Heaven

Bởi violet0gold

"Once, there was a devil and an angel, who fell deeply in love with one another. Something so rare and beauti... Xem Thêm

Heaven
Heart
Hope
Hell
Healing
Half
Hurt
Home
Bad
Break
Missing
Most
Night
Never
Destroyed
Damaged
Beast
Broken
Bruised
Blurred
Battered
Freedom
Feeling
Forever
Fur
Freak
Praying
Promise
Protecter
Perspective
Wild
Wicked
Wonder
Wherever
Wisdom
Wolf
Authors Note

Danger

36 0 0
Bởi violet0gold

"She screamed danger, but she turned out to be my safe place."

Shaking my head I sat at the table in the coffee shop, there weren't many people in today. Then again it was six in the morning and most normal people would still be in bed sleeping.

My minds been in a haze and I need answers, I couldn't continue living my life when it was in shambles.

I sip at my coffee and glanced up when the door to the coffee shop opened, causing the bell above the door to ring. My eyes lock with the mans and I felt frozen, it was the same man I met that morning at the Experiment Base.

I narrow my eyes slightly at him as he made his way to the front counter, reaching into his pockets and placing his money on the counter while waiting for the girl to prepare whatever it is he ordered.

My hands shook slightly and I sipped at my coffee to keep my nerves buried - although it didn't really help.

I bounced my leg as nerves ran through me, when I first awoke at five Ben was gone. I'm not sure if he left as a man or a wolf. Either way he was gone without a trace, making it look like he was never there.

The man grabbed his coffee and made his way towards me, causing my heart to pick up in my chest, slamming against my ribcage. I was a nervous wreck.

"Is anyone sitting here?" He asked and I shook my head silently, letting him slip in the booth. He sat across from me and drank his coffee.

He placed it down on the table before meeting my eyes, "Iliana," He says, his eyes softening and I felt my insides twist into knots.

I rose an eyebrow and chewed on my bottom lip, "Who are you?" I ask, playing with my hands that rested on top of the table.

He goes to speak when his phone goes off and he pauses before answering the call. It was quick and when he hung up he shot me a sad look.

"I actually have to go, it's an emergency." He says and I frown, chewing my bottom lip.

I nod my head and watch him leave, my stomach twisting in knots.

_______________________

I lie on top of the dinner table in grams dining room, staring at the ceiling while so many emotions took over my body.

I sigh out when I hear the front door opening, assuming it's grams I remain where I was at and continue to stare at the ceiling while I let my emotions get the best of me.

"Grams! We need to talk!" I shout, continuing my stare down at the ceiling while feeling my insides twist into knots.

I was having what most people would say - a rough day.

Who am I kidding? My life was in shambles

I hear chatter throughout the house when the door opened to the dining room where I lie on top of the table.

"Grams, I have something to tell you." I mumble and I hear a small sigh.

A moment passes before a voice appears, "Iliana," The deep voice said and my eyes snapped over to that mystery man. The one who said he was Fox - who I just had coffee with.

I sat up straight and narrowed my eyes at him, "What are you doing in my Grams house?" I ask and the man smiled at me.

"Well considering she's my mother, I think I have a right to be here." He says, causing my eyes to widen and a dramatic gasp left my lips.

"Bruh."

Everyone stared at me like I was an alien while I sat there grinning. I didn't handle these type of situations well, "At least I'm not running away this time." I state.

I hear my siblings snicker, "Little bitch turned into a fucking track star." Isaiah says, causing me to snort and Ilias to slap the back of his head.

"Okay animals, cut it out." Idalia says while I sat there watching the boys in amusement. They reminded me of Silas and Asher.

I smile, reaching into my bag I pull out the blood bag I stole from the hospital, apparently I blacked out and robbed the hospital of all their donated blood.

Apparently I had an addiction to 0+ blood

I shook my head and began drinking the blood, waiting a few moments before the room fell silent, I felt the stares of my blood family and grin.

"I also forgot to mention that I'm a vampire," I say, grinning and my fathers eyes narrowed slightly.

