you decided to come?" Harry replied, "Yeah, Minerva invited me and Ginny. She also invited Ron and Hermione." Ron came out of nowhere with Hermione, "Someone said my name?" Harry chuckles as Ron takes his seat next to Harry. Hermione sitting next to Ginny. Hermione asks, "How are you Harry, Ginny?" Ginny replies. "I'm doing good, My Quidditch career is really taking off. Thanks for asking, Hermione." Hermione smiles, "That's great Ginny." Harry replies, "My studies are going well so far. Thanks to Severus here." Ron smiles, "That's great Harry!" I'm helping George out at the joke shop. Angelina is there too." Harry replies, "That's good that he's got support. I hope you and your family are doing ok." Ron smiles sadly. "We're hanging in there, Harry. Don't worry. We'll be fine." Harry nods smiling. Snape said, "I am pleased that all of you are doing well, and are learning to move on. I know it will take time for all of us to move on, but we must, for them." The others agreed.

Snape ordered wine for all of them. and some food. Chicken appeared, with mash potatoes, gravy and mixed vegetables. Snape poured some wine in all the goblets, then raised his goblet and said, "A toast to the fallen. In remembrance of all those that we lost in the war. May they never be forgotten." The others raised their goblets and said quietly, "To the fallen." Then took a sip of wine and set their goblets down. They began to eat the food and chatted in between. Harry asked, "You picked a nice girl for your date to the dance, Severus." Snape smirks, "Thank you, Harry." Harry smiles and whispers, "When are you going to tell her?" Snape flushed slightly as he whispers back, "This evening Harry, Don't rush me." Astoria looks curiously at the both of them, but says nothing as she eats. Once they finished eating Ron took Hermione back onto the dance floor. Harry says, "I'll leave you to it then, Severus. Good luck." Snape said, "Thank you. I will need it." Harry chuckles as he takes Ginny to the dance floor, leaving them alone at the table. Snape said, "Let's go outside where we can be alone and not be interrupted." Astoria replies rather nervously, "Ok, Severus." Snape and Astoria stand from the table. Snape takes her hand and leads her outside to where the fountain was. Snape stops and takes both her hands. He looks her in the eyes and says. "Astoria, there is something that I've been wanting to tell you. Astoria, I... Snape sighs then continues, "I have fallen madly in love with you. I started to develop these feeling while you were tending to me in the Hospital Wing. I can not stop thinking about you, nor do I want to. I love you, Astoria, with all that I have. I can not live without you. You are the very air I breathe. I... want us to be more than friends.... If you will have me." Snape goes quiet. He never took his eyes off of hers, the entire time he said this. He waits for her to reply. Astoria was shocked. Snape had fallen in love with her. Above all, he loves her. She could not tear her eyes away from his. Nor did she want to. Astoria now knew what she saw in his dark eyes. She saw the love that he has for her. Now it was her turn to tell him that she too, loves him. Astoria continues too look into his eyes as she says, "Severus... I never thought I would ever here you say those words. I, too, have fallen in love with you at almost the exact moment. I, too, could not stop thinking about you. Nor do I want to stop thinking about you. Severus, I love you with every beat of my heart. My love for you is so strong. I have waited so long to find the right man for me, and I found him in you. Yes. I would love for us to be more than friends. I love you, Severus." Severus replies back, "I love you too, Astoria. I will always love you." Astoria smiles up at Snape. She then spots a mistletoe hanging above them and whispers, "Severus, mistletoe..." Snape looks up and sees the mistletoe, then looks back at Astoria, "You do know the tradition that comes with the mistletoe don't you?" He smiles. Astoria smiles, "Yes I do know, Severus." Astoria wraps her arm around Snape's neck as Snape snakes one hand around Astoria's waist pulling her close to him. His other hand cupped her face gently tilting it to one side, as his hand went into her hair. Astoria nuzzles into his hand then looks at him smiling. Snape slowly leans down as Astoria stood on her tip toes. Their lips met as they kissed.