He shook his head and relaxed his shoulders, "That's impossible, when you were in the lab you were genetically found as a Cala Witch, there were no vampire genes ever transferred or found in you."

My eyes widen and I felt a bit insulted, I was in the labs? My genes were mutated with some ancient stupid witch?

"My life's in shambles." I voice my thoughts, earning a few snickers from my older siblings while Isaiah let out a deep chuckle.

My lips tilt up into a bigger smile, "Sorry dad, hate to break your heart but your little girl is a vampire." I state.

Wincing, I scratch the back of my head, "I totally understand if you punch me, that was extremely cliché to say." I add on.

Jonathan stared at me with a shocked expression, his eyes analyzing me as if to figure out what was wrong with me.

"I will most definitely not punch you, you are my daughter!" He snaps and I laugh lightly.

I know if I ever gave Silas, Asher or even Ben the opportunity to punch me - they would take it in a heart beat.

I laugh out and shake my head, clearing my throat awkwardly.

"Bruh, I'm your daughter. I got this whacko from you, so sit back and relax while I cause chaos, okay?" I ask, batting my eyelashes.

He smiled genuinely at me, causing my insides to twist, "You use to do this when you were a child," He says.

"Always got away with it too because you were the baby of the family." Ilias muttered and my eyes widened slightly.

My mouth fell open and I stopped drinking my lunch and stared at them, "Crazy people say what?" I ask.

"Ah, Ilia dear," I hear grams soft voice bounce off the walls of the house.

My head shot up and my eyes grew wide, "Grandmama! It's not what it looks like," I state before slapping my forehead at how incredibly stupid that sounded.

My dad chuckled while my siblings snickered at me, I stuck my tongue out at them before looking back at my grandmother with the sweetest look in the world.

A small smirk covered her lips, "Ilia dear, I already know about the vampire thing. Your mother was a vampire," She states calmly.

My jaw drops and my father glared at his mother, "Mom! You knew this and never decided to tell me!" He snapped and she laughed, patting his shoulder.

I awkwardly drank from the blood bag and watched them all, "Guys, I really do need to get going. But we'll definitely have to meet over some blood, tea and scones." I say, letting out a laugh before slipping off the table.

I grab my bag and head for the door with my family hot on my feet. I hear them chattering while I slip on my boots and slip out of the front door quickly.

"Iliana!" I turn around and look across the street to see Asher leaning against the hood of his jeep, his arms crossed over his chest.

I feel a weight lift off my shoulders and run across the street, wrapping my arms around my brother quickly before jumping into the passenger side.

He jumps into the drivers seat and bring the engine to life. He pulls away from the curb and speeds off down the road, I catch my breath and look over at him.

"How'd you know I needed a getaway driver?" I ask and he chuckled under his breath.

He drifts the jeep around corners and smirks over at me, "Isaiah and I were texting and he mentioned you would need a lift," He replied and I snorted.

I love how he knew I was going to flee

"So how was your day?" He asks and I laugh out, and I mean like full blown giggling to the point that I actually looked insane.

I wipe the hair from my face and stifle my giggles, "I met my dead dad today, and it turned out my mother was a vampire." I state and this time he was the one who started laughing.

"Forget I even asked," I hear him say.

"Thank you Asher, I do love you," I say and he spun around fast on his feet, a smile curving his lips as he advanced forward.

I raise my hands in surrender and back away when he lunged for me, wrapping his arms around me and spinning me around.

He places a sloppily kiss on my cheek and starts tickling my sides, "I love you too, sis." He says and I cry out, trying to swat his hand away.

It's hard to be taken serious when you keep giggling

"You m-monster!" I shout, giggling out and trying to fight back but he was bigger than I, and definitely stronger.

"Fine I give up! I surrender!" I exclaimed and he shot me a toothy grin.

He pays my cheek and helps me from the floor, "That's all I wanted to hear sissy," He says, causing me to narrow my eyes at him and punch him in the chest.

Like I said, my family was whack

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.6K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
4.8K 37 14
Eva is a normal girl, with a normal boyfriend and normal dreams...O.K. scrap all of that and let me start again. Eva is NOT a normal girl, she does N...
1.1M 24K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
255K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...