Snape deepens the kiss, his tongue wanting entry. Astoria obliged, allowing him to enter her mouth. Snape was now able to taste her. She tasted heavenly. He couldn't help but moan softly as he kissed her. Astoria moans softly in reply. It felt as if the kiss lasted forever, but it only lasted a few minutes, before they broke the kiss, panting slightly. Both Snape and Astoria cheeks were flushed from the heat that had risen between them. They stood there holding each other. Astoria then remembered that she had a gift for him. Astoria looks at Snape, and smiles, "I almost forgot I have a gift for you." Snape smiles back, "I, too, have a gift for you." Astoria lifted up her dress and takes out her wand from the holster that was strapped to her calf. She stuck her hand down the front of her dress and pulled out a small box, and says chuckling, "Us women know how to hide things." Snape chuckles, "Indeed they do." Astoria waves her wand over the box and the box grew back to its normal size. Astoria hands Snape her gift and says, "Happy Christmas, Severus." Snape smiles and says, "Thank you." Snape opens his gift, a slight gasp escapes him as a look of surprise came over his face. He takes out a framed painting of a silver doe looking out at him from the forest. The doe's eyes were almond shape and green. The silver doe moved around in the painting. Snape looks at Astoria, "You got this for me?" Astoria shook her head and smiles, "No Severus. I had it made for you. My mother made the painting. She's quite the artist." Snape replies, "Thank you so much, Astoria. I will cherish this gift for as long as I live." Snape kisses Astoria then places the painting back in the box. He shrinks it and puts the box in his pocket. He takes out a smaller box and says, "My gift to you, Astoria. Happy Christmas." Astoria takes the box and opens it. She gasps. Inside the box was a silver necklace with a snake pendant. Emeralds and diamonds covered its entire body, except the head. The head remain plain. The eyes of the snake were made of small round emeralds. Astoria looks at Snape, "Severus, this is beautiful! Thank you!" Snape smiles as Astoria carefully takes out the necklace and said, "Will you put this around my neck?" Snape replies, "Of course, Astoria." He takes the necklace as Astoria turns her back to him. He drapes the necklace around her neck and secures it. He let his hands land on her shoulders. Astoria looks down at the necklace and smiles. Snape felt a yearning within him. A yearning to feel her body against his. Before he could stop himself, he leans down and starts to kiss her neck from the jaw line. Slowly making his way down her neck. His hands going down her arms, then wrapping around her waist. Astoria tilts her head to the side allowing him to kiss her neck, She closes her eyes and tilts her head back against his chest. One arm draped around his neck as she sighs, "Oh, Severus. I love you so much." Snape replies, his voice sounding husky, "I love you too, Astoria, more than you will ever know." Astoria sighs as he continues to kiss her neck. Each kiss making her body tingle all over. Astoria now began to feel a yearning stir up inside of her. A yearning to feel his skin against hers. Astoria turns around and looks into his eyes. Her face close to his, her eyes full of longing and passion, "Show me how much you love me, Severus. I want to feel the love you have for me." Snape looks back into her eyes. Was that lust he saw in her eyes?  Snape whispers, "As you wish, Astoria." Snape takes her hand and takes her back inside and out of the hall. Snape leads her down to his quarters. He gently pushes her up against the door and kisses her deeply. His hands on either side of her. Astoria kisses him back just as deeply. Her arms wrapped around him. He reluctantly pulls away and pulls out his wand, opening the door non-verbally. He takes her inside and closes the door, locking it. He puts his wand on his desk. Then leads Astoria into the bedroom. He kicks off his shoes as Astoria does the same. Snape kisses her again, more passionate then ever. Astoria fumbles with the buttons of his shirt and manages to undo them. She removes the first shirt then starts to unbutton the second shirt. Letting her hand run all over his chest. Snape moaned slighly as he kisses her. Astoria giggles as she kisses him. Snape's hand snakes around the back of her dress and finds the the zipper. He unzips her dress and lets it fall to the floor. Snape stops kissing her for a moment to take in her body. How beautiful her body looks. Curves in all the right places. So innocent and untouched. All Astoria was wearing now were her knickers. Snape smiles. His eyes filled with lust.  Astoria smiles, seductively, "Like what you see?" Snape replies smiling, his eyes glittering, "Yes indeed." Astoria steps to him and while still looking at him, begins to unbutton his pants. Letting it dropped to the floor. Snape was now in nothing but his briefs underwear, which were black. Astoria lead Snape to his bed. She crawls onto the bed and lays down. Snape smiles seductively as he moves to lie on top of her. Snape starts to kiss her again. Letting his hand roam all over her body, touching every inch of her. Snape moves downwards, kissing every inch of her body. Astoria felt his lips as Snape kissed every inch of her, as his hands continued to touch every inch of her, savoring every touch, every kiss. Her nerves on fire with each touch and kiss she felt. Astoria moans softly as she pleaded "Severus make love to me, please. Take me now, Severus." Snape looks into her eyes, the nerves in his own body on fire, but he must be patient for a little but longer. He replies softly, "Not yet, my love." He continues to go lower kissing her. He stops and begins to tease her most sensative area. She begins to squirm and moan. Snape smiles as he used his other hand to keep her still. He watched her squrim and moan as he kept teasing her. His underwear beginning to tent as he became aroused by her moans and the way her body quirms. He watches her as she climaxed, and began to come down from the climax. Astoria laid there panting slightly before pleading again, "Severus, please..." He had been absentmindedly  stroking himself as he watched her come down from her climax. He had made himself stiff in the process. Snape stops stroking himself and whispers, "Your wish is my command." He removes her underwear as well as his own. They were now naked in all their glory. Astoria giggles as she sees how aroused he is, "My Severus, aren't we excited." Snape smirks, "Obviously." He positions himself and gently enters her. Astoria gasps as she feels a sharp pain, then relaxes. Snape asks, "Are you ok, Astoria?" Astoria nods, "Yes. I'll be fine. I think you know by now that I am virgin." Snape corrects her, "You were a virgin, Astoria. You aren't any longer." Astoria replies, "Oh. So I am no longer a virgin?" Snape shakes his head, "No. not anymore. I, too, am no longer a virgin. You are the first woman I make love to." He smiles. Astoria looks surprised, "Really?" Snape smiles, "Yes, Astoria, really." Astoria chuckles, pulls him down to her and kisses him. Snape kisses back and begins to thrust. Astoria wraps her legs and arms around him, holding him tightly. The pain soon faded away to be replaced with pleasure unlike anything she's ever felt. It washed over her in waves, in synch with his thrusts. Astoria could help but moan out his name. Snape in return moans as he calls out her name. He begins to quicken his pace now. His breath coming out in pants. Astoria tightens her grip further, as the pleasure intensifies with each wave. Her nails began to dig into his back, which if possible aroused him even further. Her moans started to turn into high pitch squeals, until her body exploded with pleasure. Snape's own body exploded with pleasure soon after, as he let out an almighty groan. He collapses next to her a few moments later, panting. Astoria herself was panting. Both were covered in sweat. Astoria curls against him, smiling. Snape grabs the blanket and covers them both, then wraps an arm around her pulling her close. His other arm under his head. Astoria looks up at him smiling, "That was incredible, Severus." She sighs happily. Snape looks at her with love in his eyes and a satisfied smile on his face, "Yes it was incredible. I enjoyed every minute of it." Astoria grins, "So did I. I hope we get to do that more often. Snape chuckles, "We will, Astoria." Astoria yawns and cuddles into him., "You know, what we did has worn me out." Snape smiles, "Get some sleep. I will wake you in the morning." Astoria replies, "Alright, Severus. I love you, my love." Snape smiles, "I love you too, Astoria, my half-blood princess." Astoria falls asleep in his arms. Snape himself falls asleep as he held her.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 414 22
All characters etc. belong to J.K. Rowling except the ones I've created.
191K 1.7K 15
⚠️all recognizable characters belong to their creator, JK Rowling.⚠️ Different stories each chapter for people that like snape, i write for as many...
26K 529 33
Katherine Potter is Harry's younger sister. After hearing of her brother's experience at hogwarts, she wishes that her turn will arrive. When her let...
7.7K 297 19
(Sequel) It has been a year since her adventure in the wizard world. One day, she was at her uncle's work place. She went to take a nap in the break...